Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48739 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol.... Well sex per se! But that's u over liking it... What pleasure do u derive?

Funny enough, I am not a sex freak! I just like to get it when I need it, and if i don't, I masturbate pray and sleep.I no dey stress myself.I may wake up in the night to drink my booze and listen to News till the cock crows. Na small children dey fuccck and feel say na trophy dem win, my yansh no be GOLD. Na dust! Sometimes e smell, sometimes e no smell, na human being I be. grin grin grin grin.

I hardly go into serious relationship. When i do, usually my activities are affected by it(ssometime s I enjoy it, most times I dont).Man no go fit use priccck do shakara for me o, I dey fit Bleep myself by myself grin grin grin, but a gentle and not stupid man is a big advantage you know. wink wink.I love the idea of placing both of my legs on his body when sleeping. wink
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
lexy2014:
So we all look d other way when its female on female rape because it isnt as prevalent as male on female rape? thats wonderful. isnt it better to address an issue in its infancy b4 it becomes prevalent?

nope. thats just as wrong. My post is in response to his post.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Pidggin(f): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Can you read at all? Common sense should tell u the extent u will go to reduce the case rape if u understand men! Try and get a sense... You really don't have a value sounding like this... This is one reason a lot of u go into blind date and get raped! And u won't still learn a thing!

If a woman knows her worth... She will know the sort of people to mingle with... This alone will intensify her virtue and reduce her from risking herself with people that will turn and rape her... Your worth counts... I'll say... Men will always rape worthless girls...

This u sounding like a teen... Isn't it from being a teen that they become ladies? If ur parents never sat u down when u were a teen to educate u about men... U shld educate ur teen daughters when u eventually get one! And not when they've made mistakes and become adults dat u'll kickstart ur lessons on them...

Jesus christ! A girl who's got self-worth has dignity and she doesn't sound like you! Her dresses, her friends, her thinking, her judgement, everything about her shows how worthy she is...the same kindaf girls worthless girls (like you) go about envying!

This is very childish and the most unthinkable post I've ever read on Nairaland.... What is she doing in her male friend's place if she wasn't there to get laid? Be matured! I've got a colleague, and she told my male colleauge point blank how she visited him two times and he never made a move on her that she will never visit him anymore... And he told her he doesn't flirt... That's maturity!

If schooling is term drunk...then I'm drunk educating you!

Is comprehension an issue? I never said he raped her... He deflowered her... Common sense should have ministered to u that he befriended her back then...

This is you, sounding immature!

All is well with me... I have a wife to marry! And I don't go about encouraging people to flirt... Only if u understand what sex is all about and the effect of it on ur gene... You wouldn't sound this amateur

I'm old enough to scold u and even cater for u, for the rest of ur life...

I pity your future wife as she is about to marry a dunce. You need exposure even tho you may not think so. FYI 1+1=2 is correct only in maths, in the real world things does not always happen how we expect it to. Not all rape victims are worthless hun, in fact no one deserves rape regardless. You sound stupid for making such a statement or even thinking such. You lack so much in your thinking department that am still feeling I am responding to a clueless ten year old. Stop disgracing yourself and displaying your inadequacies. You also sound like a rapist, since you think it is OK to forcefully have sex with a girl because she is worthless to you. You are a big cow for even thinking this way.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
tobybasten:

What I can deduce from your theories and ur mental "philosophy" ure a core girl.
Datsall

Your opinion is yours alone.
Prostitution is as old as man, a recent specie like you can't stop it.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sweetgala(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Legionss:
[color=#000099][/color]

Ok.
But in a situation where both the man and woman claimed to be raped. Among the two who will you believe ?.

The one with the physical or medical capacity to do so. A man can be raped under the influence of drugs or alcohol to render his resistance useless.

The circumstances are important and never absolutely same
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by DollyParton1(f): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol.

You lot are just trolling with this stale topic lol.

All male are potential rapist until proven otherwise. tongue tongue tongue tongue

**Carries a sheild**
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Funny enough, I am not a sex freak! I just like to get it when I need it, and if i don't, I masturbate pray and sleep.I no dey stress myself.I may wake up in the night to drink my booze and listen to News till the cock crows. Na small children dey fuccck and feel say na trophy dem win, my yansh no be GOLD. Na dust! Sometimes e smell, sometimes e no smell, na human being I be. grin grin grin grin.

I hardly go into serious relationship. When i do, usually my activities are affected by it(ssometime s I enjoy it, most times I dont).Man no go fit use priccck do shakara for me o, I dey fit Bleep myself by myself grin grin grin, but a gentle and not stupid man is a big advantage you know. wink wink.I love the idea of placing both of my legs on his body when sleeping. wink
More specifically, ur activities would most likely distort ur relationships, right? What are does activities of urs? Mind sharing?
And I like ur sincerity! And I sensed that... Having urself by urself and not being a freak tells me one thing! Although, its a dirty fact! But I'll keep it to maself.... Afterall, wetin consine me? grin!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
lexy2014:
So we all look d other way when its female on female rape because it isnt as prevalent as male on female rape? thats wonderful. isnt it better to address an issue in its infancy b4 it becomes prevalent?

And i see that it was wrong for me to try to caution ronald4lif. it is just as important to talk about these things everywhere and anywhere we can. Sexual molestation against the male gender is a fact and it is wrong and should be taken just as serious a crime as that of the female gender.

I suggested he open a thread to that effect and i would add my voice.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by tobybasten(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Your opinion is yours alone.
Prostitution is as old as man, a recent specie like you can't stop it.

I guess that's a confirmation. You must have a good number of potential clients by now which ur display here.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

All male are potential rapist until proven otherwise. tongue tongue tongue tongue

**Carries a sheild**
You better shield and remain undershield... grin
Used to fantasize my sexual habbits as to banging a girl as if I was insane before I could cum!... Again! It'll make me not last on bed! And I jammed a girl dat corrected that impression!.... Ever since then... Iffa no romance ah no d do anything! grin... It doesn't mean I had rape instincts! I take my time on you and u'll enjoy every bit of it... Slow and steady! And one round will likely make both of us to attend our orgasm! Not all men are rapist! I'm an exception to that fallacy!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

More specifically, ur activities would most likely distort ur relationships, right? What are does activities of urs? Mind sharing?
And I like ur sincerity! And I sensed that... Having urself by urself and not being a freak tells me one thing! Although, its a dirty fact! But I'll keep it to maself.... Afterall, wetin consine me? grin!

cheesy, don't keep any question within. I can be very open minded. grin
Any question I fi d difficult to answer is based on the fact that I am protecting those I love not necessarily me.Left for me, I live a very optimistic life of "what will be will be".Again, I no kon NL to find husband grin grin.I discuss based on experience, mine or others who are close to me.

Look, I smoke.Recently , I am working on my alcohol and smoking habits. Most Nigerian guys do t like it.I am naturally a vulgar direct to the point kinda girl.Again, Most Nigerian guys can't stand that. I can get naughty in the open, again, here I nigeria it means I am a bad girl.I Hate when people judge me for these things, this things are my activities. Blasting rock music and listening to traditional Jazz alone is my life.I don't want the volume to be tuned down, till I am out of cloud 9. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Vyolet:

Makes sense with mild objectivity.

Confusion in the sense that,when she visits alone,he assumes she wants it and may eventually force her if she refuses,when visits with friends, he calls her immature,some will even claim they came for free food.
Sometimes I just laugh at some of these attitudes from guys. grin

Now back to where you wrote that guys should have made his intention known before inviting a girl over and initiating sex. See,eve. if they have had sex severally on phone,once she visits and she says NO,let her NO be NO,once he forces her on the conclusion that they have been intimate on phone,it is nothing but rape.
I agree that if a guy should forcefully penetrate a girl it's rape.

I was only emphasising on when the act has started already and then she changes her mind. It is very difficult to ascertain a rape case in that scenario.

Hope you get my point?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by cyprus000: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

No mind the saphead. Churning out statistics from her ass as fact.
[size=13pt]
What else can a brainscoop-pooped,Incogitable,hogwash-Corpulented Lummox-brain produce?.

Same heap of shitt,lyk herself..abi you dun see where pig give birth to lion.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Actually even in the act of lovemaking, once she says stop, withdraw else it becomes rape. Once consent has been withdrawn (no matter how far u guys had gone), and you dont stop, it becomes rape.

The ish would then be proving it
It is a very technical issue here.

Because when you sue for rape in the case of withdrawing of consent the defendant will plead not guilty because you gave your consent at first.

So it's not really easy for a judge to decide such a case. And don't forget that you will need strong evidence to back up such claims.

I'm talking about the nigerian legal system here. I checked the one for the US and that's what their own law says which is quite unfair if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
wat does classicb even stands for, classic babe? no wonder ,because such names already signifies false bravado and self esteem issues, she doesnt have a boyfriend because she is proud and then she couldnt bear the sight of seeing other girls happy with their boyfriend, such effrontry painting guys negative like that, havent we seen what girls in heat does to a guy not in the mood and its okay because we are suppose to handle anything, i cant even blame all girls just because classicb was probably spoilt by her parents then she couldnt interract, so she lost sight of reality and endurance. please avoid this type of unnecessary waste our valuable time.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
tobybasten:

I guess that's a confirmation. You must have a good number of potential clients by now which ur display here.

Yes I do.Look, I be ashawo. Can you now let it go?
I am not in the mood for childish rants. *long yawn*
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by kaka74: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=classicB post=36790311].who are those guys saying I used "all men" in my thread?? I didn't. You guys should please stop the mentality that "I spent my money on her so she must have sex wimme" we didn't force you to spend your money same way you shouldn't force sex on us. Your giving should be because the girl deserves it and not because u have a hidden agenda.called sex at the back of your mind. If Youcant spend.on a girl without expecting sex pls stop spending at all. We ain't no sex worker.[/quoe]

If u were raped by a single guy without any visible body harm u wanted d sex but couldn't say yes 1 guy no fit rape woman
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
gidjah:
Bro u get time o,!wetin dey worry u sef?,must u always defend ur self against fished-brains individuals?pls ignore,big time,wether u support it or not doesnt count o, it will never stop d action on earth.
Oga no vex for me jare!

The thing just tire me. The girl wan just force her opinion on top my head even as I dey try prove my point to am.

Some people just dey like that.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by seedgrows(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

"hw could u visit a man u not prepared to have sex with"

This is the exact reason why she wrote her original post and you just made her point. Congratulations sir.
just that people see things in different view, if u dating a guy u never have sexual feelings about him u don't have to visit him alone men are different coming to see him dress like a hoe might mk him feel like u feel what he his feeling n u know d mentality of must 9ja babes they want 2 play HD 2 get wen dey need it more than u as a man do. is a two sided thing, it is better 2 kn d man very well before visiting
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by tobybasten(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes I do.Look, I be ashawo. Can you now let it go?
I am not in the mood for childish rants. *long yawn*

grin grin grin grin grin.
I like the blend sha, not harsh/saucy.
Enjoy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by cyprus000: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked
Bros please be nice gringringringringrin
[size=13pt]

When I encounter comments from Fucktastic,fucknuty,fuckwitty,Fucktablous,shitheaps_.

Am just obeying nature brogrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by okitikpo: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear, I hardly go to a guy's house o.I dont even accept male friends in my house, because I don't trust people. I am very very hyper sensitive. If I guy is shouting at me alone, my body is already at a very high alert looking for anything to defend myself. I don't have patient for animals. If at all I want to visit a guy, I go majorly because I need to get penetrated. And i choose mentally stable man, atleast more than 10 years older with experience with various women .I no get time for guys wey still dey masturbate!Most of them are wacked! If them see toto, them go dey vomit like pikin wey teeth dey worry. Those type 9 na the average nigerian men Boyz. Na the ones wey dey buy shortbread, chinco phone for girls wey get time for their smelly boxers.

the sound of an authentic Nigerian slut

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by seedgrows(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

This is what I was trying to say in my own thread. Just see your life outside undecided u made it clear now that why should we ladies visit guys we are not prepared to have sex with. Does that mean a girl cannot go on her own to visit her male frnd?? What's wrong in visiting the opposite gender? Especially frnds with no strings attached.
my problem with women is that they really don't know their male friend's very well, before I call u a friend you have the quality to be my friend, can't u think as a human why must u visit a friend dressing like a hoe if u dress like a hoe also learn to chose ur friends
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
tobybasten:

grin grin grin grin grin.
I like the blend sha, not harsh/saucy.
Enjoy

cool
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
okitikpo:
the sound of an authentic Nigerian slut

You are inarguably correct!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SirShymexx: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

**Carries a sheild**

Lol. All women are passive rapists! I don't know any woman who when hor.ny doesn't manipulate and passively force her man have sex with her, even against his wish. You know as a guy, you can't say no to chics when they want that Mutombo - else the emotional blackmail and all kinds accusations are going to start flying around lol.

You lot get too many passes!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Philosopher1979: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
I agree with this lady. I am also campaining against rape even though i am a man. I feel our generation is heading towards Sodom and Gomorah.s

I think part of this problem is that nowadays most guys beleive that once a lady visits them, it is for sex which is a horrible idea. Most guys also beleive in the ideology that they must express their sexuality without any moral or religious consideration which is another horrible idea. Most people need to understand that the western world is getting excessing and lunatic about sex and we must not follow them

You can check my at

[url]femaleimportant..com[/url]

And there we can discusss about this female menance

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy, don't keep any question within. I can be very open minded. grin
Any question I fi d difficult to answer is based on the fact that I am protecting those I love not necessarily me.Left for me, I live a very optimistic life of "what will be will be".Again, I no kon NL to find husband grin grin.I discuss based on experience, mine or others who are close to me.

Look, I smoke.Recently , I am working on my alcohol and smoking habits. Most Nigerian guys do t like it.I am naturally a vulgar direct to the point kinda girl.Again, Most Nigerian guys can't stand that. I can get naughty in the open, again, here I nigeria it means I am a bad girl.I Hate when people judge me for these things, this things are my activities. Blasting rock music and listening to modern jazz alone is my life.I don't want the volume to be tuned down, till I am out of cloud 9. cheesy
Lol.... And this is being naughty! grin wish ya luck!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol.... And this is being naughty! grin wish ya luck!

Do you have better ideas? cheesy Not too old to learn few tricks cheesy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by tobybasten(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
mattew23:

hello Everyone this. is d great opportunity u have been looking for if u are searching 4 admmision in any of of the university across the country contact Mr victor {+2348058486490] don't worry urself abt admission just contact him

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.