Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48654 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by DollyParton1(f): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I always knew women are passive rapists - but you lot just mastered the art of playing the victim card lol.

Only God knows the number of female rapists running around this forum unchecked.
Lool. .. like we pinned u down to have sex with you?
You got it up. Enjoyed all the whole ish that comes with getting it up and preparing to do the do. You do the do. Climax. And then turn arround to say women are passive rapist. Thats lovemaking, albeit unwillingly.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SirShymexx: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

You got it up. Enjoyed all the whole ish that comes with getting it up and preparing to do the do. You do the do. Climax. And then turn arround to say women are passive rapist. Thats lovemaking, albeit unwillingly.

When, as a guy, you have sex with a chic, and the only time you enjoy is when you are about to buss a nut - that should be rape loooooool.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by DollyParton1(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

When, as a guy, you have sex with a chic, and the only time you enjoy is when you are about to buss a nut - that should be rape loooooool.
I included everthing that comes before busting a nut. Don't miss that part.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SirShymexx: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

I included everthing that comes before busting a nut. Don't miss that part.

How are you gonna enjoy anything before buss in' a nut when you are not in the mood for it, and you are doing it just for the same of it.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by fexyrich(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
The high point of male sexuality is basically when a man reaches to a climax..The sole purpose of most guys during sex especially the performing ones is to satisfy d girl sexually..Cos she is the main focus in the whole experience..The only time d guy really enjoys the sex is during the few seconds of reaching orgasm..But u girls enjoy d whole thing practically(ess more.And also the reaso. There is a bit of stigma as regards female sexuality is cos most ladies pretends a lot..36792513]

That is not the point of her post.

Yes girls are sexual beings who enjoy sex. We just wish there wasn't so much stigma around female sexuality. What about you? What do you think is the high point of male sexuality?

i am asking coz i dont know, i am not a man.[/quote]
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Pidggin(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
dinachi:

You hate men so much.
Do not allow it to destroy you.

Look who's talking? A reknown homosexual woman hater filled with skunk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Atleast not from a dismantled vagina due to excess raping from street touts!... grin and I will live long...longer than the oldest man/woman in ur entire generation!.... grin... Second-handed girl like you! grin hehehehehe... Fairly used and dump girl... grin
Pidggin:

Look who's talking? A reknown homosexual woman hater filled with skunk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke
So your vagina is this loose from raping by street touts? grin
Abeg i no fit laugh!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cooleasy(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2015
sweetgala:

The generalisation is correct, all men and women have the potential to abuse the trust confided in them so yes, all men are potential rapists.

Would you rather your sister was a victim after the fact. Being careful is important, I can see some men have cited loose reasons such as decency and dressing; how can you say that. The way an individual chooses to express their civil liberties should never expose them to physical assault

Imagine if I conclude by your dressing or vague disposition that you are a yahoo boy or cultist, and then made arrests based on that
What you just said in your last sentence, for example, shows that that generalisation is wrong, which is what I was saying! By the same token, it will be unfair for people to see all men as potential rapists by reason only that they have the tools to commit the act. Moreover, the vast majority of ladies who visit men don't end up being raped.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cooleasy(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Cooleasy:

What you just said in your last sentence, for example, shows that generalisation is wrong, which is what I was saying! By the same token, it will be unfair for people to see all men as potential rapists by reason only that they have the tools to commit the act. Moreover, the vast majority of ladies who visit men don't end up being raped.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2015
DollyParton1:

hmmmmm how could one expect you to accept that you females enjoy it all the way, from kissing and all...... y'all never admit it but deep down you know the facts.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Timbuktu14:
we are men and not niggas angry
define Nigga? a person who rapes girls? or what? ClassicB you didn't analyze your writeup well before posting ? and you are defending girls that collect gifts in the name that the guys weren't forced to give the gifts instead of advising girls to mind who the collect gifts from and that's why I rate most westerns intelligence and reasoning above degenerate naija reasoning. Every gift has a meaning or older intention that comes with it and most times you girls know but pretend to not know. How can you go on a date with a guy, allow him to spend his cash on you while you use that as an opportunity to eat as much as you can, ask for recharge cards and all that and act surprised when the dude asks for sex? I hate rape in anyway and I'm not trying to justify it but the smart thing here is to know why some guys rape girls? what are they reasons? you have to think like a man before you can be blessed with the knowledge of how to understand men but millions of you little girls choose to rant than seek reasonable solutions. Here instead of finding solutions dumb fkas come here to rant, trade insults, curse parents and family and thereby neglect the important issue. well it's mostly funny to me because some dumb posts here cracks me up, it's like not paying a dime for a comedy show.
1. When a guy is not related to you and gives you gifts, try to know their intentions also it depends on the class of guy,most of you girls think you can maga him or just found an ATM machine and when the plan didn't work out the guy who's now konjified rapes the girl, now who's the maga and who's the magee?

2. Most guys that do this ill act feel like the girl is indebted to them and for that must give up the puna BFBF, I would like to tell you all to try not to give off vibes that might make the guys feel you owe them but that would be limiting the possibility of a relationship or something or basically asking you to be uptight which personally kills my interest in any potential date,

3. As most of you pretentious girls and even the nymphos, hoes, maniacs of df levels and even male rapists come here to claim trash Please try as much to accord some respect to yourselves by avoiding situations that might lead to rape like kissing and romancing with a guy when you don't want to open the puna (any girl that does this should be sued Hahahahahahahahaha why stir a guy and leave him hanging? )

4. I can go on and on about it but I'm not getting paid for it and at the end most of the girls won't listen so why waste my time?

But guys I swear pussssi just and I mean just ain't shitttt unless you make a big deal out of it which its not,
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Begonia:

Ouch! Someone's hurt.
Ahaha! And where did the last sentence come from? Bringing my male relatives into this wouldn't change a thing, hun. I've seen some comments of yours on here, little boy. Face it, you're just as messed up as the rest.

Well, I'll let you in on what I told some other user. Save your energy. Your daughters will definitely be needing it wink

Hahahahahahahahaha funny you, your sense of assessment is deplorable my dear, are your male relatives Nigerians? (smart question you asked), little boy? ohhh my my :-) well I've assessed you and have been reading Ronald's post and I can sincerely tell you that even in your next life you won't be able to acquire or be near his level of intelligence. Wisdom comes with no height, physique or age tag how am I not surprised you don't know that.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
MarieSucre:

Neither is rape excused in the bible. Check yourself before you wreck yourself bro.
hmm nice, you must be a hip hop fan (ice cube ), let's try to list ways to achieve a better society instead of complaining and ranting like most nl "girls" do.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dopekingzs(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Football bet! Football bet!! Football bet!!!
Biggggggggg wonnn.....## # 397000k yesterday.....
Just got a new sure source for correct score games..
My newly created whatsapp group is purely based on singles high odds correct score daily fixed games... believe it or not...
and the daily games will be sent there with ease
for everyday winnings .
Congratulations to new members who played below game with us.
It's Meant For Only D
Serious
Minded
People who can stake high only...
Drop your whatsapp numbers and add
My watsapp Number Is: 08178502853
yesterday won slip from the group below.

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
hmm nice, you must be a hip hop fan (ice cube ), let's try to list ways to achieve a better society instead of complaining and ranting like most nl "girls" do.

True that. I am right behind you bro. pls lead the way in putting in place tools to better our society and stop quoting me like some nl "guys" do.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Begonia(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha funny you, your sense of assessment is deplorable my dear, are your male relatives Nigerians? (smart question you asked), little boy? ohhh my my :-) well I've assessed you and have been reading Ronald's post and I can sincerely tell you that even in your next life you won't be able to acquire or be near his level of intelligence. Wisdom comes with no height, physique or age tag how am I not surprised you don't know that.

When I saw the notification of a mention on a thread that I thought was done, I was expecting to read some reasonable points not the usual praise filled comments for advocates of rape and other lowly activities.
Speaking of level of intelligence, I'm guessing you mean the one measured by chauvinism, misogyny and in general, the usual stupidity that's common among a large percentage of guys on here. Well, I'll definitely never want to reach/acquire such level of "intelligence" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.