Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51788 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello House of Dynamic Importers

Sorry for not updating with this profile for some days now,I dont know what I did wrong that made Seun Osewa not to allow me post with my ID but those that are following me would bear me witness that I did some posting through another means. Now i think he has forgiven me but before I go for today to continue my lesson tomorrow,quickly read this information below:

I just got a tip that a product now sell on our e-commerce website,

Jumia sells for #30,000 minimum
Konga sells for # 6,000 minimum
Kaymu sells for #32,000 minimum

My supplier want to sell for me now at $1.6

But I want to force the supplier down to $0.8 so as for me and the member of the Plan B group to maximize profit,will you not join the train now ? How much do you want to sell this item that you wont make profit? We are making payment for the item first thing on Monday morning.

The negative side: There is limit to the number of slots available in PLAN B,once all this slot is taken up, I will stop all registration and will also stop talking about the group on this thread. For those that have taken ACTION, we are placing our order on this particular item on Monday. I will contact you through your email for update.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Starbrands: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2015
freeunited40@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Ajgal10(f): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
angelaveey@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Please read this post ,I made the post through this ID when I was not allowed to make posting for few days.

mankind6202:
It has got to my hearing that one naughty Ekunkoya Johnson had been contacting NL followers on this thread copying the emails I asked you to drop here for more information on the PLAN B group. If you receive any of such message from him/her ,please ignore and dont transact with him. I dont know him/her and dont have any personal or business relationship with him.

To forestall future recurrence,pls DONT DROP YOUR EMAIL HERE AGAIN. Send it to me on my whatsapp and bbm platform. I pray you wont be defrauded ooooo. A word is enough for the wise.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Jack Ma is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.

His e-commerce company, Alibaba, attracts 100 million shoppers a day. Ma is worth an estimate $20.4 billion.

But before he was the richest person in China, Ma went through a lot of rejection.

In a recent interview with Charlie Rose, the businessman revealed that he failed a college entrance exam three times.

Once he ruled out college, Ma applied for 30 different jobs and got rejected.

"I went for a job with the police; they said, 'you're no good,'" Ma told Rose. "I even went to KFC when it came to my city. Twenty-four people went for the job. Twenty-three were accepted. I was the only guy ..."

When Ma founded Alibaba in 1998, he was met with more obstacles.

The brand did not turn a profit for the first three years, and Ma had to get creative. One of the company's main challenges was that it had no way to do payments, and no banks would work with him.

Ma decided to start his own payment program called Alipay. The program transfers payments of different currencies between international buyers and sellers.

"So many people I talked to at that time about Alipay, they said, 'This is the stupidest idea you've ever had,'" he said. "I didn't care if it was stupid as long as people could use it."

Today, 800 million people use Alipay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by maybrowne(m): 4:42am On Sep 06, 2015
abbeyforex:
Jack Ma is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.

His e-commerce company, Alibaba, attracts 100 million shoppers a day. Ma is worth an estimate $20.4 billion.

But before he was the richest person in China, Ma went through a lot of rejection.

In a recent interview with Charlie Rose, the businessman revealed that he failed a college entrance exam three times.

Once he ruled out college, Ma applied for 30 different jobs and got rejected.

"I went for a job with the police; they said, 'you're no good,'" Ma told Rose. "I even went to KFC when it came to my city. Twenty-four people went for the job. Twenty-three were accepted. I was the only guy ..."

When Ma founded Alibaba in 1998, he was met with more obstacles.

The brand did not turn a profit for the first three years, and Ma had to get creative. One of the company's main challenges was that it had no way to do payments, and no banks would work with him.

Ma decided to start his own payment program called Alipay. The program transfers payments of different currencies between international buyers and sellers.

"So many people I talked to at that time about Alipay, they said, 'This is the stupidest idea you've ever had,'" he said. "I didn't care if it was stupid as long as people could use it."

Today, 800 million people use Alipay.

That shows that when you have an idea never let a anyone discourage you, hold on to your visions and you will soar.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by maybrowne(m): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2015
I see great things here

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2015
maybrowne:

That shows that when you have an idea never let a anyone discourage you, hold on to your visions and you will soar.

Bravo !
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by ellenfransico(f): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Yes, like paypal, Ebay connect his customers wisely by promoting paypal. There is a big potential market here and that's why Apple also focuse on this
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by needinfo: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
abbeyforex:

Bravo !
so how do one join the group. If there is any item to buy, can one only invest cash to buy while you sell.is the group on whatsapp or what.is there any cost attached to joining the group
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
needinfo:
so how do one join the group. If there is any item to buy, can one only invest cash to buy while you sell.is the group on whatsapp or what.is there any cost attached to joining the group

You can read through the thread to see answers for your question or you contact me on my whatsapp number. Check my signature.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by mployer(m): 3:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Joshkeyz:
You can do this by chatting with the seller,give him the address of you shipping agent.they usually charge BTW 2$-10$ depending on the distance of your seller from your agent,communicate your agent tell them the kind of shipping you want.get a tracking number from your seller and wait for your agent to call you.

good
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by giftygirl1(f): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello house! Pls an kinda new here but pls l really need help on how to import printing materials. I need to know where I can get it at an affordable price. Pls help
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
giftygirl1:
Hello house! Pls an kinda new here but pls l really need help on how to import printing materials. I need to know where I can get it at an affordable price. Pls help

Printing material like what and what ? PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Import Hot-Selling, High-Profit Products and Buy original products directly from manufacturers at rock-bottom factory wholesale prices and Raise the Buying Power of your Capital to 400% by joining the exclusive "PLAN B TEAM!”

Share the risk, enhance your chances of success in the importation business, pick winning and profitable products to import, do business with like minds, Harness the power of bulk purchase with your little capital investment.

To those that joined us last week,you have crossed the first hurdle,the hardest of all hurdles. Keep visiting the group for update,Pm me on whatsapp and every other means and above all "Never get tired of asking me any question". Our first order has been shifted to Next week Monday !4th Spetember 2015. This is based on some other potential members who want to join us but in the mean time,get your capital ready and i will post the next line of action in the group on Wednesday. We cant keep waiting .

For all other followers:

Have you noticed this product on our e-commerce website?
Butt Lifter:
Jumia sells for #3000 lowest,some sell higher
Konga sells for #3200 lowest,some sell higher
Kaymu sells for #2500 lowest,some sell higher

Our supplier is ready to sell to us at the rate of $2.5. This is just one out of our many researched product. we have a product at hand that every home needs and only 2 importers are currently selling the product at the moment and every home needs this product. How can only 2 people fulfill the orders of over 160 millions Nigerians?

If you are tired of hearing how "easy" it is to make money in Importation Business, but not having anybody to tell you how to do it right,let us show you exactly how. What is powerful is when what you say is just the tip of the iceberg of what you know.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by mankind6202: 5:23am On Sep 08, 2015
abbeyforex:

You can read through the thread to see answers for your question or you contact me on my whatsapp number. Check my signature.

We don't sell for members but we put them through how to sell apart from direct selling.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2015
I’m glad you’re reading this. It means you’re not one of those who are too lazy, too scared, too comfortable, or are basking in the lure of false security. You know you must take charge of your own life.

At the end of the day, one of the biggest educations you learn as you grow up is that most people don’t want to help you. You are responsible for you.

This is why in the world of entrepreneurs, you don’t need a college education. You need a PROPER education.

You have to create your own job."It's the spirit of the Third World entrepreneur. In view of this I propose we start a 2nd school system to teach young people to be capitalists and offer financial education.

Then parents can choose which school to send their kids to. If you agree, then you should visit here : goo. gl/ PZ2RO4

Most people starting this days do it “their way” they don’t invest in study and building a team of competent advisors.They do the first thing last after they have blown their capital.If you dont want to do the first thing last,visit here: goo. gl/ PZ2RO4

*Please remove the space in between the link.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by psalmade(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2015
abbeyforex:
I’m glad you’re reading this. It means you’re not one of those who are too lazy, too scared, too comfortable, or are basking in the lure of false security. You know you must take charge of your own life.

At the end of the day, one of the biggest educations you learn as you grow up is that most people don’t want to help you. You are responsible for you.

This is why in the world of entrepreneurs, you don’t need a college education. You need a PROPER education.

You have to create your own job."It's the spirit of the Third World entrepreneur. In view of this I propose we start a 2nd school system to teach young people to be capitalists and offer financial education.

Then parents can choose which school to send their kids to. If you agree, then you should visit this link : http:///jJs9Df

Most people starting this days do it “their way” they don’t invest in study and building a team of competent advisors.They do the first thing last after they have blown their capital.If you dont want to do the first thing last,visit here: http:///jJs9Df

wrong link sir
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
psalmade:
wrong link sir

thanks bro for that notification, its been modified. Just remove the spaces on between .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by g4success(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kindly put d link together properly and repost for us . thks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by valjoy(f): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello sir, please can I order for a blackberry Q10 screen on aliexpress or the likes? Will they be original and in perfect working conditions? Please truthful advise urgently. Thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2015
g4success:
Kindly put d link together properly and repost for us . thks

just remove the spaces in between and you will have the real link
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2015
valjoy:
Hello sir, please can I order for a blackberry Q10 screen on aliexpress or the likes? Will they be original and in perfect working conditions? Please truthful advise urgently. Thanks

You can buy it on AE but be sure of the quality by asking relevant and necessary questions. Hope you are conversant with what you want to buy?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Are you interested in knowing about products that sell fast
before the masses?

Or do you prefer to wait until other folks tell you
what happened?

Generally, those that move first, and fastest, get
the best results.

If that sounds appealing to you, I recommend joining PLAN B TEAM
to see how this new concept auto pull down high prices from suppliers.

What?

Try it out, see what you think, at little-charge.

Have a nice day.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by valjoy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
abbeyforex:

You can buy it on AE but be sure of the quality by asking relevant and necessary questions. Hope you are conversant with what you want to buy?
The truth is that I am not conversant with the screen. Please can you assist me by telling me what to watch out for, necessary and relevant questions to ask pls? Help a sister please. Thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2015
valjoy:

The truth is that I am not conversant with the screen. Please can you assist me by telling me what to watch out for, necessary and relevant questions to ask pls? Help a sister please. Thanks

Visit a phone repairer/engineer and inquire for factor that determines if a screen is original or not .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by valjoy(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2015
abbeyforex:

Visit a phone repairer/engineer and inquire for factor that determines if a screen is original or not .
Ok thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Richyman(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
abbeyforex:
Are you interested in knowing about products that sell fast
before the masses?

Or do you prefer to wait until other folks tell you
what happened?

Generally, those that move first, and fastest, get
the best results.

If that sounds appealing to you, I recommend joining PLAN B TEAM
to see how this new concept auto pull down high prices from suppliers.

What?

Try it out, see what you think, at little-charge.

Have a nice day.

Please what if according to this update, one finds or imports these hot-in-demand product(s), and the person belongs to the 'Plan B' and the person does not know how to market or properly promote the products, do u teach how or give tips on how the person can start selling the products like you are doing at the moment through proper utilization of the power of internet and other means. Here is my email as I can't do whatsup for now; drichymann@gmail.com , Thanks.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Richyman:

Please what if according to this update, one finds or imports these hot-in-demand product(s), and the person belongs to the 'Plan B' and the person does not know how to market or properly promote the products, do u teach how or give tips on how the person can start selling the products like you are doing at the moment through proper utilization of the power of internet and other means. Here is my email as I can't do whatsup for now; drichymann@gmail.com , Thanks.

The answer is simply YES,we orientate them on how to sell not only buying buying buying. Moreso,newbies who have never been involved in Importation business got the ebook for free as part of the benefit and they are keenly monitored and updated .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by bukino7(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
abbeyforex:
A GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGG IS WHAT AN ASSET IS !

There is money to be made in the importation business and for several reasons, certain products just seem to have more appeal when they come to the market than the order. Another factor that makes importation business appealing is the fact that certain goods are much less expensive when purchased as and when due. Finally, some products just cannot be produced in certain areas, and so importing them into one market from another creates an opportunity for both the producer and the buyer.

You may already have the skills that lends you to certain markets or types of products. One of the great things about import business is that they can provide good profit margins with fairly minimal investments, and manageable operating costs. However, there are certain skills that people who are successful in this business tend to have.

Salesmanship is important, as is the ability to develop rapport with clients. There are products that are peculiar to certain region and season, but as a good Importer, peculiarity should not put you to limit. Harness the power of the internet using the social media and the E-Commerce platform to break the bound of low sales in your product. You’ll also have to pay close attention to the types of products to deal in, or else a potentially lucrative transaction could end up turning into a very poor business decision and producing a FRUSTRATED IMPORTER.

Nature of Importation Businesses

Importers purchase goods with their own capital, and then sell them. While this business model allows the business owner to keep all of the profits, it also involves a high degree of risk, if the products don’t sell as well as initially anticipated. And this is the basic reason why NETWORKING IS THE KEY THING. The Ultimate secret of successful Importers

With PLAN 'B',in order to make deals happen, we have to get out there and find out the products people needs and are willing to buy. Coupled with our intellectual property (IP) which is the most valuable asset we have, as it’s tied to at least 90% of our company’s value,we select fast selling products and order for them at damn cheap price towards making between 200% to 500% Return On Investments (ROI).

For most start ups,this is a herculean task. Why not take advantage of the already cooked soup and join us towards having a better and successful Importation Business. The remaining days in the year can still make up for the already gone days.

Most Importers run at the first sign of a problem,instead see the problem as a reason to demand another way to improve the business. Dont buy a GOLDEN EGG rather a GOOSE that lays GOLDEN EGGS over and over again. That’s what an asset is.

Drop your email here for further information on how to be a beneficiary of the 'GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGGS'.

am also interested bukolatijani@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.