Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51791 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
ollybode:
really am beginning to like it when people ask the right questions. We need honest reviews of the existing members of Plan B.

Well I wouldn't say I stumbled into this page in my earlier visitation, I searched for it.
After Reading from the first to the last page, I Knew It would be worth while signing up for the group.
So I transferred the required funds and joined the group then came the biggest challenge of the time... I just couldn't keep my phone away, each chat showed a practical and very easy way to achieve so much in so little a time. No one knows it all in the group I must confess, but everyday we all learn something new, and with each lesson a lot of profit to pocket.

You must definitely ask, must everyone join? ... Emphatically No, just the same way it isn't compulsory for everyone to succeed.

We'd be expecting you, Till then Cheers.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

Well I wouldn't say I stumbled into this page in my earlier visitation, I searched for it.
After Reading from the first to the last page, I Knew It would be worth while signing up for the group.
So I transferred the required funds and joined the group then came the biggest challenge of the time... I just couldn't keep my phone away, each chat showed a practical and very easy way to achieve so much in so little a time. No one knows it all in the group I must confess, but everyday we all learn something new, and with each lesson a lot of profit to pocket.

You must definitely ask, must everyone join? ... Emphatically No, just the same way it isn't compulsory for everyone to succeed.

@GadgetMobil, the truth must be told. I am waiting for other members responses to this question. I won't want to say anything for now instead I will wait for the members to give their submission.

In the meantime, I have a product for all ladies between the ages 12 and 55.

Jumia- No seller yet
Konga- No seller yet
Kaymu- Just one seller
Dealdey- Just one seller

The only seller is selling for #1200 and my supplier will sell for me at the rate of $1.2 . But the group will bring the price down to $ 0.7 .Watch out in the group.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by g4success(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
The 1st truth is PLAN B is REAL!
I joined about 4wks ago with an idea that i know something about importation.
But what i have learnt in PLAN B with d token registration of 5k SURPASSED all that d theoretical ebooks have taught me. I mean d tutorial chats were down-to-earth PRACTICAL. Infact d ideas were massive.
The 2nd truth is that 90% of PLAN B members are new to d importation biz; and on getting there realized so much needed to be learnt first b4 launching into d real world of importation.
The nitty-gritty of d biz is ongoing in d chatting sessions, some of which have been very STORMY! Everyone is free to air their opinions, +ve and -ve, and d whole house tries to put things into d proper balance.
Basically everyone has been practically guided on opening an online store, which has been verified for some, while others are still working on theirs.
This is to prepare for our first order, which is just arriving. And very soon i'm sure PLAN B members will come out sharing good stories.

By all these, am not asking u to join.

Nobody sent me this review; but because i've already received enough value for my money in joining PLAN B, i felt i should say so.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Ponybiz: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
abbeyforex:

@GadgetMobil, the truth must be told. I am waiting for other members responses to this question. I won't want to say anything for now instead I will wait for the members to give their submission.

Jumia- No seller yet
Konga- No seller yet
Kaymu- Just one seller
Dealdey- Just one seller

The only seller is selling for #1200 and my supplier will sell for me at the rate of $1.2 . But the group will bring the price down to $ 0.7 .Watch out in the group.
this my bros na eye opener
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Ponybiz: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
abbeyforex:
UPGRADE

A new whatsapp group has just been opened for the members of the Plan B Team. This is to facilitate an up-to-the-minute flexible update for the members. The group also is strictly for the registered members,DONT ASK TO ADD YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER YET.

Careful who you get advice from. I get advice from people who are where I want to be.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
how can l be a member realpounds94@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

@gadgetmobil, pls tell me ur first name. Am sorry for asking for this, u know I only know members by their real name in the group and not their username on NL.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:33am On Oct 14, 2015
g4success:
The 1st truth is PLAN B is REAL!
I joined about 4wks ago with an idea that i know something about importation.
But what i have learnt in PLAN B with d token registration of 5k SURPASSED all that d theoretical ebooks have taught me. I mean d tutorial chats were down-to-earth PRACTICAL. Infact d ideas were massive.
The 2nd truth is that 90% of PLAN B members are new to d importation biz; and on getting there realized so much needed to be learnt first b4 launching into d real world of importation.
The nitty-gritty of d biz is ongoing in d chatting sessions, some of which have been very STORMY! Everyone is free to air their opinions, +ve and -ve, and d whole house tries to put things into d proper balance.
Basically everyone has been practically guided on opening an online store, which has been verified for some, while others are still working on theirs.
This is to prepare for our first order, which is just arriving. And very soon i'm sure PLAN B members will come out sharing good stories.

By all these, am not asking u to join.

Nobody sent me this review; but because i've already received enough value for my money in joining PLAN B, i felt i should say so.

@g4success,same goes for u. Pls your first name ,u know we call ourselves by our real name in the room, or better still make it known to me in d room.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Ponybiz:
this my bros na eye opener

@Ponybiz,thumb up for you. If you are also one of us, kindly do as others. You know the real name is my style in d room and not the username on NL.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Ponybiz:
how can l be a member realpounds94@gmail.com

Check my signature and PM me,no more dropping of emails here.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by g4success(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2015
I've already done that in d room. Didn't u see it? Its conspicuous enough now!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Ponybiz: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

The answer is simply YES,we orientate them on how to sell not only buying buying buying. Moreso,newbies who have never been involved in Importation business got the ebook for free as part of the benefit and they are keenly monitored and updated .
my 2much master abeg l still need the ebook....
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
g4success:
I've already done that in d room. Didn't u see it?
Its conspicuous enough now!

Yeah I got it
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by vivaobi: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

Jumia: You don't have any alternative than either to drop in the warehouse at Universal Close or their different hubs or their pickup guy coe for it at your address. No other option.
Konga: I drop at their hub because it is cheaper than most private courier out there and it slims down the chance of having a returned order.
Kaymu: I either drop at the AIG office or their drop off point and atimes with the courier company the seller chose.

Rate :It is available on their individual website.

Hope you aforelllllllllre satisfied,if not ask more.
@ abbeyforex, kaymu,konga and jumai don't seem to have outlets outside Lagos. how do one now sell via them ? I live in asaba in delta state
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2015
vivaobi:

@ abbeyforex, kaymu,konga and jumai don't seem to have outlets outside Lagos. how do one now sell via them ? I live in asaba in delta state

One of the service we offer at my company (MAS BUSINESS ARCADE) is drop off service. PM me for more details.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by gdexsmiths(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Pls dis is my email: gdexsmiths@gmail.com...for hot selling product
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Raylight2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
after importing, you can sell for free on advertsnigeria.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2015
I love women ,I love ladies, I love girls !

To prove this right to you I have;
476 girl friends on my bbm contact list
1,728 girl friends on Badoo
789 girl friends on Twoo
924 girl friends on Waplog
Don't know the figure on Facebook.

Am I a womanizer ? Definitely No

I can tell you with every confidence in me that I am not ashamed making these facts known to my Church Pastor.

The reason is not far fetched, most offering and tithe I pay atimes are gotten from them.

They are fond of giving me money to pay my tithe,offering and do some basic things of life-House,Car,food, Clothing,Shoes even to groove and pop champagne.

I pray on daily basis to have more of them. You asked why?-Here is the only reason.

Women,Ladies and Girls alike can spend any amount to make themselves look good and in vogue not minding what it's going to cost them.

Even when they are totally broke and have no money for food, they still have so many ways to raise money to look good- Husband,BF,friends,family members and maybe their E*emy. LOL

Knowing this fact, I totally concluded to deal in ladies stuffs and whatever thing that makes ladies look cool and classy.

One of such I sold like pure water in the past is the Instant Bre*st lift for all sagging bre*st, I will have to check my sales record to know the ROI on Butt Lift and Waist Cincher- I don't think this too products will ever stop selling.

The Festive period is fast approaching and I am so much sure so many ladies general and personal care items will sell. I have the list already.

One of such is this product I just researched that will be revealed to the Plan B group members only.

Jumia- No seller
Kaymu- No seller
Konga- No seller
Dealdey- No seller
Offline- Not sure

The product costs between $5-$15 depending on the quantity purchased from the supplier but the margin price will not be less than #10,000 when it arrives.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2015
grin your Wife is cool and understanding then grin
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by kelz2205: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbeyforex:

As earlier said , I didn't mean to to hurt you or your feelings but the truth must be told. Why will you ask newbies to buy from you as a Nigerian seller when they can be like you importing themselves. For better clarification about my profile,check my store on Kaymu/Abbeyforex,JUMIA/MAS BUSINESS ARCADE,Konga/MAS business arcade.. If you truly know the gimmick,why must you find it difficult to sell just 35pcs of power bank. You called just 35pcs LOTS OR WHOLESALE? I sold power banks about 18 months ago when the demand was very high ,we've moved to new products that sell like pure water. You came late into power bank selling now you want to push it to people. if you must sell power banks,brace up for Solar banks with higher MAH not the OLD school 5200 MAH,who will buy that from you,my 2 years old boy even know its outdated and he cannot even use it. PM me so I give u the list of products that sells fast at the moment and from which you tend to make nothing less than 400%.Read my words,I said 400%ROI because all I am committed to do is to put you through how to make PEACEFUL WEALTH

Kindahouze@gmail.
Com, pls e mail me some current items that are selling fast, thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by bharkarh(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2015
As a student who is interested in a business like this, how much should one project as his starting capital? Tnx!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2015
bharkarh:
As a student who is interested in a business like this, how much should one project as his starting capital? Tnx!

Being a student,a gradaute or working class has nothing to do with Capital. We have working class that started with 20k and still growing it and we have student who started with 100k and still doing well.

Your Capital depends on your purse . No limit,big or small but I always advise people to start small and end it big than casting all their eggs in a single basket with a business they are just starting.

Expectation varies,so also risk bearing but if you start small , you can use that period of doing it small to learn all the skills and knowledge needed ,then you can increase your capital as you grow in the business.

To answer your question again, your capital depends on your purse.

Ask more!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tonytony208(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

Jumia- No seller yet
Konga- No seller yet
Kaymu- Just one seller
Dealdey- Just one seller

I have a problem. I stay in of a, Meara state and I will like to go into importatio and also sell on konga. Do you think it can still be profitable for me? How do you tink I can get across to byers across Nigeria that are ordering through Kong's and still make good profit?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by boniquegalaxy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please I need a reliable drop off service as soon as possible. Can you recommend someone to me?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by macaranta(m): 1:30am On Oct 18, 2015
nice thread
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:03am On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

I have a problem. I stay in of a, Meara state and I will like to go into importatio and also sell on konga. Do you think it can still be profitable for me? How do you tink I can get across to byers across Nigeria that are ordering through Kong's and still make good profit?

Where is Meara State?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:03am On Oct 18, 2015
boniquegalaxy:
Please I need a reliable drop off service as soon as possible. Can you recommend someone to me?

Pm me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:04am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:
nice thread

Thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8 Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion our forum on NAiraland ;-) www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2015
jamarionj:
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..

WE CUSTOMIZE

-High quality silicon wrist band.

-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)

-business card /business stainless card etc

-poly star sublimation lanyard

-socks for school, pens,

etc.

-Lapel pins.

-souvenirs

-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )

- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.

Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358

SPAMMER BE WARNED !
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tonytony208(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

Where is Meara State?
Sorry. I mean Offa, a town in Kwara state. The earlier was a typo.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Qianq: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

SPAMMER BE WARNED !
@Abbeyforex... what do u Mean by spammer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.