Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51794 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by blueman21: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please when in the next batch of Plan B products going to be in play? Very much interested. Have not been receiving update from you since 7th sept, hope all is well. gogreennow365@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
blueman21:
Please when in the next batch of Plan B products going to be in play? Very much interested. Have not been receiving update from you since 7th sept, hope all is well. gogreennow365@gmail.com

Plan B group is always on,its only that we will be making our order on Monday and we will make sure every seller finished selling up all their items before new order or atleast 80% sales before new order .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Good Morning all,

I have 2 deals at hand . I will personally take up one and give the other one to the members of the PLAN B Dynamic Group to enjoy. Details later!

This and many more I will do,WHY am I doing this ?

When you love an immature friend, and you are working towards his success, he takes you as his enemy thinking that the little he earns is what life requires.

But for me

A leader’s job isn’t just to be a good person, but to bring out the best in his people.I have a college degree, and I can honestly say that achieving financial freedom has nothing to do with what is learnt in college.

Formal Education will make you a living;Self Education will make you a fortune. Importation Business is not taught in school but I am sure this is one of the self education vehicle that can transform your life for the better.

This is PLAN B TEAM.We serve as a focal point for Importers looking for proven strategies for increasing productivity and profits faster, better and easier! Why not join the MOVING TRAIN?

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
LAW OF LIFE
When a newspaper reporter interviewed a farmer who grew award-winning corn each year he entered his corn in the state fair, it was revealed
that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbours.

Perplexed, the reporter asked, “How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbours when they are entering their corn in competition with yours each year?” The farmer smiled knowingly and explained, “The
wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbours grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will steadily
degrade the quality of my corn.

If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbours grow goodcorn.” So it is with our lives. Those who want to live meaningfully and well must help enrich the lives of others. For the value of a life, is measured by the lives it touches.

And those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all.
Call it power of collectivity. Call it a principle of success. Call it a law of life.

The fact remains, “None of us truly wins, until we all win.” In life, when you help the people around you to be good, you surely become the best. Always bear in mind that "Real happiness is helping others".

Happy sunday to this wonderful family.
AbbeyForex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by ndozzy: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls oo ,I want to join the PLAN B team akahangel@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
I want to formerly welcome those that joined us up to this moment, Welcome to the world of People Empowering People.

To those that have sent their capital into the bank account, I have got the alert and I want to tell you that the first purchase will be made tomorrow morning by 11am,this is to give room to those that still want to rush to bank in the morning.

Concerning the deals I talked about earlier, a particular school contacted me to customise school uniform for them but this is not for the group, I am doing the deal on a personal platform.
The second deal that is meant for the group members is this, I sent a proposal to a particular poultry farm here in ibadan and they have approved the proposal to supply them Hot Dip Galvanised poultry cages .

This cages costs between #87000 and #95,000 per set here in Ibadan but I have spoken with my agent and we are supplying them for #80,000/set
after making a profit of #13000 per set. Numbers of set we are supplying will be made known to those concerned in the group so that they can calculate the total profit.

I can do this all alone but my watchword as always for my followers is ALL ABOUT PEACEFUL WEALTHS. So the group members will take this advantage as bonus . I will update you in the group.

No work, No sales, No marketing from you. All has been packaged ,we will just contribute our capital the usual way, we will make the order,supply the farm,get our cheque and each contributors will have their capital + profit back in their bank account.

Meanwhile, this is not compulsory for members. Only willing ones can join us in the deal, just to celebrate the Independent Day for us all.

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTHS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Richyman(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please, I'm yet to receive any message from you. What's the account details i.e, how to join the group. drichymann@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Richyman:
Please, I'm yet to receive any message from you. What's the account details i.e, how to join the group. drichymann@gmail.com

PM me on whatsapp or bbm , can't post such information here.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Richyman(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

PM me on whatsapp or bbm , can't post such information here.

Please you can send the info to my email , drichymann@gmail.com I don't do whatsapp and bbm for now.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Richyman:

Please you can send the info to my email , drichymann@gmail.com I don't do whatsapp and bbm for now.

Details sent
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by enfield: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
@Abbeyforex,spent the weekend devouring your entries on importation and plan B.Clarify if you are the same as mankind6202,if you are,it helps for credibility that you maintain one credible name.Having said that,i will like to join the plan be and rake the cool millions-many mouths to feed,how do I join.I note you have advised that people should no longer leave their email address,how then can pm u.preferably,let me have your whatsapp contact.more power to your elbow
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
enfield:
@Abbeyforex,spent the weekend devouring your entries on importation and plan B.Clarify if you are the same as mankind6202,if you are,it helps for credibility that you maintain one credible name.Having said that,i will like to join the plan be and rake the cool millions-many mouths to feed,how do I join.I note you have advised that people should no longer leave their email address,how then can pm u.preferably,let me have your whatsapp contact.more power to your elbow

Yes I own the second id (mankind6202) and I did not hide it. I ,as a matter of urgency ,opened the second account when the NL admin denied me to post on this thread for almost 4 days. I had to quickly open the 2nd ID to update this thread and i made it known that is still me and I have stopped updating with the other id (mankind6202) since when this id has been reactivated for me.

My whatsapp details is on my signature,kindly visit .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by greenalwaz: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
abbeyforex:
A GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGG IS WHAT AN ASSET IS !

There is money to be made in the importation business and for several reasons, certain products just seem to have more appeal when they come to the market than the order. Another factor that makes importation business appealing is the fact that certain goods are much less expensive when purchased as and when due. Finally, some products just cannot be produced in certain areas, and so importing them into one market from another creates an opportunity for both the producer and the buyer.

You may already have the skills that lends you to certain markets or types of products. One of the great things about import business is that they can provide good profit margins with fairly minimal investments, and manageable operating costs. However, there are certain skills that people who are successful in this business tend to have.

Salesmanship is important, as is the ability to develop rapport with clients. There are products that are peculiar to certain region and season, but as a good Importer, peculiarity should not put you to limit. Harness the power of the internet using the social media and the E-Commerce platform to break the bound of low sales in your product. You’ll also have to pay close attention to the types of products to deal in, or else a potentially lucrative transaction could end up turning into a very poor business decision and producing a FRUSTRATED IMPORTER.

Nature of Importation Businesses

Importers purchase goods with their own capital, and then sell them. While this business model allows the business owner to keep all of the profits, it also involves a high degree of risk, if the products don’t sell as well as initially anticipated. And this is the basic reason why NETWORKING IS THE KEY THING. The Ultimate secret of successful Importers

With PLAN 'B',in order to make deals happen, we have to get out there and find out the products people needs and are willing to buy. Coupled with our intellectual property (IP) which is the most valuable asset we have, as it’s tied to at least 90% of our company’s value,we select fast selling products and order for them at damn cheap price towards making between 200% to 500% Return On Investments (ROI).

For most start ups,this is a herculean task. Why not take advantage of the already cooked soup and join us towards having a better and successful Importation Business. The remaining days in the year can still make up for the already gone days.

Most Importers run at the first sign of a problem,instead see the problem as a reason to demand another way to improve the business. Dont buy a GOLDEN EGG rather a GOOSE that lays GOLDEN EGGS over and over again. That’s what an asset is.

Drop your email here for further information on how to be a beneficiary of the 'GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGGS'.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
pls send details to plsiwantit@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by enfield: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
@Abbeyforex,thanks.how do I check your signature. Not all of us are very Internet savvy.My email -julecamamade@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by ExeatGhana(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
am interested, ericakogo@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by gesolyn(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please include me in the group - rockylyn24@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:59am On Sep 15, 2015
UPGRADE

A new whatsapp group has just been opened for the members of the Plan B Team. This is to facilitate an up-to-the-minute flexible update for the members. The group also is strictly for the registered members,DONT ASK TO ADD YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER YET.

Careful who you get advice from. I get advice from people who are where I want to be.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by enfield: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2015
@Abbeyforex,good morning. I was expecting a clarification from you yesterday ,only to see some message for a group this morning. If I have been added to the group,pls let me know,left my details yesterday.if not,its also important I know so I can channel my energy elsewhere. Thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
enfield:
@Abbeyforex,good morning. I was expecting a clarification from you yesterday ,only to see some message for a group this morning. If I have been added to the group,pls let me know,left my details yesterday.if not,its also important I know so I can channel my energy elsewhere. Thanks

Oh Sorry ! Maybe I misunderstood you. The group is a paid group and only registered member are added to the group.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by enfield: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Abbeyforex,I understand it's a membership by payment group.I wanted to know if you are still accepting new members, cos I am interested. Because I don't know how to check your signature, I indicated my emai previouslyl so you could furnish me with registration information /details.Many thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:23am On Sep 16, 2015
enfield:
@Abbeyforex,I understand it's a membership by payment group.I wanted to know if you are still accepting new members, cos I am interested. Because I don't know how to check your signature, I indicated my emai previouslyl so you could furnish me with registration information /details.Many thanks

Sure! There are still Unclaimed Slots for membership,the details you requested for had been sent to your email. Welcome on Board.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by blueman21: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
There are some of us who are not on whatsapp and would like to belong, how do one join the group? and if you have not placed order, I would love to be added. How much is the payment? My email is importsuccessng@gmail.com
abbeyforex:
UPGRADE

A new whatsapp group has just been opened for the members of the Plan B Team. This is to facilitate an up-to-the-minute flexible update for the members. The group also is strictly for the registered members,DONT ASK TO ADD YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER YET.

Careful who you get advice from. I get advice from people who are where I want to be.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by solojiko: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dear sir, I'm interested in joining the Plan B group. solojiko@ yahoo.com THANKS
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
blueman21:
There are some of us who are not on whatsapp and would like to belong, how do one join the group? and if you have not placed order, I would love to be added. How much is the payment? My email is importsuccessng@gmail.com

Send email to me on mankind6202@yahoo.com make sure u end your subject with 'NL' to conote Nairaland.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Hey,
There are two ways to make a serious amount of
money in this life…

One is to be super innovative-
spend hours and hours of your time
coming up with something remarkable…

And the other is…

Copying exactly step by step what other
successful people have done
to make a shed load of cash.

That's the opportunity you have right now...

This successful individual is letting you copy
the exact method he used to make hundreds
of thousands of cash ...

And the best thing is, no limit to the benefits…

Get started now…

>>> Join the PLAN B Team

Everyone has great ideas but few have fortunes.

To be successful, it takes more than an idea-you

have to understand business systems.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:29am On Sep 20, 2015
We have a good stride !

And for the bbm users ,This is the best BBM Channel you’re ever going to find on

Mutlpiple Streams of Income!

You'll want to pay thousands for this Channel but… You don't have to, it's free

It's 100%-free for you to join

>>> Start-now

BBM CHANNEL ( C0035D516 )

Where we can have good and useful financial and motivational information on daily basis.

We want to make sure we do our best possible to educate everyone

in having additional stream of income (PLAN B).

U are highly expected to join the moving train.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Mcleo007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Here is the Excerpts of my chat with a follower on Whatsapp some minutes ago:

Follower:
Sir, why is it that many dont talk often on NL again about Importing from China compared to 2014?

My response:
*So many have left due to exchange rate.
*Some have jumped into the business and have stocks piled up without knowing how to sell.
*Some have gone as far as just buying high priced items without much profit ,thereby giving room for discouragement
*Some don't even know what to buy again.

My opinion anyway . What's your own opinion ?

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ladies don't have to spend 6 hours or more on a particular hair style at the salon, now u can make same hair style within 30 minutes with this particular gadget. This is not Hair Curler,don't thing about hair straightener or what have you.

On Jumia -No seller yet
On Konga -No seller yet
On Kaymu- No seller yet
My supplier want to sell for me now for less than #1200 but myself and every member of the group will be selling for a lowest price of 6k when the products finally arrived.

Will you not join the train now ? I hate monopoly but I don't mind if this item can be monopolised for us ,the group member.

Why the product is a must have?
I tried to figure out how many ladies make this hair style on daily basis but I couldn't ,I tried to know the number of hair salon existing in the country,can't figure it out also.

Sallah is around ,Xmas is coming . So many stylist will not make good sales because of the time it takes to make this hairstyle for one person but with this gadget,30 minutes is enough per customer.

Do the rest calculation of how many pieces we will sell, this is how we did when handheld sewing machine was first discovered,same for power banks. Now is the turn for this particular gadget again.

Why not join us now at PLAN B ?

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Unpaid Public Announcement !

If you are a china importer ,this is to inform you that there will be holiday in China from 1st October -7th October,2015 to celebrate National/Independent Day.

You can fine tune all your purchases and shipment before that time so as not to delay your customers.
Work resumes on 8th October.

Regards.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Swiftboy(m): 4:21am On Sep 23, 2015
abbeyforex:
I just researched some fast selling products offline but sells for minimum of :
Jumia-#2,060,some sell higher than this
Kaymu-#2,499,some sell higher than this
Konga-#2,880,some sell higher than this

Negotiated to $5 but still going to $2

The other product is:
Jumia- #1,540,some sell higher than this
Kaymu- #1,540,some sell higher than this
Konga- #2,000,some sell higher than this

Negotiated to $1.3 but still going to $0.85

If you are interested in this business model,you can make your wish known now so that I can add you to my "PLAN B GROUP ON FACEBOOK". It is a secret group,you cant search for it unless I add you but its not free to become a member of the group.

MODULE OPERANDI: We research fast selling products and we control the price with our purchasing power rather than buying individually at a higher price,we will pull our resources together and buy at a lower rate for maximum profit.

am interested...so whats it gona be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.