Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51802 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Swiftboy:
am interested...so whats it gona be?

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by twoMcfemad: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
abbeyforex:

PM me

Ive called the numbers on ur profile but not picked. Are the point of lay birds u talked about on the agric thread still available?

Urgent,pls. Thanks!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
twoMcfemad:

Ive called the numbers on ur profile but not picked. Are the point of lay birds u talked about on the agric thread still available?

Urgent,pls. Thanks!

Am sorry was busy ,I was busy with business since morning, I have sent reply to you .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
True obedience is selflessness and submission to Allah's will, May this festival of sacrifice bring us hope and fulfilment.Happy Eid-el-Kabir to u all. From all of us at PLAN B. Barka De Sallah.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
How to Discover HOT-SELLING Products to Import For Maximum Profits

You may have been hearing everytime that people are succeding through finding and selling single or multiple items on Naija E-commerce websites like Konga, Kaymu,Jumia, and host of others but you cant say when it is going to be your turn.

Well, being an importer searching for how to identify fast selling items to earn such success here in Nigeria, take time to read the tips below:

Of a truth, despite that the market is somehow competitive and overcrowded, there are still ways to go about it. It’s advisable to check through any eCommerce website that you would be listing your products for sale, and carefully observe which of their product is doing well, conduct a price survey, compare the price of the product on Jumia/Konga, and other popular stores in Nigeria, with the price tag from the websites you will be importing yours from, the intention of this survey is to search for products that you can ship in at a relatively cheap price compared to what Konga/Jumia/Kaymu is selling, this allow you to carefully decide on what product to ship.

Please do not import brand name(trademark) products with the intention of selling them for huge profits, mostly because the return on investment would be almost zero because some of these companies like HP, Apple, Nokia, Samsung etc. connects directly with Jumia, Konga, kaymu and the rest of them hence they deliver their products at a reasonable price, so it might be difficult for you to break even.

Therefore, it’s advisable to think along the line of what an average man in the street would use on daily basis, something not too expensive, but yet significant, example of which includes clothes (club/country jersey included), wristwatch, wristband, shoes, human hair etc. the list is endless, so Import items that are original but cheap and are basically used daily.

When you follow this simple and short strategy, there is no reason why you can’t be a top rated seller on Jumia, Konga and Kaymu … and start seeing some nice, consistent income on a regular basis!

There are other tips and strategies you need to know in doing mini importation business in Nigeria scam-free.

So, if you want to Buy Directly from Manufacturers Cheaply and Safely Or want to discover how to spot HOT-SELLING Products and how To Get Your Account Approve FASTER At a Single Application So You Can Start Selling on Jumia, Konga and Kaymu For Maximum Profits!

Then JOIN US AT PLAN B!

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am in add: johncnkemjika@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Richyman(m): 2:58am On Sep 26, 2015
What's the latest news about ''Plan B''
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Richyman:
What's the latest news about ''Plan B''

We are making another group order on Monday.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2015
how do I join plan B, please Am really interested.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2015
jamarionj:
how do I join plan B, please Am really interested.

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Am in owerri, .... any suggestions of any logistics who can recieve items from other state and do drop off point in Lagos in konga and jumia office?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by pocoapoco88: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
abbeyforex:
How to Discover HOT-SELLING Products to Import For Maximum Profits

You may have been hearing everytime that people are succeding through finding and selling single or multiple items on Naija E-commerce websites like Konga, Kaymu,Jumia, and host of others but you cant say when it is going to be your turn.

Well, being an importer searching for how to identify fast selling items to earn such success here in Nigeria, take time to read the tips below:

Of a truth, despite that the market is somehow competitive and overcrowded, there are still ways to go about it. It’s advisable to check through any eCommerce website that you would be listing your products for sale, and carefully observe which of their product is doing well, conduct a price survey, compare the price of the product on Jumia/Konga, and other popular stores in Nigeria, with the price tag from the websites you will be importing yours from, the intention of this survey is to search for products that you can ship in at a relatively cheap price compared to what Konga/Jumia/Kaymu is selling, this allow you to carefully decide on what product to ship.

Please do not import brand name(trademark) products with the intention of selling them for huge profits, mostly because the return on investment would be almost zero because some of these companies like HP, Apple, Nokia, Samsung etc. connects directly with Jumia, Konga, kaymu and the rest of them hence they deliver their products at a reasonable price, so it might be difficult for you to break even.

Therefore, it’s advisable to think along the line of what an average man in the street would use on daily basis, something not too expensive, but yet significant, example of which includes clothes (club/country jersey included), wristwatch, wristband, shoes, human hair etc. the list is endless, so Import items that are original but cheap and are basically used daily.

When you follow this simple and short strategy, there is no reason why you can’t be a top rated seller on Jumia, Konga and Kaymu … and start seeing some nice, consistent income on a regular basis!

There are other tips and strategies you need to know in doing mini importation business in Nigeria scam-free.

So, if you want to Buy Directly from Manufacturers Cheaply and Safely Or want to discover how to spot HOT-SELLING Products and how To Get Your Account Approve FASTER At a Single Application So You Can Start Selling on Jumia, Konga and Kaymu For Maximum Profits!

Then JOIN US AT PLAN B!
pls wot is brand name (trademark) product?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
pls wot is brand name (trademark) product?

In Phones: Nokia,Samsung e.t.c

Designers: MK,Gucci and the rest

Electronics: LG,Sharp e.t.c
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by pocoapoco88: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
abbeyforex:

In Phones: Nokia,Samsung e.t.c

Designers: MK,Gucci and the rest

Electronics: LG,Sharp e.t.c
if i got u correctly,we shudnt we shudnt order goods like phones,designers,electronics
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:04am On Sep 29, 2015
pocoapoco88:
if i got u correctly,we shudnt we shudnt order goods like phones,designers,electronics

Read my comment to WORDS. I said branded,trademarked.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by pocoapoco88: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
abbeyforex:

Read my comment to WORDS. I said branded,trademarked.
ok
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2015
From all of us at PLAN B

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Doinz(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Can I negotiate the quantity of goods in Alibaba.com......pls add me sir kingmuski24@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Doinz:
Can I negotiate the quantity of goods in Alibaba.com......pls add me sir kingmuski24@gmail.com

Yes! You can.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
How I made over N500,000 in Less Than 12days

Credited to Gbolagade Adetunji (The boss)

(Quote Edited)

This article is not about me or what I am capable of doing or achieving in a short period of time but, to make you see the reason why internet business cum importation business is highly profitable and why you should wake up from your slumber and take action.

I will be generous enough to expose the basic information you need in here for you to replicate my strategy and even achieve much more results. Trust me, this strategy can generate you over N2,000,000 (N2million) in 30days if you make good use of it.

INTRODUCTION
I got the idea that made me over N500,000 in 12days after netting over N100,000 from it

Take a look at the image above. It’s a wrist watch. It’s called sport led wrist watch and this is exactly what made me over N500,000 in less than 12days. Relax! You will get the gist and you will see how simple it’s for you to replicate my strategy and make even much more than what I have made so far with this product.

I came across this product on aliexpress.com and I bought some 150pieces for $1 each. It was delivered to me in Nigeria (More about that latter). I sold these wristwatch for N1,499 each on a secret website here in Nigeria. They collected from me at N1000 each and sold on their website for N1,500. I was able to sell off the whole 150pieces on their website and they paid me N150,000 for the 150pieces

The first time the website helped me to list the wrist watch on their website, I sold 67pieces in just 5days. The second time it was listed, I sold 45pieces.

I sold until the 150pieces were all gone and I was paid a total sum of N150,000 by this secret website. Guess what, I bought the wristwatches for $1 each and the shipping cost for the 150pieces was just around N12,000 from China to Nigeria. Total cost of getting these products to Nigeria was just around N47,000 or so. I was able to make a profit of over N100,000 within 2weeks. I do not settle for peanuts. N100,000 in 2weeks can be improved. So, that brought about the main system and strategy that I am about to introduce to you.

N500,000 in 12days
With the success above, I put on my thinking cap and I came up with an idea. I decided I was going to customize the wristwatches and sell to schools. Why? I know a good private school will have population of students between 400 – 3000+. My target is to get at least one of those schools for a start and secure a contract to supply the sport led wristwatch to them.

Doing the mathematics, I see that if I am to supply 500pieces of the wristwatches to a single school, I can easily generate over N300,000 per deal. If I were able to achieve this with just 20 school all year long, that will be extra N6million in 365days without any hassle.

ACTION TAKER
I am an action taker. I wen t straight off to aliexpress and search for this product and was able to get a seller to sell for me at just $0.67 per one if am buying up to 500pieces or more. And the customization will even be FREE. Great deal.

I wrote out a simple proposal to 5different schools and took it to them in person and met with the proprietors of the schools. The schools normally wear sport wears to school on Wednesdays and Fridays. They different colours for their sport wears which divided them into houses. I capitalized on this proposing to get them these customized wristwatches in all the colours of their sport wears. A student in Blue house can use the blue wristwatch to match the sport wear blah blah blah.

I was able to instantly secure a contract with one of the schools while awaiting response from others. I was to supply 1000pieces of the wristwatches in 6different colours at the rate of N700 each. What a great deal.
Over to aliexpress, I discussed with the seller. There are many dubious sellers on aliexpress but there are certain criteria I used to detect the dubious ones. All details later.

I searched for the product, got a trust worthy seller, discussed price (like 30minutes bargaining using my ijebu style), I was able to get $0.67 per piece and also the customization to be done FREE. 1000pieces will cost me $670 ( N147,400). I made payment using my Nigerian ATM card and exactly N147,400 was deducted from my account.

SHIPPING TO NIGERIA
After customizing, we have to ship down to Nigeria from China. I made the customization so simple. The name of the school is DIVINE ACUMEN GLOBAL SCHOOL. I made them write DIVINE ACUMEN on the arm of the wristwatches.

The shipping company I use charges $7.5 per kg for normal shipping. The total kg of the 1000pieces is 25kg. That cost me a total of $187.5 (N41,250). I pay them via their Diamond Bank account here in Nigeria. There is nothing to fear about the shipping company, they personally settle customs and other government agencies from the money they charge from their customers and as such, no fear of goods being stopped by customs and co.

DELIVERY
Immediately I received my goods in Ibadan in less than 10days of buying from China, I inspect the goods and ensure they are complete. Immediately, I took the wristwatches for delivery.

I did the delivery in 6different colours.

PROFIT
Total cost of getting the goods was $670 ( N147,400) and
$187.5 (N41,250)
Total is N188,650

Then a cheque of N700,000 was issued that I received from my Client that I supplied the wristwatches to. Yes! They too can charge with their student’s school fees and collect N1000 per student and still make their profit too.

If I can still recollect my elementary mathematics, I know when I minus N188,650 from N700,000, I should be left with around N511,350

That’s the exact profit I made from this deal. Information is power! I have the information about aliexpress and how to easily navigate through the website and get stuffs at cheaper rate. I have information on how to bring the goods down to Nigeria and source for customers that can buy in bulk and sell to them while I make between 200% -1000% profit. That’s working smart and earning good income.

I have a plan in place that will generate me as much as N10,000,000 within the next 12months using that idea above. It’s simple and practicable. If I write proposal to 50 good schools in my City and was able to get like 20 of them to buy into my idea of supplying them the wristwatches. If am supplying 1000 to each of them, that means I can make over N500,000 from each of them. That in 20 places is over N10million. It’s practicable. Walahi!

No special skills o!

Just the knowledge of where to buy from at cheaper prices and where to supply to. They help him/her sell and make some good income. Not up to 10% of people who work 8am – 4pm can boast of this kind of income monthly not to talk about in just days.

I have to dig deep and locate some other colleagues who use this platform too. Only a few of us know about the moolah that is hidden here. Take for example. I do not think I need to say anything more.

I believe that the more good you give out to people, the more good you get in your own life.

In fact, the late Zig Ziglar who is highly considered as one of the greatest teacher of success in our time says:

Ever since i have been sharing my knowledge with others by giving out great information like this, I have attracted more prosperity to my own life. I had more joy seeing people that learnt one or two things from me calling me or dropping me mails, text messages etc to thank me for what God had used me to do in their lives.

Your worth in life isn’t measured by the hundreds of millons of Niara that you have amass for yourself and family but by the number of people that have become financially independent via the knowledge they acquired from you.

(Unquote)

This and many more tips are what you tend to benefit becoming a PLAN B member.

To your Peaceful Wealth

AbbeyForex

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by WINNERNIMI(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls how do you know if the seller is a scammer on alibaba and what are the things to look into before buying on alibaba
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
You can count d number of seeds in an orange but I can bet it with you , you cant count d number of oranges in a seed. Such are the benefits in becoming a member of this group (PLAN B ).

Do not be shy of your inadequacies instead be courageous and be determined to change.

If help is needed seek one, some things are better handled collectively than individuals. You are not born perfect but you can seek perfection. This is part of what we do inside the PLAN B room on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by boniquegalaxy(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
abbeyforex:
A GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGG IS WHAT AN ASSET IS !

There is money to be made in the importation business and for several reasons, certain products just seem to have more appeal when they come to the market than the order. Another factor that makes importation business appealing is the fact that certain goods are much less expensive when purchased as and when due. Finally, some products just cannot be produced in certain areas, and so importing them into one market from another creates an opportunity for both the producer and the buyer.

You may already have the skills that lends you to certain markets or types of products. One of the great things about import business is that they can provide good profit margins with fairly minimal investments, and manageable operating costs. However, there are certain skills that people who are successful in this business tend to have.

Salesmanship is important, as is the ability to develop rapport with clients. There are products that are peculiar to certain region and season, but as a good Importer, peculiarity should not put you to limit. Harness the power of the internet using the social media and the E-Commerce platform to break the bound of low sales in your product. You’ll also have to pay close attention to the types of products to deal in, or else a potentially lucrative transaction could end up turning into a very poor business decision and producing a FRUSTRATED IMPORTER.

Nature of Importation Businesses

Importers purchase goods with their own capital, and then sell them. While this business model allows the business owner to keep all of the profits, it also involves a high degree of risk, if the products don’t sell as well as initially anticipated. And this is the basic reason why NETWORKING IS THE KEY THING. The Ultimate secret of successful Importers

With PLAN 'B',in order to make deals happen, we have to get out there and find out the products people needs and are willing to buy. Coupled with our intellectual property (IP) which is the most valuable asset we have, as it’s tied to at least 90% of our company’s value,we select fast selling products and order for them at damn cheap price towards making between 200% to 500% Return On Investments (ROI).

For most start ups,this is a herculean task. Why not take advantage of the already cooked soup and join us towards having a better and successful Importation Business. The remaining days in the year can still make up for the already gone days.

Most Importers run at the first sign of a problem,instead see the problem as a reason to demand another way to improve the business. Dont buy a GOLDEN EGG rather a GOOSE that lays GOLDEN EGGS over and over again. That’s what an asset is.

Drop your email here for further information on how to be a beneficiary of the 'GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGGS'.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

boniquegalaxy@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by yugeekay: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by wizzy10(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
interested 07034979537
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by pocoapoco88: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
who and who r actually benefiting from dis PLAN B stuff. I need reviews,both positive and negative ones coz witout reviews,i don't venture into anytin especially financially related,experience tot me so

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2015
wow! doing great job!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by saints2(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
pocoapoco88:
who and who r actually benefiting from dis PLAN B stuff. I need reviews,both positive and negative ones coz witout reviews,i don't venture into anytin especially financially related,experience tot me so

I agree, if you have been part of this plan B, be kind enough to give us reviews, what have you learnt and seen? How well have you been abale to sell your item(s) fast as the OP said...

No one is trying to steal your ideas or anything, just as importexport, users review and give feedbacks.

Anyone please
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by ollybode(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
really am beginning to like it when people ask the right questions. We need honest reviews of the existing members of Plan B.
saints2:

I agree, if you have been part of this plan B, be kind enough to give us reviews, what have you learnt and seen? How well have you been abale to sell your item(s) fast as the OP said...

No one is trying to steal your ideas or anything, just as importexport, users review and give feedbacks.

Anyone please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.