Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51792 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Qianq:

@Abbeyforex... what do u Mean by spammer?

The OP knows what I mean by spammer.He should have created his own thread for the advert rather than coming here to distract the focus of people in this particular thread.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Sorry. I mean Offa, a town in Kwara state. The earlier was a typo.

We have member of the Plan B group from Ilorin ,Kwara State,you can PM me to know what to do next .

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tonytony208(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
abbeyforex:

We have member of the Plan B group from Ilorin ,Kwara State,you can PM me to know what to do next .
Pls kindly check your mail, bro.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Qianq: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Abbeyforex.. . I just checked. His nairaland forum URL link is there. What else are you saying? You are such an evil man. I don't believe you can lie against your fellow man, it's bad of you. Have Thought of making a movie in plan B. But... now, I can see you are selfish indeed.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Qianq: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2015
abbeyforex:

The OP knows what I mean by spammer.He should have created his own thread for the advert rather than coming here to distract the focus of people in this particular thread.
From my own ideal..he made his work known by known by people near by. Or people coming across. You just made fool of yourself.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Qianq:
Abbeyforex.. . I just checked. His nairaland forum URL link is there. What else are you saying? You are such an evil man. I don't believe you can lie against your fellow man, it's bad of you. Have Thought of making a movie in plan B. But... now, I can see you are selfish indeed.

Who is this thing commenting on my post. Do I know you anywhere or what? I believe you are a newbie to internet, a village headmaster. Do u know the difference between being a Spammer and a Scam at all ( check your dictionary please and if you don't have ,please use google ).

Why will someone post the same advertising message on over 10 threads within 10 minutes, and the OP has even sent message to me on BBM to please give him the list of fast selling products meanwhile he has already opened a thread promising to give people the list cos he know it all. Why can't he do his research rather than begging and pleading to me to send such to him. I do my things my way and when it pleases me. I sacrifice my money and night rest (sleep) to make sure my followers are updated ,why is he so lazy to do that as well

Anyway,I have better things doing than exchanging words with you (this thing). I believe you are delivering what you are paid for (blackmailing me).

For christ sake ,I remember 2 to 3 people fought me seriously for posting information on their thread and this forced me to open this thread,now they are also advertising this same concept of Plan B and I never fought any of them,we are still good friend. One thing for sure is 'If its not Plan B, it can never be like Plan B'.

Abeg ,O ye faithful of Plan B,come to my aid oooo. This thing is delivering what he was paid to do ooooo.

I have known this for a very long time that if you try to motivate a fool, you will definitely have a MOTIVATED FOOL
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Qianq:

From my own ideal..he made his work known by known by people near by. Or people coming across. You just made fool of yourself.

@all, please deliver me from the claws of this Internet Newbie who just registered on Nairaland on October 11th, 2015 and made just 3 posts since then . The whole 3 posts since when he joined NL was directed to me ,blackmailing me. Can we all see that he is jobless and unemployed and the only offer he got was to pay him a meagre amount to blackmail. Why was I chosen by those who sent you? Why not someone else ?

Well,I knew it that pot wey go chop pepper,hin yansh must hot.

My candid advise to you this unemployed numbskull (this thing) whose destiny has already been changed due to meagre amount offered to you is this, GET A LIFE AND JOIN THE LEAGUE .

How I wish an evil sickness befall you and you rot in hell but I won't say that to you cos u don't know what you are doing, its just my wish anyway. It won't happen to you .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sir you shouldn't have replied the dude undecided

He created the account just to create awareness
His only 3 post were his last 3 post here

I use this opportunity to say any bad belle
From anywhere,either from Nairaland, real life ,fake life ,internet

Holy ghost Fire!!!! grin

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
All is well, it's OK. I hate creating trouble . you saying I paid a newbie to say bad against you. it's alright. buh in all watch your tongue.... I don't like the way u just insulted me. as for qianq.... respect is reciprocal.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
winetapper:
Sir you shouldn't have replied the dude undecided

He created the account just to create awareness
His only 3 post were his last 3 post here

I use this opportunity to say any bad belle
From anywhere,either from Nairaland, real life ,fake life ,internet

Holy ghost Fire!!!! grin

@ Modern WineTapper ,as the great boss and a very good friend ,Mr Moses of AleAirPay will call you, I know I disappointed you replying the dude. You know I can be naughty atimes when in control of the flesh but now am back into the spirit.

Meanwhile ,I only explained little thing relatively to his profile so that people won't believe his cock and bull comment. I meet several number of them on daily basis attacking me on what I know how to do best (importation Business) despite that ,I have not lost my focus.

I decided to use this scapegoat to send message to those who are yet to graduate from the school of blackmail,so that they can prepare themselves very well for me .

To cap it all, this products are still selling fast;
*Silicon Spill Lid
*Magnetic Mosquito Screen Mesh
*Classy Ladies set handbags ( emphasis on SET)
*Selfie Sticks
*Hair Braider

Do not join them in selling Xmas season only items,order for items of all season and meant for every home.

Since last week and more days to come ,there has and will be delay in clearing both Imported and Exported goods,why ?

*Close to 110 officials will now sign logistic company's document for you to have your goods cleared.
*We are entering peak period,exchange rate may shoot high and come down after the season. If you stock too much goods and the exchange rate crash after festival, you know the aftermath.
*Do not stock goods for one season so that you won't pin down your capital if you don't finish selling and when Xmas might have gone, you will be waiting for another Xmas to come before you can sell them.
*There is rush for Xmas season purchase,more importers,more quantity of products. There may be delay from airlines as well as custom officers in clearing your goods.

It is always good when what you say is just a TIP OF THE ICEBERG of what you know.

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
jamarionj:
All is well, it's OK. I hate creating trouble . you saying I paid a newbie to say bad against you. it's alright. buh in all watch your tongue.... I don't like the way u just insulted me. as for qianq.... respect is reciprocal.

@ JamarionJ,my good friend . My last post has the record that I meet so many of people like this on daily basis. I have the right to think . I can think that I will become the next American President ,no crime in that. I can think my boy will become Seun Osewa of his generation,its just a thought. No crime in 'thought' but I still maintain one fact that this Psychophant was sponsored against me .

Nevertheless, in the spirit of brotherhood and one love , I have nothing against you but the empty skull dude.

Plan B is still hotter than fire. Check the attachment.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by yooglodotcom: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have no regret ever joining this group even if I got thrown out today; I already got 1000 times the worth of my registration. I love learning especially business related stuff and for real this is the best investment I have ever made on business learning in a long while.

I was among the first people to join the group and part of the first order despite the risk of sending money to an unknown face on the internet. The reason is that as an online expert, I did my diligent investigation of Abbeyforex and had good enough reason to trust him in this business.

You must answer this capital question anytime you are being tempted to throw your hard earned money to the many out there who live on selling information than using their information - what is the person's gain/motive for giving out his acclaimed secretes?

Abbeyforex and plan B's gain/motive for asking you to join is simply to be able to import any goods at cheapest rate hence more profit for Abbey and the members. Monopoly of the niche market if you know what I mean. The more members in the group the easier it is to dominate the niche market by offering to buy the quantity the china man cannot refuse for the least possible price.

Another big advantage is the fact that the group has dedicated product researchers that ensures you are most likely gona buy salable and profitable goods. More good heads are surely better than one!

to be continued may be....
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
it's alright. keep it up!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
yooglodotcom:
I have no regret ever joining this group even if I got thrown out today; I already got 1000 times the worth of my registration. I love learning especially business related stuff and for real this is the best investment I have ever made on business learning in a long while.

I was among the first people to join the group and part of the first order despite the risk of sending money to an unknown face on the internet. The reason is that as an online expert, I did my diligent investigation of Abbeyforex and had good enough reason to trust him in this business.

You must answer this capital question anytime you are being tempted to throw your hard earned money to the many out there who live on selling information than using their information - what is the person's gain/motive for giving out his acclaimed secretes?

Abbeyforex and plan B's gain/motive for asking you to join is simply to be able to import any goods at cheapest rate hence more profit for Abbey and the members. Monopoly of the niche market if you know what I mean. The more members in the group the easier it is to dominate the niche market by offering to buy the quantity the china man cannot refuse for the least possible price.

Another big advantage is the fact that the group has dedicated product researchers that ensures you are most likely gona buy salable and profitable goods. More good heads are surely better than one!

Chai! This is an epistle. My head dey swell oooo. I didn't know what I was doing in the group is well ROOTED like this . I was only doing what I know how to do best (Impacting Knowledge),I didn't know they were useful to anyone. I think I gat to dish out more then,seems members are really enjoying God through me.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 5:06am On Oct 22, 2015
abbeyforex:

@ Modern WineTapper ,as the great boss and a very good friend ,Mr Moses of AleAirPay will call you, I know I disappointed you replying the dude. You know I can be naughty atimes when in control of the flesh but now am back into the spirit.

Meanwhile ,I only explained little thing relatively to his profile so that people won't believe his cock and bull comment. I meet several number of them on daily basis attacking me on what I know how to do best (importation Business) despite that ,I have not lost my focus.

I decided to use this scapegoat to send message to those who are yet to graduate from the school of blackmail,so that they can prepare themselves very well for me .

To cap it all, this products are still selling fast;
*Silicon Spill Lid
*Magnetic Mosquito Screen Mesh
*Classy Ladies set handbags ( emphasis on SET)
*Selfie Sticks
*Hair Braider

Do not join them in selling Xmas season only items,order for items of all season and meant for every home.

Since last week and more days to come ,there has and will be delay in clearing both Imported and Exported goods,why ?

*Close to 110 officials will now sign logistic company's document for you to have your goods cleared.
*We are entering peak period,exchange rate may shoot high and come down after the season. If you stock too much goods and the exchange rate crash after festival, you know the aftermath.
*Do not stock goods for one season so that you won't pin down your capital if you don't finish selling and when Xmas might have gone, you will be waiting for another Xmas to come before you can sell them.
*There is rush for Xmas season purchase,more importers,more quantity of products. There may be delay from airlines as well as custom officers in clearing your goods.

It is always good when what you say is just a TIP OF THE ICEBERG of what you know.

Who I so much appreciate the info you shared sir
I am very grateful
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by madgoat(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
abbeyforex:

Always at your service towards a PEACEFUL WEALTH

Oga OP, i dey follow bumper to bumper oh..

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tracysparkle: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2015
pls I want to join plan B and am interested in d live training.I am in warri.thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2015
tracysparkle:
pls I want to join plan B and am interested in d live training.I am in warri.thanks

We have members in Warri,Asaba and Benin, PM me on whatsapp to have more details.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tracysparkle: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2015
abbeyforex place I don't have your number?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tracysparkle: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2015
sorry I have gotten it from your profile.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by madgoat(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
yooglodotcom:

Just curious, but if everyone is importing the same goods in the group at a cheap rate, how will it be easy for all of them to sell it since the 'market' is sort of now flooded wt the same imported goods.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dellsystems: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Very interesting and educating. I don land.
@op, keep it up, you are definitely doing a good job.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:32am On Oct 25, 2015
madgoat:

Just curious, but if everyone is importing the same goods in the group at a cheap rate, how will it be easy for all of them to sell it since the 'market' is sort of now flooded wt the same imported goods.

We have characteristics,features and criterias for selecting the products we import.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2015
I sell all my goods online and there are basic features to selecting products that are hot in demand:

1.Daily use items
2.Products that solves one or more general problem(s)
3.Products that are affordable for all not minding your financial status
4. Products that buyers will finish in no time and reorder
5. Products that are light weighted for the purpose of shipping
6. Products that are scarce to get at the offline market.
7. Products whose sellers are very limited and few(monopolistic in nature)
8. Products that are cheaper compared to the solutions they provide.

All About Peaceful Wealth.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2015
madgoat:

no everyone in the group live in the same state
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2015
winetapper:
no everyone in the group live in the same state

Not everyone of us live in the same State oooo

We have members from Ibadan,Lagos,Sango Ota,Benin, Warri, Kaduna, Abuja, Osun, and other major cities.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2015
How To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Corps Member.

For those that have passed through this programme, we understand how strictly regulated whatever you bring on camp is. You will be searched and your items checked before passing through the gates upon arrival at NYSC Camp. Also, your daily schedule is closely regimented. Nevertheless, I will show you what you can still do to make money without going against the rules. You can make money when you pack items that corpers usually need and are allowed to bring to the camp. These materials can be offered for sale to your fellow colleagues during your break time. Examples include extra pair of plastic boots, socks, balm and lip gloss during (harmattan), satchets of detergent and beverages.Other relevant items are listed below:

Clothing Items

* They will be provided with 2 pairs of white T-shirts and shorts in camp but some who forgot to take extra pair can still buy at the camp.
* White Panties as Colored panties will be too conspicuous under the white tops and bottoms.
* Shoe and socks is okay. Some like to wear a white rubber shoe that is easy to clean .

White T-shirts
White Shorts
Whites tennis shoes
White socks
Underwear
Bed sheets
Perfumes/ body spray
Rubber slippers/flip flops
Combs and hair needs
Makeup & accessories

Essentials

Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Bath soap & Sponge
Detergent & Bar Soap
Toilet Paper
Towel
Writing pads and stationary
Pillow
Mp3/ iPod
Eye pads for sleeping & ear plugs
Surge protectors / extensions
Glue sticks & stapler

Sanitary Pads & Tampons
Shower Caps
Bleach
Disinfectants
Buckets
Body Cream & Lotion

Other Recommended Items

Torch lights
Mosquito nets/mosquito repellant
Food flasks, cups, drinking flasks & cutlery
Cloth hangers
Wrist watch
Padlocks and keys
Waist pouch
Handkerchiefs/face towels/Kleenex
Pegs/clips

Optional First Aid Items

Methylated spirits/ rubbing alcohol
Band aids/plasters
Robb
Bandages
Cotton wool
Anti-purging pills (flagyl, tetracycline etc.)
Anti-malaria pills
Inhaler (for those who are asthmatic)

This list is released to get some of our Importers and Plan B members who are going for Camp to know what and what can fetch them money while at the Camp.

Its always good when what you say is just a TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF WHAT YOU KNOW.

Is your Plan B in Place yet for the Youth Service?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by yooglodotcom: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
madgoat:

It can never be enough for Lagos consumption alone when you consider how many containers of same products are landing everyday courtesy of the big time importers. We are millions in this country.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by madgoat(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
@abbeyforex, how can i join plan B group and can i start mini-importation and making reasonable profit with as little as 10K capital? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94