Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. (36733 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
cool
djeezy:
Nice thread.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by geni340(f): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Toks2008:

Thanks for dropping by and do have a great sunday ahead.
see nice comments,, see hw gentlemen should adress each other. instead of picking on others wen they air their view, cant we just talk maturely lyk this?...em' pls oh,, any ideas wen oyibo will make condom dat will cover d scrotum? I think my bf should chill a lil until they make it oh..*scared.

1 Like

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
geni340:

see nice comments,, see hw gentlemen should adress each other. instead of picking on others wen they air their view, cant we just talk maturely lyk this?...em' pls oh,, any ideas wen oyibo will make condom dat will cover d scrotum? I think my bf should chill a lil until they make it oh..*scared.

Thanks jare my sis. we are men and not boys.

Lol..your last paragraph tho

1 Like

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
passionate88:
Na now u know?
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
That's why I'm always advocating complete abstinence grin

U no go need worry about all these ones
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Sharrap! angry
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Sharrap! angry
I go soon use that plantain to do another thing angry

Guilty conscience dey worry u abi grin
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Guilty conscience dey worry u abi grin
Ofcourse you are pure, you even look as pure as pure water. See her coconut head! angry
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I agree with you dearie but then its still not a sure guaranty that when one eventually decides to open up,the other partner will not go randy and bring home the nightmare.

I have zeroed my mind to take the risk with one person.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Ofcourse you are pure, you even look as pure as pure water. See her coconut head! angry

Abeg leave my sweetheart o.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Toks2008:
@BUTCHCASSIDY

And unfortunately people tag me as too picky because i always want to go for a chic that will not make me fantasize about another girl.

The best thing is for a man to go for a lady who is physically and sexually appealing to his eyes then stick to only her and do the hell outta her in marriage tho.

Word bro
Right on tha money
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Word bro
Right on tha money

Its a terrible thing for a man to be making out with his wife and be fantasizing about another. I call that perpetual marital bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Toks2008:

Its a terrible thing for a man to be making out with his wife and be fantasizing about another. I call that perpetual marital bondage.

Thats cheating
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats cheating

Yes o, hidden emotional infidelity. Or go out and start eying other babes.

There are too many chics in the world for a man to end up with a woman who does not ignite a spark in him by just looking at her physical countenance.

Whether you want a slim,big,busty or a bootilicious lady you will always see your choice among all these sweet creatures of GOD so why sideline yourself by going for what does not please you.

I will rather remain single for life rather than end up with a lady im not sexually attracted to or that her appearance is not pleasing to my eyes..Tarrr
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by emitheo(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Damnnnn....now i'm feeling bad & scared
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
emitheo:
Damnnnn....now i'm feeling bad & scared

Dont be...Just be sexually faithful to one lady who will also do same with you.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:
I know this topic will shock many people who believe in the propaganda that the use of condom is a formidable prevention against HIV but unfortunately,using a condom does not prevent you from contracting HIV but only reduces the chance of contracting it.

Now read this and i doubt if you will ever read this anywhere else because the condom industry is a huge one and facts like this may not be widely disseminated but here i give it to you to ponder over.

-Human immunodeficient Virus(HIV) is very virulent and can pass through through unnoticeable and painless skin abrasion on the penile shaft as well as the vaginal region.

-The viral load is present in cervico-vaginal fluid and of-course in the blood.

-We will agree that in most cases if not all,the condom no matter how carefully worn still exposes some part of the penile shaft and this is where the problem lies because in most cases,the vaginal secretions come in contact with this exposed region of the shaft.

-This means an automatic entry of the virus from the vaginal fluid into the man especially when there are some abrasions on the penile skin which of-course is so delicate and easily bruised.

-If the man also has the virus and he happens to have any form of abrasion on the penile shaft then the woman can easily contract the virus once the Unclad part of his shaft touches the walls of the vaginal.

This is just a simple illustration to show that condoms are no guarantee prevention against HIV.

Staying faithful to one sexual partner who is HIV negative and will not be silly enough to indulge in careless sexual act with an infected individual remains the best way to prevent HIV.

The bottom line is that no one is really safe and we all stand the risk of contracting it as the Virus has a transient period between when it is contracted and when it can be detected in the blood so you may meet someone who is tested negative today and later may test positive.

GOD HELP US.

I guess this is educative enough to be on FP lalasticlala and ishilove should take a look.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by misspicy2(f): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I guess this is educative enough to be on FP lalasticlala and ishilove should take a look.
lol see your brown head grin

that was the month you used to type without jab but it seems the nairaland virus has entered into you likewise me, grin I just went through the thread all over again and I saw my inputs besides must all your thread make FP? undecided greedy man

and I see how you evaded my Christmas wishes,just have it at the back of your mind like you always say that we all have our own opinions to issues,doesn't mean we should be E-Enemies....that's why am extending my hands of friend ship gringrin will you take it?

BTW lalasticlala I bet you don't know that condoms does not guarantee HIV prevention tongue
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:

that was the month you used to type without jab but it seems the nairaland virus has entered into you likewise me, grin I just went through the thread all over again and I saw my inputs besides must all your thread make FP? undecided greedy man

and I see how you evaded my Christmas wishes,just have it at the back of your mind like you always say that we all have our own opinions to issues,doesn't mean we should be E-Enemies....that's why am extending my hands of friend ship gringrin will you take it?

BTW lalasticlala I bet you don't know that condoms does not guarantee HIV prevention tongue

see ya sef?

Infact i was the first person who sent you a yelutide greeting but i used misspicy without the 2 maybe thats why you did not see it.

No worries..im a lover not a fighter and i know how to calm the nerves of an e-tigress lol..

But wait o..you can abuse...chai...ta lo fi joo?
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by misspicy2(f): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

see ya sef?

Infact i was the first person who sent you a yelutide greeting but i used misspicy without the 2 maybe thats why you did not see it.

No worries..im a lover not a fighter and i know how to calm the nerves of an e-tigress lol..

But wait o..you can abuse...chai...ta lo fi joo?
lol grin good and fine

and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance once again grin

hanhan,you call that one abuse? angry
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Psalm18: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Stop this pseudo science nonsense.
Condoms do and always prevent HIV.
They have been subjected to stringent test and have always passed those tests.

Wrong use and inconsistent use of condoms is what may cause HIV transmission.
Stop feeding this junk, thereby discouraging condom usage.

10 Likes

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
hemartins:
your illustration tho
Me too dey tink am
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by joseph1832(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Em OP where is your source of did you write this yourself? Cos if you did, I'll want to ask you want if there aren't any abrasion on the pen1s shaft? Will the person still contact HIV?

I'll always say this, people just like to tell tales about things they're too shy or too jealous to do.

I find this write up very bias.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by miqos02(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
ok
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by miqos02(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:

I say amen to ur signature
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by jeffizy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Staying faithful to one sexual partner who is HIV negative and will not be silly enough to indulge in careless sexual act with an infected individual remains the best way to prevent HIV.
FACT!!!
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
I like the facts
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by omojesu202(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:
I know this topic will shock many people who believe in the propaganda that the use of condom is a formidable prevention against HIV but unfortunately,using a condom does not prevent you from contracting HIV but only reduces the chance of contracting it.

Now read this and i doubt if you will ever read this anywhere else because the condom industry is a huge one and facts like this may not be widely disseminated but here i give it to you to ponder over.

-Human immunodeficient Virus(HIV) is very virulent and can pass through through unnoticeable and painless skin abrasion on the penile shaft as well as the vaginal region.

-The viral load is present in cervico-vaginal fluid and of-course in the blood.

-We will agree that in most cases if not all,the condom no matter how carefully worn still exposes some part of the penile shaft and this is where the problem lies because in most cases,the vaginal secretions come in contact with this exposed region of the shaft.

-This means an automatic entry of the virus from the vaginal fluid into the man especially when there are some abrasions on the penile skin which of-course is so delicate and easily bruised.

-If the man also has the virus and he happens to have any form of abrasion on the penile shaft then the woman can easily contract the virus once the Unclad part of his shaft touches the walls of the vaginal.

This is just a simple illustration to show that condoms are no guarantee prevention against HIV.

The bottom line is that no one is really safe and we all stand the risk of contracting it as the Virus has a transient period between when it is contracted and when it can be detected in the blood so you may meet someone who is tested negative today and later may test positive.

GOD HELP US.

can u just shove this information up your as.as and let people with real life experience talk.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by flamingREED(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36984390][/quote]
Very unreliable
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by jonaifame22(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
But I don't use condom na
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by chidisco2012: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thats y i go to ashawo house cos is safer and they keep their body clean with original condom

1 Like

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nicepoker(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Op. Point of correction. Pls always use cucumber for ur illustrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.