Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. (36731 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by poweredcom(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
@op u r a sadist u can never stop us ooo dis night na red light district I go do my xmas eve I go bang TDB my condom de standby hahaha I ave banged close to 100 hoes both pples girlfriend single mother oloshos hahah I still de healthy using my condom
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by VickyRotex(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
somebody should pls help me translate this important news for vickyrotex,funjosh,eleko1 and rokiatu for proper understanding

You need the understanding more. angry
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kgdavid:

Oga at the top, sir, where did you go to school?

Peruse these links for your own enlightenment:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q177398.html

http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/fall-2011/exposure-infection-biology-hiv-transmission

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---Prevention/Protected-sex-with-fresh-cut-on-testicles/show/1405059

I think ignorance is the problem of many people especially those who chose to remain ignorant.

HIV is transmitted when fluids from an infected person (HIV positive) pass through the mucous membranes, cuts, open sores, or tears in the skin of a non-infected person (HIV negative).

Asides the fact that day by day more virulent strains of HIV are been discovered that even has the veracity to pass through very delicate thin layer of the penile shaft much less an abrasive skin.

If you are also intelligent enough to read the contents you quoted you will see where it was stated that indeed there is a possibility of the virus passing through the exposed membranes.

This is why i usually advice that when we discuss online or in any gathering,we must learn to articulate out opinion in a civilized and responsible way cos you have only exhibited your ignorance in the most ignorant way asking me which school i went.....Please be civilized.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by BABANGBALI: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

You need the understanding more. angry
i know you hate condoms grin
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by flightz(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
AK481:

Quick one,
A marriage bettween a hiv positive woman and hiv negative men,how are they surviving? Remenber they are advised to use conom
google 'hiv sero discordant couples' 'hiv undetectable' They cope very well if drugs adherence is ok.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
poweredcom:
@op u r a sadist u can never stop us ooo dis night na red light district I go do my xmas eve I go bang TDB my condom de standby hahaha I ave banged close to 100 hoes both pples girlfriend single mother oloshos hahah I still de healthy using my condom

O.Y.O lo wa

1 Like

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by papertrail(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

This is why i don't do casuals and funny enough will never use a condom because

1.It does not guaranty real pleasure

2.It does not really prevent HIV

So i would rather stick to one hot partner and hope that she does not bring me one.

Your head correct die
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by godwinony(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very graphic illustration picture cheesy..
Nice points too..
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by kingsley18(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks OP for sharing... Na this kind update good to dey front page not all those nonsense updates.....
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by AK481(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:
I know this topic will shock many people who believe in the propaganda that the use of condom is a formidable prevention against HIV but unfortunately,using a condom does not prevent you from contracting HIV but only reduces the chance of contracting it.

Now read this and i doubt if you will ever read this anywhere else because the condom industry is a huge one and facts like this may not be widely disseminated but here i give it to you to ponder over.

-Human immunodeficient Virus(HIV) is very virulent and can pass through through unnoticeable and painless skin abrasion on the penile shaft as well as the vaginal region.

-The viral load is present in cervico-vaginal fluid and of-course in the blood.

-We will agree that in most cases if not all,the condom no matter how carefully worn still exposes some part of the penile shaft and this is where the problem lies because in most cases,the vaginal secretions come in contact with this exposed region of the shaft.

-This means an automatic entry of the virus from the vaginal fluid into the man especially when there are some abrasions on the penile skin which of-course is so delicate and easily bruised.

-If the man also has the virus and he happens to have any form of abrasion on the penile shaft then the woman can easily contract the virus once the Unclad part of his shaft touches the walls of the vaginal.

This is just a simple illustration to show that condoms are no guarantee prevention against HIV.

Staying faithful to one sexual partner who is HIV negative and will not be silly enough to indulge in careless sexual act with an infected individual remains the best way to prevent HIV.

The bottom line is that no one is really safe and we all stand the risk of contracting it as the Virus has a transient period between when it is contracted and when it can be detected in the blood so you may meet someone who is tested negative today and later may test positive.

GOD HELP US.

Op please provide link or information of someone that got infected and the condom was used without tearing or leakage.

One u use a condom and it didn't not tear,and all instruction on the pack was adhere to,then you used it effectively.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by preshOnogwu1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:
I know this topic will shock many people who believe in the propaganda that the use of condom is a formidable prevention against HIV but unfortunately,using a condom does not prevent you from contracting HIV but only reduces the chance of contracting it.

Now read this and i doubt if you will ever read this anywhere else because the condom industry is a huge one and facts like this may not be widely disseminated but here i give it to you to ponder over.

-Human immunodeficient Virus(HIV) is very virulent and can pass through through unnoticeable and painless skin abrasion on the penile shaft as well as the vaginal region.

-We will agree that in most cases if not all,the condom no matter how carefully worn still exposes some part of the penile shaft and this is where the problem lies because in most cases,the vaginal secretions come in contact with this exposed region of the shaft.

-This means an automatic entry of the virus from the vaginal fluid into the man especially when there are some abrasions on the penile skin which of-course is so delicate and easily bruised.

-If the man also has the virus and he happens to have any form of abrasion on the penile shaft then the woman can easily contract the virus once the Unclad part of his shaft touches the walls of the vaginal.

This is just a simple illustration to show that condoms are no guarantee prevention against HIV.

Staying faithful to one sexual partner who is HIV negative and will not be silly enough to indulge in careless sexual act with an infected individual remains the best way to prevent HIV.

The bottom line is that no one is really safe and we all stand the risk of contracting it as the Virus has a transient period between when it is contracted and when it can be detected in the blood so you may meet someone who is tested negative today and later may test positive.

GOD HELP US.
simply ABSTAIN from premarital sex... Merry Christmas!
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by sniper77(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
The key is staying faithful to your spouse to avoid stories of had I known. My guy says he uses double condoms so he can't get the virus as long as both condoms can't fail simultaneously.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Funjosh(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
somebody should pls help me translate this important news for vickyrotex,funjosh,eleko1 and rokiatu for proper understanding

Na IYANGBALI and Notoriousbabe go help you translate am no be sad
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by alokongbo: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
If u say condom is not safe , den hand gloves use by doctors during surgery is not safe, r u telling me dat doctor should not carry out surgery on hiv+ patient

1 Like

Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by BABANGBALI: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Na IYANGBALI and Notoriousbabe go help you translate am no be sad
my dear iyangbali is in Jerusalem having dinner with Jesus tongue
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

GOD HELP US.
Abstinence is still the most reliable method to avoid stories it is
very hard for some people though
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by abnsugbe: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I have known this long ago and i have always preached it but there is no harm letting many other people who are ignorant know abi no be so?

In-fact i don't use condom to make love as i prefer to remain faithful to one woman and hopes she no go out go carry am come.

that is a big problem...women are infidels
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
kwenu:
we should learn to find out truths from experienced people and not by theories u were told in one quack Nigerian University. i went for HIV test this year at the Gen Hospital and the advice i got was that i stick to my condoms.

i have had sex with over 400 girls/ladies but with my condoms throughout my lifetime, yea the results always come out negative .

i can be reckless when it comes to sex but i still stick to my Condoms. condoms are never a guarantee because on several occasions they tear off or burst during intercourse

have u ever seen/watch a Nigerian girl lie before, most especially when u ask them about sex. ok consider this before u decide to entrust your life into their hands by going raw during sex

condoms are still better but abstinence is the best
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Kgdavid(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I think ignorance is the problem of many people especially those who chose to remain ignorant.

HIV is transmitted when fluids from an infected person (HIV positive) pass through the mucous membranes, cuts, open sores, or tears in the skin of a non-infected person (HIV negative).

Asides the fact that day by day more virulent strains of HIV are been discovered that even has the veracity to pass through very delicate thin layer of the penile shaft much less an abrasive skin.

If you are also intelligent enough to read the contents you quoted you will see where it was stated that indeed there is a possibility of the virus passing through the exposed membranes.

This is why i usually advice that when we discuss online or in any gathering,we must learn to articulate out opinion in a civilized and responsible way cos you have only exhibited your ignorance in the most ignorant way asking me which school i went.....Please be civilized.

Oga at the top no vex I just hate to see people spreading panic through dubious science. The fact is the skin of the penile shaft is not a mucuos membrane. And it does not bruise easily (I have a penis too you know). Anyhoo.... Whatever floats your boat.

Merry Christmas Sir!
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Nicepoker(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chimdiebere:
I should shut up cos I am a hooligan! angry
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by plendil: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

The bolded doesn't make sense. If a HIV positive person has sex with a negative person, and the condom prevents the fliud from the infected partner reaching the other one, isnt that prevention? ie Condom has prevented the transmission of the virus. There are numerous studies to show this BTW.

Condoms are effective if used properly, but of course the best remains abstinence and mutual fidelity.

GOD HELP US.
This sums it up.
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by obontami: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2016
kwenu:
we should learn to find out truths from experienced people and not by theories u were told in one quack Nigerian University. i went for HIV test this year at the Gen Hospital and the advice i got was that i stick to my condoms.

i have had sex with over 400 girls/ladies but with my condoms throughout my lifetime, yea the results always come out negative .

i can be reckless when it comes to sex but i still stick to my Condoms. condoms are never a guarantee because on several occasions they tear off or burst during intercourse

have u ever seen/watch a Nigerian girl lie before, most especially when u ask them about sex. ok consider this before u decide to entrust your life into their hands by going raw during sex

condoms are still better but abstinence is the best

Tell me something breh
Re: Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Reminiscing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.