Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56286 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by brightersms(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Let me know some of the investments

She should be dependent on u enough
1. Spiritually
2. Mentally
3. Emotionally
4. Financially

If u fulfill these level of abundance that she could depend on. She will have the fears of loosing u.
And she would always ask her self what the next person can offer her that u haven't.

Unless she is a chronic cheat or it's hereditary.

That's my take

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by IdeyFindWife: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
brightersms:

She should be dependent on u enough
1. Spiritually
2. Mentally
3. Emotionally
4. Financially

If u fulfill these level of abundance that she could depend on. She will have the fears of loosing u.
And she would always ask her self what the next person can offer her that u haven't.

Unless she is a chronic cheat or it's hereditary.

That's my take

It would take a sensible, well-brought up girl to reciprocate and actually, not soil herself, in the face of your meeting her needs on all the above fronts.

Also, she's growing and the final word is she might evolve into an adult who doesn't see you as her ideal man, need-meeting or not; there's always that risk there.

Besides, the exposure factor and the effect of being in the midst younger guys of her own age-range/generation will be a major test she has to pass.

Past generations married were married off that early. Even now, skill acquistion and local apprenticeship based folks often end up marrying and birthing early because the 6-3-3-4 statutory education years don't get to feature that prominently in their life's calendars, But, this day and age, there's always gonna be a chance your girl later starts feeling you stole her youth! Most when they feel that way won't talk, they just go with the flow and try to compensate for lost time and some other boys starts sleeing in your bed de dat.

Like adviced, take charge, be her world, but place to marry her, max 200/300level, if ur really serious; don't waste ur time playing with her life and emotions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Stephansmily:
I see u've finally found love

Age is just a number

Bt wait till she turns 18.

when did national assembly enact a law setting age of consent to 18?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:57am On Apr 22, 2018
DocAdray:
Don't take advantage of her please, she is still a teenager. Be more of a friend to her, for now. When she is more matured and ready for a serious relationship and decide to go for you after you've made your intentions known to her, good!
lols
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:00am On Apr 22, 2018
lanicky:
Hey dude! She's an underage....try to exercise some patience, wait till she's mature enough cos she might not be in for a serious relationship but for adventures.

what's your definition of underage?

13-17years old girls in Nigeria have boyfriends ,they even have sex BTW there's no age of consent law in Nigeria.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Hybridz: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
There us nothing wrong in that.just make sure you got good intentions and zero your mind,so as not to die young in case the girl grows to adulthood to become an ingrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.