Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56292 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Maximus85(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gurgle:
theres nothing wrong but you need to leave her until youre like 32 and she is 22, otherwise its wrong

That's what I'm doing. But mine doesn't look like I'm ten years older than her. She's very mature. I'm going to wife her when she's 23

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by mmsen: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Move to Katsina, no one will bat an eyelid.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by brixton: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Boy follow your heart, after all bubu married Aisha when she was 12yewrs old and today she is the wife of d presido of FGN.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by blacktwist(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
If she is ready to go on with you, you guys can try to make thingz work out
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by metorichmond(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
U shld be arrested n imprisoned for 10yrs cos daz d diff btw d two of u.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by blackmentor(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gurgle:
theres nothing wrong but you need to leave her until youre like 32 and she is 22, otherwise its wrong
Na by 22 u start ur own ni? :-
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ojnnaco(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP... please help check the meaning of PEDOPHILE in the dictionary...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by tellwisdom: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bro, forget about all these Nigerian girls...they got nothing to offer.they are just desperate and cheap sad
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by yanabasee(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks dear for this. ..

Op, if you really love her then go ahead with the relationship... If it comes to _sex, please do it only when she fully consents and agrees on her own without you influencing her Okay?
Lol....very funny!
You think she will ask him to wait? Dis girl of this generation? Buahahahahahahaha... As at 17years, she's an adult oh....for ma hood, 12years na dem be akaracha and na 7years be virgins.... It wasn't like dis during GEJ's administration! But things have taken a different turn.
OP, many ladies like dat age range, but to matured girl and not fingerlings like 17years old. This is so becoz girls dnt feel intimated by their peers or men that's barely older than dem...but very intimated with men far older dan dem... And men that will be able to take care of them both financially and sexually... Just ensure that u take care of of and be rest assured that, u keep her close too...
My opinion is dat, she's very young and does not understand the language of "love" yet. You migh think she does, but she doesn't. When she grows older and sees what other girls are doing, especially when it has to do with girls playing men and using men's head... She'll likely want to see what it is to sleep with another man or test another d**k and see how it feels. Just wishing u luck bro...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Papendo: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
na this same thing dey happen to me too and I love d geh die.. Guy ,just know that d geh will trouble u and be ready to wait patiently for her to navigate , after she learnna this same thing dey happen to me too and I love d geh die.. Guy ,just know that d geh will trouble u and be ready to wait patiently for her to navigate , after she learnna this same thing dey happen to me too and I love d geh die.. Guy ,just know that d geh will trouble u and be ready to wait patiently for her to navigate , after she learn
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by pus33: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ArabianPrince: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hope you have good intentions. cool
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by akinszz: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Give am belle then we can advise you.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by LastProphet: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Go ahead if u are ready to share her with one or more guys if she gets to school, especially if she's pretty and sweet.(Boys go disturb am taya, rich guys, fine guys, church mates, senior colleagues, classmates, she wud definitely have her own crushes too)

If you are the possessive type, be ready to complain often times.

If you are not interesting, loving and don't visit her frequently, just be prepared for a shocking heartbreak eventually.

Take note of the IFs.

gbam!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
ikeepitreal:
The guys above me are all talking crap, all I can think of is the tightness of the puna .
Negodu ..

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
WISEST SO FAr!
Chelseafan1:

Go ahead if u are ready to share her with one or more guys if she gets to school, especially if she's pretty and sweet.(Boys go disturb am taya, rich guys, fine guys, church mates, senior colleagues, classmates, she wud definitely have her own crushes too)

If you are not interesting, loving and don't visit her frequently, just be prepared for a shocking heartbreak eventually.

Take note of the IFs.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by GodblessNig247(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
DocAdray:
Don't take advantage of her please, she is still a teenager. Be more of a friend to her, for now. When she is more matured and ready for a serious relationship and decide to go for you after you've made your intentions known to her, good!

U are highly sensible in ur thought. Spot on!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks dear for this. ..

Op, if you really love her then go ahead with the relationship... If it comes to _sex, please do it only when she fully consents and agrees on her own without you influencing her Okay?
sex
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by dammytosh: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Smart boy

Catch her young

I guess you want to Start having sex with her at age 19 for 8 years, she will be 27 and u start ur stories.

Let her be and let her work things out with her generation.

I honestly feel you are just lusting after the poor girl

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
As long as you don't take her virginity.....until you marry her. Cos the more you caress her or use pressure to un...dress her, then you should know you are a molester. You need to wait till the day you deserve it. Cos everytime you go to touch it...then she says you hurt it.
Reality:
Caution:. 17 year old doesn't know what she wants in life yet relationship wise....She needs to explore...like most ladies here on Nairaland, Have her Fanny Swindled by different guys, Pranked my Fanny Swindlers. Then she becomes wiser like most ladies commenting here after having their Fanny Swindled on different occasions. Only then will she know what she really wants in a man's life.

In summary, dont Swindle her Fanny. cool

Lastly...I think you have a paedophile Tendency. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Rexnegro(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stephansmily:
I see u've finally found love

Age is just a number

Bt wait till she turns 18.
20 to me sef still look underage to me talkless of the 18 you re telling op to wait for...@Op bro be 30 then she be 20 too ehen you can then marry her sef but do allow go to sch o....ve you tot of The -ive or +ive influence sch will have on her ? I can bet you she is most likely to change from The girl you tink you no or love now. All The best anyway. Goodluck but don't I repeat don't abuse or molest her because of her naïve age o.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by neerg: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
I sincerely think the age differences is not a barrier.
Do you think the family of the girl will allow her to marry without her finishing her school?
Will you be responsible for her schooling if you did marry her?
Though the world is moving at a jet age.yet experience counts.can she handle a home and family at 18 years. Is she emotionaly stable to handle the inextricable rigour of wedding? If this questions are well tailored then you can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by GodblessNig247(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
OP stop misbehaving. Go get a mature girl that can reason in the same pedestal with u. Dont make that poor girl lose focus. She is a tyro in all ramification.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Brightology2(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
U jst spoke my a very truthful words
Chelseafan1:

Take note of the IFs.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by pessu4life(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...

Honestly, you're in lust not in love. just forget that thing and encourage that girl to focus on her education, look for a mature girl that understand what relationship is all about

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by peedeeasobie(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Let me look at it this way!

If I have a 17 year old sister and I find out she's in a relationship with a 27 year old guy, what will I do? Hmmm, I will literally make their lives a living hell.

OP, ask yourself the same thing! What will you do? If your 17 years old sister starts meandering with a 27 year old.

You will confuse her destiny and she will later break your heart because of her immaturity!

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by unknown87: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Sugar Uncle you were getting into secondary school when she was born grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Epatty(f): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol... Na ur problem b dat
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
therealdeal10:
Dere's notin wrong

Jst wait let her get 2 18 or 19

However it's morally wrong if u date her now cuz she's still underage
UNDER WATIN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nothing wrong with that. 3-10 years gap,perfect for me i.e. If you are serious about getting married to her. But no sex yet,even if she's not a virgin,give your self that respect of not having sex with a minor.

killerman47:

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by preciousMI1(f): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm wondering what you need help for? ? you only need help to be mature... yes so at 27 u aren't sure what you want on life that why you took to nairaland...
and who pushed this to FP?

my dear age is just a number.... abi you wan marry your mate or senior?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / What Will You Do In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.