Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56293 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by smudge2079(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
27 plus years old and u are already caught up in a mid life crisis shocked
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2015
valkaywalex:
[size=15pt] Mr Relationship councellor, how va nw, u tink say e go easy make dat guy just keep her like dat, e no easy o.

It's ur boy walkopet, na dis new moniker i dey use nw, as these yeye mods dey ban me always.
[/size]
hehehe I sight yhu bro... e no mean and if he really need dat thing make he just make sure say she won't dump her after it, make she no dey take her "Charging charger" lol...

I dey fear o make dem no ban u again, u know say dose mods dey active in term of banning smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by DedeNkem: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

It s a pity that we here in Nigeria belive that one set of laws must govern every race. It is only when you have your own laws that you will be able to develop as a people.

If Americans say they don't want their kids to drink beer before turning 21, it doesn't have to govern every country in the world.

If Muslims say they want to marry their daughters at 14, it's non of your business dude.
If they come for your daughter at that age, you have the rights to refuse.
If they chose to marry their own daughters at that age, fckkkuuu you if you try to stop them by force.

I guess you're one of the st*upid muslim paedophiles. Would you let someone marry your 1 year old daughter?

Section 29 (4) of the 1999 Nigeria Constitution provides that age of maturity is age 18. Your terrorist sharia law is NOT Nigeria law. Nigeria is not a muslim country! And a country can't have two laws!

Take your creepy and sick paedophilia behavior to a muslim country, you id*iot!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harffie(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Man
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2015
DedeNkem:

I guess you're one of the st*upid muslim paedophiles. Would you let someone marry your 1 year old daughter?

Section 29 (4) of the 1999 Nigeria Constitution provides that age of maturity is age 18. Your terrorist sharia law is NOT Nigeria law. Nigeria is not a muslim country! And a country can't have two laws!

Take your creepy and sick paedophilia behavior to a muslim country, you id*iot!!

Fcking maggot..
First I am no Muslim..
I am Igbo like you. Dig for information.

2 - How many people from our Igbo have gone to jail for marrying a 17 year old girl since its either 18 or nothing.
How much of your useless laws are you personally obeying?

E-warriror.. Walk up to a Muslim and tell him that.
Stop venting your useless anger on a big boy who is mentally bigger than you will ever be.

You open a non working book to advice me.. Same way you open your Bible to show me where Fish Swallowed Jonah.

This is what Nnamdi Kanu has turned you idiottts to

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by phefo12345(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Chill till she becomes an adult
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Oluwachinwe: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2015
lanicky:
Hey dude! She's an underage....try to exercise some patience, wait till she's mature enough cos she might not be in for a serious relationship but for adventures.

what if she gets another person before then?? or is she too wait also?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by chidiandre(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
oga that's not love....its a psychological issue.....maybe she's the only person or girl u are talking to....go out and meet other girls
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Tosyn007(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Just tell her your mind in all sincerity. And don't wait for her to attain any freaging age. Trillions of things occur in a day, imagine what she would have experience by the time she's 20 and above.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Tosyn007(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
chidiandre:
oga that's not love....its a psychological issue.....maybe she's the only person or girl u are talking to....go out and meet other girls

She's 17 man, not 12. All this young babes even prefer the mature ones to their age bracket.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by stan241(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
yinkeys:
we've bn 4 guys all along in my family & am still as single as a stick

Lols single as a stick, i have a sister and trust me i knw what the answer to such a proposal from my family will be
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks dear for this. ..

Op, if you really love her then go ahead with the relationship... If it comes to _sex, please do it only when she fully consents and agrees on her own without you influencing her Okay?
IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN WITHOUT INFLUENCING HER? APART FROM HER INITIATING IT, HOW DOES THAT WORK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by jennyama: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Love got rules, you've just broken one!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by tonimenia: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
My Dear,

there is nothing wrong.

Just go ahead and have fun!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
harristo:

Read my post well, a girl becomes capable at the age of 14. And in the olden day's, that's the age from which a girl is allowed to get married all over the world.

Civilization has made us realize that from 18 years is the proper age for a girl to get married. And as far as getting married is concerned, no man is too old for a girl who has reached the proper age of marriage, as long as the girl consents to it.

Omotola got married at age 18 to a man aged 28. Their relationship started two years prior. the man was smart enough to marry her as soon as he could / she was ready to. If he had waited for her to graduate from university (even if it isn't bad to do so), who knows what would have happened. Well knowing how pretty omotola is, definitely some guys would have done anything to be the one she marries.

Today apart from omotola being a celebrity, the husband is celebrated as a bold African man.
Read their story...http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118658

So Op you need not fear criticisms, go ahead with your relationship.

If you are educated, you would know the complications that comes with teen marriage and pregnancies, Kids who get married are more likely to die early. If it was so beneficial or if it did not have any adverse effects, it would not have been illegal in most countries to marry a child. I don't care about Omotola's story, I only care about biological facts. A 14 year old is not ready for marriage and all that comes with it. If you want to marry an 18 year old that's up to you but don't come here promoting paedophilia and child marriages. If I am not mistaken your country's law states that you should not be with anyone below the age of 18 but I know many of you are perverted anyway and the only way you will find sexual pleasure is from a small child who is yet to have breast that are fully formed. The laws are there to restrict you from your paedophilic tendencies because atleast by 18 the pelvis and birth canal are more matured than when they are 14. I mean if a 14 year old is capable to you, why not an 11 year old or even a 9 year old who started early puberty. Please read actual scientific facts on child marriages and stop promoting your perversion. Who would want to have a 45 year old man on top of their 11 or 14 year old daughter? This is what the majority of child marriages consist of.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by pbs4real(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Op dre's ntn wrong with wat u doing Jes let her get to 18 before tinking of anytin sex..... and make sure u nt deceiving her grin
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
10 years gap isn't bad, my only problem is her age, wait for her to mature some more.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by pbs4real(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
jennyama:
Love got rules, you've just broken one!
kindly give me some of the rules please..cos the last time I checked age has notin to do with love.... I stand to be corrected tho..
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by King44(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
How old was Kanu when he married his fiance answer she was 18 and kanu was @ his early or close to mid thirties so for me I think as long as she is matured enough, both of u understand each other well even if not perfectly well cos nothing is perfect wait till she is 20 marry her properly and eat her forbidden fruit bt sha na another young guy dream wife u won snatch so well such is life and there is Godoooo!!!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by SaiBuharii: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Jorussia:
bros thank God say you dey reason like me.This op na poor guy,him dey find small girl when him go dey use small money take maintain, so that the girl go fulfil him sexual urge for am.As far as i am concerned,any guy above 25 when nor fit court girl when dey him age group, is not Man.I am 25,i can't imagine myself wooing a 17years old girl.If i want to date a girl,she should be between 22-25.

So if 24 dates 18, it's too much? This one ur limit is 3 yrs.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by no1madman(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:
I see u've finally found love

Age is just a number

Bt wait till she turns 18.
17:18 . .what's d difference?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by mayorphilz: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Pls ur of age marry her den u can do any tin den
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Stephansmily(f): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2015
no1madman:

17:18 . .what's d difference?

The difference is that it is believed that a girl comes of age or is legally an adult when she turns 18 and is free to do whatever she wants to. So at 17 she is underage, she need not get involved in a relationship openly
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by simdam500(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Op I get u but, this Era of human beings are so different from what you are picturing.

If the majority says you shouldn't please don't unless the girl in question has attained the level where she had the right to boldly come out in public ignoring every bad Belle and can also take full responsibility of whatever the outcome of you two relationship might end up in.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Toro2015(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Jorussia:
my guy leave story for mathais jare,you are not financially buoyant to take care of a mature lady,hence ,your current resolve to start running after S.S.C.E candidates and jambitos.Every shoe has size,look for your size,and leave the small girl to face her future.Na brother like you,na him dey condemn the lives of unwise teenagers. You get luck say nor be my younger sister,na blow i for take blind one of your eye.
you wey dey online dey look for medical Doctor na u be man abi ? Fake punk ass.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2015
BigBashiru:

The 26 year old has been around guys and the guy is probably 35 and has also been aruond; both are polluted with the spirit of polygamy and harlotry - how do you think such a marriage will end up?

What I am advocating is girls waiting till they are 26 isnt sound advice and that mentality of being "successful" wont do them any good in he long run. Aside from the spiritual fact I have mentioned above, they also face stiffer competition from younger girls.

I am young at heart.

Oh please! Come back when you are 35.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by rosy4u(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
ennysuccess:

So na 18 u be when u begin do am abi

no na 13 tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by agabaI23(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

Derailers
No rail or train here so nothing to derail.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Stephansmily(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
agabaI23:
No rail or train here so nothing to derail.

Lol

U knw wah ah mean
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:

Normal. You have to wait till she is older though like she gets to 21 and above.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by MrsChima(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
60 years old man married a 9 years old girl.

Anyways, what do you guys REALLY have in common other than sex?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Ugosample(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Would you say your opinion is common across Nig?

Guys in their 30s often say they prefer women in their early 30s, because women in their 20s are annoying and underdeveloped. So what do you and our friends normally say

when you say youd prefer a 21 year old, do you really mean that? I mean can you keep up with a 21 year old girl
He seems muslim, judging by his name. It is very common of them to marry small girls, even 14 years is not spared.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / What Will You Do In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.