Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67713 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I go for guys with these features, tall,chocolate complexion, pointed nose and pink lips
Chocolate complexioned guys with pink lips? Ah! You must be into golliwogs grin

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by chito14(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
I will love to see the Face of this Guys which claim to say ; this Lady is ugly after giving bith...
This are exactly the one's being faaaar more ugly as any Woman in this World after giving bith to her Child. grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Donnyboy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Hey Ladies... Make up will be like "I can transform you" with Lil wayne's voice...

but mehn dude got a bad attitude angry
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by suzzy16(f): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
SmartMugu:

Yup. I had a friend that visited Nigeria lately. Slept with some chick in a hotel room with condoms. Went to take a shower afterwards, came back out to find out the girl started rubbing the contents in the condom all over her vjj. Why? She wanted to get pregnant I guess, and get stuck with the young man that only wanted to have fun.
lol
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by suzzy16(f): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2015
eyinjuege:
Pregnancy hormones cause even the finest women to look ugly especially towards the last month. It also changes the skin color and tone. Now couple that to how messy and sweaty they get in the labor room. To be honest with you, I have never seen a really beautiful woman whilee in the labor room! It is what it is.
seriously,labour pain is nt easy o,what a wicked man
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Guffaw!! grin
That you on your dp?? *Grabs hold of tree branch to keep from falling off, then sprinkles holy coconut water on Android 3310 to ward off evil spirits*

Its better u fall off the tree branch & break ur head....ode, wizard
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
prela:

Its better u fall off the tree branch & break ur head....ode, wizard
Lol! You're a stupid girl if you don't know its just makeup that is helping your ministry. I dare you to wash your face and upload your pix, see if you won't drive all the cats in your area hysterical tongue

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol! You're a stupid girl if you don't know its just makeup that is helping your ministry. I dare you to wash your face and upload your pix, see if you won't drive all the cats in your area hysterical tongue

Since u are. Jobless u can wash it off
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
prela:
Pls help me wash it off
So your fantasy involves me coming to your house and rubbing soap all over your face and rinsing it off for you? Omo konji na bas'tard oh grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by sydraay: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep

Supported

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by sydraay: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2015
JimiCoker:

Jesuuuuuu!!!! Oboy u wicked shaaaaahhhh!! Choi!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Kingphaz: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
What baffled me more is the 488 likes the immature blind boy got from that post.

Guess what.? the hug amount of likes from that niggas post are from Females.. some ladies are in support of the dumb ass mudafucker's decision tho. but the lady shaaa no fine gon sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Men Don’t Marry Late !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.