Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67107 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
tociano009:
]re you also involved

Nope
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by vickylala239: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
missKiffy:
The reason why this man dumped his baby mama will shock you. At the end of his post, he wrote "F-k you and the baby"...Speechless

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/wow-you-wont-believe-why-this-man.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

To Mi the gel is pretty Without Mke up Dan with Mke ups.

Bt women shuld let d man knw deir natural look.

Men Lik pretty tins.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
SmartMugu:

I agree. The dude also mentioned that her hair was fake. Looking at the first picture, any sane man would have known that any black girl with hair like that isn't all natural about their looks. It's fake hair on 90% black women these days....I bet he's messing with some new chick with similar fake hair to repeat the same excuse after she gets pregnant or have another baby for him.
you are right bro, so right on point. the pains ladies go through just to look beautiful for a man, and one man would just open his gutter mouth and start vomiting nonsense out of it dat her hair is fake even a little children put on fake hair nowadays more or less adults.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by vague: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep
i highly doubt he has never seen her without make up. When ever she slept over did she not take a bath? This is someone trying to shy away from responsibility. I pray he is in a Western countries were the law will put idiiiots like him in their rightful places
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by tociano009(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nope
halleluia
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
na ladies mumu pass for opening their legs to the "boys" they are not married to.
exactly! Every comments appear to be blaming and castigating the guy, some responsibility should be on the the stu'pid girl too. For sleeping around without protection.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:

I ll try to address you with civility and respect but if you....

Anyway, what is your problem lady? You aired your opinion without being attacked. Why the curse? Why the attack?

What is your problem with people living what(children, husband, wife) they don't want in their lives behind for the reason well known to them? Do you respect what i called individuality in friendship or relationships? There are millions of people out there who abandoned their children for different reasons and later became multi billionaires; felt fulfilled in life.

All this sentiment won't change the fact that guys would still do this now and in the future. And the reason why that decision is taken by that individual is none of your business. Is that understood darling? The guy who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. You don't test the depth of a river by putting your two legs in the river.

However, I am not praising those guys who left their responsibilities to their well-cultured and good babe mamas. Sometimes, it's advisable to stay away from bad babe mamas who would stop at nothing to destroy you. In this instance, all you need to do if you love your destiny, take to your heels.

In a nutshell, all i am saying to you stubborn girl is that guys stayed away for different reasons.

Thank you.
very nicely put. (Applauds )
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Lol,am not a babymama buh it sounds so stupid for boys to abandon kids they produce togeda,even if d mama is ur problem,why abandon d innocent child

The trauma d kids go tru is why am really pained
Oh ,sorry - my bad .
I hereby recant my initial statement. smiley
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:

I ll try to address you with civility and respect but if you....

Anyway, what is your problem lady? You aired your opinion without being attacked. Why the curse? Why the attack?

What is your problem with people living what(children, husband, wife) they don't want in their lives behind for the reason well known to them? Do you respect what i called individuality in friendship or relationships? There are millions of people out there who abandoned their children for different reasons and later became multi billionaires; felt fulfilled in life.

All this sentiment won't change the fact that guys would still do this now and in the future. And the reason why that decision is taken by that individual is none of your business. Is that understood darling? The guy who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. You don't test the depth of a river by putting your two legs in the river.

However, I am not praising those guys who left their responsibilities to their well-cultured and good babe mamas. Sometimes, it's advisable to stay away from bad babe mamas who would stop at nothing to destroy you. In this instance, all you need to do if you love your destiny, take to your heels.

In a nutshell, all i am saying to you stubborn girl is that guys stayed away for different reasons.

Thank you.
Firstly,nxt time learn how to summarise...all dis long talk doz not potray intelligence in anyway.

secondly,try and read properly nxt time b4 you quote me,because I see no where I attacked anyone,i only aired my opinion whilst you quoted and mentioned me,calling my opinion a lie...mr attacker

thirdly,you must be a heartless being to suggest dat anyone can abandon an innocent child because their partner commited one crime or d oda,i wonder what sin that child has commited to deserve dat.

Fourthly,i still repeat that karma will catch up wif u as u are one of dem irresponsible babydaddy,fvcking arnd and producing innocent kids which you abandon cause of ur heartlessness

Fifthly,it is every of my business as a human being to protect innocent kids and force the peron responsible for them to take their responsibility in my capability.

Lastly,dnt ever quote and mention me again until u realise your mistake and repent...nairaland e-warrior oshi.

Thank you
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by chigoizie7(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep

Hell yeah, right, u re damn beautiful, oya clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by semanose: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2015
ekaromail:
The guy is simply irresponsible. The second pix is a pix of a woman who just put to bed. Does he think going through labour is a cozy experience made to maintain a woman's beauty?

In other words, get Peju Amadi's book. False Pretenses.

This story catapults you to heights you never thought possible. It comes alive from the pages and the suspense keeps you salivating. I promise you won't drop it until you're done.

Title: FALSE PRETENSES

Genre: Romance

Author: Peju Amadi

Format: e-book

Publisher: Okadabooks

Release Date: 23rd of August 2015

DESCRIPTION: Falling in love with her billionaire boss, Ise Williams hadn't been Kite's plan but when he opens his heart to her after she is betrayed by someone she trusts, kite is powerless to control the steady freefall her heart engages in.

Faced with differences in their social status, blackmail from her ex fiance, opposition from Ise's doting mother, Ise's jealous P.A and a psycho kidnapper, Kite is desperate to protect her relationship with the man of her dreams, even if it means lying and keeping her secrets from him.

To get your copy, simply go to okadabooks and download the free app. After installing it, log into your account and search for False Pretenses.

Cheers!

Thank you o. No matter how beautiful you are as a lady, go through labour and send your before and after picture let's compare. She will have to look horrible because of the experience she just had. Have u seen a woman who has up to 3 colours on her face after childbirth? Childish comments everywhere. angry He got scared after seeing her after labour.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by M4gunners: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Whosoever that gave this nigga what he is smoking , is so wicked. You can dump the bitch, but never reject your child for one second.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
vickylala239:

This is Nigeria.d law does noting.

Law cn Neva force u to marry who u Dnt Lik.

D law cn Neva force u to mke Lov to ha.

Is a waste if tym suing such a man.

Ask ursef Wat will u Sue him for,for a deliberate sex.

For abandoning who he Dnt Lov.

Was Dey Eva married.

Wat did he pay.

Law for him to do Wat?

Incase u Dnt knw d gel s a loser Nt d guy.on a normal day u Dnt open ur legs Xcept for ur husbnd.

As a woman,ur leg shuld b tight,Cuz Once a man who Dnt marry u enter,is now 50% 50%.

Nw look who s a loser n dumbass, She did it wit d gel,Dey both enjoy.She suffer for 9mnth.man doin noting.

Pains on delivery man still doin noting.

U delivery man zoom off.who Den is a loser?

If he wnts d kid After goin up he will still cum for dem.u as a gel cn say no.Bt kids will need to see deir fada.

Who loses.woman

Women b careful
makes a lot of sense. Chai! It was real hassle reading and comprehending this your writing o! embarassed try writing in clear spellings next time please, am too old for this..* sweating* any way you are very Right the woman is the big loser in the end. The guy will still come for his child after the woman has done all the sleepless nights looking after and worrying about the child, hospital appointments, teething pains, breast feeding,

Oh! I forgot, the smelly nappies embarassed, my goodness! Baby shit smells horrible! grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Firstly,nxt time learn how to summarise...all dis long talk doz not potray intelligence in anyway.

secondly,try and read properly nxt time b4 you quote me,because I see no where I attacked anyone,i only aired my opinion whilst you quoted and mentioned me,calling my opinion a lie...mr attacker

thirdly,you must be a heartless being to suggest dat anyone can abandon an innocent child because their partner commited one crime or d oda,i wonder what sin that child has commited to deserve dat.

Fourthly,i still repeat that karma will catch up wif u as u are one of dem irresponsible babydaddy,fvcking arnd and producing innocent kids which you abandon cause of ur heartlessness

Fifthly,it is every of my business as a human being to protect innocent kids and force the peron responsible for them to take their responsibility in my capability.

Lastly,dnt ever quote and mention me again until u realise your mistake and repent...nairaland e-warrior oshi.

Thank you
you did not summarise either, and your spellings? embarassed chai! See contradiction o! tongue, did you forget to take your own advice? grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by adorable29(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

You discovered that your newly wedded husband is a serial killer,you did not know before because he was pretending and lying low,will you continue with the marriage

Osanuoba!!! You are so DUMB! Comparing a serial killer to a woman who uses make up! Chai!

Even ur moniker is dumb! Which STRAIGHT guy goes by the name KevinBERRY!!!!!
Morons everywhere who think they have even an iota of intelligence!

@post, initally, I thought this was one of those fake stories this bloggers use to drive traffic to their blogs cos Its hard to believe that a Full grown man will use such an excuse to curse and abandon an innocent new born baby of his own loin!

But with people like kevinhoneyberry, solidly supporting him, I actually believe that such imbeciles do exist! Though, I want to think its cos he is on crack and was abandoned by his own parents.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
you did not summarise either, and your spellings? chai! See contradiction o! tongue, did you forget to take your own advice? grin
Wat ever means the message was passed u surely got the message...otondoundecided

now do d needful and go n take responsibility for your lovechildtongue
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Wat ever means the message was passed u surely got the message...otondoundecided

now do d needful and go n take responsibility for your lovechildtongue
there are no massages, i could not comprehend a thing from your writings, now you can bite my ass! grin... nne wetue obi, jiri ya nwayo tongue
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by doskie(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
saasala:
Ladies been scamming us since the days of Nebuchadebezar... Meawhile

Today is my birthday, please show me some love with your likes....

Yeah, before you show me any furking love with likes, note that I just lied, today isnt my birthday. Thats what some mfurkers do on Nairaland to get likes for no just reason.

Now, like my comment for revealing their asss
please what does likes do for people. I really want to know cos ive been wondering why people need it so desperately to the extent of begging for it. thanks
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
there are no massages, i could not comprehend a thing from your writings, now you can bite my ass! grin... nne wetue obi, jiri ya nwayo tongue
Am not suprised,you have always been a dullar.d and your eye defect will not allow you see the message..ur parents just wasted money sending you to school that is if you ever had any...alai ni ronu oshi,o fa eru tie lowo gbe teni eleni ru...ode radarada,oponu.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Am not suprised,you have always been a dullar.d and your eye defect will not allow you see the message..ur parents just wasted money sending you to school that is if you ever had any...alai ni ronu oshi,o fa eru tie lowo gbe teni eleni ru...ode radarada,oponu.
thanks for the compliments, you really are very educated and intelligent. grin, if education means the same one you have? Then i would rather remain a dullar'd.

And oh! There is no need to bring my lovely parents into it, i suspect you must be a very troubled soul. And i pity you tongue
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

am not miserable boy,am only concerned about the trauma the kids go thru,how can a father abandon his blood for whatsoever reason is beyound me

Beside you sound like the miserable one here,who.dumped you?

GIRL! STOP TALKING AS IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE A STORY ONLINE DOESN'T MEAN IT IS AUTHENTIC.

BESIDE, YOU SOUND FOOLISH. GET THAT TO YOUR HEAD
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ronald4lif(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's what they get when they profess love to a woman under the influence of alcohol. grin

Influence of alcohol and ukwu without accessing the facial area. grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Jexyme(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Was her V****a ugly too?

Shege! When u dey ride her like a horse u no know say she ugly...........
He's irresponsibility has no bound.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ronald4lif(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

One of your best comments cheesy 5 *

smiley

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
thanks for the compliments, you really are very educated and intelligent. grin, if education means the same one you have? Then i would rather remain a dullar'd.

And oh! There is no need to bring my lovely parents into it, i suspect you must be a very troubled soul. And i pity you tongue
Continue wallowing in ur misery, troll........
Note,dat mention was nvr for you....wereytongue
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2015
sonofananimal:

GIRL! STOP TALKING AS IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE A STORY ONLINE DOESN'T MEAN IT IS AUTHENTIC.

BESIDE, YOU SOUND FOOLISH. GET THAT TO YOUR HEAD
Only a foolish fool thinks sane people sound foolish,a mad man thinks odas are mad,am not suprised
And whether d story is true or not,no child deserves to be abandoned...get that into ur thick skull....scum
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Continue wallowing in ur misery, troll........
Note,dat mention was nvr for you....wereytongue
i must be that time if the month for you, If not, methinks what you need is a boyfriend/husband and a very Good lay grin... it takes a troll to know a troll, Don't you think?
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
i must be that time if the month for you, If not, methinks what you need is a boyfriend/husband and a very Good lay grin... it takes a troll to know a troll, Don't you think?
Dnt bribe me jorundecided
I knew u were only looking for my troublegrin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Dnt bribe me jorundecided
I knew u were only looking for my troublegrin
you see? Now you look much prettier and happier now that i mentioned lay and boyfriend, trouble? Nah! I make love not trouble wink
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
you see? Now you look much prettier and happier now that i mentioned lay and boyfriend, trouble? Nah! I make love not trouble wink
smiley
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by yungpalizawa(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Daylyt is an American battle rapper, and he's a full time Troll.
The pic is not his baby mama, he's just fooling around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.