Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (66057 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters in guys that can turn a lady off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by rabbuy(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2015
francizy:

Even tho I hate doing most of the things you listed if not all, I'd advice any reasonable guy not to stop doing whatever he does just because you girls wish so. Do you know how many things girls do that pisses guys off? But in many cases, the guy just bears it. But on the other hand, you girls expect a guy to be perfect just because of you.

I've learnt in life that whenever I meet a woman who nags over little things, best thing's to run else, the relationship won't last.

By the way, I don't think you should add bad grammar up there because not everyone was afforded the opportunity to attend good schools or even attend any. I see it as discrimination.

Ronald4lif, a million likes..

Mama Nkechi bring one plate of nkwobi and another plate of goat meat for this bros plus two bottles of orijin..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

You no dey phock? Abi you no get priccck?

E go beta make you ursef come weigh and test d pricccck so you'll av ur answer.. abi how you see am fyn geh?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by elderhimself(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2015
you dont call a girl.....problem

you call the girl........problem

ooopppsss.....guys, you better get dictionaries now coz love now depends on that too.

girl asks for money from guy, no isshh....bt guy asks girl for money, ...guy is a begger

Our Generation Is Truly in Trouble.....

15 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Them be switch?

About mobile phone?

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
For ur info, am not 38! Am just 23!!!

sharply reduce ur age... no tym
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
And u will still be the first one to complain about girls. You dress irresponsibly. That's why you can't meet the responsible ones.
so are you saying if don jazzy ask you out you will refuse because he sags?

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2015
flokii:

E go beta make you ursef come weigh and test d pricccck so you'll av ur answer.. abi how you see am fyn geh?

CARRY YOUR DIRTY PRICCK COMMOT FROM MY FACE sad angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Bamz(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off

Funny comment smiley
but how old are you mate? cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by hensben(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
First, thanks for the commendation. The grammar or English aspect of my post has to do with guys who are poor grammatically but still go ahead to "form" English professors grin, but seriously I'm sure u don't expect me to listen to a guy speaking in a language I can't even comprehend
abeg let person see road, you even have the guts to add weed to the rubbish you typed huh. Mgbeke feeling funky.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by don4real18(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
An ex-girlfriend of mine had poor diction when it comes to speaking English properly but she was a good lady when it comes to character. It caused few confusions between us but never a major rift.
So, I will say the post is in a state of rigmarole and the topic should be changed to "The things that turns ME off in men"
My fellow Nairalanders, I know this is probably not the right place but I really do need your help to win a contest.
I will love you all to visit the link below and vote for my photo (the vote tab is beneath the pix). Thank you all
http://summer.firstbanknigeria.com/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=3543

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2015
smoothvee:
568FDE88

Oga no vex o... shey na to dey draw cartoon be your own talent cos m kinda confused
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by rabbuy(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Daalu nwanne madu. No one should live their lives based on what the society has conditioned them to or to please any one. While it is necessary to conform to social vintages and fits into the society one shouldn't abandon their true personality and character in doing so. It would backfire at some point.

The growing expectation and standard the society keeps setting on people is responsible for why many people are living fake lives, pretending to be who they are not. When one is real to
themselves and people don't like them for who they are they can buzz off. The one for you will accept and appreciate your realness.

Who knows maybe this is why lot of marriages fail lately. Because at some point one get tired of putting up a false personality and the other party get pissed and quits coz the new personality (original self) is in complete variance with who they have known them to be. Turn off ko, turn on ni.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LIKES life itself is reciprocal what you give is the inverse of what you get

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

CARRY YOUR DIRTY PRICCK COMMOT FROM MY FACE sad angry

ntooor!.. no be for local breeds like you sef... na oyinbos/black Americans/ latinos e dey for.. *winks

5 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2015
flokii:

ntooor!.. no be for local breeds like you sef... na oyinbos/black Americans/ latinos e dey for.. *winks

Says the 404. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Babe I support ur 1 to 6, that 7 is no no point pls,think about we guys that has skunk and tramadol as our GF and only companion.modify that post number 7 does not stop u from being a good guy u are.

2 Likes

StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!
RUBBISH, angry
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE!! WHY SHOULD I CARE OF WHAT TURN THEM ON AND OFF undecided

ANY MAN WHO GOES THIS FAR TO PLEASE A WOMAN IS A SHITTE AND A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Bamz:

Funny comment smiley but how old are you mate? cheesy
abeg which mate o... shey na aromate ni abi ewoo o
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by ronald4lif(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Bamz:

Funny comment smiley
but how old are you mate? cheesy

I'm 45. angry
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

come to think of it sef...
shey I no fit toast you make you gree ni?.. abi whc fu*king Mr. Right you dey find

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off
yea
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

huh, 404- page not found?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2015
dancok:
Babe I support ur 1 to 6, that 7 is no no point pls,think about we guys that has skunk and tramadol as our GF and only companion.modify that post number 7 does not stop u from being a good guy u are.

why you no go support am.. make dem think say you responsible na.. na lie dem go still chop ur opolo eye.. no be WOMEN?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Bamz(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh

Fascinating thread... smiley why don't you create another one telling your fellow girls how to get the perfect man?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by rabbuy(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2015
DeeTus:
That's right. I happen to like nice women though. Those ones who can call up a guy and initiate conversation and crack some jokes like when she calls and i pick, says who is this? And she replies saying, it is one of your girls. cheesy

And you will be like, babe, stop it! And she says stop what? You don't usually call a girl and i had to call you!!

Brother where did u say you found those kinda women... #searchingwithmicroscope or are they on konga

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Bamz(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2015
flokii:

abeg which mate o... shey na aromate ni abi ewoo o

LOL it's a form of address to a man
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

huh, 404- page not found?

tongue
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2015
dangote get 6 packs, abi una don see bill gate da sag, sagin is just to draw attention like tatoos, my money should do that for me

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Bamz(m): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm 45. angry

That sums it all up then... hope your kids learn a lot of 'things' from you... have fun. smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
First, thanks for the commendation. The grammar or English aspect of my post has to do with guys who are poor grammatically but still go ahead to "form" English professors grin, but seriously I'm sure u don't expect me to listen to a guy speaking in a language I can't even comprehend
BUT IF THE GUY HAVE GOOD MONEY, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR GRAMMAR, I STILL LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE" angry

WOMAN!! YOU HAVE A DEMENTED MENTALITY

EEEDIOT!!

9 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Bamz:

LOL it's a form of address to a man
better... cos me wan jaaa commot be dat o... i fear dem boys like madt
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

tongue
u too, untoor, eluuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.