Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (66011 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters in guys that can turn a lady off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by anigold(m): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2015
CarinalEL:
We still go girls looking for guys with those very qualities

am actually looking for a good lady to love.

Interested good ladies should submit the romantic CVs to me.

If you have a notorious history of breaking peoples heart abeg dont bother apply...

If you are homosexual dont even try me...
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
anigold:

am actually looking for a good lady to love.

Interested good ladies should submit the romantic CVs to me.

If you have a notorious history of breaking peoples heart abeg dont bother apply...

If you are homosexual dont even try me...

dey will send you ... wait and see.. some will even attach nudes to show how desperate they are...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by dahmorla: 1:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income asides alowee

Want to earn more?

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by RuthlessAnalyst: 1:19am On Aug 24, 2015
The points you raised are correct but not in "Generality Speaking"

(1) Peter and Paul, P square are quite mature but still sags.
They are both married to very classy and beautiful Ladies.
Likewise Jay-z sag...Queen B is one of the Most Classy Lady I know and You will agree with Me She's very Much in Her Right Sense.
WITH MONEY, POWER & FAME, YOU CAN EVEN SAG TO YOUR KNEE or Ankle level... Classy Ladies in their right Mind will still worship the ground You thread On.

(2) I find it quite funny and very annoying when a Lady complains about a guy calling her severally...NO BE YOU GIVE THE GUY YOUR NUMBER? pick up the call and tell the Brother to stop bothering U or Better still USE TRUECALLER to add His Number(s) to Spam and automatic reject...SHIKENAN

(3) Some Classy Lady do indulge in the One Night Stuff...Not Just a Male Thing...
I've seen classy ladies willing to have just one night transaction on the first Night... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE REASON FOR THE RELATIONSHIP not A Class thing

(4) Do agree with that... Brothers stop Begging for Love... You only selling yourself cheap

(5) Tu Baba happens to be in this class, But fine boy, power, money and fame don make classy Ladies forget that Aspect of Him..."Abi is Annie Idibia and the rest not Classy enough?

(6) LoL...TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME...some classy chics too are scammer and can beg for Africa...

(7) I agree with You 100% on That... I'm sure Whitney Houston will still be Alive today if Someone had given Her this advice when she started dating Bobby Brown...
Bad Company Corrupt Good Manners

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Rexnegro(m): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off
Sure nobody cares but don't feel bad when you re addressed The way you re dressed...smh to all those who liked ur comment, its shows you got members of ur sagging class online. Me sag ? Say wetin na. Highest I can do is put stud on cos I was once a professional football and its one of our swag as a footballer and more so I do model for my sis fashion outfit. But sagging my trouser ? Hell no

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 1:23am On Aug 24, 2015
The reasons OP highlighted are some of the reasons many women will never find a man even in their 40s. What happens to compromising? How many single men out there has every quality a woman wants? What if he has all these qualities and snores loudly at night? Then you will have to update your list to include snoring? Why not accept that there will always be room for a change in any person?

Even if you met a man with all the qualities you mentioned, another man with similar qualities plus more cash to spend will definitely let you leave the first one.
Women have disregarded everything they preach for men with cash since the beginning of time. Like we didnt see the prettiest girls on campus run after pot-bellied aristos, forgetting all the crap in the 10 commandments OP posted. I bet those rules don't apply to aristos and policians.
Girls are really thirsty.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
So anyone who buys a lady gifts must sleep with her? Is that what u mean? Chineke nna, what has our men turn into? Beasts and robots?

If I were a girl, I wont accept gifts without knowing wat d wants fully...

Buh our dear 9ja bebs, I taya, one chick collect house, collect car, till gbege burst....

....back to ur post...why wud collect gifts, is d guy father christmas, or are you a deity?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
So anyone who buys a lady gifts must sleep with her? Is that what u mean? Chineke nna, what has our men turn into? Beasts and robots?

If I were a girl, I wont accept gifts without knowing fully wat d guy wants.

Buh our dear 9ja bebs, I taya, one chick collect house, collect car, till gbege burst....

....back to ur post...why wud girls collect gifts and expect not to b bleeped?, is d guy father christmas, or are you a deity?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2015
last week i was dressed in a new suit i had got, standing by the road side, a soldier man walked past me and greeted me 'good morning sir', i think i enjoy that respect very much, which i certainly will not get while saging
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by 190: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
190, you don marry leave me for corner Abi?

Rotfl
I still don't know who u are
Make u try open up nau all these hide n seek u de play no go help u o

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by anigold(m): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
First, thanks for the commendation. The grammar or English aspect of my post has to do with guys who are poor grammatically but still go ahead to "form" English professors grin, but seriously I'm sure u don't expect me to listen to a guy speaking in a language I can't even comprehend

OP you were really prepared for anybody that cares to quote YOU...

Its just that theres one fact that most over-intellgient Nigerian ladies dont know; ANY GUY THAT IS TOO PERFECT AND FLAWLESS IN EVERYTHING IS JUST FAKE.... REAL GUYS ARE NEVER PERFECT THEY HAVE FLAWS...

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by AreaFada2: 1:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
Can't help but agree with u..but that sex thing ehh..if u dont rush to bang..most girls will think u dumb..i have countless experiences on that..

My friend, this one pained me years back. Chai!

I had a date with this nice lady. We had been phoning for about a month after we meant. After dinner, we went strolling in a park. One cool summer night like this. In a secluded part we began doing exploration o. Serious one. I kukkuma did gentleman, the babe set na die. Sexy, tall, blond, educated with a great personality. I took it easy. At least a few more dates would be in order. Moreso, I had no cd with me. And doing it in the open, albeit behind a tree in semi-darkness would be rather odd. But already blew my chance without knowing.

Next day on phone she said she felt I wasn't attracted to her enough. What?? She said she was so much in the mood that holding back was a torture. That she has NEVER given herself so easily to any man, yet I turned her down.
The girl never agreed to a date again o. From that day forward, I vowed to try first and let a lady refuse. Whatever she thinks of me after that, I nor care again o. Because last time I cared, it became the one that got away. grin cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by anigold(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2015
donJ2:

....back to ur post...why wud girls collect gifts and expect not to b bleeped?, is d guy father christmas, or are you a deity?

bros cant you give without canal reward... grin grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by 190: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
190, you don marry leave me for corner Abi?

Lol it's Lynn baby aww my run away
What's up! It's been long o was wondering who this was the whole time lol
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by anigold(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2015
donJ2:

bros cant you give without canal reward... grin grin cheesy :
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 1:36am On Aug 24, 2015
sonofananimal:
RUBBISH, angry
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE!! WHY SHOULD I CARE OF WHAT TURN THEM ON AND OFF undecided

ANY MAN WHO GOES THIS FAR TO PLEASE A WOMAN IS A SHITTE AND A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD.
Yup! When plenty pretty girls full everywhere in the world, naija woman want create 10 commandments for naija men. Thats why I love American women....no fronting. Who get time to waste. Next topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2015
190:

Lol it's Lynn baby aww my run away
What's up! It's been long o was wondering who this was the whole time lol

wink smiley wink wink.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 24, 2015
SmartMugu:

Yup! When plenty pretty girls full everywhere in the world, naija woman want create 10 commandments for naija men. Thats why I love American women....no fronting. Who get time to waste. Next topic abeg.
exactly, presently dating one.

I swear you will have a rest of mind or inner peace.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
coolcool

The sense wey you make for this post fit make 10,000 mad people become sane.

This is the same bittch who goes around,telling anyone who care to listen,how draining a guy is her birthright.
And how magarism is the official title of her ideal man.
This same lummox is now telling us turn off and turn in bullshitt.

[/size]
Oh is that her? I didn't know. I wouldn't have read the message at all if I knew.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
That's becos it has been blown out of proportion! Can't u understand? Its overratedwink
Those I know that said s.ex is overrated in the past fall in one one of these classes
1. They are gay/lesbian
2. Terrible in bed
3. Se.x starved.
4. Never really had anyone se.xually do them right in bed.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by nwakaibeya1: 2:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Family wickedness,unfriendly friends wickedness,evil marine occult wickedness has been and will always be the problem of humanbeings ever since creation of humans especially in families and it is only with the light the kind JESUSCHRIST said i am the light of the world and mantle power that you will use to destroy them permanently hence those wickedness will sight and know that you carry the light and unbeleivable power and be afraid of you,because they have eyes and they can see just like curses have eyes and could see also and with light you discover them and destroy them with that power and you will cross every evil checking points&evil road blocks and so therefore With that unbelievable power we authorize your freedom on the earth if you would agree to the light:You Humans do you know that and even it was after God created humanbeigns that he had problems with lucifer and that's why he said i regret creating humanbeigns in genesis 6,5-6 which no so called man of God ,so called pastors and prophets those we call CHAMELEONS AND NIGHT PEOPLE ever reads to their spiritually blind followers because they can't explain it very well to the blind followers? the truth remains that every one may follow Jesuschrist and claims to love jesuschrist but not everyone will know times and season of Jesuschrist nor even possess the CHRISTLIKE unbeleivable power and light and behold he will always use one peter at a time and only time will tell but dont forget all these are best in the spiritual :be wise and do not say you where not told:humanbeigns remains the devil they also talk about themselves and pretend to be good in the day and at night they turn into their devilish entity?Humanbeigbs we ask you again where have you ever seen the devil?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Kinda true...

See my signature
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by BishopMagic: 3:19am On Aug 24, 2015
OP, do you date yoruba guys because you described their traits in your post

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Kazrem(m): 3:21am On Aug 24, 2015
I hate that number two like shit.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 24, 2015
And i see you live in same city as me.
StephanieEzeh:
For ur info, am not 38! Am just 23!!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

My friend, this one pained me years back. Chai!

I had a date with this nice lady. We had been phoning for about a month after we meant. After dinner, we went strolling in a park. One cool summer night like this. In a secluded part we began doing exploration o. Serious one. I kukkuma did gentleman, the babe set na die. Sexy, tall, blond, educated with a great personality. I took it easy. At least a few more dates would be in order. Moreso, I had no cd with me. And doing it in the open, albeit behind a tree in semi-darkness would be rather odd. But already blew my chance without knowing.

Next day on phone she said she felt I wasn't attracted to her enough. What?? She said she was so much in the mood that holding back was a torture. That she has NEVER given herself so easily to any man, yet I turned her down.
The girl never agreed to a date again o. From that day forward, I vowed to try first and let a lady refuse. Whatever she thinks of me after that, I nor care again o. Because last time I cared, it became the one that got away. grin cheesy
I bet the girl you're talking about is not a Nigerian girl. I said that because to me, it's kinda weird how most Nigerian girls think and act. I guess I'm just not feeling all that forming anymore. If you know you want something, why not take it when the mood is right? Why the forming? One once told me I have to meet with her mom and dad before we can go out on a date. I obliged, got to their home in Lagos and the whole family came out, and the dad was like "welcome my son, how was ur flight?" I'm like what's happening here? Is this an introduction? I only came to take her out on a date.

Their style is just weird to me, especially when I've seen girls from all over the world and love how freaky they are, why waste time on some long thing? Some can't even hold a conversation when you take them out on dates. The most boring dates I've had were with Nigerian women.
Not saying all of them are like that, may be I just met the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by noblegrex: 3:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Well,I'm sure I don't do any of the above listed,but either u do or not ladies can be so frustrating,n they don't have to choose cos they only have limited time,n as for the grammer,ladies speak worst grammer with posh voice that you'll think they're fluent not knowing they're grammaticaly wrong.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nemesis99(m): 3:46am On Aug 24, 2015
*in Olamide's voice* o pay mi kin lowo kin ma tabon bi Victor ikpeba (e pay make I get money make I dey gbagaun like Victor ikpeba). if original rich kid wey extra sag approach u, swear sey u no go trip sharply.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by sthugo: 4:04am On Aug 24, 2015
I never wanted to comment but I felt otherwise,

@op this your grammar is relatively applicable to some categories of people .

The fact about all is money or fame bring girls,its has being an established phenomenon,when guys has it,they are all fucking yours, no matter your dispositions.

So fellas this write-up aint working in the real world,it only works if you got nothing...
Kallas
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Rapunzel001: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

The politicians wey been been dey dash ppl wrapper and bag of rice during campaign ncorr? e think say dem been dey do am because dem be father krismas? My dear, such is life... there is no free lunch... something must go for something and nothing for nothing...

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by iykee101(m): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Really,u made a useful points here dear at least to some irresponsible guys that womanizers a lot without knowing fully well that they are adult and should behaved like one, thanks for your post ok and keep it up dear
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by godwinkessi: 4:22am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!

30 years and still sag? Are u kidding me? Someone 30 shouldn't be single naw he should be fvcking married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.