Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (66008 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters in guys that can turn a lady off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by cyprus000: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2015
BENSU:
Op, The Dangote trailer wey go jam u stil dey load bags of cement. who cares abt ur 7 commandments. If i offer u just 1k, u'll 4get to close ur smelling pussy even am done. keep turning off till u expire
[size=13pt]
gringrin

Aww..dats mean.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
dangote get 6 packs, abi una don see bill gate da sag, sagin is just to draw attention like tatoos, my money should do that for me

ur head is correct mehnn... abeg tell dem bitc*es.. zuckernburg abi wetin be d werey name wey get facebook dey repeat one polo shirt and jeans

6 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by ManTiger(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Tko D cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

u too, untoor, eluuu

undecided
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2015
flokii:

why you no go support am.. make dem think say you responsible na.. na lie dem go still chop ur opolo eye.. no be WOMEN?
#smiles# no mind them.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Just passing I will comment after ladyf
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

undecided

Baby gyal no mind dem jare... pricck or no priccck I like you.. make we relate na
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2015
flokii:

Baby gyal no mind dem jare... pricck or no priccck I like you.. make we relate na

undecided
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy shocked

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she call[url][/url]s back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Ba d English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a wom an leave you immediately!
good day Aunty pls I would like u to teach me how to send a story to nairaland..mmi will be happy to learn.... Thanks my NairaLands Aunty
Truckpusher:
One simple thing I can deduce from this whole thread is that this biitch has been running around with too many street boys even as street boys are always on top of their game all the time .
Biitches shouldn't be running with the wrong crowd and come around here to make a blanket statement.
She's even sounding as if many Nigerian girls are smarter than a pet dog .
Close ya mouth and fucck around with real Geesss and stop fuccking around with sure boys wannabe, biitch.

It's high time some real ladies in this forum tell these trashy ladies to keep quiet and learn how to play the game .
EVEN AN ANT IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HER AND HER COUNTERPART!

HER BRAIN IS FULL OF MAGGOT

4 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

undecided
sorry i don't understand sign language at all, peace unto you too

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

sorry i don't understand sign language at all, peace unto you too

I wish I know your problem is with me, I am willing to do my best in solving it.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, for those who cares about societal stereotypes they might worry but for those who are unreceptive to social conformation like myself we don't give a hoot.

Characters/status that turns a girl off
1. Being broke
2. Brokeness
3. Hailing from Brokelyn
4. Using Legedez benz/keke/bus

....When a guy z filty f..kin rich, I bet yuh boo,(@op) all doz stuff listed in ya list will jst be seen as swagg.

A Lot of stars in 9ja hav doz attitudes still most classy ladies will even pay to hook up wid dem.

Comin to d sexx, d chicks wud go for it, and wn d dude z asleep, she snaps and post on Fb grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Now they'll be complaining but if it was "7 Characters Ladies Exhibit That Turn Guys Off", you'll be saying "tell them", "they won't listen until they're single at 45" etc.

You better listen and change now o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
U don't know the awful smell that is produced whenever u smoke what ever u hv bin smoking. Continue to endanger ur life nwanne angry
Pull out the suicide doors,this is my life,nicca decide urs.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

I wish I know your problem is with me, I am willing to do my best in solving it.
huh! Problem ke? Me? Am i not the one that has been supporting you since? Ah? My dear i have no problem oh with you oh, the only problem i have is in making more money, walahi.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Yea, the crazy ones without class!grin

Frm experience, Most girls that rant about 'class', r jst silly wannabes... op, am sry to say this buh, u sound pretty much like one.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by rabbuy(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2015
But this op funny sha...undecided
Still observing in 3d cool
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2015
That was how auntie Nkechi was getting turned off in her prime, now she permanently turned on.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

huh! Problem ke? Me? Am i not the one that has been supporting you since? Ah? My dear i have no problem oh with you oh, the only problem i have is in making more money, walahi.

I guess you have a low sense of humour .My sign language " tongue " was a teasing one . Good luck.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by nwakaibeya1: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2015
The problem of you humanbeigns expecialy bornagain and those who are spiritualy blind is their inability to look into spiritual before jumping into blind ARGUMENTS?but the night people will always enquire spiritually, in most cases not with empty hands but the bornagain will always want to get things free from God and Jesuschrist but have you sat down to ask your self why God told Abraham to sacrifice his son and many others even Moses, God told him what do you have in your hand and he said rod which was like his son a very treasured possession of Moses, he gave it to God by throwing it on the floor and there and then his life changed for the great but many like you will be singing Abraham blessings are mine and I will like to be like Moses but if they tell you to do what they did to be great,you will never listen well,only for you to be claiming Jesuschrist loves you, look at your head wey Jesuschrist love?Jesuschrist love you and you cannot sleep at night, and other numerous problems even you will say but I have money? yes but so many have money but no peace and cannot sleep at night and we also know the kind of money real Jesuschrist gives because we dwell where the money comes from and to make it easier for you to understand we own the night and if you say it's easy to own the night why not you also say it or whosoever, no matter how powerful he or she may claim to be and let's see?humanbeigns must be made to know the truth and that truth, the light, the mantle&power that be &that unbelievable POWER and judgement has come again upon the earth and as we said we give humanbeings the authority to investigate us&confirm after all where are those who claims to see tomorrow spiritually and prophesying upon your life instead of empowering you to see in the realm of spirit or prophesy yourself because Christ said in the last day you will prophesy and dream dreams or did you not see it in the bible and here we are telling the world that kingdom of God of justice&judgement has come which is supposed to be from where they are prophesying so why don't they know this revelation and truth if truly thier prophesies are from God of justice? Can't you humanbeings reason and wise up?dont forget this once again: we dont beg humans2acept our truth and revelation and explanations :this authority speaking and it is accept the truth or perish, because that time of please be bornagain and altar call and weeping and sufering people in churches and using the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies are over:we stay from here and make you a child of God of justice anywhere in the world if only you accept and dont forget this is not for everyone because just like real Jesuschrist we are only interested in those who are tired of carrying heavy evil loads as JESUSCHRIST declared in Mathew 11,28 so you that claim bornagain JESUSCHRIST has conditions for the people he needs and not everyone so cant you see that this is deeper than you think?Did you not see Mathew 11.25 why does it pain u when we reveal mystery because we are chosen unlike the self acclaimed or cant you see Mathew 11,27 where it is written it's only whom the son Jesuschrist reveals himself and to the father. Bible is full of parables which very many people don't understand at all they just quote and still remain in bondage2evil marine and family and occult wickedness why?but how can you accept the truth when truth&revelation comes from especially where you never expected it to come from ? We know you humanbeigns very well and dont forget that those who expected the Messiah to come from herod and pharoah house their descendants are still in existence today

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
Can't help but agree with u..but that sex thing ehh..if u dont rush to bang..most girls will think u dumb..i have countless experiences on that..

This is the mentality many rapists have.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

I guess you have a low sense of humour .My sign language " tongue " was a teasing one . Good luck.
ah auntie, it has not come to that, eh, i was also teasing you, my sense of humor and your own isi match that is y we do not understand ourselves io.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by RuthlessAnalyst: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!

The points you raised are correct but not in "Generality Speaking"

(1) Peter and Paul, P square are quite mature but still sags.
They are both married to very classy and beautiful Ladies.
Likewise Jay-z do sag...Queen B is one of the Most Classy Lady I know and You will agree with Me She's very Much in Her Right Sense.
WITH MONEY, POWER & FAME, YOU CAN EVEN SAG TO THE KNEE or Ankle area... Chics will still worship the ground You thread On.

(2) I find it quite funny and very annoying when a Lady complains about a guy calling her severally...NO BE YOU GIVE THE GUY YOUR NUMBER? pick up the call and tell the Brother to stop bothering U or Better still USE TRUECALLER to add His Number(s) to Spam and automatic reject...SHIKENAN

(3) Some Classy Lady do indulge in the One Night Stuff...Not Just a Male Thing...
I've seen classy ladies willing to have just one night transaction on the first Night... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE REASON FOR THE RELATIONSHIP not A Class thing

(4) Do agree with that... Brothers stop Begging for Love... You only selling yourself cheap

(5) Tu Baba happens to be in this class, But fine boy, power, money and fame don make classy Ladies forget that Aspect of Him..."Abi is Annie Idibia and the rest not Classy enough?

(6) LoL...TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME...some classy chics too are scammer and can beg for Africa...

(7) I agree with You 100% on That... I'm sure Whitney Houston will still be Alive today if Someone had given Her this advice when she started dating Bobby Brown...
Bad Company Corrupt Good Manners

5 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by DocAdray(f): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Spot on OP.

In addition, i detest it when guys are talkatives, braggards or proud peacocks.
I also resent dirty/unkempt guys.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by GentleToks(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2015
@Op, What is wrong with the gentleman who said "Did you attend University of Portharcourt?".

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 12:58am On Aug 24, 2015
DocAdray:
Spot on OP.

In addition, i detest it when guys are talkatives, braggards or proud peacocks.
I also resent dirty/unkempt guys.

E dey ur body... by d tym you turn 45 and still single we'll see who will resent who..
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Got u

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Op z soo classless

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by flokii: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2015
GentleToks:
@Op, What is wrong with the gentleman who said "Did you attend University of Portharcourt?".

d gentleman was high on marijuanna... he wasn't in his right senses
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Self-deception!!! They are low class girls guy! What do they need from u? Just the cash!cheesy

Got ya....#classless op

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:07am On Aug 24, 2015
All the o.p wrote up there are not turns her off, and not other ladies.
I am a very irresponsible guy, who drinks. smoke, womanise, but I always get the best of responsible women.
I rather ask my guys for something than ask a woman.
If I called a girl twice, then sorry be ur name. No more calling, and if u don't call in a considerable time, I delete ur number Asap. . .
Why would u be my girlfriend and not give me enough furk? then furk her too, she is got no use. After, I cook, wash, and clean my house by myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.