Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her (74921 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Teekay21(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2022
chocolateme:
Its not too late, call her back now and grant her the desires of her heart since she is so blinded to observe the respect you accorded her.
Tomorrow they will say that guys don't have levels of self control.
Mtschrwww!!

FTC

I dey tell u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.