Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her (74976 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by godoluwa(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.
My people pls help me oh. Did i do wrong?
you did the right thing bro. both of u r just friends & nt lovers.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Onyiibazz: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.

Mr Lie-nus A.K.A lion of the tribe of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by flokii: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

she wan collabo with you ni nw... she wan taste ur koboko...
naso girls be..
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by mildflame: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
HONESTLY na who b d MUMU here? shey na Nairaland or dis Post
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Lol, It has happened to me severally and I get even worst returns.

I just landed in Nija but while I was away, I was having a very friendly chat with my account manager.

When I landed, she was d first person I called that am coming to warri and if she can grant me d grace of coming to my house to keep me company. She agreed and came. We enjoyed good chat while I cleaned my house. She eventually slept over.

I gave her a shirt which she slept in, middle of d night, d devil in me woke up and she dnt resist.
All she said, promise me u'd never fvck me, I respected her and felt, why kill my self when I Wnt do anything thing further and I dnt like begging.

After sometimes, I continued and she enjoyed d touches with loud moan and a lot of water downlow.

In the morning, she felt so ashamed and I apologised and she left.

When she got home, she dnt pick my calls no more and I went to her office and she said to me

"What kinda man puts a woman in such mood and apologies after all. Infact, why did I even sleep over in ur house at first? Dnt I know d road to my house? "

I died inside me and since den, I have never used dat branch.

One thought is, do women really love and wnat dis sex more dan us men?

Why d many pretence?

Why dnt dey just tell u what dey want so we can do it fast fast?

Dat has been will continue happening cos she's someone daughter and I can't force her to go against her will.

Here's the logic: she can never be a slut UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

So to absolve herself of responsibility, it really has to be your 'fault' that sex happened. Not hers.

Women don't want you to 'respect' them, they want you to take responsibility.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by TS2(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Baba blow this chic na.

E nor hard like dat to be honest.

Jus march am make she believe as e dey hot.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by malbro(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Its not too late, call her back now and grant her the desires of her heart since she is so blinded to observe the respect you accorded her.
Tomorrow they will say that guys don't have levels of self control.
Mtschrwww!!
u deserve a birthday cake on 31.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Just as the lady asked you, hope you are ok. I am not sure you are. Please consult a physician.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Icon4s(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Its not too late, call her back now and grant her the desires of her heart since she is so blinded to observe the respect you accorded her.
Mtschrwww!!

Hmmm so u are a man posing as a woman all this while.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ehix89(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!
yhu are such a darling xoxoxo

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Eminentsaint(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2015
SPG4U:
You are a good guy for respecting her...

Tell her to come around that d last time she came u had something heavy in ur mind

She will be worried and want to come around

Den u can grant her desire

But do not tell her u were respecting her in the first place or else she will now feel cheap

She is ur best friend make her happy, sex is a good thing if both of u are ready

***see my signature**
And get a free keyfinder as bonus**
A girl saying this? I am surprised
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by 400billionman: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Nah so one girl who thought all men are crazy about her beauty insulted me for not making sexual advances at her after 5 visits. She didn't even sleep in my house.

Yet she doesn't know my Ex beat her hands down in the beauty department. Smh.

Okay, poster, ask her what stopped her from telling you what she wanted or even seducing you. Does she expect you to read her mind ?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by JudgementHammer: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
Yes. U did:

Your 'BEST' friend is the opposite sex and u don't know that such a day would come in d lifespan of ur friendship

I have female friends too but my closest friend who knws me most well is a male
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by souljaboi51(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2015
nice one tho. but please call her back and do the needful. samething happened to me few years ago grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by rabbuy(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!

#gbam

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Ramos16(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2015
godoluwa:
you did the right thing bro. both of u r just friends & nt lovers.
thanks man, i appreciate this
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by robosky02(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2015
yam and goat has never been best friends

one must eat one.

she left the other guy and thinks shes more campactable with you simple

just re-define the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by dayodare49o: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
In prepation for next time she coming start using opa eyin, mokole, aleko, afato, buy mala own o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by naijainfogalery: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA you are damn funny , your humour and your beauty i dint know which one is greater sef, i guess they are at par grin
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Josepet(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
Mr nice guy, undecided

if she came for consolation, she would've left that same day!!

she came to LASH away her sorrows.....and you were busy forming chief priest undecided

grin
Tomfrench:
Mr nice guy, undecided

she came to LASH away her sorrows.....and you were busy forming chief priest undecided
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by millionaireman: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!

FTC

You no be mugu?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by SPG4U(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Eminentsaint:
A girl saying this? I am surprised
why are u surprise
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2015
You did the right thing. My guess is, she was surprised that people like you can genuinely exist. And she was probably worried that something was wrong with you physically.

My guess is, she's been led to believe that men are unable to control themselves when in close proximity with ladies. It must have been communicated to her that this was a normal behaviour. And in your case, she was just bewildered.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2015
officialarab:

Sister na guy u be or babe? Ur response just sounded like a guy. Good one sha
i too wondered at first undecided
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Akanbiedu(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Kenzico:
I have done this act to 2 different ladies who voluntary decided to sleep in d same room with me on different occasions...Upon all d respect I accorded 2dem all through. They still disliked me cha....and I still stood proud and had no regrets for not touching them. My bro, leave d biAtch....she jux wan put u 4 problem or very soon she go say u RAPED me

What is the problem here? Wetin dey worry these boys sef?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Tundeiab(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

lol, what, so now only teenagers are allowed to be confused? Well am not a teenager, it will be unfair to pull any tricks on her then, and it will totally change the dynamics of our relationship however it went

I didn't call you a teenager because of the thread you opened but because of your post that I quoted.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by rabbuy(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Kenzico:
I have done this act to 2 different ladies who voluntary decided to sleep in d same room with me on different occasions...Upon all d respect I accorded 2dem all through. They still disliked me cha....and I still stood proud and had no regrets for not touching them. My bro, leave d biAtch....she jux wan put u 4 problem or very soon she go say u RAPED me

My burother edtm if you no touch dem you dey impotent if you touch dem you be rapist undecided #edontayame

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by yinkus204(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Dnt mind her if u touch her she will say because she come to ur house and nw dat u dnt touch her she is calling u bad name, to prove her wrong just call her phone dat she 4get her money in ur house wen she com close d door and giv her marathon sex untill she beg u to stop.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Here's the logic: she can never be a slut UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

So to absolve herself of responsibility, it really has to be your 'fault' that sex happened. Not hers.

Women don't want you to 'respect' them, they want you to take responsibility.
@Bolded
That's quite hypocritical.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by breakeven: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2015
Its a good question she asked you. She is not your mother, sister or relation,but just a friend as you said. Your body did not even move at all when both of you slept in the same bed? Something must be terribly wrong with you. Is it that nothing attract you at all in the babe. The babe has every reason to suspect you potency.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by iheanyi40(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
Mr nice guy, undecided

u dey mind d mofo undecided boys falling men's hands dis days angry
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by georgieporgie(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!

FTC
Onezly iz thruth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.