Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (63227 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Walexsammy(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry
why are u hating like dis? What's eating u up?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Obiwannn: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Luvdbyursista:
The guy is wise. He knows the make-up would have been washed off and he'll see who he's really proposing to. grin
LOLZ DUDE. HAVENT U HEARD THAT THERE'S NOW WATER PROOF MARY-K?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:
Lovelycheesy

Bankyblue

Inasmuch as i see this as a good innovation, many clueless chics will now be fantasizing about how they want to be proposed to and will even say no to a proposal if done in a way that do not catch their fancy lol!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by misspicy(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Inasmuch as i see this as a good innovation, many clueless chics will now be fantasizing about how they want to be proposed to and will even say no to a proposal if done in a way that do not catch their fancy lol!
And is it a crime to ask to be proposed to in a romantic manner

Just a question

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by chidieze356(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if she was prepared for it because the guy was holding an inscription of "yes".
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

And is it a crime to ask to be proposed to in a romantic manner

Just a question

Exactly my point.

Romantic proposal is very relative and what may seem to be romantic to you may not be to him and infact it is a man who makes up the proposal module.

What if a man just tells you "honey,marry me" and maybe the lady have been dreaming of a man going down on a knee to propose and it will surprise you how many ladies have said no to a marriage proposal simply because of the way the guy proposed. This is my point.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
issylarry:

I can provide u wit artificial propeller.
Lol. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
you don't need to, ma'am. We've got your back.

[img]http://basicks.eu/shop/img/p/2/6/6/266-thickbox_default.jpg[/img]

You can have one free. grin
Just ring me up when you feel he might be up to something. cool

**PS **

Don't ask me for his own. He is the one that ones to propose in air, obviously, he can provide for himself. grin

Hahahahhahahaha. No problem,thank you.

Will hala you when the time comes smiley
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by redcliff: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2015
sogbish:

U r just jealous! Go look bush! Yeye dey smell.

You are the one smelling
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by misspicy(f): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Exactly my point.

Romantic proposal is very relative and what may seem to be romantic to you may not be to him and infact it is a man who makes up the proposal module.

What if a man just tells you "honey,marry me" and maybe the lady have been dreaming of a man going down on a knee to propose and it will surprise you how many ladies have said no to a marriage proposal simply because of the way the guy proposed. This is my point.
To me it doesnt matter how the proposal was done buh like you and I see proposals on the internet and what our friends tells us their proposal was like,its only human to want a romantic proposal like we see or witness....wat of d issue of this prewedding shot
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by divalizzy(f): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2015
handie:
If my girlfriend is waiting for any of these new proposing techniques, then she go tey for garage o. Na either through text message, whatsapp message or a bbm ping. If that's not good enough for her, she fit face front abeg

Lwkmd...still waiting for more funny comments
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

To me it doesnt matter how the proposal was done buh like you and I see proposals on the internet and what our friends tells us their proposal was like,its only human to want a romantic proposal like we see or witness....wat of d issue of this prewedding shot
Lol nah only naija i her of prewedding shots wth is dat ..bso wt if something happen before d actually saying I DO
Ehh lol
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
ChiSun27:

Creative thought and post....wish you luck on ur exploits

Thank you.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
datigbogirl:

Desperate Spinster....dont wanna take no chances hun?
undecided
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol nah only naija i her of prewedding shots wth is dat ..bso wt if something happen before d actually saying I DO
Ehh lol

That's what we call FAITH grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

Of-course there will be no issue until probably one of them unfortunately suffers from muscle spasm and the life guards are called to save such then we will start seeing comments like foolish people,stupid people but since it went well i guess the next step is to do it in a normal river.

Foolish things people do just to be romantic though.mY OPINION ANYWAYS.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by vickylala239: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
hotelsng:
Early this month, a man proposed to his girlfriend at a hotel swimming pool in Lagos. We think it is romantic and innovative. What do you think?

this is total nonsense!!!

Y Una no enter suckaway!!!!

Desperate attitude to get noticed!!!!!

Wetin concern engagement wit swimming pool.!!!!

Swimming pool was meant for swimming Nt for this shit!!!!

Many gels Hv lost deir life,Cuz of following a foolish man to do notice Mi!!!

Tomorrow now After marriage, She will cum here and open a thread::: my husband Does Dnt do d crazy stuffs he did before marriage, what shuld I do?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
vickylala239:

Thank GOD that a lady i believe is seeing it this way.

BTW abeg sis no vex o,that your pics go attract the wrong guys to you o. No vex o na my observation.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by redcliff: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Exactly my point.

People are missing the point these days and thats why alot of people make mistakes. The module of the proposal should not matter in any way. women r moved by what they hear more than what they see. We watch too many foreign movies and adopt too many western cultures which should not be so!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by redcliff: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
vickylala239:

Many gels Hv lost deir life,Cuz of following a foolish man to do notice Mi!!!

Tomorrow now After marriage, She will cum here and open a thread::: my husband Does Dnt do d crazy stuffs he did before marriage, what shuld I do?

Lol. Apparently other silly folks on this thread seem to be thinking with their anuses..if theres any word like that.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by vickylala239: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Thank GOD that a lady i believe is seeing it this way.

BTW abeg sis no vex o,that your pics go attract the wrong guys to you o. No vex o na my observation.

Sowi!! The handle belongs to a gel.Bt is a guy Dat uses it.

So am a guy Nt a gel.

Culd only say am Nt d owner of d handle.

D gel uses Once in a blue moon,Jst for ha pics.

Dats none of ma biz.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by ariwa2(f): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Good
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by ogundeleai(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry
The expiration of such proposal can be determined if it lead to marriage in the first place.. He's just proposing what he saw in swinming outlook and sooner reality will come to the open.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Luckymay(f): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
tchidi:
shocked

If na me, that ring go dey inside there till e rust, cos nothing go carry me enter water! undecided cry cry

My Aquaphobia no get part 2! embarassed embarassed
ur username and ur Sig. Though
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2015
adedayourt:
evend gods know its on dat same ugu tree at d back of d ous i ll propose to omotayor123 kiss
shocked undecided
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Melody2015: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Wow am loving this.......ma boyfriend where u dey abi time to propose never reach.......... grin grin
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked undecided

hw u cuttie wink
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Luckymay:

ur username and ur Sig. Though

What's wrong? smiley embarassed
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
vickylala239:

Sowi!! The handle belongs to a gel.Bt is a guy Dat uses it.

So am a guy Nt a gel.

Culd only say am Nt d owner of d handle.

D gel uses Once in a blue moon,Jst for ha pics.

Dats none of ma biz.

Issorite
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by bolabolabo: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
The fact is ladies of nowadays believe being romantic is the same as being Foolish or Stupid.
they believe if a man doesn't do stupid things, he's not being Romantic.
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all stupid things are romantic, i'm only saying majority of what girls tag as romantic these days are the senseless things #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2015
adedayourt:
evend gods know its on dat same ugu tree at d back of d ous i ll propose to omotayor123 kiss

If i catch you with my sweetheart na sambisa forest you go find yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Luckymay(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2015
tchidi:

What's wrong? smiley embarassed
the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.