Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (63223 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Boring drama. They planned it.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
adedayourt:

hw u cuttie wink
Doing sweet.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

If i catch you with my sweetheart na sambisa forest you go find yourself.
shocked grin wink
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by iyasamad: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2015
dats good
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

If i catch you with my sweetheart na sambisa forest you go find yourself.

love frm sambisa grin aint dat lomantik kiss

/runs outs, omotayor123 must see dis/
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Doing sweet.

som persons av been skinning me around here cusof u, dey wana vom inbtw us cool
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2015
adedayourt:

love frm sambisa grin aint dat lomantik kiss
/runs outs, omotayor123 must see dis/
Toks is my honey pie tongue
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Flyingngel(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2015
I proposed to my girl last week Friday, na inside im house i do am. She com talk say i no b romantic: i ask am u no like d ring? If yes return am girls plenty wella. I no get that kind time.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Toks is my honey pie tongue

tank God u just said honeypie grin grin

nd ders biiiiiig diff btw honeypie nd love
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by luvprince4real(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ahh asumo pls oh Im a V No spoil me
were you trying to say U?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Harkinyhemmy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
its romantic until one of you drown
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
MzzTega:
Beautiful!!!!

I know how to swim. Want to learn how to fly also,can't take any chances,he might want to propose in the air. grin
Join witchraft airforce to save cost.gringrin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Which kind yeye proposal be dat? Proposing to a girl can take more than 2 minutes.
Can they hold their breathe in water for 120seconds?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by gayeobasan(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
SHE HAD BETTER KNOWN HOW TO SWIM OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Ridwan6588(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Waow..... thats amazing o........ lwkmd

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by markchidex: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
una fit wed inside de pool too
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by ModiKen(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry

Unlike u, most sane people know d difference between a dangerous situation and one that isn't.

If u can't swim, no need to be jealous, u can always learn.

BTW, people are locked up in jail not because they smoke a particular plant but because of what they can do after smoking that plant.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by victme1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice one!. but hope, you no bi Mami
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by swagzprincess: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry
Plz don't get too jealous if u can't do dat....Allow others plz

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Cherlene(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
hotelsng:
Early this month, a man proposed to his girlfriend at a hotel swimming pool in Lagos. We think it is romantic and innovative. What do you think?

Awwwh

Cherlene
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by kenoz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow ! This is lovely.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by AlienStar: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who is ds? Another attention seeker! Gerraway!
Mekky05:
Because Ɣ☺ΰ can't swim,you've quickly condemned it! Ɣ☺ΰ think say dem send u or even know u exist? #badbelle
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by AlienStar: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thanks
experimentist:
mhen, you and ur sister is so fine.. OK!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by AlienStar: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Made of stone
agabaI23:
Are you a stone?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by experimentist: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
Thanks
nawao so na now u see my complement.. anyway, hw u dey?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by AlienStar: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hv been offline all day...... Am fine
experimentist:
nawao so na now u see my complement.. anyway, hw u dey?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by experimentist: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
Hv been offline all day...... Am fine
aight cool.. me nuh mind know ing u more enuh
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
mrsuccessful:

Talking rubbish!!!!
is that you on your profile? If yes then you really don't have working brain cells in the cavity up your neck,u didn't act ur age wit ur use of words,cuz I never mentioned you in me post,if your brain can't comprehend ma words then you don't have to tag it as rubbish,I won't go into that institution unlike odas who aint cut out for it,buh will go neck deep just cuz d society wants it,now go hang yourself o'er me views...gutless peon!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by AlienStar: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
experimentist:
aight cool.. me nuh mind know ing u more enuh
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
handie:
If my girlfriend is waiting for any of these new proposing techniques, then she go tey for garage o. Na either through text message, whatsapp message or a bbm ping. If that's not good enough for her, she fit face front abeg
arghhhhh u sound so mean nd harsh jooo!!!chai ur babe go dey try oooooooh
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adellam16(f): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
hotelsng:
Early this month, a man proposed to his girlfriend at a hotel swimming pool in Lagos. We think it is romantic and innovative. What do you think?
@ d guy and d girlfriend, why dem no go bar beach? Two mongoloids! Mtcheewwww
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by GentleSmiles: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
smiley I love dis. they both share d same interest = swimming!! cool smiley I love dis. they both share d same interest = swimming!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.