Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,727 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (63224 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Mekky05(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
Who is ds? Another attention seeker! Gerraway!
Ode,take a swimming lesson and ask your Bf to replicate same!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by AlienStar: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kpele
Mekky05:
Ode,take a swimming lesson and ask your Bf to replicate same!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by delazore(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
[/i][i]inside water...oga ooooo
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
Made of stone
then your stone. I can understand your fear of water tongue
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by experimentist: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
Ok
hey, guess you must a sleep by now.. add me on whatsapp wen u wake up. 08127474761
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Haba u want make i drown
no ooo... just that i.... neva mind
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by fizziea(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry

ahah... uncle chillax nw.. no dey reason wit ur nyash nw
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
petkoffDrake:

no ooo... just that i....
neva mind
Go on say it nau lol dont be shy
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Pls explain ur pix darlin
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Pls explain ur profile pix , darlin
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry

Guy chop knuckle cheesy
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
They shd get married in d water too iranu. I wonder whats special abt proposing sef.

rotflmao @iranu.. that yoruba word ehn...

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
vickylala239:

Sowi!! The handle belongs to a gel.Bt is a guy Dat uses it.

So am a guy Nt a gel.

Culd only say am Nt d owner of d handle.

D gel uses Once in a blue moon,Jst for ha pics.

Dats none of ma biz.

First time I read this comment, I pronounced the emboldened as is. It didn't make sense, not until I realised it was "girl" that was meant.

Why type "gel" when you can just as easily type "girl"? Is it laziness? WTF?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
petkoffDrake:

Pls explain ur profile pix , darlin

It might take all day undecided
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2015

It might take all day undecided
can't u summarize it? besides am d patient type. in other news.... what happened? what have u done to u name?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by vickylala239: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
babafemi1000:

First time I read this comment, I pronounced the emboldened as is. It didn't make sense, not until I realised it was "girl" that was meant.

Why type "gel" when you can just as easily type "girl"? Is it laziness? WTF?

U rite sha.

I do Nt Hv tym to waste on typin all Dat.

No Mre in skool.

My own is Evn easy to comprehend, I gat ladies Dat u will sweat to read.

Social media to Mi is Nt xam hall.

It hppns wen u Hv So much to rply
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
vickylala239:

U rite sha.

I do Nt Hv tym to waste on typin all Dat.

No Mre in skool.

My own is Evn easy to comprehend, I gat ladies Dat u will sweat to read.

Social media to Mi is Nt xam hall.

It hppns wen u Hv So much to rply

We should just live and let live ba? Hian! Maybe I'd never understand why people do this sha.. It's all good, no fuss.. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.