Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (63249 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by CastroTbb(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
issorite
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by benitwater(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ahh asumo pls oh Im a V No spoil me
v for vulcanizer
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by horexy(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry

Nice one! U really got me 'lol'ing grin

But, where did d gal get d 'YES' placard from? Ds looks planned undecided
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Aitee1: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
What if she no sabi swim like me embarassed embarassed
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Ovialekhe(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Abeegi.Y do Nigerians copy oyinbo people.All because you want to ask a girl to marry u, U turn ursef to fish, i pity u.This same girl will use u to make pepper soup when una marry.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by tochman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Marine spirits grin
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by imma2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
This guys would soon finish all the styles of proposing...there should take it easy na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
evend gods know its on dat same ugu tree at d back of d ous i ll propose to omotayor123 kiss
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Olril18(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And by 2017, people will start looking for mountain where volcanoe is erupting so that they can make their proposal or where a tanker is currently burning and they will jump inside it and make their foolish proposal.. Foolish people angry
why u dey vex

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
hotelsng:
Early this month, a man proposed to his girlfriend at a hotel swimming pool in Lagos. We think it is romantic and innovative. What do you think?
HMMMM. LIFE IS GOOD,

LOVE ALWAYS FADE AFTER MARRIAGE.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by agabaI23(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
AlienStar:
I fink it is risky n suicidal.... R u hapi nw?
Are you a stone?
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
What is romantic about this for goodness sake?? sad...these Nigerian beyoncey wannabes...I give up angry
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Luvdbyursista(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
The guy is wise. He knows the make-up would have been washed off and he'll see who he's really proposing to. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by ericzzzz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
not bad !!!

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Ask ursef if wat you just said now make sense to you...I ve told you not to be smoking weed but you won't hear. See ur life now outside ehn.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by DocAdray(f): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
handie:
If my girlfriend is waiting for any of these new proposing techniques, then she go tey for garage o. Na either through text message, whatsapp message or a bbm ping. If that's not good enough for her, she fit face front abeg

Through 2go, Facebook or Twitter nko?
You fit even use flash propose to her sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
MzzTega:
Beautiful!!!!

I know how to swim. Want to learn how to fly also,can't take any chances,he might want to propose in the air. grin
Start putting ur stamina and pace into practice, he might want to propose by running very fast with you alongside...sebi you no want take chances. Na babe like you go faint wen he propose, you will be like oh my God am blushing then #faint. Maybe you tell him to invite fire service men to be at standby incase you faint.
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by experimentist: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
wow.. So romantic.. Congrats to them both
I go soon propose to you.. na for inside spaceship e go be
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by experimentist: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
I fink it is risky n suicidal.... R u hapi nw?
mhen, you and ur sister is so fine.. OK!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by kehyndey(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Bsc:
Mami water nd papi water..
hahaha......gringringrin kinda funny!
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by mimicious(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2015
I hope she does not drown out of excitement

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Whatever happened to the traditional way when you have a steamy sex and you roll over and just say "you know what bae,i'm done with this compatibility bullsh1t,do you want to marry or nah" ...

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by mojounited(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2015
MzzTega:
Beautiful!!!!
I know how to swim. Want to learn how to fly also,can't take any chances,he might want to propose in the air. grin

Exactly how I'd love to go about mine - Sky diving proposal grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2015
/
Marine spirit

\
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
cheesy it never ends cheesy grin *ROTFLMAO*
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2015
hotelsng:
Early this month, a man proposed to his girlfriend at a hotel swimming pool in Lagos. We think it is romantic and innovative. What do you think?

Some people have all the luck in this world.
Can't even remember if my hubby ever asked me to marry him formally except the one my people asked me before they could collect the drink he presented at introduction.

In fact I no gree again. We have to start afresh, he must do the right thing , kneel down and pop the question as they say.
" packs my bags and backs my daughter , my father's house here I come.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by akilo1: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Madness is when u go for someone swimming poor and vuy biscuit to propose to a girl while yoir house rent is due
Re: He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) by davidayn(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ahh asumo pls oh Im a V No spoil me
By "V" I believe u meant Visitor bah ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.