Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65267 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Princematarazzi(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Despite the fact that some of us guys act like "mumu" when we love even myself . Give her another chance to mess up again, then you can let her kill herself

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xamuelotu(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?
any guy that trust a lady is at his own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Koolking(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is it not her life? Who cares about her life? Let her commit the suicide. I guess you a teenager. A girl feigned killing herself to justify her fake remorseful and you worry yourself out. Let her kill herself, the world does not need liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Prazmira(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
What the hell are you still doing with a cheat? That could be God's intervention for you to quit because the trait is in her...so xpect more after marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Tic4tac(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op is ode i swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?
why didn't you let her kill herself?if you take her back,you are a big fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by notoriousbabe: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite.
omo if you continue to carry woman matter for head like dis,I pray women no go piss on your grave. Let her be and move on jo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=18pt]She is suffering from manic depressive insanity and only using you as her anti-depressant.
Many Nigerian girls are actually suffering from the same mental disorder and having a boyfriend is part of their psychotherapy to overcome their depression which they use sex or drugs as anti-depressant.
She will not stop cheating, because she is immature and insecure.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
you and her will have a crazy future together if you continue. bros she is manipulating your life. it happened to me. run now for your dear life
petsolo15:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xamuelotu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
yea right. And u believed her. Op ehn,leave d babe jare. She is a cheat and a liar. D knife and trying to kill herself is a prank abeg. I dont believe that nonsense
dnt mine the op his thinking with his peniss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by fergus0n: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dis hoes aint loyal ;DDis hoes aint loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Prazmira(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
What the hell are you still doing with a cheat? That could be God's intervention for you to quit because the trait is in her...so xpect more after marriage[i][/i]
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
This OP is a learner and a good comedian grin grin grin grin you have time to waste on trivial issues.. so your girlfriend cheats on you.. forgive her..she is just as human as you. learn and move forward.. not everyone is a honest git grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by GodnGold: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Damayor12 post=37433681]

Ask for some space.. that you haven't broken up with her.. maybe a week.. after all her ginger of her killing herself passes, Then break up with her..

Any girl that goes to see a guy, overnight knows wassup.. She went, u asked where she is, she ignored, u confront her, she still lied again?!

If you don't want hypertension in your life or your relationship.. just free am.. cos what's a relationship were u can't trust your girl? Unless you wan turn am to your "Bleep buddy" then continue bro..

That girl isn't anybody to joke with.. [/quote .You reason properly,Op take this advice seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sex happened! No girl would admit it except you caught her in the act. The decision is up to you.

petsolo15:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal
who cares if a b!tch goes suicidal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal
who cares if a b!tch goes suicidal
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

Get some backbones and leave that cheat because she will cheat again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wollup wollup nigga, just wollup

Don't think of what to do oh my brother, if shoe don begin smell to much, sun no fit dry the smell o. Move on with someone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by hausaboi: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Y worry when dere are many fishes in the river.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by kossyablaze(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
hahahhahahahah
Na dis kind thing dey sweet u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tic4tac:
Op is ode i swaer
original ode

1 Like 1 Share

Mtchewww

She should kill herself naundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by braine(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Leave that lying biatch before she ruins your life. I've been through that shii recently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by TuGreat(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
My great nairalanders.Download this soothing and cool jam,that will make your wonderfull day go smoother and make you feel greatly relaxed.thanks for downloading.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeCBfH5WONF.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by sobmos(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
And she didn't know the road to her boyfriend's house abi? Abegi... She go play away match. That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Forgive her; next time she won't repeat such s!lly act; instead, she'll bring the guy to your bedroom to knack.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by samofson: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is a revelation, if she didn't cheat on you, you would not have known you had the power to resuscitate a knife.

OP quickly go and open a church pronto. U go hammer die!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
I love truthful ladies like u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
anelta:
Your bae visited her side boo...leave her if u want, remain in the r/ship if u choose....buh remember, bae has cheated and can cheat again since she said nothing happened...
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Ladies dating 4 guyz at dsame time SINCE 419BC
I pity guys who take these b!tches so serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by JayJustus(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP...first thing you need to do is buy that book called brighter grammar...ehen it would help you a whole lot more

secondly...let her kill herself if she wants...we're looking to curtail the population of foolish people in the country...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin

Lol! Op you be mumu. You think say she really won kill herself? cheesy grin cheesy for say you smart you for bring big cutlass give her.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.