Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65320 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Niyinficient(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

I pity u! Stay wit her till she do u wetin blacks do titanic!
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Onliie:
LadyF is a hoe
no wonder,I'm sure she is a jobless hoe.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Goldenboy007(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
This must go to the joke section. !!! Your girlfriend went to sleep in another guys house and she sold you a dud of "no sex", se until they ask you to come fan them while they are on round 3..then you will believe abi? Sorry for my language o but I think your brain box has error codes...Hahahahahaha!!!! What won't I read on Nairaland !!!! They have used G-string water to cook vegetables for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Edusouls(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
vfactor:
That's what they always say: I will kill myself! When she was sleeping over she didn't know she would kill herself? When she switched off her phones, she didn't know she will kill herself?

Its just like "I can't live without you" and the next thing they are married to someone else and living happily - without u of course!
hahaha i feel you too much brother, tell them, ladies men that are easily manupulated by these very fast girls, these girls now play guys with pad like a video game..hahaha the too emotional man that reasons with his heart instead of the head, is controlled by a super deceitful tactics...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by dotune(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol...women using men's brain to cook Akamu since the time of Adam and Eve.
She loves to gag on someone's black mamba while her hands are tied at the back while also keeping u at the side because of ur emotional support. She's enjoying best of both worlds.
A girl had the boldness to lie that she was at home. U even chilled till she came back and had to force the lies out of her. And she's claiming to want to kill herself. The girl is a Nollywood material. Give her number to Zeb Ejiro, he will turn her to Tonto Dike in 2 years. Funny story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Happiness87(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
mimicious:
Let he who have no sin cast the first stone.
if they get married and have trust issues better still get caught again, you will come and preach another gospel, better do away with hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by saheedandu(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
charlsecy:

Lol.

Haven't you read of stories a person committed suicide on being dumped?
My Broda tell all dis people oooo,saying she won't kill herself,how are they sure..if she said it won't happen again then to me she deserve a 2nd chance,if not for anything but for the fact that the guy disvirgined her then I think she deserve a 2nd shot, if op catch or smell something like dat again den its GAMEOVER den.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
PublicAssurance:
You still dey ask question?......Dump her!!! God Damn it!!
grin grin grin
[size=18pt]Guys are really pissed here.
My advice. OP, DON'T DUMP HER YET. PLAY ALONG AND ENJOY HER VERY WELL. [/size] grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ladyF(f): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
mildflame:

She didn't want 2sleep alone n nothing happen? Why don't u contrate on ur FTC ambition n stop givin advice
I think it's *why don't u concentrate*

Hope u will go and demand a refund of ur school fees from your English teacher in school? U better remove the log in your eyes first. grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
these hoe aint loyal.
ONE MAY THINK SOMEONE IS JOKING. THERE ARE TRULY NOT LOYAL AT ALL!!

INFACT THERE HAVE NO CONSCIENCE AT ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by mildflame: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Orikinla:

Your comment is the only reason I logged in again, just to laugh as you dissed Its LadyF Again. grin grin grin

Now I know abeg continue with ur FTC sojourn
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
@OP

If you are looking for a lady vise versa that doesn't cheat, I suggest that you become a celibate .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by trappatoni(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
Go and join nigerian army

Thank me later cheesy
grin
HeartRobber:
Go and join nigerian army

Thank me later cheesy
join the Nigerian army and parade them naked Abi. You are such a genius! Anyway a study shows Nigerian women occupy the number one position on the cheaters hitlist in the universe. You should be concerned about making it in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Happiness87:
the girl messed up your brain, if you return to her anything you see, don't complain.

The girl faked that act to get your attention, no serious girl will sleep in another guys house when she is in a serious relationship.

if you return to her, you be confirm mumu, don't come back her and complain if you catch her again.

babes know how to manipulate guys since 1253

i detest silly acts, this is a serious relationship for God's sake
b!itches manipulates only foolish guys who attached so much importance to the pusy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?
Haha. Wrapped with a chick? Drama drama drama. cheesy You have a gf whom others enjoy in bed.

I guess she got laid in a solo way. Why is she begging you now? cheesy

Bittches are nolonger royal. Let her confess more, while you dump her for a real woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
That ur girl is a chronic manipulator, give her space abeg. In d future she cud use her craftiness like a snake 2 ruin u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by 400billionman: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Edusouls:
i feel u brother, this guy is weak and too emotional,but brother these girls nowadays are much more sharp than we guys, imagine this girl tactics rendered the guy useless...

Experience has taught me this.. There is no point being with a serial cheat.

The girl will dump him someday broken hearted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
charlsecy:

Lol.

Haven't you read of stories a person committed suicide on being dumped?
AS FAR POLICE DON'T ARREST SOMEONE FOR BEING DUMP.

SHE IS FREE TO KILL HERSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Goldenboy007:
This must go to the joke section. !!! Your girlfriend went to sleep in another guys house and she sold you a dud of "no sex", se until they ask you to come fan them while they are on round 3..then you will believe abi? Sorry for my language o but I think your brain box has error codes...Hahahahahaha!!!! What won't I read on Nairaland !!!! They have used G-string water to cook vegetables for you.
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Happiness87(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
b!itches manipulates only foolish guys who attached so much importance to the pusy.
its not about pussiii, pussi can be gotten by the road side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rukkydelta:
This op is a clown
no mind OP. e girlfriend carry her kpomo go give another guy to chew., e come dey ask weti e go do
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by mildflame: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:

I think it's *why don't u concentrate*

Hope u will go and demand a refund of ur school fees from your English teacher in school? U better remove the log in your eyes first. grin
Since d essence of d communication was understood why U don't u ZIP ur LOOSE MOUTH

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by eROCK247(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
vfactor:
That's what they always say: I will kill myself! When she was sleeping over she didn't know she would kill herself? When she switched off her phones, she didn't know she will kill herself?

Its just like "I can't live without you" and the next thing they are married to someone else and living happily - without u of course!
Speaking from experience
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ajbiggie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
If u love so dearly 4give her n monitor closely if she will do it again. A cheat will always cheat. As 4 me i will let her go gradually.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by wiseoneking: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
gabinogem:
She's lucky I'm not her guy, I would have find another knife for her so she can facilitate the suicide quickly. I hate being a victim of emotional scam.... BTW. Are u the one that deflowered her?
you never loved her before. your type is never a husband matrial. by the way i hope u are not keeping a woman outside. to forgive is divine. it could be a starting point to a strong change, respect and true goodly fear for the husband.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Countless times, girls do visit me, we hang out together and even go to club. When we get back home, I show them to the guest rooms. There are other men like that. The fact that your girl slept in another guy's house does not mean she had sex with him, may be the guy does not even find your girl appealing. I realized that we judge others based on our weaknesses.

OP, the core reason you believe that no guy can allow a girl to sleep in his apartment without having sex is because you do not trust yourself to sleep with a girl in a room without having sex. Work on your insecurity and you will trust others.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Empero1:
@OP

If you are looking for a lady vise versa that doesn't cheat, I suggest that you become a celibate .
Please, not all women behave like dogs.
We have some decent and faithful girls and ladies in Nigeria.
I am with one of them.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Edusouls(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
men of nowadays and emotions, we no longer have the will power and thinking that makes us men,a girl that claims she loves you, had the heart to lie to u, off her phone, upon that u asked her where she is? She still slept over and did what she wanted,still lied a bigger one that she is at home, haba this snake girl has developed a real hard heart for you to blatantly and easily throw you with deadly lies...now she is acting suicidal and have caught ur weak emotions, brother run from that snake girl , she is more tactical,deceitful,smarter,deadly and more intelligent,cos if u dont , next she will do you may have partial stroke at car steering......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by refreshrate: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
How people assume they can be with someone in a relationship bereft of trust is beyond me. OP is just deceiving himself along with all the people saying forgive her...he who cast first stone does not sin abi how dem dey talk am?

See what you should do, that guy she slept in his house gave it to her six ways from sunday, if not why she off phone?
i dont understand all this break up with her thing people always say. Especially from guys.
He should break up from free furo? Are you people ok at all?

Guy downgrade the babe to side fvck
find another babe to stay awake all night over that is worth it. This particular one since she too like preeq let that become her only function. Emergency konji is the worst kind, not having someone to smash when it comes can make a man do silly things (all those old men raping small girls you think sey na clear eye?) When it is time na she go use her hand say she no do again that youre no longer caring she wont need knife that time. Meanwhile i hope you always use protection sha?

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by PublicAssurance: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mumu you for let am kill im self na....your woman went to sleep in another man's house and threatened to kill her self because you found out....and you are still in love with her..you must be a dummy...you are the definition of a fool...no hard feelings bro...just telling it as it it.
petsolo15:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
eROCK247:

Speaking from experience
grin

The wise learn from the experience of others! And some things are better experienced than told!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.