Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65299 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Hey my favourite female Nairalander , how are you doing ? Your sarcasm is always top notch.
Hey dear, I'm good, how is you this day the lord has made?cheesy
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Otimu Dogo yaro... monkey taaaaail... I mean story for the gods:
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Like say dem girls no dey come weekend for op house msteew.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by 247notire(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
@ op, pictures of you sitting by her door waiting or addonbilivit. shocked. Anyway love can be foolish though.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Chimapeters(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
tonero230:
She had the effrontery to sleep out and she is telling you the guy didn't Bleep her and you believe.

My man sorry
Smoke screen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by simeonval: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
The guy gave her money you could not give her. You are here talking about love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by cruxty(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op forgive her. It's possible she didn't enjoy the bleeping exercise....I smell lies though
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
WHY DID YOU STOP THE WH0RE FROM KILLING HERSELF?

you would hv saved the world and your future from unnecessary drama

you can still text her about the break up

if you continue with her youll die a fool and i'll forevere hate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

Seriously? Bro, why bringing this on this forum? Are u trying to tell me that u don't really know what to do or u Just felt like creating a thread?

1st thing 1st, that relationship is no longer the same, take it or leave it,

2ndly, if u really hate the idea that she cheated on u ,thus, wanting to break up, then, give her the cold treatment, physically,u re still dating her,but psychologically and spiritually,u are long gone.

There is a way u will treat a lady, no one will need to tell her that it I over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by babs4090(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Almost every girls are cheat. Why some won't even show a sense of remorse for their act, your babe shows she really still love you even though she cheated on you. The decision is urs to make but I assure you will most likely end up with another cheat if you eventually end up with her.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Charly68: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
The Girl is taking you for a Mumu already..you don't need an oracle to tell you that you are courting trouble already .Never waste your precious time with traitors like her..Run for your life before she starts rearing you bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

dude 11; 30pm
and then 7:30 am u wer waiting 4 her at her place; tellme y she won't cheat on u
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by issylarry(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

dz days ladies are very sumhow,they ways are just absurd(Guys are most faithful)ladies are all pretenders!y u go brkup for her presence?u shud have gotten home bfre doing that!u beta leave ha now and thank me later.Cos if you don't you are either cooking your future or frying your career!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Tex42(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
And tomorrow when u must have married her and she sleeps with ur best friend, if u try to end the marriage, she will go into the store, bring out an axe and threaten to kill herself, I guess u will 4giv her cos u love her.

Love is just overrated abeg... I don't love this way though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
gabinogem:
then I guess that's the reason she's so attached to u... Since u are her 1st love, she feels highly bonded to u... But the problem now is that she is nurturing the act of cheating which is very bad... U need to tame her lest she becomes a great flirt. I don't mean u should start battering her, just find away to tame her urge for sex... Once u can then, she's all urs.
absolute crap

just stfu forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Damayor12:

Ask for some space.. that you haven't broken up with her.. maybe a week.. after all her ginger of her killing herself passes, Then break up with her..

Any girl that goes to see a guy, overnight knows wassup.. She went, u asked where she is, she ignored, u confront her, she still lied again?!

If you don't want hypertension in your life or your relationship.. just free am.. cos what's a relationship were u can't trust your girl? Unless you wan turn am to your "Bleep buddy" then continue bro..

That girl isn't anybody to joke with..
thank you jare

u get sense

perfect advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by gidjah(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal
this gat me rib cracking hahahahahahah;;!!;!huhuhuhu;!;!;!!!!!hihohhohoho!!!!!poopiopooopopooioioopopopopopo!!!Cha!!!,divorce permit indeed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by femolala001(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ogbeni.. There are two solutions to ur question. First of all, if u truly love her, u can decide to stay with her since her kitten isn't reading meter! Afterall u won't knw if sha is seeing anoda guy except u catch her.
Secondly, if u decide to stay with her, just be rest assured that she is prone to cheat on u anytime and as well feel she can kill herself when u find out.
So my guy, the decision is urs!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
This op na ediot fr asking NL for opinions, give her one last good Bleep and delete her! Then find how to make money, honestly this eve daughters ain't worth it..... Speaking from exp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

Bro as a guy, I would advice you forgive her n stick with her as a friend because this incident will not allow trust flourish again as whenever you are not around her, you always will wonder what she is doing and with whom.... Don't break up and leave her for good but still stuck around as a friend just so that she won't go suicidal..... Forgive her but forgive with sence.....

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more..

Choi! The girl wanted to know if you were a mumu and when she activated the suicide button, your mumu radar started beaming signals. This action alone will make you her emotional slave for ever!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

The bold lettering na wash as in confirm wash. She will do it again.

My only advice is to let it pass,after-all what the eye no see no go hurt the heart and what if she lied to you? will you know?

As far as i am concerned, if my wife confesses to cheating on me i will just let it pass because as far as i no catch am,no wahala.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by fajani(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
kill urself
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by pessu4life(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

my advice is don't trust her because she will continue doing it no matter what. just forget that death thing ... try n stop that your love thing oooo because you will later pay with your heart so by now, gradually reduce that love sermon you're taking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by anelta(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
ogaprime:

Ma'am so what you are saying is she slept with de side boo?? And how did you know?? Out of experience??
Normally I'd av ignored u buh lemme remind u...the Op said she ignored his chat, switched off her fone and lied she was @ home after he went there twice buh her door was locked. so, tell mister do u have to be in the game to know that someone cheated? because people are commenting does not mean u av to comment. Just shoo...and don't come back here

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by yommen: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
400billionman:
That's an old trick.

Serial cheats are suicidal but they will never kill themselves. They always live to cheat another day. Call them emotional pranksters.

Leave her now or later, she will do it again.

Yes! But straph am well well and let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
Hey dear, I'm good, how is you this day the lord has made?cheesy

lol , my day was hectic , very hectic in fact.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by dhappyking(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bros eeeee. The sooner you scram, the sooner you scram the better for you, her and all concerned. That is what she will do again and again. If you leave now, you will walk away with your sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
boss do a formal breakup at a police station. incase of anythng u will be free. She will repeat it again and again dis tym u wnt findout. So chale dump her sori ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcmaiah:
I comment my reserve.
Calm down bikonu
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Freksy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
dunsman:
Break up.. Lobatan those pple pleading for forgiveness they are like ladies in dis pic

u almost cracked my ribs with the pic
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Atoi2017: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
u need nitro boost to run ? come n ask me about fake ladies story... lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.