Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65317 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by smarttm: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
U love her...she is not ur wife yet....don't you bleep other girls?if u don't try and be doing it...she wl always kn that if she is not ready some else wil take her place...wake up
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by mildflame: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

She didn't want 2sleep alone n nothing happen? Why don't u contrate on ur FTC ambition n stop givin advice

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by sparkwil(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lemme guess.... You live in d same neighbourhood wt her and u didn't kn she was a snitch... You aren't very smart then

If u kn u hv never cheated on her then kick her asss out of ur life.. But if u hv, then uve got to forgive her.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by 360jamng(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
No mind am. na their trick.
I have experienced it a 1001 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by sunnyjah: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Guy forget about that stupid lady, is a killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Cadamlk: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
gabinogem:
then I guess that's the reason she's so attached to u... Since u are her 1st love, she feels highly bonded to u... But the problem now is that she is nurturing the act of cheating which is very bad... U need to tame her lest she becomes a great flirt. I don't mean u should start battering her, just find away to tame her urge for sex... Once u can then, she's all urs.
Yeah! You are right she loves the guy but where girls bacome unstoppable is when they are becoming adventurous and they are as well as untamable.They are like a baby trying to touch a candle light.It wont stop until it realises the danger

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
sundayslim:
Ladies will say be should stay. Abeg leave that girl. If she wan die make she die. Fool.
all of them are the same,so don't be surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria girl wey go enjoy outside go commit suicide! >
She go still fuccck that particular guy again o
See, babe wey go do overnight, no be beans.That relationship will continue.THE WHOLE NIGHT!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by crisycent: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na small pikin dey worry you. undecided
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ADEMOORE: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

If you believe she would kill herself then you will believe anything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by izzyu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal

grin grin grin you no go kill me o!!! grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Let her kill herself cheesy
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
meanwhile....

nigerian air force NAF.....

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by speak2cent(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
If u know u still love her, forgive her..... Cos if u maltreat her and u still love her, u are just causing urself more havoc than good. But if u know u cant take ur mind off her mistakes, then its advisable u quit once and for all.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Centurion13(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Avail me her contact , let's see if she will repeat the same. I will help you to carry out an investigative assignment on her.

If you are game,clef me know.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nicepoker(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op u really messed up. Why didn't u give her the chance to kill her self. We will be typing RIP now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Happiness87(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?
the girl messed up your brain, if you return to her anything you see, don't complain.

The girl faked that act to get your attention, no serious girl will sleep in another guys house when she is in a serious relationship.

if you return to her, you be confirm mumu, don't come back her and complain if you catch her again.

babes know how to manipulate guys since 1253

i detest silly acts, this is a serious relationship for God's sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by tsdarkside(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
speak2cent:
If u know u still love her, forgive her..... Cos if u maltreat her and u still love her, u are just causing urself more havoc than good. But if u know u cant take ur mind off her mistakes, then its advisable u quit once and for all.

forgive,,,you dey craze....jesus christ loves you style....thunda fire you....send her away.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Omeny: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
The girl be like, See mumu, I don use him brain again!
Guy? Find a way to run away jharee!
If she wasn't being banged why couldn't even pick ur call less flashed u?
Guy! Na u sabi ooo!
Better hear word now than too late!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by sunnyjah: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by imma2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can assure the OP that his GF slept with the guy and don't ask me how I know but his GF is very manipulative lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
AreaFada2:
She's a barefaced liar. The guy might have raped her during the night and she cannot tell anyone. Suppose that friend has HIV? Anything could have happened during the night. She's a total liar. She lied about her location all night, why would she admit sex that you cannot prove? Very dangerous woman. And if you lived in another city you would never have found out. This kind of girl will get preggy and rush you into marriage and baby could be from anyone outside. Research findings: 50% of first born kids belong to another man outside. 30% of all kids belong to another man outside.
don't mind the foolish guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Edusouls(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
400billionman:
That's an old trick.

Serial cheats are suicidal but they will never kill themselves. They always live to cheat again. Call it lemotional pranks.

Leave her now or later, she will do it again.
i feel u brother, this guy is weak and too emotional,but brother these girls nowadays are much more sharp than we guys, imagine this girl tactics rendered the guy useless...
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by idu1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal
cheesy
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by brownsug(f): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dem don use snail and I'm slime do point and kill for u,person go f*#@ finish e dey threaten suicide smh

petsolo15:

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
BROS.

A WOMAN IS LIKE A CAT, THERE ARE VERY GOOD IN DECEPTION.

WHEN SHE WAS FVCKING THE OTHER GUY, DID SHE CALL YOUR NAME undecided

NO.

GUY! IF YOU HAVE SENSE ENOUGH. LEAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP AND LET HER KILL HERSELF.

DON'T EVER CONTINUE THAT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF PITY. NAIJA WOMEN CAN FORM FAKE ACT TO GET SOMETHING (SPEAKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE)

I BET YOU WILL LIVE A LIFE OF REGRET IF YOU CONTINUE THAT RELATIONSHIP. YOUR HAPPENIST IS AT STAKE NOW. DON'T GIVE UP YOUR HAPPENIST AT HER MERIT. FREE HER, THERE ARE ALOT OF WOMAN OUT THERE.
these hoe aint loyal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by focus7: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Don't tell me you believe the story that "nothing sex happen between them". Anyway I wouldn't believe that she will kill herself until I see her stab herself at a terminal point and I wouldn't believe she dies until they lower her corpse into the grave and cover her with sands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
mildflame:

She didn't want 2sleep alone n nothing happen? Why don't u contrate on ur FTC ambition n stop givin advice
Your comment is the only reason I logged in again, just to laugh as you dissed Its LadyF Again. grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by andyanders: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP, You be complete mumu. In fact I have never seen a man act like anus like op.How come a lady would do that and say she want to kill herself? Allow her kill herself and go your own way.

In fact you be complete anus.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by IBBG(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
otunsman:
If you haven't wife a lady she is for everybody and for nobody.
hahaha haha.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by wykcool(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
petsolo15:

Sounds more like my experience 3years ago, only that there was no suicidal-threat but lots of apologies both from her Aunt and frnds. I forgave her and tried moving on with her, but hnmmmmmm......couldn't trust her again that I sat her down and told her my mind. Forgiven but 'trust' was gone, so I opted out. We still talk once in a while till date though....as old friends.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.