Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (98525 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, look at the shameless project the useless son of a pampers wearing mother is inspecting................shame. tongue tongue

Stop ur sentimental opinion and be factual.
What makes Amaechi better than Fayose?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by klexycole(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. A fact even ur co-fools cant disprove grin grin grin
ASS LICKER,WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE?? sad sad
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Stop ur sentimental opinion and be factual.
What makes Amaechi better than Fayose?

Are u ok? Open a thread and call me in and lets compare.........
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
klexycole:
ASS LICKER,WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE?? sad sad
[/s]

Fool, why dont u just disprove what u qouted with superior facts instead of showcasing ur stupidity.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Mekurexx: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Oga look at the pics well. see policemen in the white pickup
gabazin080:
This man never stops to amaze me. The man Tinubu sees and run to hide in remi's pant

i looked at the background and didn't see any convoy or bodyguard (y would anybody want to harm him) because he is a man of his people who understands grassroot politics

GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by cabalocracy: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Could this also be a part of stomach infrastructure??

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our role model.

The most loved governor in Nigeria.

The obliterator of APC in Ekiti.

A dogged and astute politician.

Ekiti people are happy and proud to have you.

I just love this mutherfucker!

He no send person at all..

They will criticize him , yet APC governors are imitating his down-to-the earth nature: Check El Rufai, Okorocha, Ambode and that female Benue commissioner.. All of them trying to form Fayose

But we know the real one.. the rest na fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by cabalocracy: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Another breakthrough in Ekiti State as Fayose commissions MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS for Lawmaker...mumu people 419 governor

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Rasdagama: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Last man standing, i hail you.Let that sickler & dullard Bomphari try same, he will end in the nearest hospital.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Utchgirl:
Lollzz !

Dis man is gradually buying d hrt of some masses in Ekiti state.

Well done sir........

Eku work !

This is a publicity stunt, has nothing to do with masses. wake up amala smoker angry
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
aresa:

Yes it is, especially in a country with lifetime of infrastructural neglect and decay and also in a state with poor investor friendly infrastructure needed to create jobs and wealth.

They are unable to pay workers because of their inability to diversify their economy.

Investing in infrastructure creates jobs, brings in investors and generates wealth for the people, but giving them free chicken and rice is pasting bandage on their wound, it's nothing but creating diversion and distraction for the pain they'll fee later.

Giving people free fish without teaching them how to fish is bad and vision less leadership.

Are we no talking about the same ekiti where elections was rigged by fayose himself, his party, military generals, ministers and the presidency? Would you like to listen to the tape.

The fact that Fayemi didn't win his local government via rigging doesn't mean he did not deliver as a governor so what's your point.

You are not from Ekiti or anywhere close to Ekiti or Fayose..
I don't need to argue anything with you here.....come down to Ekiti and see what's happening here.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Hod2556: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Just can't understand 9ja politics
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Eazydeek(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2015
gabazin080:
you must be a bigger arm robber, cos u support a party led by Tinubu and the dullard one

how?
did u see me hail tinubu?

and yes I support buhari's antecedents

Only a dull ape like you will go against him
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by shinel(f): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2015
NIGERIA'S BEST GOVERNOR!!
Proud of you!

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Are u ok? Open a thread and call me in and lets compare.........

I'm perfectly okay sir.

FYI, I don't need to open a thread before you tell me what makes Amaechi better than Fayose.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2015
kaeforum:

This is a publicity stunt, has nothing to do with masses. wake up amala smoker angry

Must u curse 2 state ur points /reasons ?

Hop u wil be able 2 identify an amala smoker if u see one ?

FYI ; I'm nt an onyeofem'manu.

A bu m ezigbo nwa afo Igbo.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I'm perfectly okay sir.

FYI, I don't need to open a thread before you tell me what makes Amaechi better than Fayose.

Goon, this thread isn't for that. Open another and call me in.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, this thread isn't for that. Open another and call me in.

I have come to discover that anybody who uses insulting words instead of superior argument needs help!

You are too childish. You can't present an opinion without insults!
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
peedeeasobie:

I have come to discover that anybody who uses insulting words instead of superior argument needs help!

You are too childish. You can't present an opinion without insults!
[/s]

Goon, stop behaving like a pussy, do what I asked u to do and call me in. Argument hasn't even started yet. Abegi shift and stop wasting my time.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Goon, stop behaving like a pussy, do what I asked u to do and call me in. Argument hasn't even started yet. Abegi shift and stop wasting my time.

Your insults only bother me because it shows that you lacked real love while growing up. Stop taking it out on others.
I can't start arguing with you, you are childish.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
peedeeasobie:

Your insults only bother me because it shows that you lacked real love while growing up. Stop taking it out on others.
I can't start arguing with you, you are childish.
[/s]

Goon move on.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]
Goon move on.

Go get help!
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Go get help!

Demdem:
[s][/s]
Goon move on.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, if he isn't, why don't u just state the person in ur opinion that acheive more than Amaechi in developmental strides.

Mention what he credibly achieve?

Monorail?

Road that Wike is working now in all the streets in Ph?

Electricity?

Agriculture that they embezzled N4.5 billion in seven months?

or

State owned Oriental hostel that he sold?

mention one, am waiting for your stupid reply.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
chichriso:

Mention what he credibly achieve?

Monorail?

Road that Wike is working now in all the streets in Ph?

Electricity?

Agriculture that they embezzled N4.5 billion in seven months?

or

State owned Oriental hostel that he sold?

mention one, am waiting for your stupid reply.
[/s]

Shameless lies.........Open ur thread and call me in eediots
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
gabazin080:
This man never stops to amaze me. The man Tinubu sees and run to hide in remi's pant

i looked at the background and didn't see any convoy or bodyguard (y would anybody want to harm him) because he is a man of his people who understands grassroot politics

GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model
dat man Fayose na confirm agbero so dnt need thug
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Shameless lies.........Open ur thread and call me in eediots

you are doomed
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by haabimbohlar(f): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
This man again huh
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Ndywin: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
E
Utchgirl:
Lollzz !

Dis man is gradually buying d hrt of some masses in Ekiti state.

Well done sir........

Eku work !

Am not from Ekiti but this Man stole my heart ever since.... Without mixing words I LOVE FAYOSE so much

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
chichriso:

my lineage is doomed

Apt
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndywin:
E

Am not from Ekiti but this Man stole my heart ever since.... Without mixing words I LOVE FAYOSE so much

Gud !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.