Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (97993 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by dukecharles(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. A fact even ur co-fools cant disprove grin grin grin

Are you high?
Amaechi of PDP or Amaechi of APC

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What did you expect from a Demented guy? grin
Bro that guy is not demented, he is a good actor.
Ignore his rants and his acting falls apart. This guy is soft except he has been taken to boko haram-like brainwashing camp.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by vicmela(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Grassroot governor
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin Nice one from the governor of the masses
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Hilaskee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Slave! Bastard son of a prostitute. Stop saying what you don't know about Rivers state.
of course, Amaechi remains the best in Rivers State in recent times...
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by 1metre: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Utchgirl:
Lollzz !

Dis man is gradually buying d hrt of some masses in Ekiti state.

Well done sir........

Eku work !
buying the minds of those clueless and debased ones..who will not like to pose like him after much swag from benefits frm a corrupt nation....i will use a wheelbarrow to draw the attention of my pple

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Thanks for exposing your inability to comprehend ...spread your mat and snooze. You APC dundees are such numb skulls. The caption clearly states " The Car Fayose drove. ...." and your here looking for site pictures, since you're so bent on being busy, look for the site pictures yourself
[/s]

I'm not interested in your idiotic and meaningless rants. I asked you to show me the drainage he was inspecting and not to keep bothering me with rubbish.

It's not by force if you can not show me anything...
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
tomakint:

......but your comedic Amaechi wasted 8 solid years building one mumu monorail for billions of naira undecided while Fayose is affecting lives of the masses, see what your Amaechi was busy doing.......

Unfortunately for you villagers, Amaechi delivered more projects for his people than the rest of your worthless and unproductive village governors in that entire region combine....
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
No comment
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Drainage inspection....

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
it's a pity that a state that is as enlightened as Ekiti is governed by an attention craving lunatic.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, look at the shameless project the useless son of a pampers wearing mother is inspecting................shame. tongue tongue

Mumu! No be una Buhari take photo pass? With his ugly face!

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pennywise:
it's a pity that a state that is as enlightened as Ekiti is governed by an attention craving lunatic.

Sooner or later, they'll wake up from their terrible dream and nightmare...
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Pained Ameachi ass licker. grin
loL!!anytime I go to town and see that half built monorail, I dey provoke.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
loL!!anytime I go to town and see that half built monorail, I dey provoke.
Amaechi is a garrulous thief. Seriously...

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
EKItI PEOPLE FIt DIE BECAUSE OF fayose de too like am die grin grin grin grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by dammytosh: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
F00lish masses.

Not even one person can ask where exactly is the project he went to commission.

m0r0ns
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
fayose...one year, zero projects commissioned... and some ppl are saying he's better than amaechi.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

demdem foolishness is crying out loud endlessly anywhere he goes
demdem slave bastard
demdemAD
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by nijanigga: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Editor1:
FAYOSE!! The only fearless Yoruba man I know.

I will love to be like you when I grow old!!
really? a thug and election rigger.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by tomakint: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
aresa:

Unfortunately for you villagers, Amaechi delivered more projects for his people than the rest of your worthless and unproductive village governors in that entire region combine....

This gabbage you type here is......why Prophet T.B Joshua is telling you, 'aresa, you need deliverance from the spirit of lies'

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
Joke from the fountain of Knowledge.

How's your dad treating you Demdem? grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Gh0stFreak: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
gabazin080:
This man never stops to amaze me. The man Tinubu sees and run to hide in remi's pant

i looked at the background and didn't see any convoy or bodyguard (y would anybody want to harm him) because he is a man of his people who understands grassroot politics

GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Jimbaz7(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
What project did you guys see on that road?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Elly1(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose is real, i mean for real
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by LADEMINUS: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Mobile police can be seen clearly in the white hilux behind. Simple minded folks won't notice the discrepancy
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Appareil(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2015
There is a post somewhere, where Ameachi asked us to remind God of Wike past of churchlessness. That post made me roll n roll.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2015
CR77:
cheesy All na wash grin grin
Your pant and bra Na wash !
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2015
aresa:
Drainage inspection....
aresa or whatever u are called,did u think project commisioning is what most nigerian need? A government that commissions many projects and find it difficult to pay its workers salary is as good as failure....have you ever ask yourself why fayemi failed to win a LGA out of 16 despite all his aclaimed commissioned projects in Ekiti?

Before you start throwing insults, am a confirmed homebase ekiti and am more closer to both fayemi and fayose administration more than you folks from lagos can imagine.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Dosinspector:
Fayose = street credibility
hear am,nor b lie
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2015
1metre:
buying the minds of those clueless and debased ones..who will not like to pose like him after much swag from benefits frm a corrupt nation....i will use a wheelbarrow to draw the attention of my pple

Easier said than done !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.