Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (98043 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by UncleDeeee(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, look at the shameless project the useless son of a pampers wearing mother is inspecting................shame. tongue tongue

Why don't you come to Rivers State and see the so called monorail by Amaechi. That's the worst project in the history of projects
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleDeeee:

Why don't you come to Rivers State and see the so called monorail by Amaechi. That's the worst project in the history of projects

Shut ur trap. Monorail IMO was a mistake but that doesn't negate or erodes his achievements in all other sectors. I am in PH and don't need to come.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
chichriso:

You are very stupid to say that Amaechi is the best, why can't u say that T A Orji is the best ?

Blind fool like you

Fool, if he isn't, why don't u just state the person in ur opinion that acheive more than Amaechi in developmental strides.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by GODSONFRANK: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2015
I love dis man.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2015
huangcheng:

How's your dad treating you Demdem? grin

Fool, ur shameless dad isn't my business.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Amen747: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2015
360metrosports:
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-see-vehicle-governor-fayose.html
No single security agent was with him, this is really amazing. I believe he understands the politics of the land, oshiomole go do him own 2mrw with 2000 security agents around him. As a die hard fan of fela anikulapo kuti, I grew up to perfectly believe all politicians are nothing but a bunch of looters but I think fayose is unique.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2015
ilovecritics:

Mumu! No be una Buhari take photo pass? With his ugly face!

Fool, so u are proud with what the thug is showcasing eh?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our role model.

The most loved governor in Nigeria.

The obliterator of APC in Ekiti.

A dogged and astute politician.

Ekiti people are happy and proud to have you.

The same way Buhari is the obliterator of PDP in the whole Nigeria . . ..
Hehe
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2015
dukecharles:

Are you high?
Amaechi of PDP or Amaechi of APC

U must be sttupid. The same one that is married to Judith for years now.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2015
tomakint:

......but your comedic Amaechi wasted 8 solid years building one mumu monorail for billions of naira undecided while Fayose is affecting lives of the masses, see what your Amaechi was busy doing.......

Affecting lives by buying ponmo and tomatoes from them directly eh? U are deranged.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2015
meforyou1:
haba, but buhari went to west germany to meet Michelle. Semi illiterate cattle rearer
Semi illiterate cattle rearer that is the president of Nigeria. What ur whole generation including ur Epileptic father can never achieve abi
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2015
agabaI23:
I asked you a question. you should have answered the question instead of being aggressive? I have always said that whatever they did to you will not last because this is not the demdem I knew.

Again, I ask, Demdem, did you ask the question you asked earlier?

What was that ur question again? So much fools have taken much of my attention.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

My friend, shut up ur dirty mouth! Even if he was blind, we would still have voted him

Fool, can't imagine fools like u still parade the fountain of knowledge in this time and age.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He "Erroneously" paid $757 of Rivers Money into a foreign account *obsessed thief*...hope he has your account number so he can "mistakenly" send your 5k this month. Otondo!!

http://dailymail.com.ng/cnns-amanpour-rotimi-amaechi-allegedly-looted-757m-n70b-in-us-foreign-accounts/

This is just one of his many scams. BABAN BARAWO

Ooo I see. Article prepared, nurtured and distributed by wike thug is now ur basis right. Fool try again with credible source.
Amanpour indeed.Oponu.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
ocelot2006:

Okay dipshyte, I suggest you stop lying here. Anyone who lives in Rivers state knows that Amaechi won't be winning the best governor prize anytime soon, ESPECIALLY with the pure hatred borne against him by the common man. Do you even have any fvcking idea the amount of insult and curses rained on him by his own KINSMEN? But hey, keep yapping garbage here fvcktard. Useless Buffoon.
[/s]

By everyone u obviously mean u and ur killer members and wike thugs right? Those that welcomed him when he arrived from Abuja were imported from abuja right?
Fool, u made no sense.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
staymore:

You are so myopic in your thinking, does it mean anyone who is against the disastrous looting of Amaechi in River state must be a supporter of Wike? Let me remind you that some are not even into politics as you think.

So, be cultured for once and mind how you insult people here. I've read most of your comments and you seem educated but at the long run you are very disappointing.

Demdem, rediscover yourself and focus on profitable endeavors than getting stuck with who is like cancer amongst people.

He knows(ur man) the capacity of havoc he has done in Rivers state and all he wanted was freedom but even the shield he ran to for cover is uncomfortable for him.

Use you head!
[/s]

Bunkum. Hopeless son from a rotten kunt trying so hard to make sense.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by YoungB1a(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2015
shocked cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Themandator: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our role model.

Even as an Igboman, I'm very proud and bless God for giving us such a man at this time in our political life when so called body language has taken the man outbid so many otherwise National leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
IT'S ONLY FAYOSE AND OBIANO THAT LEADS BY EXAMPLE. GOD BLESS Y'ALL.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by tomakint: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Affecting lives by buying ponmo and tomatoes from them directly eh? U are deranged.
You definitely need deliverance......

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by drbre(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our role model.

Fayose is ur role.model shey? Shame on u...apart from publicity stunts, can you itemise his achievements in Ekiti state?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by drbre(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2015
gabazin080:
This man never stops to amaze me. The man Tinubu sees and run to hide in remi's pant

i looked at the background and didn't see any convoy or bodyguard (y would anybody want to harm him) because he is a man of his people who understands grassroot politics

GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model

U must be.suffering from some eye defects not to see.body guards. I wonder.y tribalism has so far blinded ur ilks. When Fayose has finishd.milking Ekiti dry, u will all bury ur.heads like d.ostrich. No wonder.@ ur role models..d clueless ones
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Ubigomo(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Funny but I am not laughing because this is serious
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by matkeyz(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Abegi politicians al na same dem be. ...liars. And criminals....if em like he drive keke maruwa go dere.......story for the gods undecided
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Epatty(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol. Wat a governor to behold
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i know far more than u can ever know. U talk more like wike himself. U have been fed lies and u are foolish enough to have consumed it. Now u are dessipitating it. Shame.
ok Ameachi himself came to my hometown Rumuorlumeni last year. We beg him to help us nd make our road better. He told us he wouldn't do it, if we like we can go to hell for all he cares. Wike has not stay In seat for a year already. Come to my hometown now. We got a good road that will last up to the next 10year without maintenance sef. Mention Ameachi in some places here in PH nd u will get killed
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
Bigmillz:
ok Ameachi himself came to my hometown Rumuorlumeni last year. We beg him to help us nd make our road better. He told us he wouldn't do it, if we like we can go to hell for all he cares. Wike has not stay In seat for a year already. Come to my hometown now. We got a good road that will last up to the next 10year without maintenance sef. Mention Ameachi in some places here in PH nd u will get killed
[/s]

Goon, Rivers is a continuous project. That he didnt do ur road doesnt mean he didint do other roads. Mention Jonah-daft in some places in the country and u will get killed. Those are facts and realities that goes with leadership.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by magzey: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
They think he wan dash moni.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by jkbee(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2015
GOOD/BAD, the man is making history..... Interesting Man cheesy cheesy cheesy
He knows how to play the game.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

By everyone u obviously mean u and ur killer members and wike thugs right? Those that welcomed him when he arrived from Abuja were imported from abuja right?
Fool, u made no sense.

And the demented baboon keeps yapping. You think striking out my post makes you Intelligent? Well newsflash turd-for-brains, it doesn't. But feel free to keep spewing lies with your fellow w@nkers. Turd.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
ocelot2006:

And the demented baboon keeps yapping. You think striking out my post makes you Intelligent? Well newsflash turd-for-brains, it doesn't. But feel free to keep spewing lies with your fellow w@nkers. Turd.
[/s]

Fool, a useless goat talking about Intelligence grin grin grin What an irony
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by olance(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2015
This guy is nothing but a jester grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.