Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (97984 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Pained Ameachi ass licker. grin

Hurt fayose mama pampers changer
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2015
This is the type of man my igbo friends will support. Speaks volume.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by rexzqcom(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2015
My type of a leader. No uppity pretense. Down to the nitty gritty. Lots of love to my able governor.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 1:25am On Aug 31, 2015
If not for Fayose, politics wont exist in Nigeria... Infact, he's the best state governor in the world !!!

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2015
meforyou1:
haba, but buhari went to west germany to meet Michelle. Semi illiterate cattle rearer

Is dis governance or madness? Clever way to divert d heart of d ekiti people from dia treasury, by d tym he is done looting everything den d cry will commence.

I av not seen any project being commission by d clown.

Btwn fayose and Bovi, i can't say who is better at comedy.

the next madness we will be saying, is for him to put bed on d street of ekiti and av a nap, at least we av seen him eating at d Buka, going to d market to buy tomatoes and meat, placing an illiterate Jst like himself at d helms of Local Government Affairs.

Three and Half years is round d conner den we would be able to run tru his score card.

The Best Governor with no meaningful developmental idea. Jst love playing to d gallery.

People's Governor, My Assssss.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by cabalocracy: 1:41am On Aug 31, 2015
So this cunny thug is still making headlines....how has driving a trailer like an over joyous agbero,that he is,in the midst of cheering ignoramous illiterates constitute a project....mumu people with Prankster governor..
This same people wld start crying wolf after 4years when the only thing he has to show for his "hard work" is the ponmo,fish and corn he was able to buy from market women grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Charly68: 2:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Ekiti has entered one chance bus..this man is deceiving the myopics with his populist abracadabra without promising them anything . We shall see his legacy for the next for years

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Editor1:
FAYOSE!! The only fearless Yoruba man I know.

I will love to be like you when I grow old!!
when you grow old?so at 59 you never grow old?how old is fayose now?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 31, 2015
360metrosports:
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose can be counted as one of the most surprising governors in Nigeria.

The governor works even on Sundays! Governor Fayose was spotted earlier today as he drove himself across the city for the inspection of the Channelization Project at Arowa-Darlimore area of Ado Ekiti.

The extensively channelization project is being done with concrete embankments to stop flooding in the area. The governor however decided to drive himself in a local tipper lorry. See photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-see-vehicle-governor-fayose.html

Nothing special. A friend of mine once drove tipper to school at the age of 19.
1. What I see is a governor that is playing games.
2. The people there r not just smiling cos fayose is driving truck. They are there cos they know stomach infrastructure is guaranteed.
3. Fayose should think on how to generate internal revenue and stop waiting for oil allocation to show case ignorance.

In NIGGAR RAW voice... what a pity for ekiti state.

3 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Op is that what ekiti people call a car?oga o,fountain of knowledge indeed

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ohenhen1: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Some people are gullible. I can't believe Ekiti people voted for him. What has done to improve the lives of the people? How many jobs has he created? How many projects has he initiated? Why is Ekiti state the poorest state in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by jaysleeky: 4:11am On Aug 31, 2015
dis man sef
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2015
maxwell530:
aresa or whatever u are called,did u think project commisioning is what most nigerian need?

Yes it is, especially in a country with lifetime of infrastructural neglect and decay and also in a state with poor investor friendly infrastructure needed to create jobs and wealth.

A government that commissions many projects and find it difficult to pay its workers salary is as good as failure

They are unable to pay workers because of their inability to diversify their economy.

Investing in infrastructure creates jobs, brings in investors and generates wealth for the people, but giving them free chicken and rice is pasting bandage on their wound, it's nothing but creating diversion and distraction for the pain they'll fee later.

Giving people free fish without teaching them how to fish is bad and vision less leadership.

....have you ever ask yourself why fayemi failed to win a LGA out of 16 despite all his aclaimed commissioned projects in Ekiti?

Are we no talking about the same ekiti where elections was rigged by fayose himself, his party, military generals, ministers and the presidency? Would you like to listen to the tape.

The fact that Fayemi didn't win his local government via rigging doesn't mean he did not deliver as a governor so what's your point.

Before you start throwing insults, am a confirmed homebase ekiti and am more closer to both fayemi and fayose administration more than you folks from lagos can imagine.

You are not from Ekiti or anywhere close to Ekiti or Fayose..
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by allcomage: 4:17am On Aug 31, 2015
hedonistic:
My only fear is that Tinubu and his band of murderous expansionists in the South West APC should not eliminate this man the way they did Funsho Williams. Our beloved Man of the Streets Fayose is exposing himself to too much security risks by overly identifying with the masses this way.

May God protect him from the sinister machinations of the Frog-Eyed Monster of Bourdillon and his evil party members.
LEAVE HIM TO HIS CONSCIENCE,AFTER ALL BOLA IGE WAS WITH OVER A DOZEN DETAILS WHEN HE WAS STABBED TO DEATH.DON'T WORRY HIM INSTEAD WORRY FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ibedun: 4:21am On Aug 31, 2015
360metrosports:
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose can be counted as one of the most surprising governors in Nigeria.

The governor works even on Sundays! Governor Fayose was spotted earlier today as he drove himself across the city for the inspection of the Channelization Project at Arowa-Darlimore area of Ado Ekiti.

The extensively channelization project is being done with concrete embankments to stop flooding in the area. The governor however decided to drive himself in a local tipper lorry. See photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-see-vehicle-governor-fayose.html

Olodo! Is this a car or a truck?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2015
meforyou1:
haba, but buhari went to west germany to meet Michelle. Semi illiterate cattle rearer

I fear o. There's no pleasing some people. Let me list more achievements aside Western Germany & Michelle.

(1) A new mathematical breakthrough: 97% + 5% = 100%
(2) Body language as government policy implementation method
(3) Press ups as scare tactics against Boko imbeciles
(4)Discovery of multiple unofficial/unapproved pre-election manifestos/Confusion as what APC manifesto now actually is.
(5) Intra-party feuds and NASS coups in a ruling party
(6) Blaming Previous govt for everything without showing way forward
(7) Travel-mania
(8 Northernisation policy
(9) Appointing Bob Marley fan as image maker. Branding fellow citizens of different political opinions Wailing Wailers.
(10) Constant noisy threat of probing previous govt officials thereby giving time for corrupt ones to hide as much loot as possible.

Abeg, let's give kudos where it's due. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria is doomed with this kind leader.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by pejuakinab: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Acting from the script. These people cheering him are his organized party people well arranged in a position for a photographic shot. A sensible analyst shld take a closer look and see clearly. Were it be a normal circumstance, u'll see more people down d street coming n running to look at d pampers governor.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Eazydeek:

You must be an armed robber , cos your role model/hero(s) are stack thieves and rogues

Hehehe
you must be a bigger arm robber, cos u support a party led by Tinubu and the dullard one
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2015
cleatoris:
This Fayose na clown grin

it maybe public show, d guy maybe arrogant etc. but bw him n ambode, his far beta
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by sylvar02(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose... fooling people since 700BC! He get brain die
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Where are these FRSC, VIO to check whether he get driver's license
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. A fact even ur co-fools cant disprove grin grin grin
You are very stupid to say that Amaechi is the best, why can't u say that T A Orji is the best ?

Blind fool like you
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2015
staymore:

Slave! Bastard son of a prostitute. Stop saying what you don't know about Rivers state.

Dont mind that stupid person that is mentioning Rivers state that he don't know anything about
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2015
cleatoris:
This Fayose na clown grin
Then, you are a big fool
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2015
shamecurls:
Fayose is a clown...Its only Ekiti people he can cajole with these cheap gimmicks.

And you are the biggest clown in the world
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Am a Biafran but i love this man frankly
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2015
gabazin080:
This man never stops to amaze me. The man Tinubu sees and run to hide in remi's pant

i looked at the background and didn't see any convoy or bodyguard (y would anybody want to harm him) because he is a man of his people who understands grassroot politics

GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model
That hilux nd Toyota bus behind you think say na fire work dey inside??
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Benjoh(m): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerians are the most easiest people to be tricked in a too sweet way. That's what you Kuma want (shebi to display myself in a poor way) lobatan! See Lagos is decieving you and Akwa Ibom decieves you most.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chichriso: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Bigmillz:
Idiot hav u been to Rivers before? Your Ameachi destroyed my state, put my dear state to a very big debt of billions, your thief Ameachi sold all the properties belonging to the state, and u have the right to use that ur smelling hands to type rubbish. Mumu like u

Don't mind that idiotic animal that is hiding behind the keypad and is typing rubbish about Rivers State and Amaechi
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by yinfem(f): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose ride on! We cherish u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.