Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (97958 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Segadem(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Duru1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, look at the shameless project the useless son of a pampers wearing mother is inspecting................shame. tongue tongue

You are a dumbass fool and glorified human waste.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wow. Why all the curses? Una know each other before?

3 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, even fayose that has been on seat for close to a year can only boast of commisioning the buying of ponmo and tomatoes
in the market. He shamed his mother in public. His mama has cursed the eediot.

Lackey, sometimes I wonder wat you do for a living in real life, why do u waste energy dis way.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by nayoubiko: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
This man NAWAHOOOO
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by disumusa: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Utchgirl:
Lollzz !

Dis man is gradually buying d hrt of some masses in Ekiti state.
Well done sir........
Eku work !
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fayose is a clown...Its only Ekiti people he can cajole with these cheap gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
360metrosports:
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose can be counted as one of the most surprising governors in Nigeria.

The governor works even on Sundays! Governor Fayose was spotted earlier today as he drove himself across the city for the inspection of the Channelization Project at Arowa-Darlimore area of Ado Ekiti.

The extensively channelization project is being done with concrete embankments to stop flooding in the area. The governor however decided to drive himself in a local tipper lorry. See photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-see-vehicle-governor-fayose.html

my rugged governor! Abeg carry go u too much. Oshiomole just dey, dey talk debt he has put edo state is na over 300 billion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by staymore: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Duru1:

You are a dumbass fool and glorified human waste.

demdem foolishness is crying out loud endlessly anywhere he goes

demdem slave bastard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ass-licker, This guy is a million times better than your Lord and ass feeder Amaechi.

Smelly Ass-licker grin

I know why you're pained, You've not collected your 5,000.

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by adysade: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yoruba people will say o ti fi buredi ko won lo be je.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
Joke from the fountain of Knowledge.
Lol........ur head dey dere joor

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, even fayose that has been on seat for close to a year can only boast of commisioning the buying of ponmo and tomatoes
in the market. He shamed his mother in public. His mama has cursed the eediot.
eediot. U forgot to add this one he went to inspect to his accomplished projects.

At least he didn't promise anybody and didn't set a target for himself like the dullard said he will end boko haram in 2 months

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
gabazin080:
mumu, which project has ur pampers wearing illiterate president accomplished in his 3+ months in office

i swere u na no get sence o,i urge u to come for one for free
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol.

Fayose went to commission a road and there are no pictures of the road, just him in a lorry.

Dude is just playing political ludo with the development of Ekiti. Nothing to show, nothing done.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ignis: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
This man is very funny.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
disumusa:
nonsense

There is a SENSE in every NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
gabazin080:
This man never stops to amaze me. The man Tinubu sees and run to hide in remi's pant

GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our role model.

The most loved governor in Nigeria.

The obliterator of APC in Ekiti.

A dogged and astute politician.

Ekiti people are happy and proud to have you.

Your role model is a thug and a danfo driver?good choice.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by disumusa: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

Lackey, sometimes I wonder wat you do for a living in real life, why do u waste energy dis way.
sebi fayose lope iya hun wo pampas.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our role model.

The most loved governor in Nigeria.

The obliterator of APC in Ekiti.

A dogged and astute politician.

Ekiti people are happy and proud to have you.
If only your dad GEJ was brilliant like him, you won't be in this condition.
Last Bullet
If only all PDP governors can be like him, Donald Duke, Akpabio etc, your life ll be better by now.
Blame ya destiny for having bad luck as GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by staymore: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

Flunky demdem is a thief, a very foolish thief like his prostitute mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
I like this man pass nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind that Demdem , The guy has been pained since the news came out that no more 5000 for him and his fellow thugs.
I thought as much, the eediot just opened his mouth wide to spill rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by valasmedia(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
fayose will make a great nollywood artist, funny and sharp...
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by dollyinxx(f): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oshokomole...
Haters go to sambisa

4 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
This man is just so loved by his people..never in the history in nigeria has a governor so connected with the masses..
God bless Fayose
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Man of the people. GEJ my HERO, Fayose my role model , Okowa my mentor .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by loomer: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
This man na real werey
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. A fact even ur co-fools cant disprove grin grin grin
Idiot hav u been to Rivers before? Your Ameachi destroyed my state, put my dear state to a very big debt of billions, your thief Ameachi sold all the properties belonging to the state, and u have the right to use that ur smelling hands to type rubbish. Mumu like u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by funkybully(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
The man of the people, not d elastic mouth fayemi that thought govt is for d elite.

Fayose..... Tinubu's nemesis!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.