Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring (52948 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't really care, whether dot or coma
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by oromankirisi(f): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Does it really matter..
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by sniper1305(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
CheeNayNay:
When some of her colleagues here in Nigeria are running from one spiritual house to the other praying for a man that will even give them plastic ring,(some won't even mind buying the ring and giving it to the man to propose to them);this one is there rejecting ring.hian!
lol! Dat reminds of my galfrnd asking m 2 engage her with my silver ring of 1200naira, she stil dey hot ni

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by j4sure(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thrash
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lobatan grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:
But she accepted the thing isn't it and said yes so i don't get what the guy's problem is, if it is not about the ring itself, why does it then matter whether she wears it or not, if she says yes to marrying you. Plan your wedding and move on.
[size=13pt]
Both your thinking and the person who liked your post,is sickening.

Ok,let's look at it this way. You bought som1 a car and the person park the car and continues trekking.
Am I not in the position to ask the person why he or she is still trekking?..huh.

Atimes I just wish some people will meet people that will teach them life threatening lesson,since they refuse to heed to advice and writing on the wall.

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Aspiregreat: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
lekjons:
maybe the guy think the ring will be special to her, since they say women like uncommon/special things

They guy tried the uncommon thing" and ended up causing a great chaos...maybe she'sn't ready for marriage...
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Aspiregreat: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
oromankirisi:
Does it really matter..

Ask them
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Kingbilo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lmaoooo. Is this even a question.

Most of y'all don't even know the true origin of rings.. They were used as a symbol of ownership. Basically a man marking his woman as his property. This same thing you are so proud to wear now. grin
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
sniper1305:
lol! Dat reminds of my galfrnd asking m 2 engage her with my silver ring of 1200naira, she stil dey hot ni
hahaha cheesy. Na WA o,wetin I no go see for naija??
Well,I hope you engaged her sha wink
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=1pt]
Both your thinking and the person who liked your post,is sickening.

Ok,let's look at it this way. You bought som1 a car and the person park the car and continues trekking.
Am I not in the position to ask the person why he or she is still trekking?..huh.

Atimes I just wish some people will meet people that will teach them life threatening lesson,since they refuse to heed to advice and writing on the wall.

[/size]

Stupid comparison and stupid post that makes no bloody sense and more stupidity on top of that by writing in stupid bold letters. You have the right to sell the car, the moment you get it. It's a gift, no? Or you want people to know that you bought it?

Let me ask you something, if someone buys you perfume but you don't like the perfume, will you use it? The op said it's just a ring so what difference does it make. The yes is what matters, no? If you feel the ring matters, then you should make an effort to buy better ring for your girl so she can flaunt it around just the way you want her to.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by 6fit(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Ladies, should the size or price of the engagement ring / "rock" matter? If your man isn't financially equipped or doesn't know the "rock" / ring of your dreams and yet proposes, would you accept or decline?

This article is inspired by an interesting story I heard from a close friend about a guy who proposed to his 2 year girlfriend with a ring which could be referred to as a "Full Stop" or a " Dot ring" i.e the rock was so small and displeasurable to her.
She said YES and accepted the ring but didn't wear it often or put the standard ring finger picture on social media. After a few weeks her boyfriend got angry and confronted her about not posting the ring out there or telling anyone, she lashed out and said this isn't the ring of "my" dreams.

They got into a fight which eventually led to their breakup. My question; Should or does the size of the ring or rock matter in saying yes to your man?

This issue requires a situational approach or solution as we all have different personalities, family background, or orientations. Psychologically and in my opinion a ring should serve as a symbol of love or an interest in starting a new life with another person.

The Price of the ring should be based on ur pocket or account at the time, if a big or small ring comes, it's the gesture / idea that someone wants to spend the rest of their life with you that matters. Most guys want to give their lady a big rock but what if there are more pressing issues like rent, business projects, health issues, will a man leave these things or empty his account for a Big Diamond Rock?

As a couple you can always upgrade your ring in time as you grow financially. Social media and competition amongst friends has made it a " sine qua non" I.e an essential for ladies to have a big rock.

Some ladies that have been proposed to ; change the way they walk or place their fingers a certain way so the world can see. If that ring was very small/tiny/cheap, would u walk and put your hand in a way that will blind our eyes? Do what works for you in your own clime. Don't pass on Love or a good man because of variable which can be made a constant in time

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-couple-fight-end-engagement.html

not until our Goverment start making brain checkup compulsory after every 3months, issues like this will not cease to occur. I mean, if both d lady and d guy do not hav brain touch, i such matter suppose to lead to disagreement? Anyway, OP, advise then to c me for psychological therapy capable of fixing their relationship if they dont mind
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by flokii: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Ladies, should the size or price of the engagement ring / "rock" matter? If your man isn't financially equipped or doesn't know the "rock" / ring of your dreams and yet proposes, would you accept or decline?

This article is inspired by an interesting story I heard from a close friend about a guy who proposed to his 2 year girlfriend with a ring which could be referred to as a "Full Stop" or a " Dot ring" i.e the rock was so small and displeasurable to her.
She said YES and accepted the ring but didn't wear it often or put the standard ring finger picture on social media. After a few weeks her boyfriend got angry and confronted her about not posting the ring out there or telling anyone, she lashed out and said this isn't the ring of "my" dreams.

They got into a fight which eventually led to their breakup. My question; Should or does the size of the ring or rock matter in saying yes to your man?

This issue requires a situational approach or solution as we all have different personalities, family background, or orientations. Psychologically and in my opinion a ring should serve as a symbol of love or an interest in starting a new life with another person.

The Price of the ring should be based on ur pocket or account at the time, if a big or small ring comes, it's the gesture / idea that someone wants to spend the rest of their life with you that matters. Most guys want to give their lady a big rock but what if there are more pressing issues like rent, business projects, health issues, will a man leave these things or empty his account for a Big Diamond Rock?

As a couple you can always upgrade your ring in time as you grow financially. Social media and competition amongst friends has made it a " sine qua non" I.e an essential for ladies to have a big rock.

Some ladies that have been proposed to ; change the way they walk or place their fingers a certain way so the world can see. If that ring was very small/tiny/cheap, would u walk and put your hand in a way that will blind our eyes? Do what works for you in your own clime. Don't pass on Love or a good man because of variable which can be made a constant in time

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-couple-fight-end-engagement.html

@Op no be gidigbo dem dey fight for dat pix.. grin
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Stupid comparison and stupid post that makes no bloody sense and more stupidity on top of that by writing in stupid bold letters.

Let me ask you something, if someone buys you perfume but you don't like the perfume, will you use it? The op said it's just a ring so what difference does it make. The yes is what matters, no? If you feel the ring matters, then you should make an effort to buy better ring for your girl so she can flaunt it around just the way you want her to.
[size=13pt]
SMH..what a sophistical rhetorician,inebriated with the exuberance of his own
Stupidity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an
interminable and consistent series of imbecility to align with idiocy.

Just imagine the rampallian hogwash you spewangry.

Anyway,its a show of juvenile stupidity

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by 4stylz: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Gold miners everywhere; May God protect us from dream killer girlfriends
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by iamdapsyj(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Krystalzkris:
hmm... Oda people dey find husband she dey here dey select ring.... Well,i dont think d guy is her priority though..

Exactly, I once met a lady who we got to be friends. I saw a ring (fashion ring) on her finger and asked who gave it to her, she said it wasn't given to her by anybody and by the way she can't accept such from a man. The affection I had for her just died immediately grin
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by refreshrate: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
The guy doesnt know what God has done for him.

Na him mama prayer say him go marry better wife happen so.

Imagine such an imb3cile raising your kids? God forbid bad thing.

Senseless tart, meanwhile if you check it i can bet you shes from nothing, Come here dey give the poor chap tough time. Hope sey the guy collect him ring back sha.

Bastress

2 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=1pt]
SMH..what a sophistical rhetorician,inebriated with the exuberance of his own
Stupidity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an
interminable and consistent series of imbecility to align with idiocy.

Just imagine the rampallian hogwash you spewangry.

Anyway,its a show of juvenile stupidity

[/size]

If you know how stup!d you come across, you won't be writing such rubbish! Cow!
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Lekewatt(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
greatness22:
I see dis happening to an ex-governor of river state and a seating president. but nor be ring go cause d fight sha! lolzz
ur mumu dull.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
4stylz:
Gold miners everywhere; May God protect us from dream killer girlfriends

How is she a "gold miner", she said yes even though she did not like the ring. Fish brains littered all over this thread. Read joor!

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by akeensbussy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
i did my wedding at the registy with 1000 naira wedding ring i bought at ikeja under bridge. my wife accepted it smiling. today, we have beautiful daughters and we are bless today

2 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by tenry(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I didn't even give my wife any engagement ring and today, our union is blessed with every good thing you can ever think of. Glory be to God.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Senifad: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Diamond engagement bi this one

What ring will be her dreamt ring for the wedding?

I wonder what kind of ring Abraham gave Sarah, Joseph to Mary e.t.c.

They were not mentioned, cause its not so significant. But we are hearing of them today. Their marriages good success.

Look beyond the ceremony into the marriage.
Ring lady.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by refreshrate: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Stupid comparison and stupid post that makes no bloody sense and more stupidity on top of that by writing in stupid bold letters. You have the right to sell the car, the moment you get it. It's a gift, no? Or you want people to know that you bought it?

Ewu Gambia
That una country wey be like local govt you still get mind to dey spew rubbish for here?

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
No be only ring,

If u de wait for me to land like lander brothers with aso rock ring, u go wait tire, because d ring sef, u no go see, talk more of the rock.

I de do my thing in a local/traditional way
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Krystalzkris(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
iamdapsyj:

Exactly, I once met a lady who we got to be friends. I saw a ring (fashion ring) on her finger and asked who gave it to her, she said it wasn't given to her by anybody and by the way she can't accept such from a man. The affection I had for her just died immediately grin
a ring is just a keyholder with a jewel and the only difference between d both ov em is dat a keyholder is used to hold keys

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by nwakaibeya1: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Ewu Gambia
That una country wey be like local govt you still get mind to dey spew rubbish for here?

The thing is with all the rubbish you claim to have or possess, it makes no difference to you because the majority of people that benefit from it are outsiders. Irony is that many will rather go to Gambia than your country. Ewu nigeria, gerroout!
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha grin grin

Full stop ring very amusing cheesy
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

If you know how stup!d you come across, you won't be writing such rubbish! Cow!
[size=13pt]
Is this nitwitty pig, still exibiting the brain dead lummox that he is

A leprachaun sasquatch,spastic iok at that.

Listen kid,I don't have time for an unequivocally mentally derelict idiott.

Now _fuck off before I reserve little time for you..dumshity scum dump.

[/size]
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by refreshrate: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

The thing is with all the rubbish you claim to have or possess, it makes no difference to you because the majority of people that benefit from it are outsiders. Irony is that many will rather go to Gambia than your country. Ewu nigeria, gerroout!

Theres nothin like ewu Nigeria anu ofia

Who get money for gambia coming here to talk rubbish. Just as shallow as the girl in question
No be coconut una dey sell for beach abi wetin dey gambia?
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.