Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring (52946 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Ewu Gambia
That una country wey be like local govt you still get mind to dey spew rubbish for here?
[size=13pt]
Dont mind that mentally deranged sissyphelean sphinx, opening the cum-guzzling of a mouth to spew flatulent raindrops of hogwash.

With what I can deduce from his persona. There is no way he can be an offspringe of a sapien.

He ought to be in the zoo.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by ebogab(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
as i waz reading dis post, i asked my fian "wer is my ring" & he said "it is in "WWE". The truth is, u r not married untill u r married. A guy can giv u dat thing n hold u ransom after abandon u for another, so why d fuse about engagemnt ring?
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=1pt]
Is this nitwitty pig still exibiting the brain dead lummox that he is

A leprachaun sasquatch,spastic iok at that.

Listen kid,I don't have time for an unequivocally mentally derelict idiott.

Now _fuck off before I reserve little time for you..dumshity scum dump.

[/size]

Idïot, reserve time, na, Dumb azz, if you are trying to sound intelligent by using words far beyond your comprehension atleast know exactly what you are saying and make sure the reader comprehend what you are trying to say. For one both leprechauns and sasquash are mythical beings and I am a human typing so you have failed. Secondly, leprachaun and sasquash cannot be used to describe someone because they are two creatures, one is small and one is big, it's like saying A rat cow, doesn't make sense, idïot. Thirdly, if I was brain dead, I won't have any brain function so you won't be able to determine stup!dity! The way you used "unequivocal" is wrong and wtf is an iok. You are an id!ot and you need to go back to school.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by marriedvirgin: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
no be by force to marry na.In time to come you woul understand why

Wizzz:
When ladies are doing anything to get husbands this one dey form "ring of my dreams" undecided
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by deeptesting(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Stupid comparison and stupid post that makes no bloody sense and more stupidity on top of that by writing in stupid bold letters. You have the right to sell the car, the moment you get it. It's a gift, no? Or you want people to know that you bought it?

Let me ask you something, if someone buys you perfume but you don't like the perfume, will you use it? The op said it's just a ring so what difference does it make. The yes is what matters, no? If you feel the ring matters, then you should make an effort to buy better ring for your girl so she can flaunt it around just the way you want her to.

In marriage appreciation for little things matters a lot. If the ring is what the Hubby to be can afford an understanding woman will value & flaunt it... The value is not in the worth or cost of the ring but in the humility of the man to choose her amongst all odds & other ladies he might have encountered.

She lacks the principles & values that will sustain the marriage and it is best to walk away from such a lady.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by 4stylz: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

How is she a "gold miner", she said yes even though she did not like the ring. Fish brains littered all over this thread. Read joor!

Look at this goat; run along
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Theres nothin like ewu Nigeria anu ofia

Who get money for gambia coming here to talk rubbish. Just as shallow as the girl in question
No be coconut una dey sell for beach abi wetin dey gambia?

There are goats in nigeria, right? You are one of them.
Ha, ask those Nigerians that have gone to gambia for greener pastures. Atleast those coconuts sell more than those galas you hawk under the hot sun with no fresh breeze stinking the whole place up. You do know if I change 1 dalasi to naira, I get about 5 to 6 naira. With all your oil and gas.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Ladies, should the size or price of the engagement ring / "rock" matter? If your man isn't financially equipped or doesn't know the "rock" / ring of your dreams and yet proposes, would you accept or decline?

This article is inspired by an interesting story I heard from a close friend about a guy who proposed to his 2 year girlfriend with a ring which could be referred to as a "Full Stop" or a " Dot ring" i.e the rock was so small and displeasurable to her.
She said YES and accepted the ring but didn't wear it often or put the standard ring finger picture on social media. After a few weeks her boyfriend got angry and confronted her about not posting the ring out there or telling anyone, she lashed out and said this isn't the ring of "my" dreams.

They got into a fight which eventually led to their breakup. My question; Should or does the size of the ring or rock matter in saying yes to your man?

This issue requires a situational approach or solution as we all have different personalities, family background, or orientations. Psychologically and in my opinion a ring should serve as a symbol of love or an interest in starting a new life with another person.

The Price of the ring should be based on ur pocket or account at the time, if a big or small ring comes, it's the gesture / idea that someone wants to spend the rest of their life with you that matters. Most guys want to give their lady a big rock but what if there are more pressing issues like rent, business projects, health issues, will a man leave these things or empty his account for a Big Diamond Rock?

As a couple you can always upgrade your ring in time as you grow financially. Social media and competition amongst friends has made it a " sine qua non" I.e an essential for ladies to have a big rock.

Some ladies that have been proposed to ; change the way they walk or place their fingers a certain way so the world can see. If that ring was very small/tiny/cheap, would u walk and put your hand in a way that will blind our eyes? Do what works for you in your own clime. Don't pass on Love or a good man because of variable which can be made a constant in time

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-couple-fight-end-engagement.html

YOU SEE WHY NAIJA WOMEN ARE NOT MARRIAGEBLE MATERIAL undecided

AFTER! THAT EEDIOT WILL BE BLAMING THE DEVIL FOR HER MISERABLE LIFE.

THAT'S WHY I HAVE GIVE UP ON NAIJA WOMEN A LONG TIME AGO.

STILL ROCKING MY FORIEGN BABE kiss I know I am not perfect, but I will love you with all my energy and as if my life is in the line.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by dasean1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Spikkylee:
Jeez..!!! FTC...I'm damn speechless...

I'm happy tho...Berra tinz ahead.
are you the lord of the rings?
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by refreshrate: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

There are goats in nigeria, right? You are one of them.
Ha, ask those Nigerians that have gone to gambia for greener pastures. Atleast those coconuts sell more than those galas you hawk under the hot sun with no fresh breeze stinking the whole place up. You do know if I change 1 dalasi to naira, I get about 5 to 6 naira. With all your oil and gas.

Yet you struggle to come to Nigeria you personally not all gambians but you

Have you no iota of dignity?
non at all?
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Both your thinking and the person who liked your post,is sickening.

Ok,let's look at it this way. You bought som1 a car and the person park the car and continues trekking.
Am I not in the position to ask the person why he or she is still trekking?..huh.

Atimes I just wish some people will meet people that will teach them life threatening lesson,since they refuse to heed to advice and writing on the wall.

[/size]
THANK YOU MY BROTHER.

I WANTED TO TALK TO THAT MOR0N BUT I FIND OUT THAT IT WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME

3 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
deeptesting:

In marriage appreciation for little things matters a lot. If the ring is what the Hubby to be can afford an understanding woman will value & flaunt it... The value is not in the worth or cost of the ring but in the humility of the man to choose her amongst all odds & other ladies he might have encountered.

She lacks the principles & values that will sustain the marriage and it is best to walk away from such a lady.

The hubby should know his woman and what she likes, if he doesn't, he should not be with her. You guys come on here complaining that, nigeria women only buy their partners singlets and boxers or whatever you can find from street hawkers yet you want to go buy any rubbish ring thinking it is the thought that counts. No, it is not the thought that counts, that's just lies to make yourself feel better when you forget to buy a gift and then rush last minute to go buy one rubbish thing like that. That's not even the point, since the woman does not like the ring, the man should be humble and be content with the yes, because the woman still agreed to marry his broke ass. Just does not want to be seen with a broke ass ring. It is even better to have no ring and ask for her hand in marriage than getting something horrible which she will hate. I mean, how can you buy a rubbish ring and your woman accepted even though she doesn't like it but you still come beat your chest on top of the ring saying she must wear it. Where is the humility there?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Yet you struggle to come to Nigeria you personally not all gambians but you

Have you no iota of dignity?
non at all?

Aha, I don't struggle to come nigeria oo. I have an ecowas passport. wink
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
4stylz:

Look at this goat; run along

As a fellow goat, I don't doubt for one bit that you can recognise one of your own. Well done!
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by CSTR2: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Where do they get these chicken headed women from?
na person go marry this one put for house so.
Men dey marry some strange human beings sha.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Spikkylee: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
dasean1:

are you the lord of the rings?

Lol...Y
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
sonofananimal:
THANK YOU MY BROTHER.

It sure is. wink
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Idïot, reserve time, na, Dumb azz, if you are trying to sound intelligence by using words far beyond your comprehension atleast know exactly what you are saying and make sure the reader comprehend what you are trying to say. For one both leprechauns and sasquash are mythical beings and I am a human typing so you have failed. Secondly, leprachaun and sasquash cannot be used to describe someone because they are two creatures, one is small and one is big, it's like saying A rat cow, doesn't make sense, idïot. Thirdly, if I was brain dead, I won't have any brain function so you won't be able to determine stup!dity! The way you used "unequivocal" is wrong and wtf is an iok. You are an id!ot and you need to go back to school.
[size=13pt]
I can't believe that I wasted my time on an illiterate pyscho/sapiopathetic corknuggy imp,with a cesspool of sub-human filth for a brain..spits.

I advice you keep dictionary by your side or make sure you have a device with active google search,next time you engage me. Maybe that will give vermin-ridden smeggin ape lyk you a little sense.

To say you are a witless infinitesimal coprophagiac pig,will be an insult to pigs and the animal world. You are an abomination to living beings.

Now listen brainscooped idiott. Try and seek mental assylum,so you can be integrated into humanity.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
then the relationship is off.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
sonofananimal:
THANK YOU MY BROTHER.

[size=13pt]
Trying to reason like that guy,can deplete som1 IQ from 99% to 0%.

I can't believe we still have this kind of vapid corkwarffle.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kpaofame: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
the Girl and Guy are incompatible

btw all these gals and dream engagement and weddings....

life aint soap opera oooo
Dream Ring kor ...Awake Break up ni....
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kpaofame: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
the Girl and Guy are incompatible

btw all these gals and dream engagement and weddings....

life aint soap opera oooo
Dream Ring kor ...Awake Break up ni....
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=1pt]
I can't believe that I wasted my time on an illiterate pyscho/sapiopathetic corknuggy imp,with a cesspool of sub-human filth for a brain..spits.

I advice you keep dictionary by your side or make sure you have a device with active google search,next time you engage me. Maybe that will give vermin-ridden smeggin ape lyk you a little sense.

To say you are a witless infinitesimal coprophagiac pig,will be an insult to pigs and the animal world. You are an abomination to living beings.

Now listen brainscooped idiott. Try and seek mental assylum,so you can be integrated into humanity.
[/size]

If I had a cesspool of subhuman filth for a brain, I won't be alive. And again, if I was brainscooped, I won't be alive. And it doesn't make sense for me to be a cesspool of subhuman filth yet still eat shit. Are you saying I eat myself? If I was infinitesimal, how would you know I am a pig? You won't even be aware of me. You don't even need a dictionary you need to go back to school and learn how to structure a sentence instead of throwing random nonsense to form one. You are an illiterate.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by vinelli(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Both your thinking and the person who liked your post,is sickening.

Ok,let's look at it this way. You bought som1 a car and the person park the car and continues trekking.
Am I not in the position to ask the person why he or she is still trekking?..huh.

Atimes I just wish some people will meet people that will teach them life threatening lesson,since they refuse to heed to advice and writing on the wall.

[/size]
Beautiful analogy
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

If I had a cesspool of subhuman filth for a brain, I won't be alive. And again, if I was brainscooped, I won't be alive. And it doesn't make sense for me to be a cesspool of subhuman filth yet still eat shit. Are you saying I eat myself? If I was infinitesimal, how would you know I am a pig? You won't even be aware of me. You don't even need a dictionary you need to go back to school and learn how to structure a sentence instead of throwing random nonsense to form one. You are an illiterate.
[size=13pt]
WTF....

With each post you make. you exibit the illiterate ineffable dunce that you are. just imagin the incogitable shitt you spew from the cum-guzzling of a mouth.

Have you taken time to check yourself out and see the dyslexic douche-fagg that your are.

I already feel weak trying to induce sense into a wooden-headed buffoon like you.

get some sense and stop wallowing in the swamp of everlasting stupidity.

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by olayinkaj2(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:
But she accepted the thing isn't it and said yes so i don't get what the guy's problem is, if it is not about the ring itself, why does it then matter whether she wears it or not, if she says yes to marrying you. Plan your wedding and move on.
. That is a red flag for that guy, how can he go ahead and plan the wedding when the lady in question has already said what is on her mind about ring not being what she wanted. It already shows that if they both get married, the lady will demand for the guy's salary to buy all those expensive things that she can never purchased with her money. some ladies are begging to be a second wife and this one is making yanga. She will soon be 40 and her eye go clear. She never loved the guy but lust.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by olayinkaj2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
The witches in her village are at work. Ladies been dey fall their hand since 1800bc
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Kokadomfreedom(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
I think i have watched this movie before but can't remember the season. Someone please help!

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by refreshrate: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Aha, I don't struggle to come nigeria oo. I have an ecowas passport. wink

ANOTHER LIE
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Picture of the ring?
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by ibolomo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na lord of the rings she go see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.