Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring (52947 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. That is a red flag for that guy, how can he go ahead and plan the wedding when the lady in question has already said what is on her mind about ring not being what she wanted. It already shows that if they both get married, the lady will demand for the guy's salary to buy all those expensive things that she can never purchased with her money. some ladies are begging to be a second wife and this one is making yanga. She will soon be 40 and her eye go clear. She never loved the guy but lust.

She said yes to his proposal, and made no mention of her thoughts on the ring until it was forced out of her. If you truly desire someone to flaunt something, logic follows that you put some effort into it and get something of his/her liking, no? I guess she could've pretended to be enthralled?

In the art of gift-giving, there is no demanding approval that isn't there, and it was thus he overreached himself. It just wasn't there.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=1pt]
WTF....

With each post you make. you exibit the illiterate ineffable dunce that you are. just imagin the incogitable shitt you spew from the cum-guzzling of a mouth.

Have you taken time to check yourself out and see the dyslexic douche-fagg that your are.

I already feel weak trying to induce sense into a wooden-headed buffoon like you.

get some sense and stop wallowing in the swamp of everlasting stupidity.

[/size]

You are weak and you bore me with your illiteracy. Why are you soo du.mb, though? All these illiterate agberos sef that come here with a dictionary in hand forming literate. Go to school joor and learn! If not stick with your mother tongue.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. That is a red flag for that guy, how can he go ahead and plan the wedding when the lady in question has already said what is on her mind about ring not being what she wanted. It already shows that if they both get married, the lady will demand for the guy's salary to buy all those expensive things that she can never purchased with her money. some ladies are begging to be a second wife and this one is making yanga. She will soon be 40 and her eye go clear. She never loved the guy but lust.

I think the only person that is better off not being in the marriage is the woman. The guy is controlling and arrogant. You people just like bringing in false nonsense anyhow. If she was going to demand for salary, she won't have accepted the ring, she would have said no and tell the guy to get a better ring if she wants her. I don't understand, how can you be broke and still be arrogant. Noone should be force to pretend to like something if they don't.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Macgreat(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
so, she want to be Lord of the ring abi.

Some girls with small thinking.

Smh
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

You are weak and you bore me with your illiteracy. Why are you soo du.mb, though? All these illiterate agberos sef that come here with a dictionary in hand forming literate. Go to school joor and learn! If not stick with your mother tongue.
[size=13pt]
is this dipshity vapid cretinous corkweasel still exibiting idiocy.

A wool-brain pig at that..the magnitude of the maisma emanating from your stupidity is highly contagious and can infect one with a guineaworm-like virus of imbecility.

I have given a slowpoke like you too many attention, now _fuck off while I continue with news.
One more advice idiott. Try and educate yourself,cos it will do a lot of good to a tragic human occurrence like you. Maybe that will help you to deduce my lexical echolon
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by prof800(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:
But she accepted the thing isn't it and said yes so i don't get what the guy's problem is, if it is not about the ring itself, why does it then matter whether she wears it or not, if she says yes to marrying you. Plan your wedding and move on.

hmmmm....

It actually "matters" whether she wears it or not. So the man was right to have asked her.
What he did wrong was what he did after her reply.

Remember she made no mention of her thoughts on "the ring" until he asked her. So he should have lovingly UNDERSTOOD, pet her and maybe make her some sweet promises that would probably bring her happy enough to wear the ring.

Simple. Everybody will be happy. smiley

cc: EnlightenedSoul
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=1pt]
is this dipshity vapid cretinous corkweasel still exibiting idiocy.

A wool-brain pig at that..the magnitude of the maisma emanating from your stupidity is highly contagious and can infect one with a guineaworm-like virus of imbecility.

I have given a slowpoke like you too many attention, now _fuck off while I continue with news.
One more advice idiott. Try and educate yourself,cos it will do a lot of good to a tragic human occurrence like you. Maybe that will help you to deduce my verbosity.
[/size]

The irony, though. It is clear that I have had a better education than you. I know it was the streets that educated you, embrace your illiteracy. You are so dumb it's annoying, you know you just wrote that I should deduce your blabbing? So you do know you are blabbering like an ediot? Bloody du.mb azz. I won't spend anymore time killing my braincells by entertaining you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by cyprus000: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

The irony, though. It is clear that I have had a better education that you. I know it was the streets that educated you, embrace your illiteracy. You are so dumb it's annoying, you know you just wrote that I should deduce your blabbing? So you do know you are blabbering like an ediot? Bloody du.mb azz. I won't spend anymore time killing my braincells by entertaining you.
[size=13pt]
BABA GOD please dash this imp little sense. I have done my best.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
prof800:

hmmmm....

It actually "matters" whether she wears it or not. So the man was right to have asked her.
What he did wrong was what he did after her reply.

Remember she made no mention of her thoughts on "the ring" until he asked her. So he should have lovingly UNDERSTOOD, pet her and maybe make her some sweet promises that would probably bring her happy enough to wear the ring.

Simple. Everybody will be happy. smiley

cc: EnlightenedSoul

If it matters then you are putting more emphasis on the ring which then means he should have saved more to get her a better ring to flaunt.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

If it matters then you are putting more emphasis on the ring which then means he should have saved more to get her a better ring to flaunt.

Exactamente. He's the one blowing this up, and making the ring a big deal.

cc prof800

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Exactamente. He' the one blowing this up, and making the ring a big deal.

cc prof800

It's his arrogance that even got to me. If it was me personally, I would have told him way before, the day you bring a rubbish ring for me, my answer will be no. It's either a ring I like or no ring. If society wants me to be a slave to you I might as well get the best dang ring to show for it. grin
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

It's his arrogance that even got to me. If it was me personally, I would have told him way before, the day you bring a rubbish ring for me, my answer will be no. It's either a ring I like or no ring. If society wants me to be a slave to you I might as well get the best dang ring to show for it. grin

Yeah, right. Slave, a flying rat's ar.se.

IMO, there are certain considerations to be made. But after having made those considerations and accepted his proposal, it's def uncouth of him to then turn 'round and give the ring all credence by outrightly demanding she wear the thing.

Well, I have trouble keeping a ring on however 'flauntworthy'. That was the first thought to come to mind when I read the OP.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Antoinne: 5:26am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

So, you really wouldn't mind being a slave to a man? The problems with ladies who think like this, is that they become bound to a guy once he has 'money' to show for it.

IMO the two were just immature. As the guy, I'd have simply walked away from the relationship the moment she makes it known she doesn't like my dear ring. And as the lady, I simply would have called the whole thing off since the ring didn't meet my dreams to start with.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

She said yes to his proposal, and made no mention of her thoughts on the ring until it was forced out of her. If you truly desire someone to flaunt something, logic follows that you put some effort into it and get something of his/her liking, no? I guess she could've pretended to be enthralled?

In the art of gift-giving, there is no demanding approval that isn't there, and it was thus he overreached himself. It just wasn't there.

For once I disagree with you , the ring is meant to be symbolic , it is the message carried by it that matters not the cost ( or value ) of the ring. It's not about flaunting the ring but passing the message that you are engaged to be married , that you have met the man/woman who you want to spend the rest of your life with ( which means you're supposed to flaunt your new status and not the worth of the ring ) , not putting on the ring is a direct act against this. Assuming the ring had some sentimental value to it , it could be the ring was what his dad used for his proposal and he wants to keep it in the family. What if he's dirt poor and he can't afford a more expensive ring , should he wait until he can afford something expensive ?. No matter how basic you think it is there's someone who wouldn't be able to afford it and no matter how costly you think it is there's someone who would think it's plain , basic and dirt cheap so where would you draw the line ?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by UjSizzle(f): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Is it such a bad thing to hope your husband to be proposes with a ring you'll love to wear?
If it means so much to the man that she wears his mark, then he has to put some effort into procuring the right one.

Marriage is not a favour please.

That said, why the boy vex? grin
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by smartigo: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2015
so much for a ring. . I think the lady goofed by not expressing her thought initially abt the ring which gave the guy a wrong expression as to why she wasn't wearing the ring. It is a symbol and that is the value in it.

Good they parted becos obviously they cudnt handle a small crisis which means there is no love in d relationship. Lastly, mutual understanding is paramount to the success of getting married these days o.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Maxymilla(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Mayb she's Lord of d Ring naaaa...
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Why is everyone attacking the lady? ... Yh ladies shudnt always look at the material things. But she said yes to him... She didn't post it and he was angry? Pfft gimme a break.

You didn't hear her own side of the story, but u judge her.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Antoinne: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
UjSizzle:
Is it such a bad thing to hope your husband to be proposes with a ring you'll love to wear?
If it means so much to the man that she wears his mark, then he has to put some effort into procuring the right one.

Marriage is not a favour please.

That said, why the boy vex? grin

Can't you guys simply the message that the ring is symbolic and not material?

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Princewell2012(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

You re a female, while are you pretending to be a male tru ur moniker? though, you definitely sound like a woman. quote me anywhere.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by realborn(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2015
@ FlirtyKaren,

The first ring I gave my wife when we were dating was bought for N1k up North when I was serving. She wore it until it faded.

Today she wears rings bought directly from Italy & Dubai.

It is necessarily not the substance of the ring that matters. It is the symbol exuded by the gesture that matters.

She never loved him, hence her reaction..

1 Like

Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
She never ready , she never serious, maybe she no love d guy, d relationship don tire her .....
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by rhames(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Another case of two fighting.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by UjSizzle(f): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Antoinne:

Can't you guys simply the message that the ring is symbolic and not material?
I know it's symbolic, but is it bad to want it to look cute too?
Say, you know a girl who dislikes very conspicuous items and yet you buy a ring with a giant rock in the middle undecided You don't think she'll experience some discomfort wearing that even if she loves you to heaven and back?
That's what I mean. I'm not talking cost here, I'm talking cut.
Or imagine buying your wife a mini dress even though she likes maxi dresses and feels uncomfortable in mini. Same thing here.
The cost isn't the issue, but you should buy your woman something she doesn't have to psyche herself to wear everyday.
If she wants a giant rock rather than full stop grin then I'm certain he can get a bigger rock (even if it requires buying something cheaper.)
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by samifiakp: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
These info doesn't sound real.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Antoinne: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
UjSizzle:

I know it's symbolic, but is it bad to want it to look cute too?
Say, you know a girl who dislikes very conspicuous items and yet you buy a ring with a giant rock in the middle undecided You don't think she'll experience some discomfort wearing that even if she loves you to heaven and back?
That's what I mean. I'm not talking cost here, I'm talking cut.
Or imagine buying your wife a mini dress even though she likes maxi dresses and feels uncomfortable in mini. Same thing here.
The cost isn't the issue, but you should buy your woman something she doesn't have to psyche herself to wear everyday.
If she wants a giant rock rather than full stop grin then I'm certain he can get a bigger rock (even if it requires buying something cheaper.)
You may indeed be talking cut, but some girls are actually talking cost. Regarding this topic, I'd think "cost" the more likely subject matter. If it were a full stop, as you say, and it cost a fortune, I'd like to think the lady in question would probably wear it, flaunt it, and make it a note to remind people that it's actually "expensive". We know the drill here. Many of these ladies want that expensive piece of item they can flaunt before friends, no matter if it's a skirt, a rock or a dress.
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by kandiikane(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Princewell2012:

You re a female, while are you pretending to be a male tru ur moniker? though, you definitely sound like a woman. quote me anywhere.

How is it your business?
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by suzzy16(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
akeensbussy:
i did my wedding at the registy with 1000 naira wedding ring i bought at ikeja under bridge. my wife accepted it smiling. today, we have beautiful daughters and we are bless today
nawa o,1000naira wedding ring,God forbid
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Fourwinds: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wizzz:
When ladies are doing anything to get husbands this one dey form "ring of my dreams" undecided
don't mind her. Ring of her dream ko?? Will d ring give automatic peace in marriage?? I don't know y people don't dwell on important things... D foolish lady should have been thinking of something like finances dat will sustain d marriage.. Foolishness is not far from some women
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Fourwinds: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
suzzy16:
nawa o,1000naira wedding ring,God forbid
ofcourse God go forbid now.. With or without it will life not go on
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by suzzy16(f): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
ofcourse God go forbid now.. With or without it will life not go on
abi
Re: Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring by Xynthialuvy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
hemartins:
that lady is sick. let her wait for the ring of her dream when she is 40. that time, she would be begging for a plastic ring.
iranu osi abasha omo jatijati
. Choi, u try o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.