Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (62751 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Rawzy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
The hand of God will touch our ladies in no distant time so that they will learn there lessons
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Greatfes17: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Greenbullet:
big lie,she will think you are a gullible na then she go really start.
I doubt you.

Though they exists committed game players
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Greatfes17: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
kevinberry:

Still doesn't change the fact that she is a murderer...in court there is nothing as one time murderer
You can't be convicted twice for the same crime.
I hope?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by tomakint: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Glorryy:

.....#mehnn
PM sent......check your inbox
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Rawhumper(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2020
I have slept with three different girls recently that claimed to be virgins

butterflyy:
Do we(girls) still lie about virginity A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ whatsnot. †̥hα̲̅†̥ is sooo ice age

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.