Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (62733 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by DankemzI(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari Must probe that girl!
She scammed and looted your heart dry Call EFCC ASAP

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by adepiero: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Have u heard 4rm her 2 confirm that she did an abortion ?
How else is he suppose to confirm what the doctor already told him? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by thandiwedlomo: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
If I were you i'll end it, she was too manipulative,such secrets could cause misery in your lives

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by haryomikun(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by godoluwa(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
@wilson125, when next she calls, pick d call & tell her that you r no longer interested. gudluck

3 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
i hate that feeling... those lies leads to friendzonement.. thats why i dont bother asking you about that..
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chigoizie7(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
dicefrost:

No sir, as long as the patient is over 18, he alone can decide who should know about his health status. I have attended to people who are hiv+ and their spouse know nothing about it. im bound by ethics not to reveal it to their spouse unless they tell me to.

U are wrong, and d issue of HIV is different considering the stigmatization impact on the patient.

As regards to surgeries gone wrong, the doctor must endeavor to tell a relative so as to know the next step(maybe money is needed to correct some things). If the doctor thinks she is above 18 and can handle her issues, why den did they call d BF?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chigoizie7(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hear from her 1st. U just heard 4rm d doctor

What I there to hear when she has already started pleading for forgiveness, forgiveness from what? If I may ask.

Abi, u wan make she continue to wash the guy head from were she stopped?

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
chigoizie7:

What I there to hear when she has already started pleading for forgiveness, forgiveness from what? If I may ask.

Abi, u wan make she continue to wash the guy head from were she stopped?

Ask her what is she begging u for?
U said u were not taking her calls huh? She might be begging u 2 take her calls. When she was begging did she say she committed abortion?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Ask her what is she begging u for?
U said u were not taking her calls huh? She might be begging u 2 take her calls. When she was begging did she say she committed abortion?

Did u actually read what the Op wrote? Even the text messages, it Is very very obvious that she knew what she did and why she is begging, op already knew that too, he paid the hospital bill remember?

The only thing that will happen if OP gives her a listening ear is for her to scope,wash,rinse,dry and iron OP into giving her a 2nd chance which obviously she does not deserve.

Me, I can forgive a gf that ordinarily cheated on me and apologized, but to deny me the sex, and then go fuking other guys to the point of getting pregnant and aborting it, nawa oo,I will not even allow our paths to cross ever again, if I see u coming tru the door, I will jump the window.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by fajani(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
which kind silly question

7 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
chigoizie7:

Did u actually read what the Op wrote? Even the text messages, it Is very very obvious that she knew what she did and why she is begging, op already knew that too, he paid the hospital bill remember?

The only thing that will happen if OP gives her a listening ear is for her to scope,wash,rinse,dry and iron OP into giving her a 2nd chance which obviously she does not deserve.

Me, I can forgive a gf that ordinarily cheated on me and apologized, but to deny me the sex, and then go fuking other guys to the point of getting pregnant and aborting it, nawa oo,I will not even allow our paths to cross ever again, if I see u coming tru the door, I will jump the window.

I have heard u. And 4 ur info i read what the op wrote. Every body has got his/her own opinion.
As 4 me, In a case like this. I don't like jumping into conclusion without hearing 4rm the other party
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
fajani:
which kind silly question

it sounds silly to silly people
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
adepiero:
How else is he suppose to confirm what the doctor already told him? undecided

Dis he hear 4rm her? Everybody has got his/her own opinion.

U are the senseless he-goat here
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by fajani(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

it sounds silly to silly people
hey what's ur prob, do u know me from somewhere.. Why d insult
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chigoizie7(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

I have heard u. And 4 ur info i read what the op wrote. Every body has got his/her own opinion.
As 4 me, In a case like this. I don't like jumping into conclusion without hearing 4rm the other party

Noted ma'am
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
fajani:
hey what's ur prob, do u know me from somewhere.. Why d insult

Am sorry i insulted u. But u insulted me indirectly by saying i asked silly a question.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
chigoizie7:

Noted ma'am

experienced man. Ur signature says it
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by fajani(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Am sorry i insulted u. But u insulted me indirectly by saying i asked silly a question.
it wasn't an insult, if i were ur bf, won't u tolerate such lil words from me
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chigoizie7(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

experienced man. Ur signature says it

Lolz, I have not lost hope yet,

It will be long if I will give it another shot ,though.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
my guy go n collect ur own share n move ahead

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
butterflyy:
Do we(girls) still lie about virginity A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ whatsnot. †̥hα̲̅†̥ is sooo ice age
Are you a virgin?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by zuma4k(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't dey all lie about it?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chronique(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
What kind of question is this?
Blizzyblinkzy:

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by omophunky(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well, make I no talk cos the one wey I dey face presently is almost the same thing but not virgin of a thing as urs angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am sure you don't want to start your love life with a lady like her. Make her your ex and move on. Next time, don't pay for what you are not responsible for.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by slye(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
according to him,they called him meaning that he came as a relation to her...according to d doctors code,he has to tell him everything

What happened to the girl's parent ?? because i dont understand why he had to be the one to be called

I smell fiction too undecided
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by sladimeji(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bro same thang happened to me just last month ....break off d relationship...she's not trustworthy
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by slap1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa o. Unfaithfulness everywhere.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
OP...if you dunno what to do, here is my suggestion, now proceed and flog out the unclean spirit of lying from her...take this divine assignment seriously.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by U2ice(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sign in wiv a very big signature n bounce...grin

U did well for payin d hospital bill
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by braine(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's what they do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.