Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (62732 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by 83lagosroad(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's true she lied & the fact remains that "Trust" is gone, but if I may Ask; Is It Her Virginity You Loved or Is Is Her That You Loved??
9ja girls deceiving men since the days of David & Goliath..

But what? Mr man dont let this single girls anf guys push yoy into evalasting regret. Trust is key in marriage. It is obvious that she will still do more once she settles with ur future, all she wanted is security.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol No be today monkey start to dey chop banana.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Obynolee(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

I was like: who went for abortion? who was aborted?
he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

what should I do with this girl? ...m totally confused..

Op,who is this doctor that will tell his patients condition to anybody??

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by schumastic(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2015
NinaNigeria:
In the medical profession, there is what we call the Doctor Patient Confidentiality binding. Which prohibits any medical practitioner to disclose any type of information to anyone regarding their patients. Yes, even if the person is the next of kin. So i do not blv even for a second dat de doctor told u all this. Anyhow if it is true, there is a possibility dat yo girl had been heartbroken, used or toyed with, by men, and she swore to herself dat she will never allow herself to be used as a intimacy gadget ever again. So wen she met u, she must have felt dat u r de guy she wud love to spend her whole life wit, n de only way to protect dat, was for her to prevent u frm seeing her de way those other men saw her, as dey only saw her as an object n hurt her. Confront her, ask her why she did it, n if u still love her, plead wit her to never lie to u ever again, make her see the importancy of trust in relationships. both of u can still build a strong union together bcoz she now knows never to lie to her man ever again. Dis might be de one lesson which teaches her to see dat u r de best man ever and deserve to be cherished. Unless she is a fool. Remember true love conqueres, never fails and always forgives

no offence but did you read what he said...she told him she is still a virgin and still went out side to have sex or you want to tell she did it only ONCE? cus am sure that will be a very big lie...let's stop deceiving ourself and what she did is very bad, so you girls that are defending her should pls stop cus if d op is your younger brother what will you say sincerely?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by babadem2much(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2015
men have serious problem, have you told her truth about your virginity? I did not read the epistle but I know what will come out of it sha
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Tundeiab(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

Here is my humble suggestion. For fairness sake, meet her in an EATERY and hear her out. It might be a ploy between the doctor and your girl's friend.
If she insists that she is still a virgin, take her to your house and examine her.

That's my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by yamking: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Good morning Wilson,

its really not a good experience. But as a learned and respectable man, it will make a lot of sense you pick her call and hear her side of the story. I am not saying you do not have the right to quit the relationship if you like, but give her some respect and also benefit of doubt to tell you her story.

There is a lesson you will learn from her story and also an advice to give her to avoid further life mistakes.

handle the situation in a very matured way.

Thanks.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by MistaMankind: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Shes simply telln You ''WELCOME TO LAGOS''... Nobody stays in lagos and belives one Gals is a virgin...bro if anygal tells me shes a virgin i would tell her lemme see with my own eyes inorder to belive......Only a jjc would belive a gal is a virgin in LAGOS
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nonkit(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Take her call and confirm that she's really a liar. She may have been raped, you know.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Majesticniyi(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's true she lied & the fact remains that "Trust" is gone, but if I may Ask; Is It Her Virginity You Loved or Is Is Her That You Loved??

what a stupid thing to say. So he should continue living someone who lied to him in such magnitude and most importantly sleeps with at least another guy? someone who aborts? I'm seriously shaking my head for u! undecided
BeeBeeOoh:

what a stupid thing to say. So he should continue living someone who lied to him in such magnitude and most importantly sleeps with at least another guy? someone who aborts? I'm seriously shaking my head for u!
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2015
dicefrost:
Op, your story is fictitious, and a slap on the medical profession. No doctor will reveal a patient's condition to you just like that, especially such a sensitive one.
I disagree with you at some point,when my girl got pregnant,she went to the clinic (owned by a family friend),after the test,she called me and asked me if i've talked with my girl (cos we were having a lil misunderstanding)so i knew before she told me herself;now my question is this:was she wrong telling me before my girl? (meanwhile she was suspecting my girl was seeing another guy)
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by catalanscrew(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Young man don't be confused just pick her call and start season 2 with her since she has finish season 1 somewhere...

Sorry man.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by WINDSOW(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2015
NinaNigeria:
In the medical profession, there is what we call the Doctor Patient Confidentiality binding. Which prohibits any medical practitioner to disclose any type of information to anyone regarding their patients. Yes, even if the person is the next of kin. So i do not blv even for a second dat de doctor told u all this. Anyhow if it is true, there is a possibility dat yo girl had been heartbroken, used or toyed with, by men, and she swore to herself dat she will never allow herself to be used as a intimacy gadget ever again. So wen she met u, she must have felt dat u r de guy she wud love to spend her whole life wit, n de only way to protect dat, was for her to prevent u frm seeing her de way those other men saw her, as dey only saw her as an object n hurt her. Confront her, ask her why she did it, n if u still love her, plead wit her to never lie to u ever again, make her see the importancy of trust in relationships. both of u can still build a strong union together bcoz she now knows never to lie to her man ever again. Dis might be de one lesson which teaches her to see dat u r de best man ever and deserve to be cherished. Unless she is a fool. Remember true love conqueres, never fails and always forgives
Woman! I respect u cos u sound like a Dr. Bt the latter part of ur view is provoking my spirit.So she is a dummy nt to have known that one does not lie to gain sometyn.She should go back to he that impregnate her na. Ladies always want to eat their cakes and have them.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by pet4ril(f): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
OMG!!! I never believed gals lied about been virgins, what is there to tell a guy u have an ex n he knows what that means because he also has an ex n know what dey did together. Virgin or no virgin a man that will love and cherish you will always do it. Is it not men that are marrying prostitutes and change dem? What is it with the current virgin thread? Haba!!!
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by yanabasee(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
ceaser:

Laughably, you are the one that is in error here. This is what is expected to transpire as demanded by ethics of the profession: Ask the lady to herself call or give the contact details of who she wants to come. Of course he would have sought the consent of the patient on revealing her ailment to the guy or to anyone for that matter (asides hospital staff who are already in the know). When the guy comes and insists on knowing the ailment, the doctor simply tells him she had a case of "acute abdomen" (the doctor has not lied) that required a minor surgery/procedure and that she is currently out of it and doing fine. Believe me, that will be enough to put the guy's agitation to rest. Of course if he demands explicit description to know what he is about to pay for, then the doctor may counsel the lady on full disclosure since the guy is the only one available for her at that moment to handle what her treatment incures.

Please note that maybe morally, you may question the doctor's approach, but ethically and legally, he is on the right path and that is what makes patients to have the confidentiality of full disclosure to their doctors which always help in management. I bet you wouldn't like your hospital case file to be freely accessible to anyone no matter how minor your ailment is.

And note that should the physician disclose her case to the guy without her written consent, she has every right under the law to sue the doctor and hospital for damages. The doctor also risk losing his practicing licence for unprofessional conduct.
The OP in summary explain what transpired between him and the doctor. I wouldn't want to go into much assumption on what the OP might have done to get the full information from the Doctor whether the Doctor had seek the consent of the girl before relaying the information to the OP.
That aside, this isn't the case of "ACUTE ABDOMEN"... The is the case of "OVER BLEEDING" after a D&C. It's as a result of Uterine Injury during the abortion process. This is an abortion. Many of these abortion mistakes always lead to a lot of future crisis such as infertility, complete womb damage, cyst, etc. Many times when a doctor attends to a woman.
The doctor did nothing wrong to relay the information to the guy, priory to the discussion he had with the girl.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
martius101:

NO1 mumu...

I don't usually approve of comments like this....but this one is very very apt. grin
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by ramdris(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
martius101:

NO1 mumu...
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by ramdris(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
martius101:

NO1 mumu...
Lol
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by sholly28(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
OUCH!!! That hurt...

Aaawww sorry,, she wouldn't do it again
Op,, Take heart..

AND
what mattered to you was virginity NOT the fact that she's a Murderer,,
who knows how many abortions she must have had..

Nice one
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by dewizzy(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
ehya.... sorry bro. run for yuh life. she's cheating!
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by pet4ril(f): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
I disagree with you at some point,when my girl got pregnant,she went to the clinic (owned by a family friend),after the test,she called me and asked me if i've talked with my girl (cos we were having a lil misunderstanding)so i knew before she told me herself;now my question is this:was she wrong telling me before my girl? (meanwhile she was suspecting my girl was seeing another guy)
am not surprised when you said she, it's against the ethics of medical professions to do dat but dey are all human beings as well and human being always like disobeying what is supposed to be guiding them and if they see nothing wrong in disobeying d word of God, what is there in disobeying our great professional ethnics... please medical personnel in d hux, learn to keep your patients condition confidential not even to a best friend or ur family members... know and die with it alone

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by lusen(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2015
hedonistic:
Professional mumu. So after this sort of nonsense, you still went ahead to pay for her hospital bills? I dey mad?

Boys need to stop indulging these stupid fake Virgins. Never ever cary on with a girl who claims to be a virgin and insists that you should wait until you're married. It is always a scam. Even if she is actually a virgin at the point in time she first said it
(rarely), she can lose it at anytime when a sharp bad playboy with the right tools comes along.... while you are still there in one corner - sex starved and foolishly waiting for a wedding day that would never come.
well said.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by RetroBoy: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2015
ORACLE1975:
My guy when ever u here vagin u most text first b4 u believe as for her something went wrong..... But if u need story peak her call by then complete season is ready.
Your English can disvirgin a girl
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Rheene: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
@Blackchainz what's d meaning of. FTC??
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Greatfes17:
Not always a murderer but a one time murderer. hope you understand
Still doesn't change the fact that she is a murderer...in court there is nothing as one time murderer
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Mrslimblack(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
She is just a secondary virgin
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Edusouls(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2015
passionate88:
No b Nigerian girl? it's in their dna.... Lies
i dy tell you brother, it is a curse,they cant live without lies, and thats why their life looks like lies...
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Blackchainz: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2015
ORACLE1975:
sorry I dey use swift 4g network !
,no wonder...sha next tym ur swift no go c my back
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Fourwinds: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Modified am tired of quoting pple.

Everybody has got his or her own opinion. Don't see others own as Dumb n silly cos he/she might be talking out of experience
what kind of opinion...I hate when some dumb head don't want to learn. this is a forum where we can learn from one another..

so if someone says some people from one island poo-poo from their mouth., will u just take it as an opinion. he must prove beyond doubt dat it is true.

some people are very annoying.. they just bring in poo and u expect., one not to put them in line

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by StreetNews: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Wilson125:

no offence, please what is her name, just the first name.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Iamthoney(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Gbese re ooo...guy follow ur heart. Some girls sha.. Aisha comes to mind. *Crying*
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Richie77: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
I will advise you to listen to her explanations. If meaningful, like rape or the likes. She might be scared to tell you in order not to loose you. Go for test and continue wif her but if not based on that, Act as if u dn't care. Draw her close and have a taste of her so u wn't loose completely before disposing her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.