Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (62754 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Vivipop(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why would someone lie about her virginity in this 21st century? Some lies though...

4 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by serah109: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
She called to say she's sorry, wat else is ther to confirm! It's better I be hit by d truth than to always b lied to. Gushhhh
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
I hate abortions.
Tryna kill an innocent foetus.
The foetus never told you to go have sex.
You enjoyed the sex & you got pregnant, now you wanna kill the innocent kid.

Please, don't take the girl back

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by schumastic(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

it sounds silly to silly people

sharap there...how can u ask a very silly ? n still defend it..Ur type r d ones causing all this problem..when caught u il still want to defend urself, instead of accepting your mistake..gerarere

9 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Ymodulus: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's true she lied & the fact remains that "Trust" is gone, but if I may Ask; Is It Her Virginity You Loved or Is Is Her That You Loved??

9ja girls deceiving men since the days of David & Goliath..

She lied she lied. Period.

This has nothing to do with if he loves her virginity or not she lied and she deserved not to be talked too again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by hedonistic: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Professional mumu. So after this sort of nonsense, you still went ahead to pay for her hospital bills? I dey mad?

Boys need to stop indulging these stupid fake Virgins. Never ever cary on with a girl who claims to be a virgin and insists that you should wait until you're married. It is always a scam. Even if she is actually a virgin at the point in time she first said it (rarely), she can lose it at anytime when a sharp bad playboy with the right tools comes along.... while you are still there in one corner - sex starved and foolishly waiting for a wedding day that would never come.

8 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by gajerian(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Have u heard 4rm her 2 confirm that she did an abortion ?

So Doctor de lie be dat....
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vivipop:
Why would someone lie about her virginity in this 21st century? Some lies though...

Let's talk about the abortion she had

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Ulrich01(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
My advice is end the relationship... You can't deceive yourself.. the trust is gone.. No trust no love. There is no magic no charm that can make u trust her again... Take heart dude...

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
godoluwa:
@wilson125, when next she calls, pick d call & tell her that you r no longer interested. gudluck
cheesy funny enough,this is the only proffered solution so far.
Short & simple grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by dokunbam(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Virgin?

All these virgin stories, ladies playing on us everytime

But virgin stories count me out, I will test sha ni
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Greatfes17: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
If you love her, then her not being a virgin may not be a serious issue.

I doubt if you will ever love her as you did before. BUT, the truth remains that she will love bettee if you ever accept her back.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by kunlejazz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's true she lied & the fact remains that "Trust" is gone, but if I may Ask; Is It Her Virginity You Loved or Is Is Her That You Loved??

No offense intended but, comments like this infuriate me:
Trying to downplay the crux of a matter so as to trivialize it.

8 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Ugly girl.
She had a surgery because of the malaria she had.
You're a big disgrace to the animal kingdom.

13 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by engrjacuzzi: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
learn to live with pains sometimes in life. she is not worth it to be in such a relationship lest friendship. you trusted her and she took you to be a fool. I will advice you end it and b a crying free man for a while.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Abbeytoy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't think you need university certificate to know what to do here.

Pick the call, start ur relationship again and f**k the hell out of her and abandon when you certified

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by westlius(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
No vex I also had an experience as urs to and I left d relationship
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
take her back and still believe her virginity story cos the devil has been a liar way back. onuku like you. still asking what to do abi, commit suicide join
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by islandmoon: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
tell her you are no longer comfortable with her and wish her well! after then, just concentrate of your career and a decent girl will come your way.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by remiotega: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
She shudnt hav lied abt her virginity.
And Op if u ar crossd cos she lied, I don't support her on dat one...but if u ar crossd cos she isn't a virgin...I hav one question for u..

Are YOU a VIRgin?

So after disvirginin so many girls u were dreaming of marrying a virgin!

Comon! Gerrrarahere!
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by AreaFada2: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
according to him,they called him meaning that he came as a relation to her...according to d doctors code,he has to tell him everything

Of course. His money was needed, so they couldn't hide it anymore.

Kikikikikikiki. grin

OP sorry that I laff o. But you really believed that virgin story these days? And she dey shine the thing steady? Possibly by one 60 years old sugardaddy.

So men still believe all that story? At least 90% of girls who claim to be virgin are not.

I was scammed before and I have written it here on NL long ago. The babe claiming virgin had destroyed her womb via abortion years earlier.

And that was a girl I was to marry. I thought others have learnt from our experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Ymodulus: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Ask her what is she begging u for?
U said u were not taking her calls huh? She might be begging u 2 take her calls. When she was begging did she say she committed abortion?

Woman with all due respect what are you saying?
She lied and the doctor made it know to the young man and you are asking the man to confirm further more? About what?

He even we t further to pay her medical bills and now what do you want him to do? Pick her calls and listen to further lies

Dark heart = Ladies

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by kunlejazz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

What Tell me this comment is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Donpizzle(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

I was like: who went for abortion? who was aborted?
he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

what should I do with this girl? ...m totally confused..
first of all are u sure u paid her treatment fee. If yes, nigga forgive d babe coz she is nt d first to lie bcoz evn as u dey so i dey suspect say ur story na lie.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by So4baba(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
are yu sincerely asking a question or yu just wanted to mock the OP.?..

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by jazinogold(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
you too lie about ur HIV status...lie cancel lie!

her lie na deceptive lie. ..but ur own na dy spread like butter for bread angry
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by fasawetayo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
You don't have to be confused,Na wetin dey trend among our naija babes be dat now.Free the Bae abeg
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
If I am dating a girl without having sex with her,i don't regard her as my gf.There is this girl I was dating.She didn't want me to perk her cheek and wouldn't want to see any girl around me.Whereas,this girl Fvcks old men who has her mates as daughters at home.I saw her go out with old men in exotic cars.Bro,any girl you call a gf who tells you she is a virgin and doesn't want to lose it untill after marriage doesn't love you.There are other dudes she is fvcking coded.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by sage2(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
A girl I met 4 days ago also told me she is a virgin. I felt insulted but gave her the illusion that I believed her. My own na to see t0to sample - nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by uoaenterprise93(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
it as happen it as happen secondly u can get along with someone who is a lier but only when u urslf is a player too
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by 2sex(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

You must be silly for asking such a question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.