Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69929 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Hahaha ...better fleeee from him. He wants to suck you dry grin

guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by erumena(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

I'm surprised you're still asking that question, from the tone of his text that I just read, he will not only refuse to pay you back the money for the shoes, he'll break your heart!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by OfficialIYANU(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k

1. Check your legs now. Are there shoes on them?
2. Is it a sandal or a shoe?
3. If it is a sandal, tighten your buckle
4. If it is a shoe, put your legs inside and
5. RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!

My dear, there is no issue of Kindness or Love here! (Take it from a MARRIED GUY)!

I have read so many irritating and disgusting comments here but my dear, the truth is your guy is a GOLD-DIGGER EMERITUS!

Girl, I dunno you but from your very first post...you're smart. I am truly impressed by a Lady who is not moved by WORLDLY things, but more interested in planning for her future. I pity the said guy cuz he's about to loose a RARE GEM!

JEEEZ! N93,000 for a pair of shoes?! Does it fly? Can it mint currency? Did Jesus use it? Of what benefit is it to me/him/us? Are questions you should ask yourself!

You guys are a couple and if he is serious minded, his aim should be planning to put a RING on your FINGER for God's sake! Will this kind of person now not put the burden of marriage on your shoulders (i.e. if you guys even get to that level)!

PLEASE guccidriver93k, don't let love blind you! This guy will milk you dry before marriage and if you get married, get ready to pay the rent, bills, children's school fees, house upkeep, and many others too many to mention! He will expect you to do everything!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE O! Pack your load before it's too late! A broken relationship is FAR BETTER than a Broken MARRIAGE!

With prayers, diligence, commitment to God and responsibility on your part, God will lead you to a Responsible young man as yourself! I foresee a great power couple if you heed my words!

I am still touched that a young Nigerian girl can be so matured and future inclined as this. Lord don't let her and the many others like her out there fall into the wrong hands.

HE who has ears...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by RichyRodman(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
First of all its rude,chauvinistic and stupid for a man to say "I've not proposed to u yet" nobody's forcing u,also for a man to demand a gift of that price. And insist on it without sending a percentage of the money,smacks of so much stupidity,did she tell him her father's name was Femi Otedola!? Even at that,there's nothing wrong with buying each other gift but from the Nigerian context its absurd for a lady to buy a man a gift which of course is wrong cus its not only men that should be buying but come to think of it not a 93k show. My advise is go to Market street off broad street u would find a Gucci drivers shoe for less that 20k buy it on your way from the airport,if he doesn't pay back he'll be so ashamed of himself and u loss of 20k isn't much but from the way he sounds he's not ur husband,look for someone else don't keep all ur "eggs" in one basket,HOHA...Goodluck (Jonathan) to u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Oldef: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Dudes a thief. Ask am if e Papa don wear 93k shoes before. Meanwhile,me I won't ask for 93k shoe, 20k own reach so look for me Madam op. Sh*t I ain't that expensive cuzzzz.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by skillmyman(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
OP,
the guy sounds irresponsible to me. i thought he should find a way of supporting you as little as he can knowing your a student and not demanding for a pair of outrageous shoes.
Anyway, the guy has denied you before you say jack robinson and your sounding desperate to latch on a guy.

Flee from all appearance of irresponsibility.
My two cents

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2015
OfficialIYANU:
guccidriver93k

1. Check your legs now. Are there shoes on them?
2. Is it a sandal or a shoe?
3. If it is a sandal, tighten your buckle
4. If it is a shoe, put your legs inside and
5. RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!

My dear, there is no issue of Kindness or Love here! (Take it from a MARRIED GUY)!

I have read so many irritating and disgusting comments here but my dear, the truth is your guy is a GOLD-DIGGER EMERITUS!

Girl, I dunno you but from your very first post...you're smart. I am truly impressed by a Lady who is not moved by WORLDLY things, but more interested in planning for her future. I pity the said guy cuz he's about to loose a RARE GEM!

JEEEZ! N93,000 for a pair of shoes?! Does it fly? Can it mint currency? Did Jesus use it? Of what benefit is it to me/him/us? Are questions you should ask yourself!

You guys are a couple and if he is serious minded, his aim should be planning to put a RING on your FINGER for God's sake! Will this kind of person now not put the burden of marriage on your shoulders (i.e. if you guys even get to that level)!

PLEASE guccidriver93k, don't let love blind you! This guy will milk you dry before marriage and if you get married, get ready to pay the rent, bills, children's school fees, house upkeep, and many others too many to mention! He will expect you to do everything!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE O! Pack your load before it's too late! A broken relationship is FAR BETTER than a Broken MARRIAGE!

With prayers, diligence, commitment to God and responsibility on your part, God will lead you to a Responsible young man as yourself! I foresee a great power couple if you heed my words!

I am still touched that a young Nigerian girl can be so matured and future inclined as this. Lord don't let her and the many others like her out there fall into the wrong hands.

HE who has ears...

My dear, God bless you personally for me. Responses such as yours are the reason why I created this thread, at least I know I'm not the stupid or uncaring or inconsiderate person in the relationship. When he sent the last message on the last screenshot, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. Such embarrassment because I said "save and invest".

If I buy 93k for him, what will I buy for my mum? What of my dad, my sweet siblings, not seen them in 3 years now. I have a large family that has been with me through thick and thin, and I am from an average Nigerian family. That young man has so shouted me down that I begin to loose my inner strength. But I kept on allowing it, hoping it will get better. Especially when you listen to be supportive, be nice, you are a woman kind of talks.
Thank God is over. I have ended the relationship today and I'm not looking back. Thanks over.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Let me advice you as a man,i will never force any woman to buy to me gift,if you must him a gift,it should be an act of will and if he so must insist,tell him to go to silverbird galleria,shoprite or grand square here in Abuja,he'll get his desired gucci driving shoes.but if you still wana help,you can get him an item of like 10k
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
skillmyman:
OP,
the guy sounds irresponsible to me. i thought he should find a way of supporting you as little as he can knowing your a student and not demanding for a pair of outrageous shoes.
Anyway, the guy has denied you before you say jack robinson and your sounding desperate to latch on a guy.

Flee from all appearance of irresponsibility.
My two cents

Pls remove desperation from your text. Its killing me. I am not desperate. Many NLanders know my regular moniker. I am excellent in every way. Except that I tolerated a very rude guy for 9 months. Just trying to be nice that I don't hurt anyone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ajimega: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Our naija guys of now lacks character, they say to bae now listen to me and do as i say cos it is a MAN's world now but we ladies don't have to be humiliated by them. PLEASE and PLEASE don't buy the shoe but only when he sends to you the money close to 90% then you can top it up for him after all he is not your husband or baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by serendipityF: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Babe plz, do not buy him that shoe, Haba! Plz dont
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by xest(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
My dear use ur head o,if him need am make him send u money. Mind u,if u buy the shoes forget the money.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by xest(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
What will he be doing with a shoe of 97k, na celebrity ne? And why will he impose it on u to buy it wen he knew u r schooling and taken care of ur education alone. He is working and can afford it. My dear my candid advice here is dt u should not buy anything and dnt put ur heart on him,if he cares let him send u d money.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Drabrah(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival".
So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
& wot's wrong wt him saving d money (preferably wt u). Thot u said he's working (& u a student)

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Savigne(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
nobeku:
There is something fishy about the op's story.. trust me on this one..
Ok ooo...That guy na yahoo guy wen neva sabi business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by OfficialIYANU(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

My dear, God bless you personally for me. Responses such as yours are the reason why I created this thread, at least I know I'm not the stupid or uncaring or inconsiderate person in the relationship. When he sent the last message on the last screenshot, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. Such embarrassment because I said "said and invest".

If I buy 93k for him, what will I buy for my mum? What of my dad, my sweet siblings, not seen them in 3 years now. I have a large family that has been with me through thick and thin, and I am from an average Nigerian family. That young man has so shouted me down that I begin to loose my inner strength. But I kept on allowing it, hoping it will get better. Especially when you listen to be supportive, be nice, you are a woman kind of talks.
Thank God is over. I have ended the relationship today and I'm not looking back. Thanks over.

Look, just focus on your MA. Graduate with a good result. Settle your life. Every other thing including the RIGHT husband will fall in place. Nigeria is not the right country for 'stay-at-home' wife. The economy is good in Jesus name. This country needs minds like yours I swear! If only half of this crazy Nigerian populace overlooked the temporal trivialities of life and focused on giving our posterity a nation they can be proud of, Nigeria would be a world power and you and I will not have had to travel out for masters.

Girl, God's got your back. Worry for nothing. Fear nothing. With the last strength in you, hold unto God. He will NEVER let you go. He will NEVER fail you.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by xyndeepearl: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

scam! Scam!! Scam!!!...be careful

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ekaka1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

No don't buy it!! You're a very brilliant girl. If He can't smell Wife material right there let him shift or you get ready to take a walk before He turns you into a gold mine the rest of His life sad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ekaka1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Drabrah:

& wot's wrong wt him saving d money (preferably wt u). Thot u said he's working (& u a student)

Dude N93k for shoes in Nigeria for perhaps a regular person with a job?

Listen I work in a major Oil/gas company here in the U.S. but I will not consider buying a pair of shoes for N93k if I get the option of investing the money. The girl is thinking smart and the dude is just not thinking!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by tosmartak(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Babe! 2 words - Tear race....... additional 5 words - and stop doing like 2(mu).

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by MariaFernenda(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Are u honestly still thinking about it?Gal make use of ur brain na,he doesn't love you nd clearly stated it in his msgs.If he wants d shoes he should send u d money 1st besides he should be catering 4 u nd nt squandering d little u ve.BE WISE OH,NO GO MUMU IN D NAME OF LOVE.No by mistake let am fool u sey him go pay u immediately u buy am or sey u no love am afterall.He who has an ear let him hear buh 4 ur case e go b he who has eyes and brain let him see nd reason
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ekaka1:

No don't buy it!! You're a very brilliant girl. If He can't smell Wife material right there let him shift or you get ready to take a walk before He turns you into a gold mine the rest of His life sad

Thanks for your valuable contribution. I am not buying any shoes and I have broken up with him, forever. Thanks over.
MariaFernenda:
Are u honestly still thinking about it?Gal make use of ur brain na,he doesn't love you nd clearly stated it in his msgs.If he wants d shoes he should send u d money 1st besides he should be catering 4 u nd nt squandering d little u ve.BE WISE OH,NO GO MUMU IN D NAME OF LOVE.No by mistake let am fool u sey him go pay u immediately u buy am or sey u no love am afterall.He who has an ear let him hear buh 4 ur case e go b he who has eyes and brain let him see nd reason

No, I was not honestly thinking out buying the shoes. Just wanted to know if there is by 0.1% chance that I am inconsiderate and uncaring. Thanks ever.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Dobby2015: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
If he wants to pay back he shud wait fr his own money and buy fr himself,girl big up and be wise
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by mrkels(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

My dear, God bless you personally for me. Responses such as yours are the reason why I created this thread, at least I know I'm not the stupid or uncaring or inconsiderate person in the relationship. When he sent the last message on the last screenshot, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. Such embarrassment because I said "said and invest".

Seriously . Well that's a good thing .

How can I get to know you better ?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
chukxie:

"LoveDay" shi ma?
Boy, talk to me in English please.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by sarlin(f): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
na wa oooooo shoe! 93k....that money don reach for a plot of land ooo na him person won wear for leg....shey he don wear that kind shoe before?abi he won seize the opportunity..... #e no concerns me sha#
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Drabrah(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ekaka1:

Dude N93k for shoes in Nigeria for perhaps a regular person with a job?

Listen I work in a major Oil/gas company here in the U.S. but I will not consider buying a pair of shoes for N93k if I get the option of investing the money. The girl is thinking smart and the dude is just not thinking!!
Did u read do original story @all? Me think u shud.
Berra still, u can read it again.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bishop:

Sister,Sister,Sister how many times i call you.....Run..The Guy na fake ready to bleep and abandon you
See as u dey fall men hand....Nawa u oooooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 2:02am On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Boy, talk to me in English please.

I wanted to know if you were my Wechat budddy, LoveDay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.