Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (70004 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by tribunewatch(m): 5:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls do not buy it 4 him. If he really wants the shoe,he should send you the money. We are in September and it's still about 3 months till december,so there's still enough time. But do not make the mistake of using your money to get him the shoe. From the message he sent you ,he seemed upset that you are not getting him d shoe,seems childish to me too. So,pls save your money 4 wat u want to do in the future. I am not against u buying things u can afford 4 ur boyfriend. But in a circumstance like dis, Get to knw him more and find out if he's a man of his word. I don't think that guy will pay back d money. Like u said he's working,so it shouldn't be too difficult 4 him to send the money to you. You not buying him the shoe will also prove a point to him that you have a mind of ur own and can stand on what u believe in.
I am a guy, so,i know what exactly I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 22, 2015
B4 a guy can ask you for such favour. Maybe he has done more than that for you

Sister. Kindly tell us what the guy has done for you.

Seriously you didn't post the conversation well. You deleted some. Because something warrant that outburst about not being your husband.

Abi am I confused undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by jidxin(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2015
babe without much fuss u dont need a sooth sayer to tell u wat kinda bf he is ..... just just ..... I don't advice u to kip dating dat kinda guy wit a misplaced priority...its unimaginable...in OLX voice ...SELL IT( I.mean ur bf) on d oda news ... u need guys like us nd not dat crap of a bf...pardon me miss

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ayocool(m): 5:54am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

If he wants a specific kinda of shoe that he cant get in Nig, he should send you the money plus tfare as a gentle man who you are not so close with yet physically, one of the first impression if there is true love is not wanting the other person to think you are money hungry even if they are doing better than you. If you had asked what he wants as a gift from you and he said he would like that kinda shoe its a different case, and for a shoe of 93k that he wants to do something you wont understand with. What is that 'something' lol . Why would he ask you to save for the shoe when he is working too and can start saving as well. He is not trying to test your trust with that or anything. He has been nursing you as a maga and its time for you to pay for the sweet words and all.

Since you live in China, send him a pic of the real shoe then go buy a replica and package for him, make sure you dont go alone and have a means of transport back home grin . Dont forget to come back here to gist us how it went down
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Jeffboi:
B4 a guy can ask you for such favour. Maybe he has done more than that for you

Sister. Kindly tell us what the guy has done for you.

Seriously you didn't post the conversation well. You deleted some. Because something warrant that outburst about not being your husband.

Abi am I confused undecided

That was all the conversation we had. Nothing in between. Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Make your gold digging boyfriend fear God!! To begin with, he doesn't sound like a proper boyfriend based on your snapshots. What kind of guy request for a 93k shoe from his girlfriend who is studying; without sending her the money to purchase the product? Don't be swayed by his poisoned porridge.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Savigne(f): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2015
nobeku:
What else does one expect from a woman that believes a man is created to only spend on his girl and not the other way around..All these immature hungry chicken heads all over the place..but you will expect him to do the same.. He might as well be testing the chic sef.. i hate small-minded women!
Brother,this test is too expensive...
I dont even care if its a test that guy is just so rude and puerile...eek. After reading the messages I was even wondering what the Op was doing with him in the first place.
That's how someone I know "tested" away a good relationship.
Test indeed.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
恩知道了呢。我认为你在杭州呢!

Wo bu zai Hangzhou. Wo zhen de zai Hunan. Ni ne?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ifyalways(f): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2015
It could be his wedding shoes, who knows?

You might be the sidechick that bought the wedding shoes @ OP cheesy

I don't care about what the BF has bought or done for the OP in the past. His asking tone is disrespectful and condescending. I'm amazed the OP sees herself as the dudes " girlfriend". Girl, wake up please.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Clemember(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
slippers don finish for market?

I wonder ooooh.....abi him wan wear d shoe go Aliko daughter wedding! 93k shoe !SHW

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Chidonc(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

sister abeg cutout oh, person wey don faint before no be stranger to dead oh, even goat no dey knowingly chop igbo leaf. you no nid holy spirit to tell you say you are abt to be scam in a diplomatic way. dont buy those shoes if he doesn't send you the money simple.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Obynolee(f): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

You dey MAGA?,don't buy anything joor, he wouldn't give you the money

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by AlPeter: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2015
*listening to Kanye West* I ain't saying he is a gold digger but he ain't moving with no broke sistas...... Sister don't let your case turn to a story I read yesterday of a Lady that married Fine boy, now she is responsible for taking care of the family and his fine boyism....... *ain't saying he is a gold digger but he ain't moving.....*

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by beegurl(f): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Don't buy, I repeat do not buy. He wouldn't pay u bk. Wait sef, let me tell u wat I for see, even if u buy it, this guy will leave u at the end of the day and same will happen if u dont buy it. He's showing u himself by that last msg. And babe guys dey outside plenty

*** just read someone's post, its really possible the shoes are for his wedding ooo. We see things in naija

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by coderXO(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2015
This your boyfriend is either stupid or useless or both.

If you buy him such, you aren't wise.

You aren't wise if you continue dating him.

I can imagine you have a Nigerian debit card and account which he can pay into to fund the purchase.

Further, anyone who makes a obviously inconvenient request and throws a fit because you cannot oblige is a child.

Quite ridiculous, he is asking you to start saving to make a purchase for him.

I can go on...but you outta get my drift by now.

Be wise and stop wasting your time with this loser.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by datyrone(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2015
93k shoe is too much..you can use 93k to start pekere business (plantain chips) and reap good profit in 2 months if you've good business acumen.

Then one nigga wants one babe to buy SHOE of 93k,but wait ooo shey the shoe dey cough out money...abeg I no fit continue

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kaboninc(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

No dear, no conversations in between. Even till now, none. He is a very rude person. Ex now, though.

OK swerry...

You've exed him already....badt gurl

But I know you're a member here...regular one sef.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chronique(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2015
You better don't buy any stupid shoe. If He can't find a way to send you the money or give the naira equivalent to your relative here before you buy the shoe,forget about it. Your money will just enter voicemail. I hate when guys make a demand from ladies(except when it's a genuinely important request). What type of work does your bf do? Does He have a car? If He doesn't have a personal car,and He wants to wear a 93k shoe to jump bike and climb danfo,then it's safe to say He's a big fool that doesn't have sense. You'd be better off shopping for a new bf.
guccidriver93k:
Screenshots added. Picture 1 and 2, me. Picture 3 and 4, him.

And also, if you are wondering how "Wife" came in in the last conversation, I also wondered but then maybe its because I mentioned "save and invest"

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Modified: For those asking, there are no conversations in between. I sent him the first and the second. Then he responded with the third and hours later, the fourth.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Achilies(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Op.
From the screen shots I can conclude that he will not refund u the money for the shoe and if u insist he pay u back, he will break up with u.

If u don't buy the shoe, he will still break up with u.

From every indication he is just using you to get what he wants. And the future of your relationship depend on that shoe. Is that really the kind of relationship u want?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by sunboy(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2015
1. He just want to take advantage of you
2. His last message posit that he feels you can't survive without him
3 if you must buy for him, go online you will see Gucci replicas that goes for less than 100-150$ or20k naira, if u can afford that fine. I bet he won't recognize the difference.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Achilies:
Op.
From the screen shots I can conclude that he will not refund u the money for the shoe and if u insist he pay u back, he will break up with u.

If u don't buy the shoe, he will still break up with u.

From every indication he is just using you to get what he wants. And the future of your relationship depend on that shoe. Is that really the kind of relationship u want?

No. He is an ex already. Thanks for your valuable contribution

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2015
sunboy:
1. He just want to take advantage of you
2. His last message posit that he feels you can't survive without him
3 if you must buy for him, go online you will see Gucci replicas that goes for less than 100-150$ or20k naira, if u can afford that fine. I bet he won't recognize the difference.
20k is even much your Even advicing get her buy undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ojim07(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2015
shoe of 93k... no be leg e wan take wear am?? young lady dnt think of it twice.....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by MotoringNigeria: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2015
lmao...I think he has a dream of driving in the motor sports, I mean why else would he need a "drivers shoe!!!"

Besides, bae na my next semester tuition u use dey play so....if u dey find beta investment n partner replacement, abeg I dey here o but that your boyfriend need serious cane sha.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by RexTramadol1: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Chai! Poverty mentality
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by therapistmrs: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2015
don't buy him anything, why can't he send money to you to buy it for him.this is just a guy looking a female maga.sis you can sure do better.all the best

therapistmrs..com
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by anitank(f): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

No. He is an ex already. Thanks for your valuable contribution

I hope you mean this and stick to your words, becos as much as I can tell he was never even your boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
chukxie:

Wo bu zai Hangzhou. Wo zhen de zai Hunan. Ni ne?
我啊?你猜一猜猜 grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
anitank:

I hope you mean this and stick to your words, becos as much as I can tell he was never even your boyfriend

He was my boyfriend, I'm very sure of that. But not any more. Not now. Not in the future. Never again.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by anitank(f): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

He was my boyfriend, I'm very sure of that. But not any more. Not now. Not in the future. Never again.

You were the only one who saw him as that. I doubt he shared the same view as you.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

[size=15pt]its not about the just the shoes now, what you need to do is break up with him....

He is either a scammer
A manipulator
A GREEDY person
A self obsessed person who cant afford what he desires but will get it at any cost, even if it takes him manipulation to do it.

If you buy the shoe, he will collect it, not pay you and have sex with you severally ontop, and eventually start giving you attitude, stop picking your calls, break your hear and move on...... The end is obvious. No guy in his sane mind would request from his woman, even if he is really broke, a correct guy would rather say "dont worry dear, im fine".... [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.