Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69996 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Lol. Ok grin
OP, which city do you live in China?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Me I don't like to support women, because I know they lie too much...but in this case, if your bf is asking for Gucci driver you better start driving your slippers the other way

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Na craze dey worry him, maybe he hv been smoking a lot lately undecided he needs his head checked Nne no worry wen u come bk by Dunlop slippers it should be around 100 naira

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 22, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Me I don't like to support women, because I know they lie too much...but in this case, if your bf is asking for Gucci driver you better start driving your slippers the other way
For me, I don't think it's a big deal. The only problem though is she hasn't met the guy face-to-face before and that is kind of scam.

Nigerian men should try as much as they can to be good and responsible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kewhos(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2015
There is the issue of trust in your relationship, your boyfriend and you thinks the same way. He is afraid if he send the money to you, you might not deliver the shoe and you are like if i buy him the shoe, he might not pay me back my money. If both of you don't have a way of trusting each other, then you have no business being together.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 2:52am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, which city do you live in China?

Sambisa town. Anything

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 2:55am On Sep 22, 2015
kewhos:
There is the issue of trust in your relationship, your boyfriend and you thinks the same way. He is afraid if he send the money to you, you might not deliver the shoe and you are like if i buy him the shoe, he might not pay me back my money. If both of you don't have a way of trusting each other, then you have no business being together.

He thinks I will not deliver the shoes? Pls read with understanding. You must not necessarily advise. Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Sambisa town. Anything
That's silly. I've lived in China. That is why I asked.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
As much as I try not to say these words...

I must.

You are a compound idio.t. Why will you be attracted to a loser? You got the hint. He ain't going to marry you.
Tomorrow you will come back with a sobbing story of how he maltreats you.

Ladies like you disgust me. I pray you end up in this shit hole you are digging for yourself.

/
You haven't helped in anyway. Why judge me when you don't know me. Cool down, life isn't only the way you see it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by zealot4me(f): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Stupid boy "there is something I want to use it for" Op that niggah is a tiff, no offence

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 3:03am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
That's silly. I've lived in China. That is why I asked.

Its fine. Just don't think it has anything to do with the matter on ground. Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Its fine. Just don't think it has anything to do with the matter on ground. Thanks
Ok. And that is not why you should give me a silly response. I am one of those who made China look good for you guys. I studied language program at Zhejiang University as far back as 2000.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 3:13am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Lol. Ok grin

I dey wait oooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
What is the name of your city?

湖南 Hunan
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by luka1981(m): 3:22am On Sep 22, 2015
I think from his last statement, u have been following him desparetely and he is ready now take advantage of u. He is a cheat.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 3:24am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
Ok. And that is not why you should give me a silly response. I am one of those who made China look good for you guys. I studied language program at Zhejiang University as far back as 2000.

Ok. Thanks bros. We are really enjoying it now

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2015
chukxie:

湖南 Hunan
恩知道了呢。我认为你在杭州呢!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 3:27am On Sep 22, 2015
luka1981:
I think from his last statement, u have been following him desparetely and he is ready now take advantage of u. He is a cheat.
There was no communication in between those chats. From what I understand, it's because I mentioned "save and invest" in the second screenshot. No desperation whatever. Well its all gone. Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by illrhymes(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2015
If you ask of my honest opinion, first the O.P is not right, why will you post what ur bf asked you for online asking for peoples views....you're are way too wrong. Don't be too fast to conclude, if the guy has been working for a while and asked you, BUY IT!!! ......What if the guy is tempting to know if you'll go the whole 9 yards for him? And probably return the money, propose when you're back in the country. You're all about your money. Pls with all due respect I think you're selfish and very self centred! If you know that amount is too big then why disgrace him? SMH..............GIRLS!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 22, 2015
So, some girls dey fall mugu as well grin grin grin

Intereting

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Ok. Thanks bros. We are really enjoying it now
It's okay. Just be careful with some guys back home. There are quite a number of good guys out there in China who are not really interested in material stuffs.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
It's okay. Just be careful with some guys back home. There are quite a number of good guys out there in China who are not really interested in material stuffs.

Alright. I will. Thanks so much
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 4:05am On Sep 22, 2015
illrhymes:
If you ask of my honest opinion, first the O.P is not right, why will you post what ur bf asked you for online asking for peoples views....you're are way too wrong. Don't be too fast to conclude, if the guy has been working for a while and asked you, BUY IT!!! ......What if the guy is tempting to know if you'll go the whole 9 yards for him? And probably return the money, propose when you're back in the country. You're all about your money. Pls with all due respect I think you're selfish and very self centred! If you know that amount is too big then why disgrace him? SMH..............GIRLS!!!!!

From the pictures can you tell who he is? Can you tell who I am? Why do you think I am disgracing him and not myself? Did you see where I said "fragile relationship" in my first post? Do you think it was only about buying shoes I will come online to seek advice?
Everybody must talk sha. Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by gogodaye(m): 4:11am On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
slippers don finish for market?
Human hair finish for market too......
See and hear her whinning.......
To spend money ney for man dey hard her......
Yet men go buy her everything dem no go complain.....
And e go dey sweet her....
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by CertifiedSamuel: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2015
I am particularly not against the girl buying the shoe for him and this is because the guy said he will refund the money. He didn't ask d girl to send it to him. He said when she is coming. It's a matter of 'if u don't give me d money, I won't give u d shoe'.

To those saying d guy should send d money, it could be that the guy has trust issues. He is probably scared of sending such amount to her and at d end of the day......(you know the rest).

Considering where the guy sounded rude in d screenshot, it totally changed my perspective of the guy. He is plain rude and probably don't know how to relate with a woman. What's d shakara for?? He is even acting as a woman sef.

My dear, even if you have the money x 10, don't buy it for him. He doesn't deserve it. #my2cent

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by CertifiedSamuel: 4:30am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
For me, I don't think it's a big deal. The only problem though is she hasn't met the guy face-to-face before and that is kind of scam.

Nigerian men should try as much as they can to be good and responsible.

They've actually met. According to her, they knew each other during her university days in Naija.

The dude just sounds rude. If she chooses to stick with that man, she's probably gonna keep singing 'Oh had I know'.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 22, 2015
illrhymes:
Obviously, you're wrong. Somebody who wants you to buy something for him abroad would probably send money in that regard.

A lot of guys beg online and if they see the "targetted women or girls" live abroad, they justify their silly acts by telling these girls that they work and also tell them that they probably want to marry them. How many girls would he want to get married with?

This is really shameful because they don't know some women are intelligent and cannot be scammed. Scam is not all about money. Material stuffs are included.

I wonder why these guys keep using the same tactics to lure these women.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

They've actually met. According to her, they knew each other during her university days in Naija.

The dude just sounds rude. If she chooses to stick with a man, she's probably gonna keep singing 'Oh had I know'.
I see. But one thing I know for sure is he doesn't love this girl and a lot of guys beg online.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by CertifiedSamuel: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2015
illrhymes:

I need you to pay more attention to the guy's statement in the screen shot (the second one precisely), if your 'supposed' gf said those words to you, will u even buy her biscuit?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by IdJack(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Girl...you are on your own...One Chance. Be wise. #Gold Digging, is another name of your boy friend

guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by mohdimplez(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls
Abeg don't buy the shoe o. If he really needs the shoe,he should send the money to ur account then u will buy d shoe for him when coming. Which kind luv be this?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by mohdimplez(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2015
bukatyne:

1. Do you know how much his salary is? This would help you know the kind of man he is. If he has vision or not.
2. Since the 93K is your savings, it is not wise to use it for a frivolous want. He might not 'pay' back

Girlfriend, be wise. Tell him you cannot afford it and if he can send 70% or 80% of the money, you would not mind adding up the balance to purchase it. This way, you safeguard your hard earned savings if he doesn't pay back.

Shine your eyes... a man who wants a 93k shoes which he cannot afford at once is suspect.

Goodluck
you are right,he is a suspect! 93k shoe! Shey e go carry am go heaven?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.