Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69982 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Amen747: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

I kept wondering why 99% ladies loved to be deceived. With ur little level of exposure u shd know this guy have no future. What are u doing with him?. I know a lot of businesses that started with less than 20k and bcame multi million biz empires within 5yrs. Go and write today's date, if ur story is real u will be used and dumped within 3 months I bet with all I have. Sallam

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Nope. We haven't seen since we started dating. No monetary or gift exchange before.
You haven't seen your bae you've been dating since you guys started out in the 1st place for 9months?When you grow up, it'll show..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Johnson49(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Nawa oo, this z crazy yuh wanna buy ur boyfriend a shoe worth 93k diz wud be so unwise of yuh........don't even think of it, cuz he will neva payback. Unless u wan be maga :DNawa oo, this z crazy yuh wanna buy ur boyfriend a shoe worth 93k diz wud be so unwise of yuh........don't even think of it, cuz he will neva payback. Unless u wan be maga
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
chccho:
Op sorry to say u might not like d sound of dis but the truth is bitter, and the truth shall set u free...
U are wasting our precious time dating a guy like dis..
The guy is a scam and an inconsiderate fellow.. I call little signs like this red flags and when u see them u should flee my dear...so its not just a question of buying the shoes,its now a question of is this d kinda man I want to settle down with?

Thanks so much for your valuable contribution. I am no longer interested in the relationship. I will not look back.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kennykg(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Cheap ass gold digger. Y can't he use his own money to buy the slippers, looking for a soft prey to sustain his imaginary dream.. .. My dear move on dis guy would chop and clean mouth
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by joeferrari(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
smileyDear op the situation you find yourself isnot new a simple YES or NO will save you all this headache of whether you should get him the gucci shoes,let me ask you a question?does your life depend on him? Think before you act don't act before you think,there many other guys out there who will value you rather than one guy who wants you to be his atm machine.
Just saying
For your expert advice on relationships from a trained psychologist join this BBM channel C004CB91C

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by lovely17(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't try it he just wants to use and dump your sorry ass

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Dear OP.

You. . . . .

Registered today!
Problems to share already.
Screaming for front since yesterday.
You even know ALL THE FRONT-PAGE NEWS TEKNO-RATS? shocked
You be PSYCHIC? undecided

Na wa o. cheesy

Anybarrrrry know which blog this was lifted from? wink

*off to mind my business jor* cool

Don't knw if u are a boy ur girl but I love you plenty....you dey make me laff big tym for nairaland kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Chibyko(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
No even try am... Save up money, he is nt worth it... Mk plans and save up money for rainy dayz... He go chop u and dump u... Dts wat most of us guys do...
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Daresh(f): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Of course not. If we wants it he should pay the money into your account as you suggested.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Clinton207: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't get him the shoe.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ocheejemb: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

\

Sounds like a gold-digging, opportunistic, fûck-boy if you ask me. I would not purchase squat for his broke ass.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by lawmercy: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Omodeyi, no be everyday I dey borrow people sense. But I think it speaks for itself that this guy wan open office for your head. Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi. And I will like to think you are one.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by homirefacuny(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
xamuel17:
slippers don finish for market?

Why now?? Laff Iyaf killing me o.... Haha, grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't let this guys deceive you , he is a gold digger. If you get him that shoe trust me he won't give you the money giving you flimsy excuses why he can't give you the money now . Be wise

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Pearlkevwe(f): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
trapQ:
my urhobo sister cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by derato: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
:DHe is a thief in disguise ;

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by vislabraye(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

shocked . Wow and you're still asking whether you should buy the shoe ?
I want my gfs to be like you oh.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

i can never say such thing to my girl

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by okwadatigbogal: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have had a bad experience lending money to guys...its always difficult to get it back.. if u know that it won't pain u if he doesn't pay u back, then u can go ahead. But if it will hurt u if he doesn't pay back, then do not buy it. Don't lend out what u cannot afford to lose. Besides, it doesnt seem like he loves u much, when he told u not to call him ur husband..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
This na better script for Nollywood film,and the film go be " THE 93K GUCCI DRIVER SHOE LOVERBOI ",featuring Miss Pretty from........(fill in the blank space).
Lady( fear noh fit make me call u babe o),abeg wise up.For this financial climate wen dey cloudy so,na guyman dey parra he babe for shoe money.Na this kain men dey play apele for morning while their wife dey street dey hustle.
Ogoro(Frog) noh dey jump go back o,so u better WISE UP!
Original Waffi boy na dey yarn so.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by charlesbailey(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
brethren, you are a client
i suggest you log out
guccidriver93k:

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by dhesmond(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't mind him..... that's what we call legal scam.. save your darling money for something reasonable... don't buy it..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Just one? wink
You mean 2? wink

There' is something "flaky" about your story.

For a "fragile 9-month", long distance relationship, why would you go ALL OUT TO CHECK FOR PRICES? undecided
Especially, as YOU KNOW IT COSTS 93K in the NAIRA EQUIVALENT?

This na real "Masters" material o! grin

93k is the direct equivalent from the currency of the country I am in now. Didn't you see the conversion in the screenshot I heard it goes as high as 150k in Naija from this thread. Pls don't reply again before you start insulting me and my ancestors in your usual manner. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Odikwa risky.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by FAJFARM(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Yea, people arent getting the whole gist. So a little add ups to make sure I represent the full story. Besides I was in a hurry initially. Had to go and answer my supervisor. Thanks all the same smiley

OP I don't need Gucci shoes what I need money is to invest on my farm. Meanwhile, marriage is certain. Just pick date Venue and wedding gown are ready. Shikenna

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Rockyfancino(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
If he can pay you back, then let him send the money instead. Its not reasonable to ask such from a student living on budget.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Open this thread with your "Original" NL moniker before we advice you
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by sharpman1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Your boyfriend, I hope he is now an EX-boyfriend, is a SCAMMER!!!

You should end the so called relationship sharply and wait for someone who is worthy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Khez: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin lmao
Jackeeh:
Sure he'll pay you back! Or is he not your boyfriend again? He'll surely pay back. IN KIND! meanwhile, As you're buying, just kiss ur 93k goodbye.

If u had agreed to get him the shoe, he would have agreed he's your husband. Now he's angry u tried to reason with him ; One of the qualities of a gold digging boyfriend. OP if this isn't enough eye opener for u, then I smh 4u.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ManTiger(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
nobeku:
She is definitely not telling us the HONEST TRUTH.. get that? "Honest" truth..
Truth is always bitter cheesy but I really feel for her.

@ guccidriver93k, If you don't mind shaaar, I'm single wink, maybe ours can work, who knows.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by NemzySeries(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
ur boi fwend jst got to puberty stage.......not pride or bragging but ma dad earns ova 400k monthly & d height he has gone in terms of shoes is 50k which wuz bkos of ma convo back den in uni but hiz constant range is between 20 & 30k which is like once in 3months so watz up wit dis juvenile act ur bf is putting up wit?.......

if u kw watz gud 4 u take a long walk frm dat guy or else he wud push u into d unknown 4 hiz selfish sparkle & we both kw aw d story is likely to end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.