Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43117 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Joy1706(f): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2015
noblegrex:
well,its ok no probs.but after making my money,no lady should tell me not to enjoy my money with other lady or whatever I want to do with my money.its even a good thing cos she won't start telling stories when things go wrong cos she doesn't even know how I got my money no p.its Gona b 50-50 she shouldn't xpect the love
You might just end up losing a good girl with this mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by faithbibi(f): 5:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Although, every man /woman want comfort in life but money should not be pioritize in a relationship. Ladies shouldn't give too much power to money. We should always set our eyes on getting the right man and not the right pocket.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Joy1706(f): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Dating a broke guy? Been there, done that. Not even a single 100 naira airtime to show for it.
Will I do it again? Hell nah! Who likes suffering?

It's not as if being broke makes these dudes more loyal sef. Msstcheeewwww. If ur not comfortable to a certain extent, a good job or business and decent apartment, abeg carry your marriage proposal dey go.

After all when my dad married my mum, he had a a house and a car. And I must do better than my parents sef.

At age 30, No car, dry account, no job not to talk of better apartment, and you want a girl to love you for who you are. Abeg BROS, who are you? Develop yourself before thinking of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by door2(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2015
i no is a lady dat write dis; pls ; when u ar 35 and u ar still looking 4 redmade guy :by dat time u will no : to be a man no be moi moi:

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Flashh:
Only gold-diggers and runz girls go into relationship with the mentality that it's a guy's duty to spend on her.

So I think you are referring to "runz girls" in your post, not a real woman who knows she can live her life without depending on a man financially in a relationship.

You didn't tell us where it is written in the bible that a man should be responsible for the bills of a woman he hasn't gotten married to.

Relationship isn't something you buy with money by spending for a girl/lady. So get that!
Ur response is non-sequitur!...And d Op's post does not necessarily refer 2 runs girls .Let's all b sincere,we all want d good things of life,but d difference b/w humans is d extent 2 which each person would go to 2 acgive these good things of life. Relationship isn't sth u buy with money quite alright,but it goes a long way making d relationship smooth as long as there's peace and understanding. No matter what anybody says when u dating a broke guy,and d girl isn't. so rich on her own,then there'll be problems and hidden resentment and there's a high possibility that d girl 'll be ditching d niccur soon once she realizes she can't deal wid it anymore.My problem, however is when gurls run after guys,even d ones way older than them 4 nufin else but the money.....
And yea,it isn't stated anywhere that a guy must spend on a girl he's dating. Here's what a relationship really is.....it is an unwritten and unofficial marriage contract. It means that when two ppl agree 2 go in2 a relationship, they've decided 2 stay committed 2 each other and both parties should play d role...as unofficial husband and wife. Unofficial here means that nothing is binding on them...and each person can walk out whenever he/she pleases.....All these guys keep saying a man musnt spend a dime on a woman he's dating,but they have d guts 2 demand sex from the women on d basis that it's a way of proving love and that it's allowed in a relationship. Likewise,u should be able 2 mk contributions in ur woman's life.....financially,emotionally, morally an otherwise..But these are not mandatory and nobody would sue whoever doesn't mett up 2 these requirements

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Flashh:
Only gold-diggers and runz girls go into relationship with the mentality that it's a guy's duty to spend on her.

So I think you are referring to "runz girls" in your post, not a real woman who knows she can live her life without depending on a man financially in a relationship.

You didn't tell us where it is written in the bible that a man should be responsible for the bills of a woman he hasn't gotten married to.

Relationship isn't something you buy with money by spending for a girl/lady. So get that!
Ur response is non-sequitur!...And d Op's post does not necessarily refer 2 runs girls .Let's all b sincere,we all want d good things of life,but d difference b/w humans is d extent 2 which each person would go to 2 acgive these good things of life. Relationship isn't sth u buy with money quite alright,but it goes a long way making d relationship smooth as long as there's love and understanding. No matter what anybody says when u dating a broke guy,and d girl isn't so rich on her own,then there'll be problems and hidden resentment and there's a high possibility that d girl 'll be ditching d niccur soon once she realizes she can't deal wid it anymore. C'mon,a gurl's got several needs.My problem, however is when gurls run after guys,even d ones way older than them 4 nufin else but the money.....
And yea,it isn't stated anywhere that a guy must spend on a girl he's dating. Here's what a relationship really is.....it is like an unwritten and unofficial marriage contract. It means that when two ppl agree 2 go in2 a relationship, they've decided 2 stay committed 2 each other and both parties should play d role...as unofficial husband and wife. Unofficial here means that nothing is binding on them...and each person can walk out whenever he/she pleases.....All these guys keep saying a man mustn't spend a dime on a woman he's dating,but they have d guts 2 demand sex from the women on d basis that it's a way of proving love and that it's allowed in a relationship. Likewise,u should be able 2 mk contributions in ur woman's life.....financially,emotionally, morally an otherwise if truly u luv her ..But these are not mandatory and nobody would sue whoever doesn't meet up 2 these requirements.That's what a relationship is all about.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Owoplenty(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Seculent:

What happened to his username?
when a man choose to answer "flash" you to know something is wrong with is financial statues and acumen
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2015
*pouts*
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by arctodus(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2015
I know my reply is coming really late, I couldn't just ignore not replying... so the person who uploaded the topic or whatever doesn't really understand the nature of both men and women. he just looked at it from one angle and generalized the idea. first I won't marry a girl that hasn't been part of my story she won't come and enjoy my full glory. when am ready made which by you also means rich or financially stable I'll get a girl that's ready made too, who isn't really coming for the money. it is also better to stick to someone that you've know than the one that will use you and dump you... there are thousands of them out there. the fact that am dating a girl doesn't mean i can't chase my life's goals, having a girl might even be all the boost I need, or it's even when she comes into the story that everything changes cryI know my reply is coming really late, I couldn't just ignore not replying... so the person who uploaded the topic or whatever doesn't really understand the nature of both men and women. he just looked at it from one angle and generalized the idea. first I won't marry a girl that hasn't been part of my story she won't come and enjoy my full glory. when am ready made which by you also means rich or financially stable I'll get a girl that's ready made too, who isn't really coming for the money. it is also better to stick to someone that you've know than the one that will use you and dump you... there are thousands of them out there. the fact that am dating a girl doesn't mean i can't chase my life's goals, having a girl might even be all the boost I need, or it's even when she comes into the story that everything changes. and I'll like to ask you about girls that date poor guys and even marry them...

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ekenna47(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2015
humilitypays:
I am very aware that what I am about to write will not go down well with many readers on this forum, but then, the truth must be told.

In as much as I do not support single ladies being too forward about money and material things, I do not support a single guy going into a relationship when he has not found his direction in life; more especially nowadays that increase in population has made it very difficult for young people to find job after school.

I will be making reference to the Holy Bible to back up my stand, but before then, let's take a look at some of the disadvantages of a guy going into a committed relationship when he is still struggling:

1. He gets distracted: women are emotional creatures that require lots of emotional attention to satisfy, so for a guy who's still struggling financially, keeping a committed relationship will most likely distract him from chasing his life dreams.

2. Financial waste: no matter what you think or say, keeping a girlfriend cost money, especially nowadays that technology has taken over the world.

Buying call cards to say hi to her, buying gifts for her on special occasions, taking her out for dates, and other frivolous spending cost money which the guy can invest on himself to acquire ICT skill/certification, etc.

I won't bore you guys with too many points, so let me jump straight to the Bible backing.

During the process of creation as narrated in the book of Genesis, the world was without form, nothing existed and God created heaven and earth, sea, oceans, forests, trees, animals and every other thing on earth.

And God looked at the earth and saw its beauty, and decided to create the first human.

Please I want you guys to pay close attention to the preceding paragraphs of this write-up.

When God decided to create human being, God didn't create man and woman the same day, instead God first created man- Adam.

Adam lived alone for long, moving around the earth (Garden of Eden), taking care of the animals, trees, fishes, etc and God saw that He was lonely and needed company and helper, and God decided to create Eve to keep Adam company and to also be his helper.

The moment Adam woke up and saw Eve, he fell in love with Eve without waiting for many years to develop love, and Eve also fell in love with him without having to screen him to know how much he's worth and what he has to offer her.

Note 1: there's true love at first sight, don't doubt it or condemn it, its real!

My point:

God first created Adam, and Adam had virtually everything he needed to survive- shelter (whether under tree or whatever), food, etc before God brought him a wife!

So to the single guys reading this, please pray to God to bless your daily life activities so that you can succeed first before getting a woman, and you know why?

1. Woman is not the most important thing to a man, his work (goal in life) is.

Give a poor man the most beautiful woman who truly loves him, I bet you guys the man will run abandon the woman lol

2. A man feels more good in a relationship when he is financially stable than when he is financially broke!

3. No matter how rich a man's girlfriend/wife is, the man will never feel satisfied with the woman until he himself is financially stable too.

4. The true behaviour of a man can only be known when he is financially okay, and not when he is broke!

5. Naturally, by default, every woman desires to be with a man who is more financially capable than her.

This is one major reason Oprah Winfrey never married. Same reason Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, Agbani Darego, Rihanna, etc are all single secretly searching for that guy that has more money and fame to come make their dream come true.

Don't ever think guys aren't proposing to the aforementioned ladies because I can bet my nairaland username that thousands of suitors who may not be as rich and popular as them are asking them out on daily basis.

So guys stop nagging and attacking the ladies; ladies aren't the problem, our common enemies are the past and present politicians who ruined our national economy, leaving the youths helpless and jobless!

It is the politicians that we youths should hate and attack for embezzling our common national wealth for their personal use.

We need to pray for a better Nigeria with many great job opportunities for the youths, and we must also condemn giving better jobs to females who do not qualify to the detriment of guys with better qualification.

Lastly, ladies please I am not encouraging going after already made guys only, please give all guys equal chance of friendship because that broke guy today maybe the next Forbe's billionaire tomorrow, so always pray for God's direction and do use your wisdom!
True Talk but hW make we do na
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Adaeze003(f): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2015
cyberdurable:
u sound like a cheap b!tch, u even bear an igbo name, disgrace to our tribe, *spits*

K
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by nobeku: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2015
humilitypays:
I am very aware that what I am about to write will not go down well with many readers on this forum, but then, the truth must be told.

In as much as I do not support single ladies being too forward about money and material things, I do not support a single guy going into a relationship when he has not found his direction in life; more especially nowadays that increase in population has made it very difficult for young people to find job after school.

I will be making reference to the Holy Bible to back up my stand, but before then, let's take a look at some of the disadvantages of a guy going into a committed relationship when he is still struggling:

1. He gets distracted: women are emotional creatures that require lots of emotional attention to satisfy, so for a guy who's still struggling financially, keeping a committed relationship will most likely distract him from chasing his life dreams.

2. Financial waste: no matter what you think or say, keeping a girlfriend cost money, especially nowadays that technology has taken over the world.

Buying call cards to say hi to her, buying gifts for her on special occasions, taking her out for dates, and other frivolous spending cost money which the guy can invest on himself to acquire ICT skill/certification, etc.

I won't bore you guys with too many points, so let me jump straight to the Bible backing.

During the process of creation as narrated in the book of Genesis, the world was without form, nothing existed and God created heaven and earth, sea, oceans, forests, trees, animals and every other thing on earth.

And God looked at the earth and saw its beauty, and decided to create the first human.

Please I want you guys to pay close attention to the preceding paragraphs of this write-up.

When God decided to create human being, God didn't create man and woman the same day, instead God first created man- Adam.

Adam lived alone for long, moving around the earth (Garden of Eden), taking care of the animals, trees, fishes, etc and God saw that He was lonely and needed company and helper, and God decided to create Eve to keep Adam company and to also be his helper.

The moment Adam woke up and saw Eve, he fell in love with Eve without waiting for many years to develop love, and Eve also fell in love with him without having to screen him to know how much he's worth and what he has to offer her.

Note 1: there's true love at first sight, don't doubt it or condemn it, its real!

My point:

God first created Adam, and Adam had virtually everything he needed to survive- shelter (whether under tree or whatever), food, etc before God brought him a wife!

So to the single guys reading this, please pray to God to bless your daily life activities so that you can succeed first before getting a woman, and you know why?

Give a poor man the most beautiful woman who truly loves him, I bet you guys the man will run abandon the woman lol

2. A man feels more good in a relationship when he is financially stable than when he is financially broke!

3. No matter how rich a man's girlfriend/wife is, the man will never feel satisfied with the woman until he himself is financially stable too.

4. The true behaviour of a man can only be known when he is financially okay, and not when he is broke!

5. Naturally, by default, every woman desires to be with a man who is more financially capable than her.

This is one major reason Oprah Winfrey never married. Same reason Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, Agbani Darego, Rihanna, etc are all single secretly searching for that guy that has more money and fame to come make their dream come true.

Don't ever think guys aren't proposing to the aforementioned ladies because I can bet my nairaland username that thousands of suitors who may not be as rich and popular as them are asking them out on daily basis.

So guys stop nagging and attacking the ladies; ladies aren't the problem, our common enemies are the past and present politicians who ruined our national economy, leaving the youths helpless and jobless!

It is the politicians that we youths should hate and attack for embezzling our common national wealth for their personal use.

We need to pray for a better Nigeria with many great job opportunities for the youths, and we must also condemn giving better jobs to females who do not qualify to the detriment of guys with better qualification.

Lastly, ladies please I am not encouraging going after already made guys only, please give all guys equal chance of friendship because that broke guy today maybe the next Forbe's billionaire tomorrow, so always pray for God's direction and do use your wisdom!
What is this ignoramus talking about.. Okonjo Iweala has always had more money than her husband.. Why did she marry him? This guy, you are so not exposed and grown up!
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by francizy(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Adanna28:
Yeah you have a point men shouldn't be mad when a woman goes for ready made men. After all who really wants to go for a woman that can't even hold her own and support herself financially?

This is not the 1950s era where men have to cater to your beck n call, get off your yansh and raise your level.

Yeah if he your husband of course he will support you, but it goes both ways it a partnership for life.

But a mere girlfriend wanting her man to play " Daddy" n supply all her needs? Lol grow a spine and make your own money.

Plus those ready made men aren't looking for commitment, he probably has many side dishes to go with the main meal.

I personally can't live my life like that, using my pus.sy as a bargaining chip to get funds, it the same thing as an ashewo wanting payment for services, I got dignity to me.

I've been with my man through the good and the rough times, even supported him when he been down financially without malice or judgement because I know it just a temporary setback.

He been there for me too when I've struggled, we help each other out, after all it a partnership not queen to slave.

I love my Igbo/Edo Obim very much, man of good conscience, not perfect but hey I ain't exactly an angel myself.

But I stick by him through thick n thin coz I know no matter the circumstances, we hustle n work together to progress.

You look like Asha, tho prettier. You her sister??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2015
The one wey u go meet when him broke,help am to be rich him go dump u for one chimpanze...mtcheew.i no wan vex abeg.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by francizy(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Times are hard and not every woman will have a wealthy man. Also, that a man is broke yesterday/today doesn't mean he'll remain broke forever. As long as a man has the will, drive and determination to succeed, then he's as good as a wealthy fellow. Only the myopic won't see that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Adanna28:
Yeah you have a point men shouldn't be mad when a woman goes for ready made men. After all who really wants to go for a woman that can't even hold her own and support herself financially?

This is not the 1950s era where men have to cater to your beck n call, get off your yansh and raise your level.

Yeah if he your husband of course he will support you, but it goes both ways it a partnership for life.

But a mere girlfriend wanting her man to play " Daddy" n supply all her needs? Lol grow a spine and make your own money.

Plus those ready made men aren't looking for commitment, he probably has many side dishes to go with the main meal.

I personally can't live my life like that, using my pus.sy as a bargaining chip to get funds, it the same thing as an ashewo wanting payment for services, I got dignity to me.

I've been with my man through the good and the rough times, even supported him when he been down financially without malice or judgement because I know it just a temporary setback.

He been there for me too when I've struggled, we help each other out, after all it a partnership not queen to slave.

I love my Igbo/Edo Obim very much, man of good conscience, not perfect but hey I ain't exactly an angel myself.

But I stick by him through thick n thin coz I know no matter the circumstances, we hustle n work together to progress.
... Coming from a lady, I'm highly impressed. Your "obim" is definitely a lucky man. smiley
Nne, A bottle of wine for you. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by nobeku: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2015
iykemoney90:
An old me would have bashed the Op but in as much as we broke guys wont accept that fact above, its still the truth. I ve loved and lost because of money.
Rubbish..
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by queebeediva(f): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok let me get this right, why is it that most guy don't end up marrying the woman that has suffered for them ? Oooh I guess they will say she bleeped up! The things is that no body wants to fill a basked with water offcourse it will not hold. The truth is that men after making money they automatically change and that is when you will see their real colour. Abeg in as much that some babe dey Bleep up it is still because of the guys too and if any babe is lucky enough and a ready made man came and ask her hand in marriage my brother make she say No? Abeg let's preach what we practices because even men of this days are looking for a contributer and not a liabity.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by fairygeh(f): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2015
otunsman:
I don't think any lady should date a guy for material gain.It's all about spending intimate moment together.Especially when both partners are sexually active.Except if he or she want to remain a celibate until after marriage.That is why I dey kukuma go brothel go ease konji.The money wey a guy go dey spend on a date wey he no go fit kiss her until after several months wey she go say" I accept"and allow him to kiss her,That guy go use am Nack one better ashi.No toasting,no gift,just negotiate and pay to do your thing.
I pray you don't contact HIV and it's likes.e go do you like film trick.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by bukatyne(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2015
otunsman:
When it comes to sharing top job position,they will say"what a man can do a woman can do more better.But when it comes to paying bills,it's always the man's responsibility.

When it comes to chores too, it is always the woman's responsibility

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by goodgate: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
@Humilitypays you are so right on this,you have to find your feet in life before thinking of a romantic relationship, because it really can be a distraction.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Chuukwudi(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
sauceny:

She is like 6 times richer than him

I don't think you are correct.
Linda Ikeji is from my place.
I'm from Nkwerre, Imo State.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by zyzxx(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
If that should be d case....
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by JudgementHammer: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2015
humilitypays:

My point:

Op. You forgot or failed to know that

- adam had all the blessings and eve fell in love with him b4 they both ate out of the tree of good and evil that opened their eyes to covetousness. Its good to really understand d scriptures b4 u quote it. Infact to have a husband who can provide all ur needs and still allow a small apple to cost you a lifetime labor under God's curse is already covetousness.

- no made man who doesn't have a poor beginning. The same bible says 'despise not ur days of small beginnings'. What matters is diligence with that little beginning. A little beginner who is diligent in his dealings will never remain little.

- most responsible made men trace their rising mainly to d contribution and support of their helpmeet. Infact no man is really made without the support of his helpmeet. Awolowo is an icon 2day cuz his wife stood by him during his tryin times or u think its a childs play to be tagged a prisoner's wife and yet represent d prisoner husband in conferences especially when d children are still young and need parental attention. Nelson Mandela wasn't that lucky. The wealth u have b4 marriage is either a mirage compared to what u should have when u marry(if ur wife is good) or a wealth that will soon crumble(if u marry d wrong woman)

- if ur man is destined to reach 100% and he's at 70% when he met u, ur duty of 30% is ur function as a helpmeet(note that its not only financial function). If he was at 30%, he may never be able to attain above that 30% if he didn't meet u or without ur support. It only means ur duty as a helpmeet is important in his life. Life is in stages and men are in sizes..it is not wise to compare ur role in ur spouses life with others but should be uniquely understood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2015
francizy:

You look like Asha, tho prettier. You her sister??

No I'm not dear, Thank you for the compliment though smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Seculent: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Owoplenty:
when a man choose to answer "flash" you to know something is wrong with is financial statues and acumen
How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... Coming from a lady, I'm highly impressed. Your "obim" is definitely a lucky man. smiley
Nne, A bottle of wine for you. grin

*Pours you a glass first n than myself* smiley Thank you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by hyperflex(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Guys shld just stop complaining. If you came to the world as a chic u wld do same. But even these babes shld as much as they enjoyed the money n comfort of ready made men shld also not cry out if things go bad like rituals , use and dump shiiii. Just enjoy that too.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Mrzakkznoni(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Surulere no dey move market naw na olohun Shogo girl dey enter
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by IBROHIM: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2015
tommychow:
OP LISTEN TO ME! You're not getting the issue. It's like a country where 95% of women are fat and ugly and majority of the men are like "I MUST MARRY A SLIM, CUTE CHICK". Very ignorant, right? We need to ADAPT to our surroundings. As you said, population is rising with lesser jobs available due to stunted growth in the countries economy. Now, you are indirectly saying all women MUST be with a financially stable man by saying all men MUST be financially stable before getting a partner. When he's 44 abi?

Listen, things have changed. Relationship is also a hustle nowadays, 'hustle' in the sense that we need relationships to go through hard times more than good times. Blame this dead country.

And ladies, keep searching for "made men" ehn. To one made man, there are 150 interested babes. HE'LL BE A FOOL NOT TO MESS AROUND! After suffering he'll now settle with one woman? RUBBISH! Which one is love? Did you love him when he had nothing? ABEG SHARRAP DER!!!
my guy you too much! You deserve 10 kg of Sallah ram meat!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Juicysam(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Guys can u settle for a flat butt tiny ugly woman for a wife/partner?so y should a lady not look for financial security ?double standards haha..
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by eliascomm55: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Flashh:

true.....i completely concur with you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.