Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand (45186 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
blah...
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
janefrancisca:
that only dumb guys date dumb girls.

As insulting as your reply sounds,I do not see fault but reason with it.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
You forgot to add these.

1. She has a highly developed sense of humor.

2. She's good in academics.

3. She possesses encyclopedic knowledge.

4. She dresses very decently.

5. She is most likely an introvert.

6. She can be reasoned with.

Only the boyfriends of freecocoa, yourmain, punkyveer, and mrsphyno can understand this.

tongue tongue tongue
*runs away on a bike.*

Lol except in not an introvert. I'm crazy tongue

Thank you :*
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by iLUMeN8(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Leave it to the guys on here to claim no naija girl possess such traits, and having an opinion as a women here earns you the title "feminist" which translates to being a bad woman.

After all these years, its anoying that I'm still in crush with this chick angry
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
You forgot to add these.

1. She has a highly developed sense of humor.

2. She's good in academics.

3. She possesses encyclopedic knowledge.

4. She dresses very decently.

5. She is most likely an introvert.

6. She can be reasoned with.

Only the boyfriends of freecocoa, yourmain, punkyveer, and mrsphyno can understand this.

tongue tongue tongue
*runs away on a bike.*
You're the sweetest grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by cc150615(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
E383:
He he, cc150615. grin grin grin.

Why are u shouting my name on courtyard
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by cc150615(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Wow!

Op you just described her.

She's awesome kiss kiss

But I must add the fact that egotistical and immature guys usually have problems handling such girls - Intimidation grin grin

You're so on point...One sack of guguru for you!
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
cc150615:

You're so on point...One sack of guguru for you!
Babe nawaooo! Not even a Gucci wristwatch undecided
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by janefrancisca(f): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Linqsz:

As insulting as your reply sounds,I do not see fault but reason with it.
grin grin sowie o
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
janefrancisca:
grin grin sowie o

No be your fault jaré....
We followed our heart yet forgot to tag the brain along.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Lamasta(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pelmet:
No one would date the not so Smart girls if the smart girls had all the qualities, plus...no one is boring it's all about interests and relationship. most smart girls are introverts and it takes being in their "innermost" circle to see the "alter ego"
You right sha it all depends on choice.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by iLUMeN8(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awwww. You sweet little biscuit! kiss

Sharrrap!? undecided
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
iLUMeN8:

Sharrrap!? undecided

Or?
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by geeben112: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
nice write up bt it lack balance. only d advantages of a smart girl... wat abt her weakness dnt 4get dey are down2earth, whereas such women can be difficult and though 2 deal with, wen ur opinion doesnt suit hers, u are in soup...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by iLUMeN8(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Or?

...I'm gonna make you ma....B lipsrsealed...

...BFF grin. Yeah dats right, brand new bff. I can't seem to explain why my keypad is malfunctioning
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by megabyte2(f): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
You just describe me wink
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by MsBliss(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
donholy28:
who tell u
I just know
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
iLUMeN8:

...I'm gonna make you ma....B lipsrsealed...

...BFF grin. Yeah dats right, brand new bff. I can't seem to explain why my keypad is malfunctioning

smiley
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
hmm...these are the Qualities of a high class runs girl
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by AkpanUnanam(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yes o not all this educated ille that giving me head cancer here
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Candyrain(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Biscuit? lipsrsealed grin tongue
PunkyVeer:

Awwww. You sweet little biscuit! kiss
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:
Biscuit? lipsrsealed grin tongue

I was hungry tongue
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Candyrain(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hahahaha... And you were going to eat the person you called little biscuit. Lol...

PunkyVeer:

I was hungry tongue
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahaha... And you were going to eat the person you called little biscuit. Lol...

Like a pacman. Nom nom nom grin
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Candyrain(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't mind having some grin wink
PunkyVeer:

Like a pacman. Nom nom nom grin
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Roseey0(f): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Lamasta:
I have them many as friends the funny fact is that most of them are boring when you remove that element of seriousness from them.

Biggest lie ever.
You think they are boring from a distance, Get closer.
The problem is the getting closer part.
It takes a lot of patience to have them totally trust you but when they do, boring is far from that union.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Yujin(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
[/font]

[font=serif]@emboldened, what's the point of that unnecessary grammar, you should have just said "She's stable". It's the same na grin grin
Though its true they are the same yet the one he used suits the object of his discourse. It conveys the message better by telling you that such a lady is outside the normal unstable nature of a many a lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Oxygenmayo(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
xamuel17:
i wonder why guys will waste quality time discussing about the opposite sex , when there are many ways they can impact something positive to the economy !!

What's the essence of an economy when the family that makes up the society is bad? Sensitization is all that's needed to make a positive impact to the society.

Please read between the lines before you comment
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Roseey0:

Biggest lie ever.
It takes a lot of patience to have them totally trust you but when they do, boring is far from that union.
I love constructive arguement the reason I said most of them are boring is that if they are concentrated on what they are doing even if it taks 5 years My Sis that period even if you are there Boyfriend or Husband they will be boring to you cos they will centre there attention, Focus and Energy to what they are doing than looking at your side and thats one area affecting some of them am talking from experience ok.....
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Lamasta(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Roseey0:

Biggest lie ever.
Your signature makes me remember a song which I won`t bother myself of but are you a member of Onibode Ademisokun Turton? You know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.