Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41670 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you guys talk very funny. All those ur ' you no go sell this thing for me SHU'.cheesy
If na dat one, I b master. Lol, my friends from oda states always say what u just said. na d way b dat here o.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by cassyrooy(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
VIKiEzEkieL:

Really?? cheesy
Then you go help us in DoubLe
There is no manual to escaping 'FRIENDZONE'.

If you keep getting 'I LOVE YOU LIKE MY BIG BRO' or 'WHAT WE HAVE IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME AND FOR US TO DATE WILL RUIN IT' nna please think it twice.

To overcome that addictive grins at that chick, let yourself be overwhelmed by new things and tasks.

Hate 'FRIENDZONE' not your 'ABDUCTOR', live a programmed life that is automated to shed off the unwanted from yourself. It helps you want to love again.

Be cautious in your dealings with people you see in different light, take your first option of telling her how you feeling, not to lose bro. 'NO' shouldn't be a thing to be scared of.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
if u don't understand the humor or u dunno what people are saying here please stop quoting me abeg!
There is no humour here. Your aim from day one has been to get under the skirt of the girl.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you guys talk very funny. All those ur ' you no go sell this thing for me SHU'.cheesy
If na dat one, I b master. Lol, my friends from oda states always say what u just said. na d way b dat here o. Makes ppl feel we can't speak English well. Na so one yoruba guy tell me during service. Say him nor know say Deltans fit speak good English. Lol
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
shiinihost:
okay....here's mine.

Met this girl way back in school. when boys were still jew. I was in my finals, she in her 3rd year. we started off real well. She was 'jively' and all, but i was always dulling her cos' i was a very shy guy in those days. Our first week together, she wanted to seal the whole deal....she followed me home by 10pm, on the pretense she was visiting her friend. I was so shy that i couldn't get myself to spend the night with her. Drove her off to go see the friend instead. Since after then, she's turned 'sister' for me. Don't know if she mistook my shyness for 'churcheosness'. I'm now exposed and i don tear 'eye'. I want what we had back but she can't bring herself to trip like she used to. It's not really friendzoning per se, just wrong timing.

bro what's your watspp no. need to host with u.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by softvio(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
silversonuc:

dis one is strong, so @ some point u strtd representing ur constituency in d her friendzone, lmao dis chudren get more # by d day o

LMFAO!! My brother i have learnt my lesson ooo... No more female casual friends now

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by shiinihost: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Ezennaemeka1:
bro what's your watspp no. need to host with u.
it's on my page. www.shikinihost.com
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by obontami: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2015
FTBOY:
I have never been in the friendzone....or maybe I don't remember......because I'M NOT PATIENT] i can only keep a girl as a mere friend if i have no sexual feelings towards her.....and that also means she can't make any demands from me unless i give her willingly. but when i want to fvck and the biatch refuses to release that pvssy, na to delete and forget instantly

cc obon_tami
at the BOLDED, I am the extremely impatient type, when it come to getting laid, iont gat time for long thing when dealing with ladies.

Cos I'm literally Hot 24/7. As a matter of fact I ve been fcccking since saturday-tuesday

I just gatta chill till weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by viktor01(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2015
HMMM. i remember this girl called Agatha i met in school, o boy, i love this girl like die but that time liver never cook plus the fact that the bae dey form church girl.
it happened that we were on holidays then and i was travelling back to ABJ for holidays, so we met at the park, i told her i was travelling, we talked and i left. before i even make half the journey, she don send me one text message asking me where i am and stuff like that. na from there the feelings start o.
At home, this girl go call me @ night wen mid-night calls dey reign, we go talk for hours about so many things, i go send her some romantic text messages but she will never reply with such rather na Bible verses i go get.
fast forward to december after 2 years, i decide to man up and tell her wetin i dey feel, of course, it was the usual sermon that precedes when a girl is about to break the friend zone bomb on your head. "You are a very good and caring guy whom any girl would be lucky to have but i see you as my best friend and brother" chai......! e just be me like say make i die that day. guess what i did? i turned to the internet to read all those bla bla bla on how to get out of the friend zone, i applied them and they seemed to be working at that time but the thing no work. that was when i know say if any lady don lock you for that[i] 'FRIEND ZONE PRISON',[/i] there is no escaping.
last last na wedding invitation reach me o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Chaiii...see different stories grin grin grin

I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by theimmortals(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2015
quiinnBee:
poor friendzoners grin

girls hardly get friendzoned anyway cool
you can't bet on that........some hate me cause of that. Too busy for them

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
.... she messaged me on WhatsApp in 2012 and said "Hi Daddy" grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by FTBOY: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
obontami:
at the BOLDED, I am the extremely impatient type, when it come to getting laid, iont gat time for long thing when dealing with ladies.

Cos I'm literally Hot 24/7. As a matter of fact I ve been fcccking since saturday-tuesday

I just gatta chill till weekend
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:

If na dat one, I b master. Lol, my friends from oda states always say what u just said. na d way b dat here o. Makes ppl feel we can't speak English well. Na so one yoruba guy tell me during service. Say him nor know say Deltans fit speak good English. Lol
where did u serve?.cheesy
the last time i came to delta,i know fit stop to laugh the way una dy talk.especially at filling stationgrin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Kjking(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Well well well, in as much as there's been quite a plethora of messages on this, I think it's pertinent I drop mine.. I was almost friendzoned recently, I asked this girl out sometime last year, and she gave me the big Fat No. damn it, I felt I lost my ego in front of her. prior to this time she given me too much respect... she gained admission into my school and I decided to ask her out again, still she said no... out of frustration I asked her what exactly does she want from me, cos one minute she's all "oh k.j I miss you" "oh k.j I want you here with me" and the next minute shes "hey, hi, kk" and to ma surprised she said want us to be just friend.. wtf!!! does that mean I'm friendzoned?? she answered a big fat YES.. since then I cut all communication with her... just last night, she called in the night and asked me to come over told her I wasn't. For me, I don't mean to brag but then I've lost count of girls I have and still friend zoning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by obontami: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2015
viktor01:
HMMM. i remember this girl called Agatha i met in school, o boy, i love this girl like die but that time liver never cook plus the fact that the bae dey form church girl.
it happened that we were on holidays then and i was travelling back to ABJ for holidays, so we met at the park, i told her i was travelling, we talked and i left. before i even make half the journey, she don send me one text message asking me where i am and stuff like that. na from there the feelings start o.
At home, this girl go call me @ night wen mid-night calls dey reign, we go talk for hours about so many things, i go send her some romantic text messages but she will never reply with such rather na Bible verses i go get.
fast forward to december after 2 years, i decide to man up and tell her wetin i dey feel, of course, it was the usual sermon that precedes when a girl is about to break the friend zone bomb on your head. "You are a very good and caring guy whom any girl would be lucky to have but i see you as my best friend and brother" chai......! e just be me like say make i die that day. guess what i did? i turned to the internet to read all those bla bla bla on how to get out of the friend zone, i applied them and they seemed to be working at that time but the thing no work. that was when i know say if any lady don lock you for that[i] 'FRIEND ZONE PRISON',[/i] there is no escaping.
last last na wedding invitation reach me o.
most church girls na dem dey fccck prick pass

Forget all those preachy stuffs

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
where did u serve?.cheesy
the last time i came to delta,i know fit stop to laugh the way una dy talk.especially at filling stationgrin
Rivers State.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Rivers State.
wow! That's where i reside.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Krimmy(f): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'm glad u now understand! Hope you give him a chance now?.cheesy

Nope.. Still don't have dat kind of feelings 4 him.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Krimmy:

Nope.. Still don't have dat kind of feelings 4 him.
That's tru sha. Things are like that most times.just draw him closer like u use to be b4
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by alatbaba1(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Mehn. I was friend zoned by a colleague. While we r in training camp we r nt so close. After passing out we had no contact till after like 3 yrs. We went for the same course. We became friends and very close. Ppl around Tot we whr already datin. I later made my intentions knw to her. She told me she loves me too but she can't date me. Reason unknown. It's better we remain friends. I jst close all contact wit her a move on wit ma life. She is regretting it tho but but h already move on. It's a bad habbit from a female friend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Krimmy(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
femi4:
He felt used and unimportant

Y should he feel dat way? Every boy n girl relationship must not b intimate. There r still pple dat understand n enjoy such relationship.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by femi4: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Krimmy:

Y should he feel dat way? Every boy n girl relationship must not b intimate. There r still pple dat understand n enjoy such relationship.
I don't enjoy such. I ll feel like that too. Its one way relationship
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by defendedvictim(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2015
jayAjoku:
duuuuuuudeeeeee , mah nigga you were like the bloody gcfr of the friendzone dayum
d amazing thing is dat he is feeling good abt it grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Olayinka8793(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Flashh:
Sent her airtime to call her boyfriend?

This (op) mumu small. sad

Easy signs to know a girl want to friendzone you:

1) If a girl tells you she can't date/marry a guy from one particular tribe, and you're from that tribe.

2).When she tells you she can't date/marry a guy from a particular occupation or what you studied/studying in school.

When she daredevilry tells you these to your face, try as much as possible to get outta that bondage. Don't waste your time, friendzone awaits you.

Because some girls have once told me they can't marry a doctor, because doctors don't normally have time for their wives, even when I don't have it in mind to date/marry them at all.
Bro,u got any tip on how to move myself out of the friendzone to the lover zone cos honestly I think am still in the friendzone cos we started out as friends and I suppose she have it in mind that I want to be more than just friends wit her.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Olayinka8793(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
A
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wow! That's where i reside.cheesy
Served in Emohua.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by kagari: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Nope. Am from Kwale. I visit Agbor often tho. U a Deltan?
. Ote-ofe
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Served in Emohua.
cool. Very far from me.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by holusormi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
SleekyPosh:

Waah Da Feck!!!!....Nigga u r d only rizzin y some guys might neva get out of that friendzone shithole alive....Like seriously!!..A girl goes 2 her Boyfriends house to get the Real D.. Nd still creeps in2 ur bed to tell u she knws u wnt touch her cos Ure her fellow girlfriend....Guy!!!!! Y nau.. angry angry

You dey mind the boy ? I just dey look the boy , smh ... Am too stoned to talk ..smh
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by kagari: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ok mine is strange
Happened in 2009, 2 days before i would leave school for my 6 months IT, i just dey stroll, enter auditorium, saw this slim dark beauty, na im my brain reset, i no even know when i reach her front. Chatted her up, she gave me good resonse, said she has been seeing me around. We blended immediately. All through my IT period we spoke, i asked her out on phone, she gave me the usual line, i dont date my school guys cause my Uni was a private one. After my IT i came back, after a week of bombardment she finally gave in, we went on a romantic date in school to cement it with a kiss. One of the criterias she gave me was to promise never to hurt or bring her to public, she was this shy and quiet type. Why myself all the security men i had a case to answer with them, was popular in school, the school senate invites me once every month to defend one case or the other against me.
I promised not to hurt her but deep inside of me i knew i wont keep it.
One week after we officially started dating, i was at the wrong place at the wrong time, the schools CSO picked me up, took my phone from me, checked the last dialed number and it was her number. They called us up filed a case on us, we both went to senate to defend ourselves, i got a fine, she got demotion to 100l from 300l.
Since 2010 i have been asking for forgiveness and love. I have got forgiveness but no love. I just had to let go last year.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.