Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41688 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Danbrowndmf, you've explained to us what friend zone is, could you explain to us what friend zone is not?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
Why u dey give your emoji tribal marks? Stop tribalism
Lmao. Funny guy!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Danbrowndmf, you've explained to us what friend zone is, could you explain to us what friend zone is not?
This is an old thread na.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2015
kilokeys:

She is vewi good at that... Sotey the bf, my rival, don be my padi..
who.cheesy?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2015
saintkel:
easy bro dats my wife o. By d way WTF is friend zone
Mhizkel u know tell me say dem don pay ur bride price o.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is an old thread na.
I know. I just need you to tell me what friend zone is not.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:

Your Toto go sweet like periwrinkle,allow me make I suck na
Naughty you!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I know. I just need you to tell me what friend zone is not.
When a guy/girl u ought to date permanently keep u as a mere friend.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Good morning. STFUareyouGod is this thread now on Frontpage? Cus this thread is morethan 2weeks old o!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I've gotten exactly the kind of Reply you got shocked Did we woo the same girl or what

Lmao! Which one be super boyfriend again na.cheesy?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Lobolintin(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Omo I was the former GCFR of friend zone republic before I graduate to grand patron of strikers......

Stories plenty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2015
I was friendzone for 4 years, from my 2nd year till after service. She saw me as her brother and best friend. We were in the same class in university and I served in the state she lives. She introduced all the guys that came around her to me, I became her special adviser on men affairs and she don't like girls to get close to me. After my service year I called it a quit and moved on. Now am about getting married soon to our schoolmate who she knows and she is still single.

She was the one that helped me focus while in school and i will always thank her for that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Beloved35(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
quiinnBee:
poor friendzoners grin

girls hardly get friendzoned anyway cool

Really?
You will be surprise
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by francizy(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

I delete and add, delete and add, delete and add till I accepted my fate. We quarreled like everyday but when we reconciled, the bond seemed even stronger. My biggest guilt now is that I lied to my friends and even my best friend that I was flinging her. I lied so that they will take off their minds and won't think she was disturbing me. Even now, it is only me and her that know what really existed between us, not even her mother and sisters.

Well, you should get a woman and concentrate more on her, that's only when you'll know if your Zoner truly wants you..

By the way, I had another Zoner from 2011 till 2014. She kept giving me excuses and I really had feelings for her. Just like yours, when we were friends, we quarrelled and reconciled and most times she was always the one that makes the move for reconcilliation. There was even a time i didnt call her for like two months only for her to call and she started crying. We finally dated from late 2014 to around January 2015. Distance was actually what she claimed was the barrier, so I accepted my faith and moved on. Didn't delete her contacts but I stopped calling and chatting her up.

So it's still possible that you may date her and your relationship won't last or it may lead to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by sauceEEP(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Babes ain't sincere shaa,so na only guys dey share their freindzoning experience...... Does it mean guy's no dey friendzone babe?
Meanwhile I had this babe that I loved so much,she was fun to be the first time I approached her,I made it clear that all l wanted was just friendship no strings attached, she accepted.

During the course of the friendship, she started development feelings for me but because I recently broke up with my ex l ignored the tell tale signs, all I wanted was just to have fun. It got to a point that she asked me, guy what are we into? Are we dating or what? I reiterated my earlier stand that we are just friends.

After one month, she repeated the same question again and I made my earlier position known to her. She even asked me one time if she's free to date any guy that she likes and I answered her in the affirmative.
But now I must confess that I've fallen head over heels in love with her but because I friendzoned her initially am kinda scared what her response would be if I decide to take it to the next level with her. cry
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why not? That was what she wanted anyway, but she couldn't come clean with the truth. She had a 'Moses' that led her up until she found me wey be 'Aaron'. Moses couldn't lead her to that promised land, I did the work then. cheesy
This ur Joe na joshua or Jonathan? This one wen bible hard learn u like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by igboboy3(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:
During my university days but I didn't and still don't see that as friendzone. She was actually spending for me, she hardly leave my house. Everyone in the lounge thought I was flinging her but I never did. She had a boyfriend during that time. When I chyked the girl, she told me about the guy and her principles. That she can never double date. I respected her stand. She is a beautiful girl that added some value to my swag. She really loved me. She spent on me, she called me almost everyday, she would call me every morning to wake me up for morning Mass. On sunday, I didn't get option than to get prepared and wait for her to come so we would go to church. I still miss her shaa. I turned a church boy. She would buy me some prayer books, not that she was into church like that. She found out that I don't go to church and put it upon herself. She stroll with me instead of her boy friend. She would drag me to the market. Her family know me but they didn't know her boyfriend. I didn't lose but konji nearly kill me shaa. I disturbed her till she bought 'WHAT'. We would play What all day. I knew why she bought the What but kept it to myself. She bought the What to take my mind off her 'thing'. One day, after I have served(NYSC), she took the picture of the What and send to me. She said, "I value this What more than any other thing, I don't play this what with anybody". I felt like crying. I also took the pictures of some prayer books she bought me and sent to her, she laughed. I knew she appreciated it. So, I won't call my own friendzone. I didn't lose anything. I respect that girl up to today. She would sleep carelessly with me in my bed, and when I asked her why she wasn't afraid of me forcing her for sex, she said, "because I trust you even more than myself".
That's beautiful bro!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by FTBOY: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2015
I have never been in the friendzone....or maybe I don't remember......because i'm not patient. i can only keep a girl as a mere friend if i have no sexual feelings towards her.....and that also means she can't make any demands from me unless i give her willingly. but when i want to fvck and the biatch refuses to release that pvssy, na to delete and forget instantly

cc obontami

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Odunharry(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai! Na Joshua bin dey my mind oh, but my auto 'correct' come change am for me. grin
lol....werey
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by FTBOY: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:
During my university days but I didn't and still don't see that as friendzone. She was actually spending for me, she hardly leave my house. Everyone in the lounge thought I was flinging her but I never did. She had a boyfriend during that time. When I chyked the girl, she told me about the guy and her principles. That she can never double date. I respected her stand. She is a beautiful girl that added some value to my swag. She really loved me. She spent on me, she called me almost everyday, she would call me every morning to wake me up for morning Mass. On sunday, I didn't get option than to get prepared and wait for her to come so we would go to church. I still miss her shaa. I turned a church boy. She would buy me some prayer books, not that she was into church like that. She found out that I don't go to church and put it upon herself. She stroll with me instead of her boy friend. She would drag me to the market. Her family know me but they didn't know her boyfriend. I didn't lose but konji nearly kill me shaa. I disturbed her till she bought 'WHAT'. We would play What all day. I knew why she bought the What but kept it to myself. She bought the What to take my mind off her 'thing'. One day, after I have served(NYSC), she took the picture of the What and send to me. She said, "I value this What more than any other thing, I don't play this what with anybody". I felt like crying. I also took the pictures of some prayer books she bought me and sent to her, she laughed. I knew she appreciated it. So, I won't call my own friendzone. I didn't lose anything. I respect that girl up to today. She would sleep carelessly with me in my bed, and when I asked her why she wasn't afraid of me forcing her for sex, she said, "because I trust you even more than myself".
she knew u were a mugu. how did you the endure the torment of having a pvssy close by but couldn't fvck? at least, she for just give u handjob make u release your tension

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by SSkillzzz(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2015
PUSSY CUSTODIAN......
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Tobium1(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Zonal chairman of of friendzone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
FTBOY:
she knew u were a mugu. how did you the endure the torment of having a pvssy close by but couldn't fvck? at least, she for just give u handjob make u release your tension
You think so? Well, I am glad I had somebody like her. She is now my benchmark for choosing my life partner, she was so close to perfect-girl. Our relationship reached a 'farting terms' without us having sex. Strange right?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Ddaji(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2015
My initial intention was just to read comments and testimonies, Hmmm but not telling my own zone thin would reduce my status in friedzone kingdom.kai!!! I friend zone for complete one year,to outsider we were husband and wife but in real sense I was konji starved guy.it was funny experience to remember.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Dominiquez:
I was friendzone for 4 years, from my 2nd year till after service. She saw me as her brother and best friend. We were in the same class in university and I served in the state she lives. She introduced all the guys that came around her to me, I became her special adviser on men affairs and she don't like girls to get close to me. After my service year I called it a quit and moved on. Now am about getting married soon to our schoolmate now who she knows and she is still single.

She was the one that helped me focus while in school and i will always thank her for that.
you are about getting married n she's still single.shocked

they friendzone husband material and befriend friendzone material.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:

This ur Joe na joshua or Jonathan? This one wen bible hard learn like dis.
go on and say what u feel for her!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 3coins(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2015
rickfreeman:
Back when I was in secondary school all the girls I tried to get either rejected me or sent me to the friendzone embarassed embarassed embarassed As i dey now ehn. . . Im in 200L and I've never had a babe before. Chai! When oyibo pikin dey kiss at 10 years. Abeg somebody should come and help me out o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by FTBOY: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

You think so? Well, I am glad I had somebody like her. She is now my benchmark for choosing my life partner, she was so close to perfect-girl. Our relationship reached a 'farting terms' without us having sex. Strange right?
it's strange because i know there're still worse suckers out there. i can also stay with a girl for years without sex if, and only if, i have no sexual inclination towards her and i'm gaining something good from her. i can't stay more than a week with a chic that arouses me but can't let me dig that pvssy.....it's a no-no

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

don't mind that guy,i also have a similar story like yours

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by chachanga: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
wonder how boys get urselves into all that kain jagajaga yawa anyway

friendzone ko, friend of destiny ni

you nor dey gauge am well.

no how i go friend you wey "Friendly Fire" no go strike your bulls' eye

guy, no time o

all these #TeleMundo ish sef...

abeg, yarn beta gist dis mawning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.