Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41666 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
MuhdG:
Person friend zone u?? See personal!!
Oya make we battle monday 10 bars 8pm. U don die
u dy krazegrin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by sapphire21(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=danbrowndmf post=38356373]This happened some years back when 2go was still very much active.A friend of mine shared this girl for me,we started chating and getting along very well,so to me the way she was chatting and calling me then shows she's given me the green light, i asked her out she told she has a boyfriend,but still she never stop calling and chatting with me,and i was hoping something would happened. I called her most times to even ask of the guy and he to do send his regards to me,neither do i know i have been transfered to the most populated area in the world "Friendzone".to cut the story short,she got admission into my school,i asked her out again knowing fully well she's no longer with the guy again,mhen you have to hear the stupid reply she gave to me,in her word and i quote "Daniel i love u so much and i don't want to loose you,and if we date we would surely have issues and breakup someday and i love u so much i don't want to loose u" after this statement then i really know i have been residing in the friendzone area for 3years,thats how i ran out of the friendzone.The worst part i once send her airtime to call her bf when they were still dating.sadThankGod ts upto 2years now i left the friendzone arena

Share your friendzone story.

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Lol. Vrendo!
are you from agbor? Came there some time ago.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Must relationship with girls end in dating having sèx with them?
when did i say so?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
sapphire21:
[color=#006600][/color]
Na you this thing happen to? LMAOOOO!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by femi4: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Krimmy:
After reading all dis comments 4rm guys, I actually understand how guys feel wen u friend zone dem. I feel awful 4 all d guys dat have received dis awful treatment 4rm me.. There is dis guy dat I've known since ma childhood. He's been there 4 me always, then 2yrs ago he confessed his feelings 2 me buh wat did I do? I turned him down, telling him dat I Luv wat we share n wouldn't want dating him 2 ruin it 4 us. He felt so rejected n was moody 4 a long time. We r still friends now buh not d way we used 2 b. Tinx changed n I kept complaining dat he has changed buh now I truly understand hw he felt wen I rejected his proposal 2 date me :'
He felt used and unimportant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
I think many people have gotten the definition of friendzone wrong. Mostly, what I see here are guys who are pained after getting rejected.
Personally, I think friendzone is someone taking advantage of you despite knowing your feelings towards them. Like a lady always wanting to hang out with a guy, collect from him and just wants him to answer to her beck and call at every turn just because he feels something for her.
I think people willingly get into the friendzone in hopes that the other person might change his/her mind.
You can easily cut anybody off if you understand that the person is merely taking you for a ride or taking advantage of you.
it's easy to get out of the friendzone, people just choose to stay.

I've friendzoned sha cheesy. It was just before I got into the uni. This gal would call, message, chat me on 2go, Facebook etc. Along the line I knew she had feelings for me but man, the company and the feeling of being admired just clouded reasoning o. I remember she'd bring novels almost everyday and sometimes even late in the evening around 8/9p.m and her place wasn't so close to mine. When she eventually told me how she felt, I just told her 'I love you too, but as a sister' sad Since then, no more closeness. cry
To be fair, I did like her but I wasn't too sure.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
are you from agbor? Came there some time ago.cheesy
Nope. Am from Kwale. I visit Agbor often tho. U a Deltan?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
femi4:
He felt used and unimportant

From her post, it doesn't seem like she bothered him with all her problems. Guys make this mistake a lot. They rush to be the hero every time and spend a lot, most times even carelessly, hoping that when they finally divulge their feelings, the girl would just say 'YES' automatically.
Let your feelings known before unnecessary attention to someone. Being a childhood friend is not a guarantee to being a lifetime partner.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:

Nope. Am from Kwale. I visit Agbor often tho. U a Deltan?
one of my best pal is from delta,agbor precisely. Once came to delsu to write post UME few years back.funny place to be.cheesy
u reside in delta?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

She aroused me throughout the period we were together but we ignored our bodies like it never existed. I didn't even hide it, I would go around my room carrying my D*ck like security man's torch. I had a girl friend during that time but a distant one.
lols..at security torch!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
when did i say so?
By inference you did. Or what is wrong in you just being friend with the girl you told us of in the OP? Did she force you to buy a recharge card to call her boyfriend or just did it in order to take her to bed?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Krimmy:
After reading all dis comments 4rm guys, I actually understand how guys feel wen u friend zone dem. I feel awful 4 all d guys dat have received dis awful treatment 4rm me.. There is dis guy dat I've known since ma childhood. He's been there 4 me always, then 2yrs ago he confessed his feelings 2 me buh wat did I do? I turned him down, telling him dat I Luv wat we share n wouldn't want dating him 2 ruin it 4 us. He felt so rejected n was moody 4 a long time. We r still friends now buh not d way we used 2 b. Tinx changed n I kept complaining dat he has changed buh now I truly understand hw he felt wen I rejected his proposal 2 date me :'
i'm glad u now understand! Hope you give him a chance now?.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
one of my best pal is from delta,agbor precisely. Once came to delsu to write post UME few years back.funny place to be.cheesy
u reside in delta?
Yea born nd breed.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

By inference you did. Or what is wrong in you just being friend with the girl you told us of in the OP? Did she force you to buy a recharge card to call her boyfriend or just did it in order to take her to bed?
if u don't understand the humor or u dunno what people are saying here please stop quoting me abeg!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:
so dem dey friendzone you untop 2go again Bros you need to pray oh undecided Let me give you prayer point.

You will say "oh Lord, every power of friendzone in my life, what are you waiting for? Die!!!!!!!!!! angry

shoutout to my Mfm brothers grin

Lwkm.. Broda, u bad.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by SleekyPosh(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

I respect her the most. She has principle. She is not with the guy now but she loved the guy. I think the guy wanted to marry the girl but family issue didn't go well. She said that though she is free now, she can't date me. That she can't stand me. She still feel that she did bad thing to me because she would go the guy house and still came back to my house and sleep. I tried too, it is not easy knowing that the girl you love had gone to make love with another person. I know she would have considered dating me for real if I had insisted but I value her more now and she will always be my best friend.

Waah Da Feck!!!!....Nigga u r d only rizzin y some guys might neva get out of that friendzone shithole alive....Like seriously!!..A girl goes 2 her Boyfriends house to get the Real D.. Nd still creeps in2 ur bed to tell u she knws u wnt touch her cos Ure her fellow girlfriend....Guy!!!!! Y nau.. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Yea born nd breed.
nice one! Hope u dnt talk like them.cheesy?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
nice one! Hope u dnt talk like them.cheesy?
What do u mean? 'Like them'. How do we talk pls?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Seculent: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Flashh:
Sent her airtime to call her boyfriend?

This (op) mumu small. sad

Easy signs to know a girl want to friendzone you:

1) If a girl tells you she can't date/marry a guy from one particular tribe, and you're from that tribe.

2).When she tells you she can't date/marry a guy from a particular occupation or what you studied/studying in school.

When she daredevilry tells you these to your face, try as much as possible to get outta that bondage. Don't waste your time, friendzone awaits you.

Because some girls have once told me they can't marry a doctor, because doctors don't normally have time for their wives, even when I don't have it in mind to date/marry them at all.

Hahaha... That's very true!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by silversonuc(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Op this ur own story get k leg,dnt just have that time now,

u give gal wen u dey like airtime to call her b.f Hmmmmmm

jux when i tot av seen all d foolishness in d world ma broda, am as amazed as u are, dis one is legendary
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Next2Bezee(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:
During my university days but I didn't and still don't see that as friendzone. She was actually spending for me, she hardly leave my house. Everyone in the lounge thought I was flinging her but I never did. She had a boyfriend during that time. When I chyked the girl, she told me about the guy and her principles. That she can never double date. I respected her stand. She is a beautiful girl that added some value to my swag. She really loved me. She spent on me, she called me almost everyday, she would call me every morning to wake me up for morning Mass. On sunday, I didn't get option than to get prepared and wait for her to come so we would go to church. I still miss her shaa. I turned a church boy. She would buy me some prayer books, not that she was into church like that. She found out that I don't go to church and put it upon herself. She stroll with me instead of her boy friend. She would drag me to the market. Her family know me but they didn't know her boyfriend. I didn't lose but konji nearly kill me shaa. I disturbed her till she bought 'WHAT'. We would play What all day. I knew why she bought the What but kept it to myself. She bought the What to take my mind off her 'thing'. One day, after I have served(NYSC), she took the picture of the What and send to me. She said, "I value this What more than any other thing, I don't play this what with anybody". I felt like crying. I also took the pictures of some prayer books she bought me and sent to her, she laughed. I knew she appreciated it. So, I won't call my own friendzone. I didn't lose anything. I respect that girl up to today. She would sleep carelessly with me in my bed, and when I asked her why she wasn't afraid of me forcing her for sex, she said, "because I trust you even more than myself".

You were still deep in the friend zone because the fact is you wanted her thing and she didn't give you, everything else is just self denial.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by spacestar(f): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:
I won't go into much details but wetin been happun to me na the worse experience any body for this life fit experience, this girl allow me touch,finger,suck me,.but no kon allow me plug and play,her excuse was that she was seeing her period,for the fact we don do all those things I relax say as period end I go blow main main,baba na so the girl leave my place no kon ever visit me,all the invitation I give her dey go straight to voicemail, we be good friends now sha dey hangout and things but she no wan create one on one scenario again.e dey vex me when I dey see her talk intimately with other guys cos na me suppose dey tidy the buncho on a regular.girls make una dey fear gods of our land oh,its not fair,blueballs don dey kill,my neighbor been tell me say him die of blueballs,one of my guy too na so him say the thing kill am sotay him die.
grin
youmour:
I won't go into much details but wetin been happun to me na the worse experience any body for this life fit experience, this girl allow me touch,finger,suck me,.but no kon allow me plug and play,her excuse was that she was seeing her period,for the fact we don do all those things I relax say as period end I go blow main main,baba na so the girl leave my place no kon ever visit me,all the invitation I give her dey go straight to voicemail, we be good friends now sha dey hangout and things but she no wan create one on one scenario again.e dey vex me when I dey see her talk intimately with other guys cos na me suppose dey tidy the buncho on a regular.girls make una dey fear gods of our land oh,its not fair,blueballs don dey kill,my neighbor been tell me say him die of blueballs,one of my guy too na so him say the thing kill am sotay him die.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by silversonuc(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
softvio:
Mine is different, i actually force myself into the friendzone part knowingly unknowingly. This happened 5years ago, i meet this girl called Emem, we became friends close one for that matter, as time goes on she started growing feelings for me. I noticed it,but due to the fact that one of my older friend(Matthew) want her,i backed down. Later, one the line she and my friend started dating,but her feelings for me kept growing. I could fast-track back one scenerio we both were indoors and she started playing funny with me to the extend, she reached for my joy-cane. But i rebuked her. Never knew that that was the beginning of her hatred for me, hmmmm!! ..she then gain admission. 4years later i started growing this lust for her, i was shy at first, but later i approached her and let out my mind. She laughed it off and said"see i really LIKE you, i don't want to create a bad company with you. You know that you're my BEST FRIEND, just forget about that dating talk we are BEST FRIEND".. Oboy na there i know sey i don enter that zone wey plenty pass china - FRIENDZONE.. i started blaming myself of not taking my share when she offers it in a platter of gold...now she don graduate me to BROTHER-ZONE.. I don become her special advicer self... Cc : Danbrowndmf

dis one is strong, so @ some point u strtd representing ur constituency in d her friendzone, lmao dis chudren get more # by d day o
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by FRANKOXY(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
No experience of such. I've been always smarter.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Next2Bezee:

You were still deep in the friend zone because the fact is you wanted her thing and she didn't give you, everything else is just self denial.
I think I share with your opinion bro. Wanting her thing was what brought us together. Above all, she was good to me and a friend indeed. I talked myself into seeing her as a female friend, just as I have male friends.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmao! Which one be super boyfriend again na.cheesy?

Highest Friendzone Class grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by silversonuc(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2015
debque:
There was a girl I liked den in d uni(200l) n I also knew she liked me too bt den d liver Neva dey wella..D girl Ll sit on me climb me try to play with me BT taah!! my mumu den no get part 2....fastfoward to 300l..I asked her out n she told me "awww u kno u are my closest frnd I have in this sch", that was wen my eye opened knowing well that I have been granted d position of d chief ALaafin of friendzone Land..atleast I ddnt spend on her.....from DAT day me n d gal Neva still yarn till today...nao its either yes or I go d oda way...

lmao @prostrates@ kabiyesi ooooo
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:

What do u mean? 'Like them'. How do we talk pls?
you guys talk very funny. All those ur ' you no go sell this thing for me SHU'.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by cartoonday(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Lmao!!........bloda I knw aw it feelzz...been in dat situation b4....mheen..aint 2 cool
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Highest Friendzone Class grin
Lmaooo.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Seculent: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2015
KingTom:

Go and study your bible well sir. It was Joshua who led the Israelites to the promised land grin
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.