Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Can I Friendzone This Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Friendzone This Girl (5419 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=captainboris post=38516786][/quote]
Thanks for following.. Yea i sugarcoat it like i see it and drop it hot for their consumptions grin
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Thanks for following.. Yea i sugarcoat it like i see it and drop it hot for their consumptions grin

U sugar coat it abi? Dt means No dulling around u be dt abi?? Nothing do u!!
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2015
icedfire:

nice story...but the reality is that it doesn't work for guys that way. you keep too quiet, the guy take it that either u are ignorant of what he is doing or you don't mind him doing it (and one of em must be true). am a man so I can tell you what's in our head.
now let me use ur story to illustrate something to u....
now if the hawk carries the duck for the first time and the hawk was bold enough to defy his mum and eat the duck....one thing will happen....the hawk yes will be scared....but on waiting for days and nothing happens, the hawk will definitely try the duck again....and if nothing happens still then tryst me, the hawk will continually go for the duck that have little or no resistance than to struggle with a chicken ...Moral of the story, its only for the first time that the guy get scared...if he gets away with it, then you have successfully made a pro our of him...
Nice story continuation
See there are three sides to the issue of keeping quiet,you just highlighted two side@ bolded now lemme highlight the other one for you....

the other side of keeping quiet to.cheating borders on the mystery you put your partner in,he is afraid and doesnt know what exactly you have in mind,yes he tries it the first time,you get to know and acts like you saw nothing,he sees that you know buh said nothing,he have ur two first analysis @bolded,or knowing the kind of person you are,he knows he is sitting on a time bomb,he doesnt know wch way you will go about the issue,there is a saying that every man is a baby in d face of his woman,in any serious relationship,d woman knows where to hit most that will hurt her man,a man knows if his woman is shallow or deep,i af noticed that wen a woman speaks up and,nags about issues,d man becomes defiant,with time he doesnt even gets scared anymore,because he already knows that, that is d worst she can do

Back to d hawk's story,d above is exactly d thought that the hawk will have concerning the duck,it doesnt know how the duck will react,so it wouldnt want to go.back with is d fear its moda creates in him.

Note:this borders on my experience
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2015
captainboris:

U sugar coat it abi? Dt means No dulling around u be dt abi?? Nothing do u!!
No,no dulling smiley
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

No,no dulling smiley

#smiles
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2015
icedfire:

nice story...but the reality is that it doesn't work for guys that way. you keep too quiet, the guy take it that either u are ignorant of what he is doing or you don't mind him doing it (and one of em must be true). am a man so I can tell you what's in our head.
now let me use ur story to illustrate something to u....
now if the hawk carries the duck for the first time and the hawk was bold enough to defy his mum and eat the duck....one thing will happen....the hawk yes will be scared....but on waiting for days and nothing happens, the hawk will definitely try the duck again....and if nothing happens still then tryst me, the hawk will continually go for the duck that have little or no resistance than to struggle with a chicken ...Moral of the story, its only for the first time that the guy get scared...if he gets away with it, then you have successfully made a pro our of him...
this is a player we got ryt here
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Nice story continuation
See there are three sides to the issue of keeping quiet,you just highlighted two side@ bolded now lemme highlight the other one for you....

the other side of keeping quiet to.cheating borders on the mystery you put your partner in,he is afraid and doesnt know what exactly you have in mind,yes he tries it the first time,you get to know and acts like you saw nothing,he sees that you know buh said nothing,he have ur two first analysis @bolded,or knowing the kind of person you are,he knows he is sitting on a time bomb,he doesnt know wch way you will go about the issue,there is a saying that every man is a baby in d face of his woman,in any serious relationship,d woman knows where to hit most that will hurt her man,a man knows if his woman is shallow or deep,i af noticed that wen a woman speaks up and,nags about issues,d man becomes defiant,with time he doesnt even gets scared anymore,because he already knows that, that is d worst she can do

Back to d hawk's story,d above is exactly d thought that the hawk will have concerning the duck,it doesnt know how the duck will react,so it wouldnt want to go.back with is d fear its moda creates in him.

Note:this borders on my experience

the truth is that there are lots of mind games going on in a relationship...and I still believe a woman should stand her ground.
o.k let's look at this scenario together. a lady bimbo dates a guy okafor for two years, she invested time and emotions into the relationship. her man is handsome and rich. now one Katherine in his church or street is seriously hitting on okafor. okafor falls for it and slept with katherine. bimbo finds out and keeps quiet. like u said, let's assume the guy is scared . now, katherine on one hand is not relenting. she knows about bimbo (like most naija babes) but still want okafor to herself. she wants a real relationship. u know women and their antics, she won't rest until she have okafor to herself. and bimbo is still forming hawk...bimbo has a lot to loose if okafor leaves should she keep silent and hope it works on okafor or she should confront. him about katherine... answer pls

and remember the proverb that the iroko tree is best dealt with at its infantry because when it becomes mature, it become bigger than u..

mostt men will love the quiet woman, I will too but then u are only permitting me to test the waters

1 Like

Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2015
alexistaiwo:
this is a player we got ryt here
how na?? I only say things the way they are
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2015
icedfire:

the truth is that there are lots of mind games going on in a relationship...and I still believe a woman should stand her ground.
o.k let's look at this scenario together. a lady bimbo dates a guy okafor for two years, she invested time and emotions into the relationship. her man is handsome and rich. now one Katherine in his church or street is seriously hitting on okafor. okafor falls for it and slept with katherine. bimbo finds out and keeps quiet. like u said, let's assume the guy is scared . now, katherine on one hand is not relenting. she knows about bimbo (like most naija babes) but still want okafor to herself. she wants a real relationship. u know women and their antics, she won't rest until she have okafor to herself. and bimbo is still forming hawk...bimbo has a lot to loose if okafor leaves should she keep silent and hope it works on okafor or she should confront. him about katherine... answer pls

and remember the proverb that the iroko tree is best dealt with at its infantry because when it becomes mature, it become bigger than u..

mostt men will love the quiet woman, I will too but then u are only permitting me to test the waters
the logical reaction is to take a stand and ask her man to choose between her or the other girl.
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2015
icedfire:

I would lie if i say i dnt get your point wch is absolutely correct...
Buh this is where i think the love of the man should come to play @ bolded,where does his heart really lie,it is not the position of bimbo to acknowledge katherine,it is d guy dat should decide who he really wants and let go of the other,if the guy eventually goes for katherine bimbo will know that she means nothing to him as such count her loss and move on,wch is beta at dat stage instead of after marriage,buh from my experience it is most likely he goes for bimbo especially when he knows wat society will say.

Note,in most serious and long relationships,we know each odas friends and family,dis is where dey come to play a role in d relationship,talking sense into d guy even without bimbo's knowledge.
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2015
alexistaiwo:

the logical reaction is to take a stand and ask her man to choose between her or the other girl.
And dat is where i will say,she doesnt af to say a word,because if he values her he knows wat to do...
wen a woman ask a man to choose,she is only opening herself to ridicule,yes he might choose her buh will he still take her serious? I doubt it,he will surely go back to d oda woman,wch d main woman might later know abt,n if she confronts him again,he will let her know she forced him to choose her
Her confronting him shows she is insecure and desperate,whch will only fuel his ego,eg,he might feel bimbo cannot do without him,thereby she becomes d toy

Cc icedfire
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

And dat is where i will say,she doesnt af to say a word,because if he values her he knows wat to do...
wen a woman ask a man to choose,she is only opening herself to ridicule,yes he might choose her buh will he still take her serious? I doubt it,he will surely go back to d oda woman,wch d main woman might later know abt,n if she confronts him again,he will let her know she forced him to choose her
Her confronting him shows she is insecure and desperate,whch will only fuel his ego,eg,he might feel bimbo cannot do without him,thereby she becomes d toy

Cc icedfire
you have been mixing with the wrong men. it doesn't works this way with majority of we guys
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2015
alexistaiwo:

you have been mixing with the wrong men. it doesn't works this way with majority of we guys
Which is because most men think they are gods who women should serve so they can choose right?

i thank my stars for the kind of men i mix with,who always corrects their steps even if i dont bat an eye...i cnt imagine mysef asking a man dat wooed me to choose btwn me n anoda woman

I dnt fight for anytyn in life sir,this things just happen,if he loves me,he would not even cheat,n if he mistakenly cheats,he will surely come back n not cheat again....this is exactly what i faced.

Cc punkyveer,please go tru d thread n tell us Ur tauts
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Which is because most men think they are gods who women should serve so they can choose right?

i thank my stars for the kind of men i mix with,who always corrects their steps even if i dont bat an eye...i cnt imagine mysef asking a man dat wooed me to choose btwn me n anoda woman

I dnt fight for anytyn in life sir,this things just happen,if he loves me,he would not even cheat,n if he mistakenly cheats,he will surely come back n not cheat again....this is exactly what i faced.

Cc punkyveer,please go tru d thread n tell us Ur tauts
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
[.[/quote][/b]
misspicy:

Buh this is where i think the love of the man should come to play @ bolded,where does his heart really lie,it is not the position of bimbo to acknowledge katherine, it is d guy dat should decide who he really wants and let go of the other, if the guy eventually goes for katherine bimbo will know that she means nothing to him as such count her loss and move on,wch is beta at dat stage instead of after marriage,buh from my experience it is most likely he goes for bimbo especially when he knows wat society will say.

Note,in most serious and long relationships,we know each odas friends and family, dis is where dey come to play a role in d relationship,talking sense into d guy even without bimbo's knowledge.

@first quoted, yes the guy will decide, and considering the time and love he has for bimbo, he will more likely choose bimbo just like u said BUT there are some desperate katherines out there. they are so manipulative..trust me I have met some. they could come up with "I can't find my period ish" (pregnancy and they are not prepared to abort)... so many katherines out there know how to manipulate a man I don't wanna add spiritually cos I don't believe in that. just pray ur man don't fall in their hands. especially if your man has a weakness in being too caring or romantic...or any weakness at all..sometimes it's annoying how this katherines get to know this weaknesses.

@ bolded 2, some guys don't give a fvck what society will say, well I don't....

@ bolded 3, now you are coming to my point that silence in itself is not a solution. involving families and friends is more like you fighting for your man. although not all guys want third parties in their relationship. personally I told my woman, "any problem that two of us as adult can't put our heads together to settle, even if you involve all our families, it won't be solved "

CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER IS THAT FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP TO WORK at least one or both of them MUST BE WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE IT WORK. Sometimes that one person can be the guy sometimes it might be u...and going that xtra Mile doesn't mean silence
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
icedfire:
[.[/b]
Buh this is where i think the love of the man should come to play @ bolded,where does his heart really lie,it is not the position of bimbo to acknowledge katherine, it is d guy dat should decide who he really wants and let go of the other, if the guy eventually goes for katherine bimbo will know that she means nothing to him as such count her loss and move on,wch is beta at dat stage instead of after marriage,buh from my experience it is most likely he goes for bimbo especially when he knows wat society will say.

Note,in most serious and long relationships,we know each odas friends and family, dis is where dey come to play a role in d relationship,talking sense into d guy even without bimbo's knowledge.

@first quoted, yes the guy will decide, and considering the time and love he has for bimbo, he will more likely choose bimbo just like u said BUT there are some desperate katherines out there. they are so manipulative..trust me I have met some. they could come up with "I can't find my period ish" (pregnancy and they are not prepared to abort)... so many katherines out there know how to manipulate a man I don't wanna add spiritually cos I don't believe in that. just pray ur man don't fall in their hands. especially if your man has a weakness in being too caring or romantic...or any weakness at all..sometimes it's annoying how this katherines get to know this weaknesses.

@ bolded 2, some guys don't give a fvck what society will say, well I don't....

@ bolded 3, now you are coming to my point that silence in itself is not a solution. involving families and friends is more like you fighting for your man. although not all guys want third parties in their relationship. personally I told my woman, "any problem that two of us as adult can't put our heads together to settle, even if you involve all our families, it won't be solved "

CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER IS THAT FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP TO WORK at least one or both of them MUST BE WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE IT WORK. Sometimes that one person can be the guy sometimes it might be u...and going that xtra Mile doesn't mean silence
bros chop knuckle
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by RUBYRUBY(f): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Who's talking about 16 minutes whatever? If a woman wants to keep you to herself bro na God go help you escape.
So urs is 16 minutes.... cheesy grin
Wetin I no go see
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by AfroKnight: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
RUBYRUBY:

So urs is 16 minutes.... cheesy grin
Wetin I no go see

Lol. That's not what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? / ‘I Was Satisfying A Client’ – Don Zella Says On Leaked ‘sex’ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.