Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (56202 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank you mods for honoring my front page plea.

Yes, what's the topic again. ?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by hob(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
You have said it all.

Go on and may God guide you

its never a yes or no thing when it comes to a relationship

Im sure you know the consequences,so when it happens...u ve to deal with it

No small pikin again

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by fajani(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
it seems this little girl know too much, no need for advice.........
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by mart2k(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Dnt mind her, I trust guys, they wl soon finish her

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

yes, i think i can. But even if i can't and anything bad happens, i'll learn from it. Thanks a lot for your concern.
You seems to know a lot , my dear go ahead. Let me tell you some alliens you may meet on this journey.

1) unwanted pregnancy: that guy u feel loves you so much may not be bold to own up. You'll be left to deal with whatever comes with it.

2) STDS: You know what I mean , they are not written on the face of anyone that is infected.

3) You maybe out of control, for a kids your age to claim you know too much, I don't think you'll listen to advice even when you need one.

I'll advice you to wait a little reason "I was once a teen! I took some decisions that affected my life negatively.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by sparklesJ(f): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
I advice u don't start what u can't finish @ an early stage...to avoid regrets later....there are many guys on earth.. patience s better my dear
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

thanks. I won't throw my dignity at any guys feet.

i like this your comment right here but let me ask you this, the girls she that have experienced this, u really think at the beginning they knew it would go bad, truth is, you never know these things just try and thread with caution, be friends for now, atttraction, emotions, romance would eventually creep in, you might want to do anything for him and him likewise for you, just make sure you have a 3rd party kinda friend that u know understands issues of sex, dating and all that and wouldn't be biased with his opinions and advice to you. have fun, be good but stay and play safe, enjoy
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Calm down dear and stop frowning, it'll only give you wrinkles. I was just curious, that was why i asked.. .. ..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U no wan fall niggass hand abi?
So dem go talk say na lie
U wey before u go don download me insult
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Have you had sex before?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Bollinger(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.

OP. Don't mind all these hypocrites. I bet you they did worse. The common sense response will be to wait till you are at least 17 but you will not take that advice. So, just be careful and smart about it if you do decide to have one. Make sure the guy is within your age range and say no to sex until you are at least 18. Your focus for now should be college and good grades. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Glomoni: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

no, i don't accept that. How would i know what i want in a relationship?

Miss know all, u wants to offer your self for experiment abi?. If u did not see what u want u switch to another guy, and u think the next guy will be looking at u like the previous one?. Beta face ur studies till ur 23, at ur age u can hardly handle emotional trauma. A word is enough.........
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
NO. Grow up first. You are not yet emotionally mature and secure to have a relationship. Relationships come with many challenges of human temptations and trials you are not prepared for until you are an adult. Heartbreaks, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, abortions and financial demands are common trials for lovers. Please, I beg, face your studies. I have seen terrible things happen to teenage girls in relationship. Two of them committed suicide when their boyfriends dumped them after getting tired of forking them. Another girl stole more than N200, 000 from her mother and gave the money to her desperate poor boyfriend. Another one was gang raped by cultists from the rival cult of her boyfriend's cult. Beware of all the dangers, before asking or looking for a boyfriend just because you want a regular sex partner. Take girl.

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Emokai3(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why not?? U ar even old enough 2 hav a kid..but b careful
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by alaskido(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm 16+. In this new generation anything can happen. The right age is 18 but that does not mean that you cannot have a boyfriend.

A boyfriend does not mean a sex partner. This is what some people do not understand. We have boyfriends and girlfriends we make while in secondary schools. We have lovers which means sex is involved. We have fiancée which is a woman you are engaged to and about to get married.

So my dear you are free to have a boyfriend but be very careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

lol. If you restrain your children so much from something, they's like to test and see what that thing is. We teenagers can do a lot of things without our parents knowing.
you already made up your mind before coming here. I can tell from this post. Are you in the position to talk about restraining one's kid.... I ll advice you think about how to go about being successful, now am not talking about your books as you assume you are " intelligent and doing well ". You have not done well at all as you have not made news. Now think about how to make news and not dating a dude.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
On a more strict note,you don't sound serious. If you are good academically,don't rock the boat. By having a bf,you may rock it big time. While kids of 9 years old are doing a Bsc degree in UK and USA, you are busy thinking of being hopelessly in love. If you think you're wiser than Solomon,why do you seek for people's advise? Your problem is purely over-soji.

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by efemty001: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
guy u badt o... she just wanna taste it.. free d lil bae i beg..
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
OP. i am always available to mend your heart if and when your kid boyfriend breaks your heart. Smh for all this kids today. small time I will start hearing stories that touch the heart.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by cdoffx(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.
you already made up your mind from your post so go ahead and follow your mind
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Firefire(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
ajepako:
At 16, you are old enough to be married to Emir Sanusi of Kano

Or other northern oligarchic peadophile.

Or even our daura ancestor.. grin grin

Ajepako ore mi, she is not from the north, I guess.

Honestly, she needs to face her studies and nothing more.

Any other advise at this age is evil.

OP, you can't face your studies enough until have you reach the peak of your goal.

I leave you in peace with this scripture...

"I beseech you therefore, (Diamondqueen), by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God". Romans 12:1-2

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by moses425: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Look fvck is free if e sweet u chop am small small bcuz awof dey run belle. NT: the tin nor get shoulder be warn... I don talk my mind
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Collinsemegreat(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Youthful lust! Flee!... The thing is that you feel u love dat pesin bt u don't u lust after him... Ur mind is made up already! But my question wil u like to get married to him naw if he gets u preg? If u tink ur feelngs ar controlable den dnt start a relationshp if u do dat means it's nt contrable dear... I had a similiar issue when i was 16+! I was active at 2go den, i den saw sme username wit my uncle(young though), i wanted to try wat it feels lik to be in a relatnshp! I took one and added her we became friendx i even visit her! My mom strugled to register waec for me. I dnt like praisng myseld academical bt am gud and u asume also dat my feelings to edu can be tempered wit! I even chat wit her in skul becos she wrote jamb, and waec at ss2 watin for admisn and am in ss2 tryng waec d first time... Guex wat i had only 4 C-2A 2C. I was perplexed and til today at 18 i don't need it! Even if i have feelings! Do u tink d Bible was wrng wen it said feel youthful lust? it took d grace of God for me to rewrite and i made it. NEVER THING U CAN CNTRL UR FEELINGS! U can be distroyed essili tru dat dear... Be warned

2 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Marvellouzkk(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
To me i disagree, first of all you are not of age no matter how intelligent you claim you are, secondly there are some issues you need to handle maturely thirdly the guy you claim you love, can he handle your financial bills? and probably you become pregnant can he sand the pressure and claim responsibility? To me my dearest patience they said does it, please keep cool not now or you find yourself in an unplanned destination. thank you
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
wait for me... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
avoid sex
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by refreshrate: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
CC: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi your attention is needed here oga

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by sats: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
when you carry belle or the guy knack you,leave you
come back to this your post and read it again
i am 100% perfectly completely sure
you will have an answer
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by LordOfTheWeed: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U no wan fall niggass hand abi?
So dem go talk say na lie
U wey before u go don download me insult
grin grin grin grin
Hand wey do normal no fit fall na tongue I know i don't possess any of those characters you aforelisted but i can only develop it if a lady push me to do so, and that's the same reason why guys mostly act funny at times, na una dey cause am.. .. ..

And i can't remember insulting you on this forum ooo cry Isn't this my first time of quoting you?

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by refreshrate: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Marvellouzkk:
To me i disagree, first of all you are not of age no matter how intelligent you claim you are, secondly there are some issues you need to handle maturely thirdly the guy you claim you love, can he handle your financial bills? and probably you become pregnant can he sand the pressure and claim responsibility? To me my dearest patience they said does it, please keep cool not now or you find yourself in an unplanned destination. thank you

Allow am na, the thing wey dey hungry am no go let am see road. Experience they say...
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by ajepako(f): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:

Ajepako ore mi, she is not from the north, I guess.

Honestly, she needs to face her studies and nothing more.

Any other advise at this age is evil.

OP, you can't face your studies enough until have you reach the peak of your goal.

I leave you in peace with this scripture...

"I beseech you therefore, (Diamondqueen), by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God". Romans 12:1-2

Shalom!

I know jare..

Just being nutty.. grin grin

Bawo ni eeyan mi?

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by columbus007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just look @ursef undecided,do you think it's a good thing to have a bf?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Hand wey do normal no fit fall na tongue I know i don't possess any of those characters you aforelisted but i can only develop it if a lady push me to do so, and that's the same reason why guys mostly act funny at times, na una dey cause am.. .. ..

And i can't remember insulting you on this forum ooo cry Isn't this my first time of quoting you?
u av been insultin ladies i read nd pass by
Any ways u sound cool headed i love that keep it up kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.